NEW BOTW ART

MERRY CHRISTMAS, FAGS.

GOAT comfy game soon.

not worth a thread, cuck

Holla Forums never changes

those critters are awfully content considering they could be next in line for that bonfire

nintendo needs to pull a goddamn miracle out of their asses in order for them to restore any confidence I had in them. Switch needs at least 8 good games a year.

Your thread is shit user, but its christmas, Ill give you some Zelda art of my own!

last bit i have

I think you're mistaking Zelda for Souls.

OP art is official, yours is faggot shit no one cares about.

8? All the games that'll be on it will be great user

why is link climbing a pumpkin?

s'good artwork

There's also the concept art which makes it even more clear the influence Princess Mononoke had on this game.

Gee, I wonder why it is such a problem for AssCreed and Cod

Zelda actually has 31 games if you count side-games but those are actually different from the main series, and even if you did count them that's still a less frequent release schedule than the other series

watching that E3 with Holla Forums was a lot of fun

But now there is even less things to do, is all about the experience now! and Link's tunic is different, Nintendo is taking a big risk with this one.

Not a fan of androgynous link. If hes a dude just make him look like a dude.

CoD's had 19 games.

Getting a little bit of a classic zelda art vibe. I dig it.

Nintendo changes gameplay mechanics and slaps a franchise on it. Other companies keep the mechanics but slap different coat of paint on top of it.
Zelda games are rarely direct sequels that don't do anything new.

OH SHIT NEW GAMEPLAY VIDEO

What game is that?

ark, it's just another shit survival game

Whats shitty about it?

The optimization is absolutely abysmal.

You're a fucking retard if you think the upcoming game is like Phantom Hourglass.