Disney To Commission Prequel TV Show Focusing On Anakin Skywalker

Wasn't there already a bunch of novels written about Anakin training at the Jedi Temple?

fake and gay

Considering what the grimm fairy tales are like and what Disney made out of them, i'd say they have practioce in making this kind of shit

Calm down Rian.

Jesus Christ Rian, I know that you’re upset but those digits are immaculate.

So, Clone Wars?
An entire universe to work with, and all they can do is rework things we've already seen.
Kind of impressed they're venturing outside of the OT for once though,

Good. I got a heart scare when I read OP's post and was relieved to see it be bullshit. I don't want disney to go after and spoil prequelkino.

They were boring as hell, you know it

I don't care, they were alright and gave some good content in the EU all of which are so far are untainted from the pozzed hands of the mouse.

I agree with you, DiSJWney sucks, but the prequels were awful.

Fake news.
If Disney makes a new tv show (live or animated) it's going to be about a strong female protagonist. It will be worse than Star Wars: Aladdin & the Rebels.

Please no.

They weren’t though. AotC is enjoyable, TPM is fun, and RotS has some great scenes.

Brilliant, tons of fresh meat eager young actors and their starstruck parents will be clamoring for the privilege to be the new face of muh darth vader!

This is what i don't get, are they seriously suprised that a man who turns to the dark side and betrays all of his friends and loved ones, might have flaws in his character?

I mean he was literally a slave to a Jew alien while white, I have no idea how the SJW's are going to deal with that. I bet they invent some hidden backstory of his mother being a space gypsy or oppressed minority.

Dragon Ball tier, an hour long ps1 pod racer, Jar Jar
I barely remember something, some poor CGI battles, Yoda beyblade
I slept over three quarter of the film, boring and useless romantic flick gone bad, lets kill all the younglings to save princess peach of… What exactly?
Only kino scene was the one where they put on the mask on Darth waffles at the end, good photography.

It's trash. Accept it, and move on.
if you liked it because of nostalgy it's OK

Yes but they're not canon anymore or as Disney likes to call it "Legends".