Christmas gayming thread

What are my fellow anons playing or will be playing? I'm comfy watching Twitch and playing FF14. How's your holiday season going in general?

Cladun X2, the port. It's very comfy
Unreal Tournament 3, I never played this one before, and I'm having a blast.

Have you ever played UT 2004? I remember playing it in elementary school, we had it installed on class computers in the computer education classroom. Half of class was playing it while the teacher was rambling. Good fucking times.

UT 04 is cool, too. I'm an oldfag, and when I was in high school, we used to play doom 2 or Duke.

Playing some New Vegas.

>tfw no thicc gunslinging gf to sit on my face

Try the Vicious Wastes mod + Jsawyer if the game is too easy for you. I played the shit out of that game, I probably know the location of every single npc and enemy in it.

I've been playing it since release. Still holds up, even vanilla, in my opinion. Shame that Obsidian were screwed by Bethesda Softworks.

Yeah, but the game started being way too easy for me due to how much I know about the game. So I started using the said mods and do challenge runs such as pistols only, etc. So I've really gotten everything I could from that game and laid it to rest finally. That's the last single player game I thoroughly enjoyed, hence the switch towards mmorpgs.

I have a pirate PS3 and a i52310/HD6570 PC (aka a fucking toaster). The PC is one heatstroke away from death and I feel like I've played all the fun PS3 games already.
Is there an updated "Holla Forums list of PS3 games" or at least some page that isn't trying to sell me Telltale/Current AAA shit as top stuff?
Any recommendations are welcome.

When I get back from church I'm going to grab a beer and settle in for some Underrail

I'm going to play some Overwatch it's fun and probably some Persona 3 FES when I get off of work.

lol user I have a 4 year old laptop with an i3 2350m and an amd 7670m. I hope to get back to work soon so I can buy a new pc via a 24 month payment plan.

It's comfy to do in the evening before bed or for winding down after a few gaming sessions.

your duoble dubs made me want to replay Persona 3 Portable for a third time. It's just so good.

My brother got Titanfall 2 about a week or so ago and I haven't tried it yet, so probably that. I also know that I'm getting Watch Dogs 2 as a gift, but I've watched enough videos of it being played to be pretty sure that I won't enjoy it, so I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet.

Mostly been playing M&B with the PoP mod lately though I just finished off Infamous: Second son tonight after picking it up in the bargain bin a while ago. It was pretty meh with different powers mostly being reskins of the same moves. The story barely made sense and the villains were more relatable than the main character and his friends. They clearly wanted the MCs brother to be a nagging annoyance who was completely unreasonable and prejudiced against conduits but he was the most reasonable and relatable character, he would have been a better MC than Delsin. Augustine was right despite the shitty writing trying to make her evil at the start and I was dissapointed you couldn't side with her at the end. I did the good route but the evil route looked to be even more retarded than previous games.

Tommorow i'm going to start Dynasty warriors 8 and Dynasty warriors 8: Empires which should be nice since I haven't played the series since 5 but used to love it.

Wow you sure showed him. You're super cool.

The only good Infamous game was the first one, imo.

Eh, try Titanfall 2, people are saying it's great but hugely underrated. Watch dogs is meh but an okay timesink if you have nothing else to play.

Yeah, I'm not expecting Titanfall to be the greatest thing ever but I've heard good things and it looks fairly interesting. WD2 I wasn't interested in at all, though. I hear it's better than the first, but that's not saying too much and it looks to suffer from a lot of tropes that a lot of AAA games include at the minute, like needless skill trees for everything. Probably gonna try and return it somehow.

I can't remember much of the second one. I know I liked the first one more but I remember enjoying the gameplay of the second game well enough. Either way second son is worse than both.

I'm currently installing Rainbow Six Siege which I bought today, Gold Edition needless to say. I hope I don't regret that sudden purchase, but I heard that people here enjoy it.

I've been playing FFIX for the first time. Never got around to it as a kid since I was in an N64 family. Fucking love this game, I haven't been addicted to a game like this since Dark Souls 3.

Nice, you should try all ps1 FF games, they're all fucking masterpieces (yes, 8 too).

I think it's certainly worth a buy.

That's the plan. I recently bought all the FF games during the Steam sale, and I'm planning on going through them all. Only reason why I haven't beaten FFVII yet is because I got to the Gold Saucer, and my hard drive failed. Haven't had the heart to restart it yet.