The last thread died early.

Phantasmagoria of Flower View:
Versus shooting game.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/TH09 ~ Phantasmagoria of Flower View.7z
Info: hastebin.com/raw/uviwiyigex
Wiki: en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Phantasmagoria_of_Flower_View

Hisoutensoku + Scarlet Weather Rhapsody:
Fighting game.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Touhou 12.3 Hisoutensoku v1.10a eng patch v1.1a + 10.5 Hisouten v1.06a eng patch v1.1a + Sokuroll v1.3.7z
Info: hastebin.com/raw/xanohiyoga
Wiki: hisouten.koumakan.jp/

Urban Legend in Limbo (JP v1.11, don't upgrade if you want to play online):
Aerial fighter.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Touhou 14.5 - Urban Legend in Limbo v1.11.7z
Info: hastebin.com/raw/nelihivihehttp://hastebin.com/raw/uviwiyigex
Wiki: shinpiroku.koumakan.jp/

Meddlesome Magician 2:
Party game with races and fights.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/MM2.7z
Info: hastebin.com/raw/xusesadeda
Character Guides: en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Daiundousai/Characters

Touhou Hack and Slash:
Dungeon crawler with a leveling system.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Touhou Hack & Slash.7z
Info: hastebin.com/raw/megaruhipe
Wiki: en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Touhou_Hack_and_Slash

Touhou Boushuen - Age of Ethanols (2.18 jp):
Simple Age of Empires clone. Suitable for those unfamiliar with RTS.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/蟒酒宴+ 2.18.7z
We also have an optional English version, if you can't read rune and want to learn what the menus say or play SP.
SP: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Boushuen English version 1.01a.7z
Note that we only use the 2.18 Japanese version for online play and this version is different in faction balance, it also lacks the Library faction.
Info: hastebin.com/raw/suwipujaba
Wiki: en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Age_of_Ethanols
Keyboard Config Translation: my.mixtape.moe/cysofn.txt

GensouSenryakutan ~The Touhou Empire~
The next edition of Boushuen. Now cracked for netplay.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/thrts3.7z

Touhou Bullet Ephemeris
Worms clone with a wide selection of characters.
DL: wishful.cc/sp/public/touhou_threads/Touhou Bullet Ephemeris (Touhou Worms).7z

UT2K4 Unreal Touhou Mod:
Mod for UT2K4 with Touhou models. Warning, it's almost 3GB but has the registry key and everything you need to play, just unzip and run. Don't forget the patch.
DL: mega.nz/#!mhBDgR7L!BW3Bn47M4vHCPm8Qsn2YdjmvxWBfeyYMEUgZweSv7wY
Patch: mega.nz/#!bgI0wb4K!l-wptbffWUV0mb8GCpwG4h-43rj-oTQkK5WrWU-VNXw

We have an IRC channel on irc.rizon.net, #2hu8ch which is mainly for tech support and occasionally chatter for games that lack an in-game chat system. It's largely dead because we mostly use the thread for communication.

General discussion of Touhou gameplay is allowed and encouraged, though the main focus is organizing netplay matches.

NO SECONDARIES ALLOWED

Other urls found in this thread:

beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/11269747_
en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Youkai#Physiology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Games when?

A bit new to 2hu, but why does it feel like the "Move to the top of the screen to suck all the items up" mechanic only seem to work sometimes in Touhou 6, but in the later games it seems more consistent? Am I doing something wrong?

Bullying when?

I can second this. I swear it was because of the character and type you picked at the start, but I don't recall.

Maybe I'm just retarded, but I can't seem to see any rhyme or reason to it. I've read that the item pick up boundary is different from stage to stage, but sometimes I can go to the top border, and nothing happens, and then sometimes i go 2/3rds up the screen in the same stage with the same character and it suddenly works.

You need full power.

The all-collect mechanic is different depending on the game prior to TH10.
In th06, you need to have max power to collect all items on the screen upon reaching the top of it.
In th07, you need to press focus to collect all items when you're not in max power at the top of the screen.
In th08, you need to either switch to focus teammate or be Magic team to collect all items when not at max power in the top of the screen.
Every other game has it to auto-collect once you reach the top of the screen, regardless of focus mode.

Thank you for the clarification, that helps me immensely. Now I won't have to keep dying from going up to the top fruitlessly.

beta.8archive.moe/posts.html#!v/11269747_

Looks like we have an archive of thread #15 after all.

AoE+: 73.8.99.251:10800

Lunar people count as Youkai? Just how vague is that meaning anyway?

I thought the holidays would mean more activity. Where did everybody go?

en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Youkai#Physiology

Bullying today?

I'll take bullying if it's in Soku.

Oh snap, I missed that!

No, he imported me a copy. Sorry to get your hopes up.

Bump

Bump

Page 13 bump.

3 of us played AoE today, although it was in different periods, so they were 1v1 matches. Since there were only 2 players at any single time, there was no point in putting anything on the thread. It's all in IRC and it's quiet on the thread. This is going to be the 4th bump in a row. Advertising in the thread is nice when people are around and may be checking it, but it's clearly empty. It seems that a bunch of us are busy for the holidays. Hopefully we'll get some activity back once they are over.

It was picking up for a while. Well, Weekend is near though.

Bump

We're playing AoE so join in if you feel like it.

Bump

New years bump.

Dropping the 9ball.

bump

Bump.

AoE today?

The thread is reaching the bottom but I'm not planning to bump it. There's no point if it's so dead. If anyone is left, go to the IRC.

Its been pretty inactive lately…