ITT games were kiked so hard that not even normalfags wanted it

ITT games were kiked so hard that not even normalfags wanted it.
Pics related

This steaming pile of shit.
Anyone who unironically bought into the hype and bought the game, instantly knew within 3 hours of playing that they had been rused. Even the most normalest of normalfaggots thought they were ripped off.

I feel kinda bad for them. Wasnt it sony hyping them up?

This should be a powerful lesson.

Nah. Why would you feel bad for these pathological liars. Even if you pretend the hype wasn't there, there is still the fact that Sean Murray lied his ass off.

Let's see here:
1. you can play online
2. you can grief other players
3. there will be space battles between factions
4. you can fight for one of the factions
5. you can make your own faction
6. that scripted as fuck e3 reveal
7. you can customized your character
8. functioning solar systems
9. animals eat each other
Other shit too, but I wasn't retarded enough to buy the game so I'm missing some stuff.

Yeah that you can make shit up and get away with it.

sony just promoted along the lines based on feedback. They do this for pretty much everything, promotional clauses are in the contracts. Sean himself went onto interviews lying his ass off and failed to ship on his promises.

Nope, it was all Sean Murray, aka the Hipster version of Todd Howard. He promised people the moon, but in the end his game was NOTHING like what was promised.

Sony just published the game, and were probably just as fooled by that cuck as most other nomalfags, judging by that sticker they used to cover up the online rating on the box.

#4THEPLAYERS

How? Sony got to keep the money made. Not like Sony is dead because they published it, unlike Hello Games. I don't think Sony is in a worse situation because Hello Games fucked up, Sony made sure they would get the praise or stay away from the blame.

Not saying they're blameless, just retarded. Just look at all the other stupid shit they're doing, like the live action sonic movie, and Answer the call. Also, they only published the PS4 version, the PC version, which was even worse, was published by some hipster company in LA

Don't pubs usually send people to audit devs and the progress of their games so as to make sure they're not being scammed? I have a hard time believing Sony didn't know how much of the game was missing.

I have a friend who was completely ok with that game, and to this day I don't know why.

I've seen a lot of bitching from the fightan generals to know that isn't entirely true. I don't into fightan though.

What a disaster

I haven't played it because I can't pirate it and I'm certainly not going to support those practices with money, I'm mostly going off of Superbunnyhop's review

You may as well say you feel bad for Jeb Bush.

kek'd heartily

I have a normalfag older brother who honestly still believes this game is good.
And the reason why people don't like it is because they don't understand quantum physics and the logic behind it. Sucks so much that my older brother with great taste in vidya in the past, turned into a braindead casual with buyer's remorse.

I played it but didn't buy it. The game is a lot better than Absolution and actually returned back to the sandbox-styled gameplay of Blood Money. It's not as good as Blood Money with the gameplay though and I could explain the problems with the gameplay. Albeit, the game is ultimately ruined by the episodic bullshit and the forced online connection bullshit which they supposedly removed. Albeit, if the game gets updated or needs maintenance. You can't play it offline anyway.

Buy it on special or for cheap somewhere, if any of you in the thread are thinking of buying it.

I don't like the man but it's hard not to feel sorry for someone that's been beat down so hard. It's like when that asshole Japanese dude with the frosted tips in Saints Row 2 got buried alive. You hate the shit out of him but it's still hard to watch.

I fell for the hype, but was intelligent enough to ask why it was getting called shit.

Then I learned everything.

My brother described Jeb challenging Trump word for word as "a baby turtle fighting a wolf".

SFV gameplay is trash, they made it simple to try to close the gap between pros and beginners which has just made it shallow and boring to watch.

Was also released with 8 frames of lag while sf4 had only like 4.5 frames at launch. Game looks like shit as well.

So this is a stealth shilling thread I persume?
After all this time even the most stupid marketeer learns a new trick or two.

My fellow African-American

so long as I get to see chun-li's t h i q q thighs in 1080p it's worth it

In the SBH review he said to turn off all the hints and objective markers and the game will work just fine as if it was made without them in mind. And I don't want to shill this shit, do NOT buy it under any circumstances for the jewry employed in its release. I'll give it a pirate when it gets cracked because it looks good but do not support these tactics under any circumstances lest they become even more widespread than they already are.

Even fucking reddit hated it

Human Revolution still had the DLC problem though.

Did it have the shit where you pay $4.99 for augment unlocks or was it just content?

What. They made it even more boring and sterile than any other street fighter.

It didn't even had aug unlocks, just some weapons, electronic lockpicks and money.
The story dlc was another case of shit that should've been in the game to begin with.

fucking wew

If my memory serves correctly, they had planned five or so tiers of the game at release, and that was all I needed to know.

So you'll take every option available to you even when it can be turned off? Do you play games on easy mode too and use trainers?

You didn't play it. I did and there is a full game there stand alone. You bought the DLC that's your fucking problem as it adds nothing to the game and you never need to touch it to get the full experience.

After that ending? Nigger this better be bait or you are full cuck for kike dick

explain this "made SF simpler" claim,

if you think comeback mechanics like v trigger / reversal are worse than ultras then you are some fucking retarded scrub.

the game is fucking overpriced DLC fest however before you faggots say i defend this

V- Reversal doing a medium jab hit's worth of gray health is way better than landing an ultra and doing half of someone's life.

So because the ending was bad the game isn't finished? Why don't you call 30% of all movies and every Ghibli film made unfinished?

The game was complete even though the ending sucked. DXHR didn't have a complete ending by your standards either because we didn't go find the other girls plugged in to computers.

Which Ghibli films have poor endings exactly?

All of them but Laputa