Holiday Bad Games Stream

Hello faggots,
For over a week now, I've been subjecting myself to bad games and fanfiction to satisfy my masochism and for your enjoyment. Starting off with uncommon time, and going on to do the garbage rwby Vale of Darkness, some sonic pony crossover, and more at hitbox.tv/TeaganBestGirl

The secret episode of Vale of Darkness. I may even go back and try to get the """true""""" ending.

Fuck no, I'm on Christmas break until the 27th. What I will do is a quick drunk fanfiction stream within the hour because I've been hitting the rum pretty hard tonight

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0rBNAxzSbw6
youtube.com/watch?v=OIaSg6nUhhI
youtube.com/watch?v=uh-lPvHehUw
store.steampowered.com/app/446600/
store.steampowered.com/app/321060/
store.steampowered.com/app/549770/?snr=1_7_7_230_150_2
vocaroo.com/i/s038yRI5x44f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You better have a nice voice faggot.

Someone said that I do. My mic isn't the greatest tho

Starring on like 10, just let me finish this beer

OK, maybe a bit later. Whatever, I don't expect any kind of audience. Regardless, this will be recorded for your enjoyment when I resume our regular schedule on the 27th

Starting very soon at hitbox.tv/TeaganBestGirl. Just realized I forgot my headphones

Get in here, faggots.

It's storytime with Uncle Teagan.
And since the fanfic is based on Jojo, what do you guys think about that Jojo mobile game coming out?

wait a minute are you guys calling seventh stand user bad I never played it

7SU is good. I'm just speaking in general terms because its the only good game I've played

Drunk storytime recording vocaroo.com/i/s0rBNAxzSbw6

Merry Christmas you meme loving fucks. May Santa have brought you the vidya And coal that you wanted

I wanted to protect Teagan's smile, though.

Oh, did I tell you already that Vale of Darkness's true ending is what we got? As in, we're stuck watching our waifu live without us forever in The author insert Watcher's domain?

See, Dragon's Dogma did this ending better by NOT BEING A PIECE OF SHIT IN EVERY ASPECT. Plus the whole thing about how it fits the game thematically but I'm being petty.

did someone say… BAD GAMES?

this is agdg reporting in

play my bad game : ika.itch.io

Wait, what
What
That's the True ending?

Did I fucking stutter?

You got it fam. Tune in on the 27th

bump, happy "what the fuck is boxing day" day

My computer's really starting to act up more than usual, but assuming that comes to pass, then tomorrow I'll do user's /agdg/ thing, finish off VoD, then continue with 7SU or anything else truly awful anyone finds

where is your stream you nigger

In an hour and a half or so at hitbox.tv/TeaganBestGirl

Starting in about 10 at hitbox.tv/TeaganBestGirl

Holy fuck.

Then he gloats over how much control he has over his body, how he can expand and contract his cock, but more than that, how he can change its shape (more bulbous, spikey, even hot/cold and of course he uses this on Jonathan who is like "~~~" with pleasure.

That fic had the laziest writing style I've ever seen. It's like she just published her random thoughts without even thinking about formatting them into a proper story format.

I do like me some proper stream of consciousnesses writing, but goddamn that was just awful

Now that we can forget Vale of Darkness ever happened, what's next? Katawa Shojou?

Only if we save Emi for last.

Best girl and honestly the best route for Hisao.

My man, she is definitely best girl. The only route where Hisao sees any real self improvement too

But you're not real.

I'm a Rinfag but Emi was the first route I played, definitely in the higher tiers

Rin was my second favorite route. Frustrating but understandable because of how her character is written.

makes me wish I had actual relationship experience because as hard as it was trying to wrap my brain around someone who is on cloud 9, I would love to meet a woman like her

I'll never stop feeling awful, even though the route could've used a lot of work.

Are you the cute voice user that streamed DA:I?

I wish I had a great memory to remember quotes from anything in life. But yeah, the route had problems and it became clear when I did Hanako just what the problem was overall despite having different writers (trying to shoehorn sex into each route was a big one, looking at you last true ending sex scene).

But still Rin's route was very powerful because of how opaque dealing with her was.

My Emibros.

Emi is worst girl and a slut don't you know? Fucking disgusting Emiggers.

Don't you know she leaves Hisao DIRECTLY after the route ends? Also she is the ONLY KS girl who is DAMAGED GOODS she had a relationship previous to Hisao she's a no good SLUT.

At least Hisao banged her – even if was as you call "used goods"

No, but I could be

That only happens in bad end. If you get best end, you talk her out of it and presumably live happily ever after

You know what, it's the holiday and I'm with family, and it's like 3:13AM. Just know that your post was low quality bait and will change nothing about how I perceive the game.

Nigga who cares that she slept with someone prior to Hisao? Who cares if she's "used goods" All that matters is that you are still a virgin and a fictional piece of electronic artwork and words had more sexual experience than you.

I'm on a shitty app, so I didn't immediately notice more than one. Is that the guy who wrote her route? If not, it's little more than bleak fanfiction.

Fucking hell

Having a good time until someone mentioned your waifu is a whore that stabs you in the back?

Ah shit, I missed a stream of the best game ever?
REMOVE ALTO

Holy fuck.

yes i know, facebook frog in the thumbnail, the screaming is what matters

Look Rinfag I like you. Don't throw it away because of some /r9k/ meme.

I just needed an angry video that involved bitching out normalfags. There's too many people who want to see me kill myself, don't you worry bby.

Just worried because the whole "used goods" slam is so old on imageboards I can't believe anyone other than trolls would back it. Besides, Emi being experienced led to Anal and how can that awkward bundle of fun be bad?

So when are we back on?

Tomorrow probably. Sorry, some stuff came up in the past couple of days. If things keep going the way they are, this series may end up more than a seasonal thing on account of me ending up a neet

That being said, I'm out of bad games. Even if I do end up being back in school, I'm still out of bad games. Best case scenario I do intend to continue 7su at least a couple of times a week, but I feel like I need a long, bad game to keep things fresh.

I'd say stop, wait for another uncommon time to pop up, and then show it here to laugh at. No need to keep something going if you can't find good material.

I do intend to make Uncommon Time a yearly thing. My main hangup is that I'm into 7Su, but all the bad things I had to counteract it have since ran out. Best case scenario I comtinue 7Su, but I am willing to drop it and mostly die off until next year

I meant wait for another rpgmaker game that can be easy to make jokes about. No point in doing the same thing over and over again if nothing new comes of it. Instead of playing uncommon time again, why not search for a new piece of work?

The creator of Uncommon Time seems to have a voice acted VN that's likely coming out this year. My thing is that I saw a bunch of love for Teagan a while before I started this, and it just so happened to be around the holidays like the second round of Lolioasis streams were, so I'd continue the tradition. The game itself was about a magical nuclear winter, so it made sense. Even if a new godawful tumblrgame doesn't happen, at least we have that as our annual christmas game

Merry Christmas.

I mean find something else. When this was found people were saying it was similar to when anonymous agony was being streamed. I'm saying find a game that induces "hey this is like when uncommon time was streamed". If it gets played too much eventually the moment will not be the same.

You make a very valid point, Mr. Trips. A point aht was made to be before I even did Uncommon Time this year. I'll keep browsing for another worthy contender, but at the same time, an annual display of the tumblr version of eternal sonata isn't to gratuitous, is it?

Are we doing this tomorrow? I miss you guys.

If all goes according to plan, yes. I've just been out for the past couple of days. I'd do a later than usual one now, but I'm a bit more than buzzed and going through a "holy fuck I'm old" crisis right now otherwise occupied at the moment

How old? I'm 28. Also contrarian

20, and it's been brought on by fucking shit tier anime openings I watched 10+ years ago

I hope you at least have good taste in shit tier animu openings.

youtube.com/watch?v=OIaSg6nUhhI
and
youtube.com/watch?v=uh-lPvHehUw
respectively
I could ony watch anime one night a week because that was when the one channel we had that aired it had it, and these were the two shows I most vividly remember watching

shit tier of the shit tier, but I was a rural leaf kid in '06. Yours is bretty gr8 tho, I've been wanting to get into Higurashi for a long time

Are there VODs?

No, because I wanted this to be ephermeral for some reason
VoDs coming next year

You're a kid. Believe in yourself.

>Naruto
>Inuyasha
Those bring back memories. They were both shit tier, but had great music for some godawful reason.
You should try Higurashi if you ever get the chance. It's a good series, even though the anime has some real QUALITY moments. Plus the music is great.

I'm not going to tell you it gets any easier, because it doesn't. You just learn how to take the hard parts more easily and learn to appreciate the good parts more.

I quite enjoyed Higurashi (anime). Been meaning to play the series to see what's different, but holy fuck, that original art.
Also, tumblr apparently hates the series, so there's that.

I will never understand SJWeebs. How many layers of denial do you have to have to not realize that the majority of anime has lolis, and that the japs give no fucks in regards to sexualizing children?

My personal theory is that it stems from lonely fucks looking for a group that accepts them. Something I've noticed from more than a few weebs I've run into over the years including FeralPhoenix is that they were either hard weebs or mall emos back in high school, the years where one's personality really starts to develop. These are two groups that are relatively socially ostracized, and would be even more alone outside of those insular HS days. Seeing a group that accepts anyone (socjus), but wanting to keep their former interests (in this case, anime), they combine the two and try to impose this new worldview on everyone

Pretty sure Holla Forums does that too

Some fucking weird "That's my daughteru! you sick pedo man-child!", even on very mature media, they'll also attack the makers, very tumblrisique puritanism.

Now get the fuck back to tumblr.

It seems more like it's less a "im old" thing and more a "fuck time goes by so fast" thing, in this case.

Inuyasha was shit? I always thought it was an "its okay/10."

fuck off

There's no difference between those two statements.

I dunno. The former sounds a bit more smug than the latter. So I say there's at least SOME difference, at least enough for me to mention.

Forgot to put this at the end of the first line:
i'm currently realizing this every day, thanks to the fact that Katawa Shoujo has been out for like 4 years at this point, and the thought that one day i may forget all about it, as well as so many other games i got hyped for and loved, is one of the most depressingly sobering thoughts i've had in years
i'm sure that even if it weren't vidya, it'd be something else and my real problem is moving on

I'm certainly not trying to be smug about my existential crisis. I'm simply realizing that about 10 years ago, I would sit in the same room I do these streams in, sit in a chair roughly where the one I'm sitting in now, and gleefully watch the nly few hours of anime a week I got until I passed out at around 10. You're right, this is a more "time goes by really fucking fast" kind of thing that came out of nowhere

anyway, new stream tomorrow. Looking for something appropriately bad to do as we speak

I'm fond of the original art for some reason. It's just got a charm to it that I like.

It's pretty shit, in my opinion, but that could be because I was stupid enough to read the manga and get pissed off at how it ended.

I understand that feeling well- I have it every time I think of anime I really liked that I watched with /a/ as they were released.
So long as you rewatch/replay them every year or every few years, you won't forget about them.
Not unless you get unlucky enough to get Alzheimer's, but you're likely too young for that anyway.

I know that feel, too, brother. The more you think about it, the more you'll get stuck thinking about it when you could be doing other things that might make you feel better or change your situation. That's basically what happened to me when I first realized it.
I await tomorrow's stream with anticipation.

I know, it just came out wrong.

Even worse if you're late to the party and the general hype has ended. Sure people will fondly remember it and discuss it if you make a thread about some anime you only now watched, but you'll never be there in the moment, you know?
The grass sure looks greener on the other side, even if it's humanly impossible to reach it.

Nostalgia tripping aside, new instalment in about 9 or 10 hours, whatever that is in universal time

Why does her hands look like hams?

How about these?
store.steampowered.com/app/446600/
store.steampowered.com/app/321060/
store.steampowered.com/app/549770/?snr=1_7_7_230_150_2

To make you feel hungry while you play.

Oh fucking wow these are beautiful

Starting within the next half hour or so at hitbox.tv/teaganbestgirl

Starting now

Paranormal Teens certainly went in a direction I wasn't expecting though.

I don't think anyone could've predicted THAT direction. I feel bad for accidentally spoiling it though, it would've been great to walk into that blind

Also, nothing tonight because I figure people things for new years, and I very may well be too drunk to function. That being said, another possible drunk fanfiction stream depending on how bad I get, though it would be later

Bump because this thead's probably close to the end. I may record something drunk in a bit, but sorry for not doing something later

Happy New Year Teagster et all! I can't join tonight, but you are all very nice kids
-Contrarian

Happy new year man! Thank you for you support during the other night's weird time.

This goes to everyone else. Happy 2017 to the rest of you wonderful faggots. I may be way late on this, but really: happy new year! Regardless of my future schedule, may we enjoy a 2017 uncommon time stream.

Also, how can I explain the edginess of Bring me to Life by Evanescence to my mother who tales it 100% seriously?

AWACS here, have a happy new year.

Hypothetically speaking, who would be up for a fanfiction stream in the next hour?

That being said,.I'm drunk and it's late. I'll find some especially degenerate fanfiction and read it with my own commentary soon

I'm having a few technical difficulties, but gegardless if anyone's here, I will do at least a couple of fafics for tnoight

Sure.

Running things right now @ hitbox.tv/TeaganBestGirl

Here's most of a fic vocaroo.com/i/s038yRI5x44f

I am very very alcoholed right now

user, you need to go drink a lot of water. thank you in advance.

You've been drunk ALL YEAR, Uncle T.

I woke up with throat pain and praising Allah for reasons way beyond me. Fuck, I don't even remember positing that link, which is probably where my pain comes from

Holy shit, you're really into this! You've been a Muslim ALL YEAR!

I go out with friends for one night and this happens

It's been a fun few weeks, but I'm out. See you meme loving fucks in December for Uncommon Time Year 3

For anyone still lurking.
>>>/rwby/32542
Scroll down if you want to help out with a RWBY VN.

Later fag. It's been a fun Christmas present, so thanks for the streams. I should go play 7SU myself now.

See you guys later.

Be sure to get the best stand Wildhearts on your first playthrough.

cooolguy pls

Get on my level and collect them you pleb

STOP BUMPING THIS THREAD NEWFAG

cooolgoy, I mean

I've been here so long I've grown immune to Holla Forums's autistic hatred of gaming, I merely wanted to draw attention to my collection. :^)

>Not a QT trap nurse who'd give you footjobs whenever you got sick

Why don't you draw attention to me fucking you in the face, spergmeister?

you said you didn't like giving footjobs. or the guy you gave a footjob wasn't into it. it wasn't productive is my point and you're not even a trap
more importantly nice [1] in your filenames, faggot

Because I didn't even notice your micropenis, you need at least 9 inches to hold my interest, nubby.

I'll give you nine inches of pozzed nigger cock if you're so high and mighty. And I won't even watch, before you get excited. Being a cuck won't help me bully the hell out of you, fucko.

I CAN'T DISTRUST A PATCHY PIC
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You better be there later, faggot. I feel like ch=====g and suicide today.

I'm MarathonMan
I'm champing RIGHT NOW
thanks for bringing me back faggot

Ka—-na called Cucku-a

[au—-ic s–eching]