High level gameplay

Skillfull gameplay that impresses the hell out of you.

I miss this game. I never finished it. Xbox emulator when

Nice dubs famalams

This is basically how entire MGSV can be played.

I prefer this guy's silly challenge run.

What exactly is high level in using a mounted gun to fire on a big object for a minute?

Such little details, they really sell it.

Yup, checks out.

Those screams

To be fair MGS V is also piss easy.

Nice quality.

I'm surprised how bad MGS4 looks, back in the day I thought it looked incredible. I still had it in my mind it was beautiful game, but seeing video anymore it's just another meh 2011 PC game.

:^)

High level gameplay in fighting games in general, I don't think I can pull off even a single distortion attack in BlazBlue, let alone any special attack in other fighters.

"2011 PC game"
It DID look incredible at the time, it was a 2008 console game.

And keep in mind if you're against emulation, you effectively put an expiration date on every single console game.
This is coming from someone who uses both PC and console, it's a bad idea to glorify exclusives too much.

Really, fam?

Looks really derpy, fam.

Collectors can be resentful little kikes, they couldn't care less if software has an expiration date as long as they get their share.

that gets posted so much but it is still impressive.

He didn't even win that year. He's never won actually.

Did a cqc run in MGS4 once, Raven was a pain in the ass.

This is half of why you need emulation.
Good luck picking up that survival horror the From software team made for the PS2, the run was so limited that Kuon ends up being 100 bucks no matter what.
Every single speedrunner uses an emulator because it ends up being the only practical option.

emulating frees up the game for you to play instead of having to worry about pig disgusting 3D real world dicks fagging up markets

it's cool

Basically nonexistant for the platform you're referring to which is a shame.

i think 80% of this game is muscle reflex, 10% bluffs and 10% luck

He wins quite often, has 6 first places on different EVO tournaments (street fight and other fighting games) and many second and third places. Wong has only 1 more first place in an EVO tournament.

any videos of non cuhrayzee games been played to a stupid high level of skill it becomes one?

just realized this was silly of me to ask.
A lot of cuhrayzee games are this because of exploiting glitches (juggling), exploiting I frames and other malarky

Juggling on many games is a conscious game design decision. It takes a lot of effort to get consistent juggling, if it wasn't consistent, it wouldn't be about the skills of the player, but about luck.More or less with the I-frame.
You also have changing hurtbox depending on the status/action the character is performing, this is crucial on high-end fighting games and it isn't a fucking exploit either.

MvC is a charity EVO win.

I'm not a fan of MvC, but they all count, they all have stupidly good people competing.
Except for Super Smash, that's not a fighting game

Lay off the JewTube links.

The timing for this shit is ridiculously tight but some day I'll pull it off in a real run and then immediately die at Draygon.

A gem from the old youtube.

Double pump Canon-D nightmare mode

Source, please.

After 2:00 it goes fucking balls to the walls crazy, especially

One bump, then I'll give up.

Thank god you posted it, I was about to post the same fuckin' webm

Please link me to this mythical functioning original xbox emulator

emulating anything post 4th-gen is retarded. Kuon works perfectly fine on original hardware, you can just HDD load, even load through optical if you're that concerned with faithfulness. speed runners outside of some TAS runs that use emulators are illegitimate.

Holy shit I didn't even know half of those special moves were possible

Jesus.

real skill coming through, plebs get out

There's a new arcade in town with great old games, I just played this first time there last week. Really reminds me of Darkstalkers.

Once youre past a certain speed there is a rhythm to it all; yeah. Neither of those players attempted to interrupt each other, though, and that would have been an easy way to steal a win.

pretty boy

What happens when every player sneks?

what about skillful AND humorous?

He's clearly not arguing that they exist, he's just saying the console fanboy up there is actively bringing gaming down.

This.
Emulation on anything past a certain point is getting tough but this is half of why praising exclusives is retarded.

Eternal gem.

Mario Strikers Charged is, till this day, the only game I've ever found where the skill floor and ceiling are infinitely apart and on the same level at the same time. I don't know how to put it in words, but it's like you can do game breaking bullshit from the get go yet being a great player means investing a lot of time in it.

Christ this is fucking cool.

Is the music nearly as shitty as the first one? It felt so generic and nothing like Mario.

I love how little fucks they apparently give. Like it's deliberately comical.

The music is alright, not the selling point of the game though. It wasn't made by Nintendo per se, but by Next-Level games, if you've played Punch Out Wii you know what to expect, a lot of thematic music that go "Generirock", "Spanish", "Dick Dastardly", whatever sets the tone.
Gameplay wise though it's fucking awesome, I like the original one because despite the graphics it's way more polished gameplay wise and there's no real tiers to it. In Mario Strikers Charged though you gotta pick a good formation, even though it doesn't stop a top player from destroying you with the lowest tiered choices.

bump

do overtly dramatic perfect plays count as high level gameplay?

Absolutely.

see

What does he smell like Holla Forums?

>8ch doesn't detect when you post the same video anymore

Only good thing to come out of Absolution was this fucking minigame, as far as I'm concerned.

Merī kurisumasu

see

爪乇尺īҜㄩ尺丨丂ㄩ爪卂丂ㄩ
ᗰEᖇīKᑌᖇIᔕᑌᗰᗩᔕᑌ
𝐌𝐄𝐑ī𝐊𝐔𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐔
𝕞𝕖𝕣ī𝕜𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕦

is there even a objective to the LeafyIsHere game?

you might be legitimately retarded

It's so much of a glitch that some challenges in DMC have asked you to juggle enemies for a certain amount of time :^)

Let me guess, you think crouch jumping and b-hopping are exploits too.

some juggling in KoF was definitely not intended. at least I hope so.

They are, they were not intended in their games of origin and are thus exploits of the poorly-written code. It's only faggots like you that forced them into following games.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, Stevie Wonder, when you have a reason to explain why shit like Tribes having actual movement mechanics for game basis is the work of faggots we won't make fun of you, but until then we'll continue "forcing" them into games.

Try posting a video on topic next time or some such to help prove your point or at least add validity to the idea that you're not a shitpost.

Again, the original exploit was not intended, an oversight allows the player to crouch while in the air and compress their hitbox, the original Half Life uses this oversight in its level design from time to time but it adds nothing to the game. Every time you must use a crouch jump in that video could be made with a normal jump if they didn't specifically design it to require a crouch jump.

The developers never intended for you to complete the game this way, why do you pass it off as such?
Tribes was made after Quake had already popularized bunnyhopping. Tribes was a game in which such physics feats were intended, Quake was not.

I just don't see how you can vilify the basic concepts of crouch jumping, bunny hopping, rocket jumping and juggling while acknowledging that it ends up being used in games to make them more interesting.

Or are you one of those faggots that insist speedruns aren't valid unless they're glitchless?
I can understand not finding them interesting, but something tells me you're going to take that into stupid "it uses exploits so they're playing the game wrong" territory.

ᕼᗩ ᕼᗩ ᕼᗩ ᕼᗩ ᕼᗩ!
I like you man!

It is not "right" or "wrong" but different, they're playing a different game to the one the developers intended, if they find their new way to play more fun that what was intended, it's their prerogative to play it that way. Whatever the case, it is fact that crouchjumping, bunnyhopping, and so on, are exploits, were not intended in their original games, and only found acceptance afterwards.

Do you have any screenshots of the developers confirming that crouchjumping in the original Quake was or was not intentional?

So then why the big deal?
They're fun mechanics and they're practically required knowledge for playing the game well now.

Don't presume to know the "intended" way, Doom has a secret you have to rocket push your way towards, for fuck's sake, and Rise of the Triad features some of the earliest rocket jump required secrets ever made.
Just let people trying to play the game as efficiently as possible use the meta they know works, fuck, make some "glitchless" game play videos if it bugs you that much.

The post I originally responded to implied that bunnyhopping and crouchjumping are not exploits, which is patently false.

Fair enough, but that's a bizarrely specific and borderline obsolete in terms of practicality point to make.

The first known occurence of rocketjumping was in Marathon, a FPS released in 1995, there known as grenadehopping by running straight forward and firing a grenade at your feet, which was essential to reaching secrets which could not be obtained otherwise, and solving some campaign levels considering you didn't have a manual jump button. Some stock multiplayer maps also relied on grenadehopping for getting to places with neat weapons, and you could even SPNKRjump with the SPNKR Rocket Launcher to launch yourself at even greater heights, at the expense of more health.

Shit, that's pretty cool.

Reminds me that combos weren't supposed to be a thing in the original Street Fighter 2. So in the end the entire fighting game scene is based on exploits. And Smash, the one game that removed an exploit, is vilified for it (this could be mitigated by making the game faster on a base level but Sakurai does not give a shit).

if we're going to stretch definition of rocket jumping that much then doom2 had archviles you can use to skip sections by letting them attack you to jump over obstacles

I hope you are just acting retarded

are you for real

High level mental illness.

I hated the wall-jumping in Marathon. I could never pull it off consistently.

Who is this demon covered in semen?

It's supposed to parody Steven Seagal.

Make it to the end, it appears.

Super Mario 64?

But none of the guards saw anything, its all zeroes except for the target kill, this is peak performance SASO.