Mount and Blade Mods

Warband drew me in for a time, but the combat and the mechanics got old pretty fast and I wind up losing interest somewhere in the middle. Any campaign mods worth it? I tried Viking Conquest, but it plays like hot trash (removing horse archery made the already simplistic combat system even simpler.) Heard good things about Pendor and Nova Aetas - what would you guys recommend?

Other urls found in this thread:

gamefaqs.com/boards/958942-/60519563
mediafire.com/file/iwe7990bmki4aj4/gekokujo_gun_1.wav
mediafire.com/file/37nvxttqg3y8ykd/gekokujo_gun_2.wav
mediafire.com/file/c0dcp47b6bcl2u7/gekokujo_gun_3.wav
mediafire.com/file/fwt3z830pvfh51z/gekokujo_ricochet_1.ogg
mediafire.com/file/o6a2eyzi0alet72/gekokujo_ricochet_2.ogg
mediafire.com/file/01bop85gu0mi2xe/gekokujo_ricochet_3.ogg
moddb.com/mods/bellum-imperii
nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3567/?
legiox.3bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Speaking of Prophesy of Pendor, should I have killed Wulfbode when I captured him?

1257AD
Gekokujo
The Last Days

Simplistic compared to what? DmC? Dork Souls?

1257 is boring as fuck in my opinion. It looks nice and all the gear is neat but god damn is it boring waiting for shit to actually happen in the huge ass map with a gorillion factions that never war with eachother. I might be doing something wrong though, I can never tell with these autistically big mods.

the factions are always at war with each other in my games.

Best way to play weeb and blade?

what's the best roman themed mod?
the ones set in england can fuck off

Whats the best graphical mod?

guns

lol the first GIS result for "sad tutsi" is obama

Has anyone here tried hosting a WB/WFaS server with Hamachi? How do you turn off VAC?

just buy the game, it's really cheap during sales
although i do remember being able to play multiplayer with a pirated version before, but for all i know it was probably it's own server

I have bought the game, I just want to play with a few friends without having to host a server.

you don't need hamachi, i was looking into it and you can just open a few ports on your router to be able to play with your friends. you can use the regular 'host a game' feature when you do that. you can find more here: gamefaqs.com/boards/958942-/60519563

I recall there was a Dies the Fire mod in the making a long time ago. I remember one screenshot where a guy was holding a STOP sign as a shield.

The plot of the books is pozzed, liberal trash, but the setting itself is interesting enough that I'm surprised no one has made a second attempt to make a mod out of it.

The Last Days for maximum ebin LotR battles and sieges.

Star Wars Conquest for motherfucking star wars and god-tier scenarios

Light and Darkness for RPG/Dynasty warriors-feels

Gekonever for weebshit battles, great sieges and lolis

CoMM for a taste of what a Warband fantasy game would be. I hope Bannerlord can be modded into this.

Are there any mods with war elephants?

Yes.

I don't kill the leaders of any of the special spawns so that they can respawn later.

This. And use these sounds.

mediafire.com/file/iwe7990bmki4aj4/gekokujo_gun_1.wav
mediafire.com/file/37nvxttqg3y8ykd/gekokujo_gun_2.wav
mediafire.com/file/c0dcp47b6bcl2u7/gekokujo_gun_3.wav
mediafire.com/file/fwt3z830pvfh51z/gekokujo_ricochet_1.ogg
mediafire.com/file/o6a2eyzi0alet72/gekokujo_ricochet_2.ogg
mediafire.com/file/01bop85gu0mi2xe/gekokujo_ricochet_3.ogg

So dearly want a mount and blade set in new frontier America, (cattle rustling, gun slinging, turkey shooting, skin trapping, boar blasting, gold stiffing,whiskey drinking, Indian slaying, train robbing, bank raiding, posse leading, dog dragging)

If you want something Rome inspired, here's my three favorite mods:

Bellum Imperii
moddb.com/mods/bellum-imperii
Imperium Romanum
nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3567/?
Imperial Rome
legiox.3bb.ru/viewtopic.php?id=388

I just started a new playthrough using that mod a few days ago and it's been pretty fun so far. It's pretty much vanilla but with a different world map, more interesting major factions and a lot more minor factions. Worth getting if you liked the base game and just want more with a few extra things such as custom knighthood orders and more late game challenge.

Just watch out for shit like renegade knights and adventurer companies early on. They are bands of high level knights that will completely fuck your shit up if they catch you early. They are often faster than you so look for castles or villages to hide in so they lose aggro. I like the stronger levels of bandit style parties but them being so fast and on the map from the start make me never play it with savescumming disabled.

Get the one for vanilla M&, the WB ones are rather shit unfortunately.

Repeat after me: it's OK to keep multiple saves

imperium romanum is shit
bellum imperii had mildly buggy pathfinding last i remember, and the armour was fairly limited, but was fun
haven't tried imperial rome yet

I tried putting it on easy but no, she just went in without lube

Warsword Conquest

Its the warhammer fantasy mod

The snake priestess, which I assume is the one you faced, is the weakest bandit leader though. Prophesy of Pendor isn't exceptionally hard or fun. I don't think any Mount and Blade mod is particularly difficult.

Oh no, i'm a filthy casual and i fully admit that, just goddamn. Maybe it was just bad luck though

It's not. The demon (knights) will wreck your shit 1/1 unless you cheese them.

Pendor is very easy if you hire mercenaries until you get a high enough training skill.

Are there lewd mods for this game?

Show me your lewdest mods.

google warwolf 18+ edition

I wonder how many of those things the new scripting language will allow for.

All of them

Qualis gems are worth more than anything so no, always get qualis gems when you can.

Well yeah it's simple but it's also as deep as your mom's rectum.
Up every difficulty setting as high as you can (i personally don't make enemies do more or less damage to me or friendlies though, i just feel like it's bullshit) and if you need the game to be harder install a mod that lets you increase difficulty settings further.
Try prophesy of pendor, the developers are redditors and complete faggots but the mod is really nice

Become a Mercenary. Don't piss around trying to be a landowner, just attach to one of the (few) warring states as a Mercenary and have fun that way.

The only reason to kill special spawns off is to meet victory requirements after you wiped out all other kingdoms.

What is wrong with you ?

git gud :^)

a MMS mod would be fun

Lol. Someone hasnt played multiplayer long enough. Its got a lot of depth and the skill ceiling is incredibly high.

kek

Imperial Rome is easily the best Rome mod.

That's not really saying much though.

How I pray Bannerlord will allow units to maintain cohesive formations and fight in them.

True, but it's still a pretty great mod. It uses Motomataru formations and AI mod and it actually works pretty well.

Yeah, i really want butterlord to let you team kill with melee and have the AI do the same, and then have them try to avoid it. It would make the gameplay deeper and solve the problem in webm related

So whats the best mod for a vanilla+ experience?

1866: Western Mod or 1860s Old America will scratch your western itch.

Do not, I repeat do not play the second one, it's trash.

floris evolved

On the more Vanilla Side:
Native Expansion
On the more Modded Side:
Silverstag

The game looks like shit, how do i improve the lightning and grass/trees?

Alright, the maker is a tremendous faglord. How's the mod itself though? What are its failings? That's the more relevant thing here, even if his shittery suggests quality problems that he won't solve or listen in on, though not what they are.

Map is almost entirely flat, aesthetics are disgusting compared to the ones in 1866, and every part of it is just cobbled together shit. It relies solely on a gimmick, the Wild West, but it doesn't pull it off well. There isn't much in the way of detail, the 1866 mod for the original had a lot more to do than this, what with ghost towns, buffalo hunts, hotel shootouts, stickups, and more. The guy is working on two other mods which, as far as I know, are equal to this one in quality, and many of the resources are shared between all of them.

Sold them all, god theres just something satisfying building up an empire through slaving

What the fuck is wrong with YOU?

So should I get sugoroku or melphiz submod for Gekokujo 3.1?