Why does the Undertale fandom like to portray a young toriel as a slutty punk girl that liked to bully a virgin prince...

Why does the Undertale fandom like to portray a young toriel as a slutty punk girl that liked to bully a virgin prince asgore? Where did this fanon characterization of toriel being shamed of a slutty past comes from?

Why does the Undertale fandom like to portray Monster Kid as a cavernous, cockhungry slut?

Autism

Because he a dragon?

momdom

Fuck off with the daily Undertale shitposting threads, you've been doing it for a few days now.

That's a thing?

I'd let him gobble me up sure

THAT does that even mean?

He has a hungry cavernous ass
You figure it out

you gay?

Autists like to make up there own shitty characters but then slap on the name of already established characters.

If you look up fanfiction of literally anything you'll fine a million highschool alt universes, in which famous characters act absolutely nothing like how they're supposed to, but are give they're names so austis have an excuse to posted there shit in the sections of popular franchises.

Autism

i dont care but its hot, monsterkid is a massive cocktease.

man i'd just use him like an onahole all day

I think it's pretty hot, but
leave please

Because tumblr. Same reason they cuck asgore with that bonigger. Better question: how could undertale be made into a good game while keeping the basic premise and playstyle?

How do we Make Undertale Great Again?

Yeah no. You can slink off back to tumblr with the rest of the degenerates.

It was pretty obvious they got together at the end of the game, user. Calling me names doesn't change the fact that Toriel and Sans clicked for a long time.

XDDD GENESIS BIDEO GAYM

Friendly reminder if Undertale get a sequel. Toriel and sans will probably have a canon child

By the same logic, asgore and toriel still have a chance because they made up at the end of the game and are working at the same school.

pic related

You must've missed how bitterly cold she was to Asgore all the way up through the TP ending. They're never getting back together.

You mean right after the part where he had tried to kill a kid, right? And her reaction to sans was more like meeting an internet friend, not a romantic one.

Though, to be fair my first run was also my last one. I don't want to go through the effort of a genocide run twice when I wasn't even that into the game.

Eh, fair. Maybe if Asgore wasn't such a beta cuck and actually had a spine around Toriel things would go somewhere.

Why he wearing a kids shirt?

If it gives any context to the kind of person Toby is/was he also worked on homestuck and did an earthboud romhack thing.

autistic manchild with a child fetish

He did some really good music for homestuck, though. I know most people around here don't like Undertale but if those same people think LISA or Hotline Miami have good soundtracks, Undertale's is just as great.

True. Even his memetic song got three different(slightly) versions that weren't terrible.

Are You implying Toby Fox collect CP from his underage fans on twitter?

Why do you know so much about the Undertale fandom

I forgot the actual quote but basically when you hate something enough, it becomes another form of love.

homos and their hate for normal people?

Because people are, for the most part, very uncreative, and so when inventing fanworks, the easiest approach is to simply take a given character and make them the exact opposite in personality.

Why does the Undertale fandom like to portray Monster Kid as a cavernous, cockhungry slut?
He has no hands to jerk himself off with, and is likely too short and stumpy to bend in half to autofellate; he has no other recourse than to go to others to gain needed sexual relief.

momdom

PLease post more

I mean post more toriel

There is a critical lack of momdom