Fuck christmas

ITT: We talk about our shitty christmas 2016

I just finished unwrapping all my gifts with the family a few minutes ago. My brother got his minecraft themed xbone. I saw a big box labeled for me from Santa (Lol I know right), but I opened it up and it was a smaller box, like the size of a gift card box.

Inside the smaller box was a note that says my parents have paid for my next 2 years of college. Fuck them, I wanted a ps4, that shit is cheaper than 2 years of college, I was gonna drop out but now I have to stay for 2 more years

OP, you fucked up.
Learn from your mistakes and try again.

i got a toblerone

Still better than what I got

I got a fucking book instead of the my little poney lego set I was asking since ages! I fucking hate my parents!

Go fuck yourself, you ungrateful shit. You're the reason why this world is going into the shit heap.

I got obvious bait. Worst Christmas morning since this Christmas morning.

Nice dubs

OP = entitled little faggot

Then say you want to drop out, you pussy.

Don't get a Bloodborne machine? Too bad. Want to drop out? Then just fucking do it.

You fucking hear me, faggot?

You're that mad you're gonna shit on Christmas just because you got a shitty one? Then suck it up and fucking say "I wish you didnt do that because I'm dropping out".

Do it right fucking now. I mean it.

I got singles. Worst Christmas ever.

suck it up faggot, we all get singles

You're both faggots. I don't get singles. I have never gotten singles, and I never will. Merry Christmas, queers.

No friends
No family
No hope
No future

Let me tell you about what happened in Berlin, and how more than half of Germany and the world feel like their Christmas was stolen by Mudslime pieces of shit…

Checked.

Santa got me some Jack's, and he offered to swap with me for the bottle of dark rum he got for himself. Pretty cool guy he is

Fug forgot to sage :DDDD

8/10 almost took the bait OP

I got to spend time with my family. I don't need anything else. Blessed Christmas to all.

Thanks for the copypasta, user.

I spent the entire evening drawing, masturbating, and playing doom, sometimes at the same time.
It wasn't a shitty christmas at all

I got myself some doubles, but no one to check them with.

I got nothing just like the last 5 years because all my family is either dead or has left and forgotten about us.
You guys do realize, this is like 1 line away from being a tendies pasta, right?

Deep Dungeon of Doom:
ETTA5—GZLHB—VA4HB

What are worthwhile pees4 games? Asking because my brother bought a ps4 for himself last year and offered me to pay half of it to play it. He only has fifa, rocket league and cod bo3, so I'll have to buy a couple games to make it worth.

No, I've never seen it before.

I got chocolate
I'm lactose intolerant
In still happy I got to hang wth people though

KILL YOURSELF

You're a gook right?

EVERYONE LAUGH AT THIS IDIOT

No Video Games for anyone in my house this year
T H A N K G O D

10/10 bait, OP. Full marks.

This rage I feel towards you is a true gift I rarely experience. I'm even saging the thread unironically.

It's raining outside and it's probably freezing so stepping outside means that I will slip and break something. I guess this is what we get for global warming.

Don't complain OP, I got fucking pastry board for christmas

How fat are you.

Well I didn't get any gaming stuff for Christmas, but I am gonna go through Steam with my brother tonight and pick out some games his shitty laptop can run as his present. Coincidentally, my laptops fan stopped working last night, so I'm posting on mobile until it gets fixed.

I got a drawing tablet.
now I can draw lewds :3

My parents paid for a 28" 4K monitor for me
I built my mum a cumpooter

I got a new mouse.

Got $100 cash from parents and socks and skittles
Sister and her husband got me $25 gift cards for Dominos, LCBO, McDonalds, and a local cheese gourmet shop

I got a ps4 pro and dubs

I moved away from my family, so I'm spending Christmas alone.

I'm not really sad about it, but I do wish I had friends out here. Or could afford to even live like this. Hopefully I get that promotion and cool set of supportive friends in 2017.

I got a gun so I can shoot myself

It was you, you fucking faggot.

>buy him bloodbourne for his bloodborn machine which also doubles as a neat weeb machine but he's too much of a normalfag to know that
Rage and the gift of getting good at vidya is always a welcome gift.
He had the same reaction when I got him Metal Gear Revegence, he can't even get past Monsoon, kek.

He's probably already killed himself, I don't know why you responded tbh

Your brother has HIV? That sucks

He married a cholo piece of shit so her and her parents can anchor here. Fuck him and fuck his shit decisions.

sage

HELL YEAH, SAME HERE. NO IDEA WHY THOUGH.

I'm 22 so i gifted myself a new pc and a bottle of bayles for mixing with coffee only
I'm finally playing some nice looking shit on my 40" tv and i'm quite happy about it.

I got a rock

I spent a comfy day with my family. Hearty bacon-and-eggs breakfast, then light food, crackers and cheese type stuff for lunch. Supper was an amazing roast, with yorkshire pudding.

Hung out and chatted politics and work with my Dad, helped Mom out in the kitchen, goofed around with my sisters.

For presents, my family always does small stuff. I got a cold brew coffee pot (already brewing some), a birdfeeder for my apartment, rubber floor mats for my car to keep the upholstry in good condition, and a really nice pair of leather driving gloves.

It was comfy and pleasant.

I live with my parents and niece her parents are a couple of fucking losers
Family doesn't have a lot of money to go around so we didn't get each other anything this year
All me and my parents cared about was giving my niece a good Christmas
We got her a CFW 2DS to replace her broken one, an old laptop, some games, toys and a bunch of other small stuff
My niece gave me a "#1 uncle" ornament that she made in school
And I got some games from my online friends Alpha Protocol, Momodora 4, and Shantae that was a nice surprise
Other than her dipshit parents bitching at each other I had a great Christmas

OP quit being such a brat

I got 20€

I spent about $140 in gifts (plus around eight hours of labor) and so far have received a bag of cookies, worth possibly around $5.

Christmas is horrible when you're an adult. The only satisfaction I got was wrapping up a set of building blocks to look like a rocketship for my little cousin.

Anyway, I got nothing video game related.
Unless gundam model kits are video game related now.
I guess they kind of are, a little bit.

Now it's actually funny.