Feathers fly as chicken shortage shuts KFCs across

Did the Boondocks predicted this?
breitbart.com/news/feathers-fly-as-chicken-shortage-shuts-kfcs-across-britain/

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/money/5614188/kfc-staff-filmed-sneaking-raw-chicken-into-restaurant-after-delivery-blunder-closes-hundreds-of-branches/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Expect a chimp out of biblical proportions

It can be stopped. KFC HQ called for emergency resupplies

it's not really a chicken shortage, just the delivery company being retarded

then again, what do you expect from (((Breitbart)))?

Not as long as Popeye's and Chic Filet are still around.

It's not like it's any worse than every other fast food chain.

no, but it's not spelled like that either

First they came for the melanin, now they come for the bird meat. People told this shit was to go away

Does it matter why? Black community will riot over fried chicken thesun.co.uk/money/5614188/kfc-staff-filmed-sneaking-raw-chicken-into-restaurant-after-delivery-blunder-closes-hundreds-of-branches/

What's their fucking problem? It's not like they were out back plucking feathers or something.

Fuck off Zach.

Honestly, KFC is really one of the worst fast food restaurants. Nigs would be doing themselves a favor if they tried Chicfila, pop eyes, or some local place. KFC ruined the famous bowl years ago, the chicken is consistently dry, and the sides are mediocre at best. Around where I live you're lucky to get it cooked decently and even then it doesn't match up with other places. Im a picky eater so growing up KFC was nice to have but now one of my all time favorite meals (the famous bowl) no longer uses the pop corn chicken and they will never put the bacon bits back in the bowl. Still pisses me off, tbh.

KFC sucks. Hope they go out of business the colonel has rolled over in his grave more times than their revenue

I thought this kind of youtube autism was reserved for video games and tv shows. I wish I had been right.

Do you really care if a fast food chain founder rolls in his grave ? it's fucking fast food.

Not really. Point is that KFC used to be decent but it is beyond crap now.

it should be

Whitey scare cus he know Wakanda rising. Try to shut us down. smdh.

yes the boondocks did predict it…

I've been to many regional KFCs, and I can assure you that even the street shitters get nicer pieces of chicken than you guys.