WEBM THREAD: MERRY CHRISTMASU EDITION

HO HO HO MOTHER FUCKERS ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN
Last Thread is on page 12 and close enough before falling into page 13.
Post your webms/mp4s and have fun

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/dreux-ferrano-jr/im-not-gay
filedropper.com/thebluesbrothersband-cantturnyouloosefixedtempo
archive.is/5GTZy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavitation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wasn't implied. Work on your logic.

Zika/Microcephaly babies are terrifying because they are beyond vegetative..

What gaem?

Seriously. That looks sick as fuck.

WHAT THE FUCK?

I'm going to hell for laughing at this but isn't that guy going to jail for doing that to a kid?

The kid has like, no brain. A brain stem, enough to breathe and have a pulse. Nothing else. They don't grow.

Why go out that way?

I would love to know what game this is as well.

you die with an erection

Is this supposed to be impressive?

Could someone possibly make a webm for me? I would like :15-:29 of this video just so I could rename it Rainbow 6 Siege.

:3

Here you go.

Was that already in existence or did you do it that quickly? Because if it was the latter I really appreciate it.

GUILE IS A FAMILY MAN

IT'S LIKE CHRISTMAS MORNING!

After this he clearly went home and was a family man

It wasn't that quick but you're welcome.

It's sad to see how far he's fallen.

I will never be able to find the source of that space ambient

i mean this as constructive criticism, but that webm fucking sucks and nobody is going to sit through the whole thing with music that boring

Today is your lucky day.

Aphex Twin - Stone in Focus

Merry christmas every one, have a good day

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I get that it was to show the finesse and skill of trained Jedi, but yeah, it lacks the real oomf that an emotional battle is supposed to consist of.

They are little better than feral animals and just as volatile. They should be put down, honestly. They are a severe danger to everyone around them.

Basically, if you do it right, you just close your eyes and everything goes quiet and dark and then you're gone.

Care someone to webm it? Released yesterday. Good shit. Gamerpoop on Fallout 4.

you're gay you know that right?

Here's a quick tuberip, i won't make a proper webm because i don't have the time

Here you go, champ.

Jesus fucking Christ. Why would you even let someone suffer a living experience like that? Why, just so you can make jewtube vids for them shekels? This fucker needs the gas chamber, just like that dude who made that dragon game instead of spending time with his dying kid.

fug, Holla Forums's webm thread is +700

Those aren't zika nor microcephaly babies, zika or microcephaly babies actually have brains. That one just has a stem, it has just enough to regulate bodily functions

this i'll never understand

do you have the one where he asks people to describe the characters from the series

Can anyone post the Runescape "Negromancy" one, from a thread or two ago?

source?

Not all people are sissies user, a little pain isn't an issue

You have to be a sissy to commit suicide.

Wrong.
I'll kill myself just to show it to you, faggot.

I'm going to tell everyone what a bitch you are at your funeral and you won't be able to stop me.

Some OC i made, maybe i'll change the song for this one

soundcloud.com/dreux-ferrano-jr/im-not-gay

what do you think?

Context?

0 idea.

Open up wide anons, here comes the airplane, you shits: StarSector.

Literally only this.

Oh user-kun i thought you want me to open my mouth so you can shove your beautiful, big cock in it

I kind of assumed this but I was hoping for more because it was pretty lewd

that drop was textbook, god damn

fuck women

post more cunts getting rekt

at least they're honest

How could these faggots understand so much about what made the prequels shit and the originals great and yet still suck kike cock and say that VII was anything other than genocidal propaganda horseshit?

that's not a good thing, they know they can be openly racist and shit because nobody is going to stop them.

nigga you can't be 0/100 in a debate

he died in a very gay pose, he probably had a gay life too

That looks really good. It's like an ice cream sandwich that doesn't melt because the white stuff is not ice cream.

oh fuck, these

a classic

MERRY CHRISTMAS
REPENT AND BE RECONCILED TO CHRIST JESUS IN GOSPEL TRUTH

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Isn't the point of hanging that you break your neck? Just rolling around and choking to death must be a horrible way to go.

A classic

And also to the Europeans and Canadians too!
MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS

Last but not least, to all in the thread:
MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH HIS WONDERFUL TRUTH AND LIGHT IN CHRIST THIS CHRISTMAS

== Happy Yuletide, motherfucker ==>>

a true american

Merry Christmas /christian/on.

That's the difference between muslims and jews, muslims will blow up in your face while shouting allah ackbar, jews will stab you in the back and pretend it was a muslim that did it.

COALBURNERS BTFO

It's too bad she died of an std…

It's terrible. A friend of my dad killed himself when they were in highschool over a breakup. He tried to hang himself to the basketball pole, but apparently changed his mind, because they found him in the morning with scratch marks on his neck where he'd tried to loosen the rope.

Did some chinese guy actually get so hopped up on autism he attacked another guy with a tractor?

jesus fucking christ who the hell are these people that's some hefty autism there.

It has christian themes in it so it fits Christmas.

God punishes degenerates.

no, it has anti-christian themes and kikery.

Kind of ruins it with all the dicks censored

watch at your own peril

I'm oddly aroused

like?

if I were a fag or a women I would suck your cock for this

Not sure if you were the one in the webm, but is the PC Titanfall2 pop big? Thinking about pickin it up.

So good it made me learn basic video editing just to make this

It's not against the law to play with your retards.

Steadily rising. Pick it up for 45 bucks or lower and your practically stealing it.

Will do!

Gonna be a long download

Same guy?

hey should I mp4 the new liru kurismasu scenes?

only when EA files for bankruptcy

Isn't there a video of this girl getting into the shower nude?

Top notch

snek pretty cool. but probably grow up poisonous ya?

It looks like the player is a jumping bean with how close they are to the ground

alright christmas is over

Also fixed tempo version for everyone since I had to make it myself filedropper.com/thebluesbrothersband-cantturnyouloosefixedtempo

EVERY FUCKING THREAD

I don't mind evangelizing but this shit gets stale

EVANGELION?

Jeez, Elmer Fudd's VA sounds dead.

For how many times I've seen this in the past, I'm surprised it took me this long to notice the blocks and torches on the side coincide with the background track.

Since I'm feeling generous, I decided to make a better version for you.

Source?

read the filename

and yes, this webm came from 4chan in /wfg/.

warbros #1

I am not even /k/ but that annoys the fuck out of me.

Good goy.

fucking mirrors, how do they work?

This little ray of sunshine is another one of God's little miracles, user!

I would have aborted the fuck out of that.

I can't make webms cause i have a mac, but i try to gather the few titanfall webms on Holla Forums.
Pick it up if you want ot play a shooter like cod but you run really fast and build momentum up and like fighting in titans, (shits pretty fun but its not for everyone.)
If you like a good sweet single player where you'll enjoy every moment of it but wish it was longer, this games for you.

Other then that, this game is a taboo topic for Holla Forums, many threads have gone the wrong way of bringing discussion about it. If you want to make a proper titanfall 2 thread, make it into a general so you can organize discussion with the shitposts.

Seckel Syndrome babies for anyone who cares.

I sort of miss that it wasn't more like Titanfall 1, sure the movement and infantry combat flow is better, but I feel like the mech combat is lacking since they are more akin to ults in 2.

REEEEEEEEEEE

Do you think the parents are actually happy? I wonder if I should envy people who find joy in something that I don't think I'd be able to cope with.

I think people don't usually know what the fuck there doing in titans. They get them, lose all there health to kill a guy, then they die. If you did that for tons of games, you will get fucken nowhere. For me, learning to poke and having an idea where the other titans will be and how to flank them, rewards that style of fighting to really make the combat fun. Always moving, always running.

I miss lots of shit, but if we where always given something we knew we liked, we would never discover something new.

- archive.is/5GTZy

Honestly I'm surprised the parents haven't killed them or themselves already

Nice dubs.

Its probably a mix bag man. Probably a sad feeling knowing there kids can't live a normal life and will always be looked at funny would have a big effect on them. On the other hand, we don't know how they percieve life. They might be having the time of there lives, happier then you or me. Its a pretty grey question, but i think the parents lose out.

Shit man, i feel fucken sad now, that must blow big black cock. I hope there happy and shit.

I've read about 'em a bit. There isn't much about the father but the mother is fucking delusional. She's completely sure the children are sentient and display signs of intelligence.

Why bother, seriously fuck you retards.

Your rare webms are stale, like stale bread. You are like little babe. Crawl away, babe smell

Nigga hang yourself

Doesn't this guy have a channel with other translated videos of kids sperging out?

Nigga deleted his posts

Jesus Christ. The parents should just give them a graceful death if they really loved them. Instead, they keep them alive to satisfy their own sick fetish.

You do realize that they could go to jail for it right? Even if they fake an accident, they risk doing time for negligence.

what happened to him?

Check his twitter. Hint: it's about politics.

Is it because of his political stances or because he is tweeting about politics?

How am I supposed to fap to this?

Damn user, I want to watch that movie again

Dunno much about sneks, but I heard that the baby ones are actually more venomous than the older ones. (if it's a venomous species) Something about their venom injecting muscles not being developed yet and instead of giving one dose of venom they just inject every last drop of venom they have.

This just makes me angry

If you had kids like that how would you kill them? I would want my child dead if she was like that, but not sure how I would go about it without drawing suspicion. Would you just slip the doc a $50 and say "make a mistake"?

What gayme?

splinter cell : conviction

what was that explosion after the cavity collapsed?

Either a bubble of hot vapors, or a cavitation bubble.

Fun fact: both are the same thing.

Let me instill some reality into you, pal: nobody cares about your super rare webms. If you're hoping for a bunch of (You)s on every single post you make or a ton of reposts of everything you make, you're in for disappointment. I've made hundreds of clips and it's a crapshoot what sticks. If you get discouraged because you aren't getting the most attention in a thread, this place isn't for you.

Yeah, but you can have a bubble of hot vapor, without it being a cavitation bubble, I think it only becomes a cavitation bubble when the gases are compressed and explode again.

Could that same method be used to create fusion or a blackhole in a laboratory instead of loving multi-jiggawatt lasers?

using* multi-jiggawatt lasers?

cavitation bubbles are nowhere near strong enough to induce fusion or create blackholes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cavitation
It's when bubbles form and then smack back into another form, which causes a destructive force.

nigger

Oberon is garbage and so are you.
He's still one of my favorite frames

I actually grabbed my dick and gave it a little squeeze while watching this.

The guy can't fly for shit, god fucking damn it.

I wonder how bad it would break him to know that 13 of the WebM's I made are in the third bumper?

What dude played dragon game instead of son?

test

It doesn't bother me.

My question is, why was those cars there in the first place? They where sitting there for a while it looks like.

That webm was comfy as fuck user. Reminds me of driving home during christmas time.

Zika virus not even once.

more oc

anybody have the webm of a dancing man and a guy with a pig mask? I think the filename had "danso" in it

My Youtube videos get used every once in a while, both directly linked and in webm form, in Holla Forums threads and I'm just honored to fucking have them, man, as well as a bit surprised.
Don't think anyone here owes you a discussion, attention or any level of dedication.

I hope this uploads properly

saucepls

>>>Holla Forums

Someone got the TIME TO USE GAMEMAKER webm?

I'll bite.
You know, if people here would rather discuss about deformed children every thread over and over again, rather than paying attention to your rare webms, you should put into consideration that maybe your webms aren't that good, and therefor not worth paying attention to. Even if it's OC, it doesn't mean it's good OC.