Qt gril creation games

give me games that are (((fun))) and also allow the creation and customization of QT grils

preferrably ones on steam but I will look elsewhere if there is something good

pic related the last good game that had qt gril creation capabilities

Other urls found in this thread:

screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/119259/picture:0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

please help anons

Honey Select.
Skyrim.
Fallout 4.

All of them with mods.

already own skyrim and dont even wanna bother with it

is fallout 4 actually any good? I want games that are fun without mods and then maybe I'll look into mods after.

also whats that image from?

Dragon's Dogma
It can be a bit of a challenge to get what you want out of it though, the characters tend to come out looking slightly different than what you think you've made in the creator.

There are no games that are both gameplay-wise fun and allow you to make cute girls. Fallout 4 is pretty good in terms of character creation, much better than all other bethesda games in that particular matter, even without mods.

But its a shooter with base building, not an rpg as it tries to state about itself.

Image is from Honey Select i mentioned.

idk man

city of heroes had the best MMO gameplay I've ever experienced

and you could make solid qt girls in there

im gonna pick up the secret world since it's pretty well received and I remember it getting a lot of recommendations from CoH players back when the shutdown happened

Wait, if you want mmo with good character creator, try Black Desert.

I already own it and the beginning/gameplay are fucking boring, but I havent played much of it

Dragons Dogma - the Online one editor is probably better, but I've never played it myself and Holla Forums seems to hate it which means it's probably good

Tera - if you like thick thighed lolis

Phantasm Star Online/Universe/Portable - PSO2 is alright and you can emulate the PSP games

Fallout 4 is decent fps/RPG. If it came out 20 years ago it would have been groundbreaking.

*Phantasy Star

I feel like op has decent taste and won't like Fallout 4.
Also last time i tried that shit it had terrible performance and texture issues i couldn't fix.

Didn't mean to spoiler.

What is the point? What kind of monster would actively ruin something that is naturally perfect as is? Sometimes I just don't know about this world, anymore.

Japanese have invented oppai-loli. Thick thighs isn't really that monsterous anymore.

Absolutely disgusting.

Saints Row games

I also like big tiddies but man that's way too overdone. It has to stop somewhere

Different strokes I guess.

Saints Row 3/4 - game's humor isn't for everyone but they're fun imo and have a pretty good character creation. IIRC the character editor was the basically the game demo for 3.

Soul Calibur 4/5 - Fighting games that I doubt are available on PC. There's a PSP one you can probably emulate.

Soul Calibur examples

I really fucking want SC but im not gonna shell out 400 for a fucking PS4 just to play it :(

It's on PS3/360. Used one would be like $100.

Isnt SC5 on PS4?

Nope, they haven't made a soul calibur for current gen. V was on 360/PS3.

Phantasy Star Online 2

Don't do that.

What did he mean by this?

FFXIV is what I'm currently into for that reason OP.

Also great taste Freedom server represent ;_;

APB: Reloaded

He is bringing over some shitty meme from the "edgy" side of reddit.

I'm not paying for a monthly subscription ever again, but that game looks interesting.

M-Maybe Tekken will de good enough on PC and SP will get revived to deliver yet another SC game… right?

Is there anyway to use the character creator wtihout downloading the whole game or paying for it?

HS has pretty good character creator… but no game at all. Life is cruel.

Oh, that reminds me of a memory.

Good times.

Yeah, I feel you. That being said as an MMO addict it's the only MMO out there that is worth any fucking money in my opinion and its dress up game is fucking STRONG. You can copy the appearance of some gear onto others, so if you want to wear low level realistic knight armor at level cap you can look like a cool ass knight and there is absolute fuckload of unique items so you can mix and match like a pro.

Also the grills are very cute because it's a japanese game.

Japanese pso2, since it actually has events and collaborations with other jap games or anime.

As a long time Tekken player, I was amazed to see how bad the average SC player is. They are absolutely awful, no spacing, not combo, no juggle, no nothing. Just trying to land strong attacks and getting fucked from the sides over and over again.

It does seem to be like that. I'm still not paying for a game every month, not ever again.

PSO2 is actually pretty nice. Both as a game and as a waifu creator. The creation options for male robots are stupidly lacking though, you're very limited in what you can do.

I don't like fighting games but I really enjoy the Soul Caliber and DoA series so I guess that says something about those games compared to most fighters out there.

Soul Caliber 7.62x39 is really fun to play, specially 2. I'd love to have two with the ultimate move thing from 5, it could easily get back to be a relevant high-end competitive game. There are no real alternatives on the fully 3D fighting game market to the juggle-fest that is Tekken and not everyone enjoys juggle. They need solid netcode though, you can't have a fighting game now without good netcode since almost no one gathers with people play on a regular basis.
SC with Tekken 7 graphics would be orgasm inducing, that game really looks great and, unlike Capcom, it seems like they got the engine to work right for their game on the first try.
They need to go back to the original cast and some of the game modes (that's what most long-standing fans of the series want) and deliver solid network with SCV tweaked combat on a modern engine. Not sure how viable it is, but it would make for a great game.
[Embed very related: Please ignore the cancerous FGC shit, the gameplay is nice]

I meant PS (project soul). Not sure if the studio or the people that worked on it are still there though…

bump

Dark Souls 3, I've heard that it's possible to make cute girls in the first but I haven't seen evidence of that myself. It's definitely possible in the second game but it sucks, so you're left with the third.

There is Bloodborne too but you'll have to buy a Bloodbornebox for it which is $300 (and the game is pretty barebones without the DLC so you're looking at $350 minimum just for some 30FPS waifus, play it on a roomate's PS4 if possible but not worth a buy).

Also I'd post a pic of the cute girl I made in DaS3 but despite having cloud saves on $team for DaS1 they apparently don't do it for 3 so I lost my waifu that got every weapon, spell, armor, was at NG+5, and maxed all the covenants.
I keep the "my documents" folder backed up too but of course unlike the first game it's in %appdata% fuck me

bump

GTA Online

post more

Plenty of mmo's but personally, I'm fucking tired of them.

From the top of my head

Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors and other mosou games, not sure wich ones are on PC since I stopped playing them.

God Eater 2 Rage Burst

Planet Explorers, but you would really have to like the gameplay in order to put up with it, but the girls are qt and you can customize your armor and even make your own but I have no fucking clue on how to work the editor.

Dragon Ball Xenoverse 1 and 2.

Most Illusion games. Prefer Honey Select and AA2 myself.

Dragon Age Orgins with mods can make some nice looking females, I don't know about the other two and don't care for them.

And obviously all the games posted here.

That looks like a transexual SJW. I don't usually say this, not even to oppai Loli fags like the one above, but your taste is truly shit.

I don't care, she looks good to me.

I don't think she looks like a tranny or SJW, I think she looks like a drug addicted 35 year old punk chick which isn't really an improvement.

The sims 3 has ok customization, which is increased with adding more sliders. KinkyWorld makes the game way more fun. Be warned that it is unoptomised as shit and that is likely to never change. There are threads both on here and >>>/hgg/

QUAD DUBS SPEAKS THE TRUTH

Yes, the creator is free on the dev's website.

Wasn't expecting that… Any idea If anyone has ripped character models from the game? This could be a little gold mine. I'll go looks it up.

Oh city of heroes. It gave me every character I could ever want and hundreds I didn't even know I wanted.

Too soon, OP.
It will always be too soon.

post more loli tits

bump

Iunno I thought the DBXV games were fun despite their flaws.

Do NOT play secret world alone.

The combat is an unbelievable grind.

That second pic needs a brazzers logo.

some games already have the qtest grils

I wish it wasn't in shitty PS3 graphics where you can see polygons and stretched textures.
One need to have a special kind of taste to get aroused by what is essentially cardboard robot.

plus making qts is take some practice

why does she have lupus

They rebalanced the game last year and now you can clear everything solo without even trying.
I remember struggling to clear that first ak'kab instance for 4 hours before I finally put together a deck that let me barely make it with 10hp left. Did it the other day and I just mashed my basic attack. Now I'm at the end of Egypt and I'm surviving a lot of fights with almost as much HP as I started when places like the exhibition hall or hotel would end up with me swarmed and dead.

except it is ps4 graphics. only butthurt sonyggers would have you believe otherwise
screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/119259/picture:0

Somewhat off topic, but, is there a way to use something to improve DOA5's lighting while using AutoLink?
Reshade and Autolink require a d3d9.dll in the folder of the .exe, but obviously you can't have files with the same name of the same file type to be in the same folder.

gedosato works for adding post processing