APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE
youtu.be/EpAQ2xH8ljU

Holla Forums won't let me load it fuckers

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/Fusf
breitbart.com/london/2016/10/27/norway-receive-first-eu-quota-migrants-week-despite-not-member-state/
newsinenglish.no/2016/11/30/new-asylum-rules-wont-be-eased/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What am I supposed to apologize for? the only fighting games I've played for a great deal of time is the BlazBlue series.

Nothing stops you from uploading it elsewhere and posting the link here though.

Wow they actually fixed her face though now she looks less like a man and more like ellen paige.

Wasn't Wonder Woman the worst offender though ? I remember a pic with an awful face and dirty armpits.

she still looks bad and wonder woman still looks bad althoo they fix a little.

vid.me/Fusf

New link

She looks better than manface mctranny.
I wonder if they hired new modellers or if the existing ones are learning how to do faces.

Times they are a changing

They're just starting to remember who actually buys games.

maybe they realize the jig is up and trying to damage control it?

What the fuck? Did they just straight up rip that chobot face from mass effect for the 1st model?

MAKE WESTERN GAMES GREAT AGAIN

She looks kinda look like gal gadot

maybe they hired a new person to do modelling and they pumped out some skyrim OC and tried to defend it afterwords with some sjw reasoning

Western games will never be good. This is fact and you faggots should learn how to deal with it tbh fagpai

The thing is Injustice is one of the best selling fighting games in the recent years so it certainly isn't because of the money drying up.

You know a jack of all trades doesn't mean that Jack is a fucking name. Sure, the usage of the word jack was used as a generic name to refer to males. Seems kind of pointless to change a famous phrase even though the full phrase is often butchered even today. I don't hear people say to woman up as a counter to man up.

Well I have to give it to the developers. She has a really punchable face. 8/10 would use as sandbag.

they want to make it as a meem. a bad one too

I still have no idea why she was cast.

Model still looks shitty.

(((she was cast)))

Warner Bros shills are back it seems, herp derp how do I upload a webm. Been a while since MKX, wonder what they do to make money in between.

While I'm not interested in this game, it does make me glad that stupid SOGGY KNEES fad is dying down.

Hell, when Wicke was announced for Pokemon, it was an explosion of BIG AMERICAN TITTY fanart all over social media. Like all the nerd's repressed sexual desires from all that censorship exploded from everyone's nutsack. It was like a sign that people had enough, and they all admitted to sexy = good.

Scale of 1/10, how jewish is that guy

gud. soggy nee faf should be dead. they don't even like video gamyes and being like homo like minority

Should have just outsourced modeling the female characters over to Capcom, it's all they're good for these days.

It's obvious Western developers are physically incapable of making attractive female characters anymore.

/svidya/ is now dead so I guess most came back here.
Boone cocksuckers will buy this even though it will have no depth, no fun and be filled with SJW shit.
Powergirl doesn't even have her leotard with the boob window

Boone fans are cuckholds and proud of it
Remember when they argued MKX wasn't full of SJW shit?

fug cucks. they should be shotted.sameway like communist. nobody likes communists

You got that right.

This is why only Scripture is absolutely reliable. No one, not even on the outer rim, truly can explain to you the Synagogue of Satan.

NatSocs think it's all Jews
Zionists think anti-Jew sentiments are only because the world hates them so follow us, fellow Jews, as we dive into depravity and demoralization - don't question it or we'll shriek "race traitor" and "HOLOCAUST" at you!
Everyone else thinks the obvious facts are simply Nazi ramblings. Leik lol muh joos muh stan muh spaghetti munster

What's really depressing is that you'll have pretty much only the obvious idiots, false teachers and controlled opposition among Christian pastors who mention the reality of the SoS. Everyone else, even really insightful theologians like J.White and McArther and J.Piper, will always be pro-Israel (not in a Hagee crazy way, but still ignorant of the nation's evils) and will just handwave Christians like me as "well it's just a Holocaust denier so whatever; nothing you say matters I won't even consider it/consider you a brother".
"Deniar!"
"DENIAR!"
"DENIAR DENIAR REEEEEEE"

For all the evil the SoS has done, with ensnaring Jews to false doctrine and sociopolitical shackles, breeding demoralization of societies, etc. I hate the poisoning of my family that much more.

For so many who are naive or willfully ignorant, denying any aspect of the narrative is equivalent to denying Christ.
Except that we have far more evidence for the life and death of Jesus Christ than for Jew-Soap, Jew-skin lampshades and Jew shrunken heads.

Still looks like shit. Also, why I'll apologize for criticizing them for not doing their work right? Go fuck yourself, OP you insufferable faggot.

Before anyone says it: NO there is no 13th tribe.
SoS is a term from God Himself and He clarifies it as "Those who say they are Jews but are not." (Revelation 2:9, 3:9)

Taken with earlier Scriptures from the Epistles like Romans (2:28-29, 9:1-6), Galatians 6:16, the entirety of Hebrews, and earlier with the rebuke of the Pharisees from Christ (Matthew 23) and everything the Pharisees did to stir up the crowd, how John the Baptist was the first to call them "vipers" and far, far more –

Taking all of Scripture into account, the Synagogue of Satan is helmed by (I firmly believe it is not exclusive to godless evil Jews but involved such Gentiles too) Jews who proclaim to be Jews yet do not follow God, and since believing in God is what makes a Jew a true Jew (circumcision of the heart, not flesh) then these Jews are Jews in name only. They are not real Jews ie Hebrews who follow the Lord with all their heart, soul, strength and mind (Deut.10:12-13, Matt.22, Mark 12:30, Luke 10:27, etc.).

THEY are the Synagogue of Satan. Hitler, intelligent as he was, was a fool (did not follow Christ in Gospel truth) yet saw the SoS for what it was. Then, being spiritually blind, became consumed with the idea that they represented all Jews.

Perhaps it is in terror of being an "antisemite" (what?) like him that so many pastors and elders and theologians are afraid to mention the label God Himself used when naming the children of the Devil juxtaposed to the bride of Christ - the church not Catholicism/Russian Orthodoxy, etc..

Well, it's some progress at least.

Took you long enough.

I think it might just be angles

I remember that thread

So, what is this thread? Pretending Netherrealm man faces were a SJW thing and not a "Netherrealm is incompetent" thing? I think they're just finally figuring out how to make people not as fucking ugly.

But have they fixed the slow boring gameplay that plagues NetherRealm fighters?

*all fighters

This could be useful for the future

nah just western fighters

Looks like I was right.

Don't

You mean the rats are trying to damage control.

.Implying Smug Jojo isn't the correct counter to smug anime grills

Well, I fucked that one up
Forgot to hold shift for meme arrows

I feel like they wasted the chef as a character, he could have been a true legend.

He did some dumb stuff in those weird novels if you care that much but I dont recommend them. That's off topic though.

They used to love awful from any angle so it is still an improvement.

Awesome thread… It no longer had a point after the first post because nothing would top the Bruce Jenner comment.

That thread will never not put a smile on my face.

are you trying to say NetherRealm Studios is actually finally making women look like women instead of transsexuals?

God damn I remember that thread

Look like a PS2 game with shaders. Didn't the recent MK games look a lot better?

Anyone got an archive of this thread?

Why do their faces always look greasy?

Shame.

Maybe if you like gigantic hands and feet.

Because a lot of western artists are really bad with shaders. Seems to happen mostly with SJW games like in GW2 and Bioware games. CDProjektRed are one of the few who use em right.

Apologize for your shit taste.

OY/VEY

still ugly

updated lighting model dose wonders.

How?

NRS is extremely skilled at making ugly things.

Apologize for what?
I fucking hate NRS fightans.

The SG on the right's face reminds me of that blond chick (Chloe?) from Smallville.

The light blue costume looks nice, at least compared to the old one.

Maybe they'll do a skin like Arrow got

Color her hair black and she looks just like Sasha Grey.

That's a lot of girls that like balls hanging in their faces.

Wonder what she's up to nowadays…

Nope, still manfaced

kek that pronstar always reminded me of her when she used that haircut

I don't think you know what morbidly or obese means. I mean she's no skinny Minny but still this is not morbidly obese.

you fucking american

Nope.

Actually my country has a higher rate of obesity that Burgerstan does but come on, slightly chubby is not aptly described by morbidly obese; this isn't highschool and we're not highschool tweens in gym.

webm'd because op is a worthless newfag that not only can't webm, but can't embed either.

merry christmas, nigger

So the game is shit?

It's a fighting game, so yeah, probably.

if its anything like the last one then yea. MK hasn't been good in a long while

its not morbidly but she is obese

:-)

Too many people on this board don't know what obese means. This is obese.

I will never apologize.
Not for dismissing newer Netherrealm games.
Not for shitting on nuDoom.
Not for making fun of nuwave feminism.
Not for laughing at all the salt deprevated 4allout fans.
Not for pirating overpriced, run of the mill, uninspired media.

Because none of it is wrong.

thats morbidly obese

I never said that though, get some reading comprehension skills. :-)

No, this is morbidly obese.

Morbidly obese and obese are medically defined terms and Proxy Paige, while not thin, doesn't meet either definition.

This game still looks and feels awkward to play. Just like the last one and Mortal Kombat X

Guess it was just pure coincidence that you seemed to focus exclusively on the UK then…

do amerifats actually believe that shit though?

check please

Sorry, no checking for you

of sad

They still gave Supergirl and Wonder Woman pants. I feel like NR Studios is still cucked.

Not even the guy you replied to, but I can tell you are a cuck.

Three out of the five are about the UK you cumgurgling kobgoblin.

wew lad

1st one is about how Yuropoors like you are cunts to Americans
2nd one is Muslims saying Europe is cancer
3rd one is about EU judges defending a rapist
4th one is about the UK (the only one)
5th one is about air craft carriers

Fuck off you lying libtard and look at the images again

it's like you want progressives to be correct

Holy shit you are more retarded than the average yuropoor aren't ya?

2nd is mudslimes protesting in London
3rd is about a court case from Britain
4th depicts a British police officer

great video games thread

Yes, but those mudslimes are talking about yurope in general. Stop nitpicking you worthless cuck.

It clearly says European judges. You know, the European Union? Did you forget about it so soon? You realize the EU is massively cucking Europe, even indirectly for countries that aren't a part of it such as Norway, right?

Have you read what was posted? The first one doesn't list sentences for their crime just that there's an ongoing investigation and that they rounded up the last suspect, and the second one is a solution to cultural shock and not in response to a crime or any crimes in general.

Considering that most other countries cucked in Europe would either ignore it or call any attempt to solve the issue as racism I'd say yeah, this is Norway looking like it's starting to pull it's head out and uncuck it's fucking country.

lmao

breitbart.com/london/2016/10/27/norway-receive-first-eu-quota-migrants-week-despite-not-member-state/

>Akindoyin Akinshipe, 24, was due to be sent home after losing appeal after appeal in the British courts over his jailing for an attack on a girl of 13.

Feel free to stop posting at any time.

- newsinenglish.no/2016/11/30/new-asylum-rules-wont-be-eased/

Norway isn't being "fucked by the EU", they're being fucked by the retarded women they put in positions of power.

How did you reply to so quickly? Literally 40 seconds after I posted. I have a feeling it's because you don't actually read the posts you are replying to. Stay cucked you jealous faggot

Did they release Breivik from prison or something?

And where did say that user?

You what, m8

Why did you delete your post?

Nope. Using Norwegian tax dollars to educate Muslim rapefugees is "uncucked" according to the butthurt Norwegian cucks in this thread.

CUCK

You can only push so much before you get pushed back.

Norfag here. Our country is uncucking itself, but way too slowly. There's outside influences too. A few months ago there was humbug about rapefugees illegally crossing borders from russia (around Murmansk), and our gubment had a tough time deporting them because they didn't know their country of origin, and russia refused to take them back.

"Legal" refugee deportation is also slowly ramping up, but too slowly. They also started taking citizenship away from them when deporting, something they didn't do before, which was fucking stupid.

Also, the Oslo area is the most cucked part of Norway, but some other major cities like Stavanger and Bergen are quite cucked too.

This is what the thread should have been about tbh.

candid semi-lewd of tired cosplayer is best power girl photo

the angry 'eyes up here' pose doesn't make sense to me, disappointed smug maybe, angry no.
i can't remember a single scene where she's actually upset someone looks at her tits

is it too soon to make a pg thread in Holla Forums? or have we all forgotten Holla Forums autist?

DØ DIN SOPER

MKX has plenty of the sjw bullshit, if all the "Strong powerful womyn" and the scrub faggot weren't obvious.

I was rooting for outworld the whole time.

Real wonder woman coming through.

I'd fuck Albania as long as she's not crazy.

oh baby

Why does that chick look unattractive and alien even thought aesthetically everything is in the right place and proportioned? HA HA HA HA JUST KIDDING ITS A RHETORICAL QUESTION JEWS ARE NOT HUMAN!

I don't think (you) know what morbidly or obese means.

That chick is definitely fat but under what circumstances would she qualify as "morbidly obese"?

Morbidly obese doesn't mean "fat and sorta gross".

Why was he considered evil again? If anything, he got sick of Mileena being a crazy bitch, and realized Earthrealm was useless to keep anything stable. The bug bitch was more of an ass-hole than anyone else in MKX.

She is fucking obese you mongrel.

The UK just sold its last operational carrier to a Turkish scrap corporation. They now have none.

Norway, Sweden, Germany.

So progressive, so tolerant!

EUROCUCKS TALK SHIT ABOUT BURGERSTAN WHILE THEIR COUNTRIES ARE BEING INVADED AND TAKEN APART BY ISLAMIC SCUM!!! HAHAHAHA YOU PATHETIC EUROS, SOON YOU WILL CEASE TO EXIST!!!

why are you defending the morbidly obese and pretending she is just "sorta fat"? Is their something wrong with your eyes user?

its obese, morbidly is like some tubgirl shit

I feel sorry for you user

i get that you're 14 and can't discern the meaning between words. but seriously. she's plain obese. just because she's over 120 lbs doesn't mean morbidly which is usually reserved for shit like webm related

wew

That thing sounds like it belongs in South Park.

that is your defense? that you are just "trolling" when you posted that morbidly obeses shit? Holly shit I want Christmas summer to end!

well it's in a movie made by those two guys who funny enough were both in that clip

Truly the saddest thing is there are abominations out there that are so overweight they managed to shift the perspective of what people call morbidly obese. I bet you call morbidly obese people "a tad chubby"

there's a reason its called morbid. cause its the obese you get heart attacks and die from. not "i ate too much christmas dinner"

my fucking god kill it with fire

literally template thread garbage

A woman being 5'-4" and a 120 pounds is healthy. Being 5'-4" and a 125 pounds is obese. Being 5'-4" and a 140 pounds is morbidly obese. As in morbid aka abnormal, unhealthy, disturbing and unpleasant. When studies say the majority of Americans are obese/morbidly obese they are talking about people with a BMI over 28.

Is that show still running?

Also who cares about Injustice? The entire series suck.

cw got it so they can do cross overs

did Rob Liefeld design her?

It ain't Power Girl so i give no fucks.

An update? It disappeared and I figured it got X Street Fighter'd.

That is one ugly fucking bitch.

So basically she is both Subzero(the freeze ability) and Scorpion(teleporting behind you) in one package.

So like a teen tranny?

thats basically what ellen paige is , isn't she?

A twink in drag still looks like a man

Plebian

Not seeing the manface, maybe it's the angle?

I'm sure there are attractive western character designs just as there are unattractive Japanese designs, but why does it seem that most western females look so fucking ugly? Who does it honestly appeal to? Who sits there designing this and thinks "Yes, I want to play/interact with this thing"

Women that don't play games and self-loathing cucks that want a pity fuck from those women.

The same kind of diseased mind that thinks tits are offensive, gamers want to play as niggers, that nigger females are attractive to anyone, etc.

Basically, leftism is a mental illness.

If there is anything good to come out of this is that absolutely nobody liked that character from Watch_Dogs 2, not even their (((target audience))).

Morbidly and Obese are medically defined terms. She qualifies as neither, you thick fat faced fucko fuck fucker. There is no debating this, you're arguing with medical terminology and definition. Fuck off.

they are talking about the old design.

They literally just modeled a man and called it a girl.

Ayy Ayy Ayy!

The Poland defense minister is a complete lunatic who holds files on every politician in the country and he dismantled the polish army among other things, he is 100% untouchable no matter what he does.

He might look like a bond villian but that doesn't mean he's good.

And this thread is fucking shit, I expect cape shit posting or lewds and its another stupid Holla Forums derail, fuck off back to your containment board already.

Both of these characters look like shit.

Good times.

If you're implying I'm an alien or spanish/mexican you're wrong.

Why is Poland playing NATO's game? They have been used as sockpuppets for a while

When did this meme start?

It defenitely started relitively recentley, their have been many uses of it on my facebook feed as ovulate but I couldn't care less to befrank

Interestingly, their incursion into gaming lasted the better part of 7 years, but because of the way games have to be produced, we didn't really feel the effects of it until a couple years ago, and the powerful and sudden backlash allowed us to kill it and the feminist invasion pretty effectively.

We'll see echoes of it for the next year or two, but after that, we're in the clear. Their cycle is over and the next cycle is starting, and it's a cycle that can't be controlled by identity politics and hashtag activism.

I see nothing wrong here.

I really hope people lose their jobs over watchdogs 2 selling like shit. 2016, you've been good to me. Give me one more surprise.

The European countries(except Germany) don't have relevant militaries on a political scale. The 3 other guys do.

Damn, she's cute.

I should point out that you can customize characters the way you want. Last I checked you can give WW the skirt from the DCEU.

Commies are messed up even when they cover their bullshit with tribalism.

Obese or not, at least you spoilered smallville girl, which is more courtesy than these demented /fit/ fags show when they start posting their muscle-girl abominations. Before you argue with them for 15 posts, consider the fact that they are triggered my any image of a "woman" who didn't obviously have a dick at one point in her life.

Someone dropping a nuke on Montreal would fix so many things wrong with the industry.

for some reason i don't think the one on the right is a 16 year old high school girl and is more like middle aged woman who let herself go. basically futaba in the future if she keeps up that docile life

Anything you have to say now goes automatically and directly into the trash as wrong.

LMAO

haha, har du forsatt vondt i rumpa, jøderotte?

Surely if we taught them classes on how to not blow things up then ISIS would be eradicated in a day! Oh my oh my if only the Brussels bombers knew that blowing people up is not a very nice thing to do!

You must have the wrong version of the first image, here's the actual one.

What's wrong with mentioning BMI? That's the scale medical terms like "overweight" and "obese" are derived from. Overweight is BMI of 25+, Obese is BMI of 30+. That's what the doctor will use to classify you when you go for a check-up anyway. BMI isn't perfect, but it's usually a pretty good indicator unless you're some freaky body builder with like 2% bodyfat and assloads of muscle.

The unfortunate reality is that non of us are any better off. Doesn't matter if you are a burgerboy or a yuropoor, you have your work cut out for you if you desire change. And while I don't think there is anything wrong with bantz and shitting all over each other, people need to remember that making someone else look worse does not make your situation any better. Skinkerytter.

I've never played Injustice. Is it worth playing? Also, is Power Girl in njustice or Injustice 2?

NO! DON'T!

Why shouldn't I play Injustice then? Is it poorly designed?

PIG ADVANTAGE
Yeah it isn't great. But if you REALLY like DC heroes for some reason, I suppose you could get something out of it. Otherwise, no. Don't.

The rest of Europe is even worse.

Now that just isn't true.

No Power Girl is not in it.

I don't know how you got that from my post. We are not enemies. The Jewish globalists, their puppets that call themselves "our countrymen" and "our leaders" and the parasitic invading hoards, they are our enemy. You aren't fighting the enemy by posting "The burgers are more cucked! No the yuropoors are more cucked!". If you think you are then you need to re-evaluate which side you are on, when people who love their country are your enemies.

Why not just jerk off? Have they never heard of masturbation in Iraq?

Supergirl looks fun to play as, but I'm probably going to stick with Aquaman as my main, unless they put Black Manta on the roster.

Still not getting this until it's the FINAL COMPLETE FOR REAL EDITION, because WB Games does DLC in some of the most Jewish ways in all of gaming.

Goddamn that was exactly the right thing to post, that was so righteous man even though I'm not into Pokemans

Who else is confirmed for Injustice2?

>>>/fighters/8232

Why do all the women have tiny heads?

Murdoch Murdoch has him playing turn coat

BMI is horrendously inaccurate and no it doesn't take a body builder with "2% bodyfat and assloads of muscle" to fuck it's calculations up either.

THIS
If anything, they should be the ones to apologize for their own incompetence and ignoring the well deserved criticism.
Fuck NRS.
here's how Wonder Woman should look like.