Telltale What-ifs

ITT: If ____ was a Telltale game

Max Payne 3?

Devil May Cry: Tomino's Fury

HEY GUYS GUYS WHAT IF… WHAT IF WE TOOK THIS SANDBOX GAME WITH NO STORY OR LORE AND WE TURNED IT INTO AN EPISODIC MOVIE GAME???

I should have added a few which would actually make Telltale games come out good:

Telltale Neptunia
Telltale Altier
Telltale Team Pop Epic
Telltale Trails of Cold Steel
Telltale Sengoku Rance

If Holla Forums was a Telltale game, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.

What is that supposed to mean?

Maybe that Holla Forums offers the illusion on content but every single thread goes the same.

of*

user will remember that.

What if Shantae was a telltale game?

What if this thread was a telltale game?????

What if your choices actually mattered in Telltale games?

10/10

I'd rather it be a lesbian VN tbh

What if life was a telltale game?

It'd be shit.

I've often imagined how in the future, they'll probably have full dive vr technology so advanced it's indistinguishable from reality. Then you could just drop in the scenario of any videogame from the past and the simulator would generate the environment/characters/story hooks etc. Characters would have fully simulated neural networks making it possible to talk with them like real people. You could do whatever the fuck you wanted as long as it's physically possible.

I think that would be fun. Too bad we'll all be long dead before it happens.

Then I'd play it.

your choices splatter

This is one of those ideas which I would never want to happen but still like for some reason.

How would that be good?

Honestly? Animorphs. Think about it, the various morphs would offer ample opportunities for telltale to put in actual puzzles again not giving up hope! and six episodes with the perspective in a different character per episode, like the books!

Likely episode order: Jake, Rachel, Marco, Cassie, Tobias, Ax, then the David DLC episode

Faggot

Why are they so popular? I don't get it. Are normal fags really so stupid they think they have good writing and meaningful choices? I mean Christ I remember playing the Walking Dead demo remember those? back in the day and thinking to myself how fucking shitty it was.

Telltale The Elder Scrolls mite b cool. Just not fucking Skyrim again. Telltale Bioshock too. Really, I just want to look at the daily life of these settings.

Fuck that shit mate

First thing you should do is post some kind of exploitable.

Overwatch probably get a telltale game before TF2

God is dead.

I dunno if I'd play it.

I just wanna point out that you better believe that Telltale is working on some shitty Star Wars game. And you know it'll be even more [Current Year] than Disney's garbage. Be prepared for it, because it's coming.

Doesn't EA own all the rights to make Star Wars videogames?

Just wait till the end of 2018 where we get to meet Han Solo's black wife. No I'm not kidding.

They had a 10 year exclusive license, and have done fuck all with it and I doubt they'll get another exclusive license after it. Besides, they could always use the Star Wars license to essentially buy other studios in exchange for them being able to use it.

So it's a game where you play as someone playing Gone Home?