QTDDTOT (Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread)

I got a 40 dollar EB Games card for Christmas. Should I wait until boxing day to spend it, or just buy a Steam card and use it for shit from the Christmas sale?

Other urls found in this thread:

dota2.gamepedia.com/Dispel#Basic_dispels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just use it now

If I get the Steam card, should I wait for the sale to get better? Or is it as good as it's going to get?

No more flash sales. Get what you can

kk

What should a sea creature theme race in SMT be called?

You are cancer.

Yes, because I dictate to everyone else what they get me for Christmas.

I'm thinking of getting Blazblue: Chronophantasma during the winter sale, because I like fighting games and I want to try new ones, but I'm not that big into weebshit. What I'm asking is how weeb is Blazblue as a whole?

It's pretty solid as a fighter, but regarding weebshit it's about on par with DBZ levels, maybe a bit more.

I have about $100 worth of steam shekels selling Dota 2 hats (opened boxes, betted, and got good rares). Any recommendations? I am mostly an RPG fag, FPS/RPG hybrid with good graphics (recently upgraded the rig) would be nice.

Elitist contrarians on the board will kill me, but Fallout post-3 is pretty much king of the FPS/RPG genre, especially NV.

Sorry for doubleposting. It's kinda like a more anime Street Fighter.

Any recent RPGs I can sink some time in? I tried navigating recent games but everywhere you have to wade through seas of early access shit. I just want a complete game

>>>/suicide/

Grim Dawn
Age of Decadence
Underail

I recently managed to get a hold of El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron. I bought it at a stand CeX had at an anime con, 6 eurodollarydoos. Quite a deal. I know it's a great game, and it's quite rare in Europe. My question is, how rare is it around the old continent?

faggot

Does Elona work with WinE?

What tier of dispel is oracle's?

who cares what they think? theyre killing the board

does anyone have the santa hat template i forgot to santa hat my avatar for xmas

The ultimate is a strong one, the nuke is basic.

dota2.gamepedia.com/Dispel#Basic_dispels

is a vita worth buying to hack and play all the games it has to offer? I have a interest in niche games and I heard the vita has alot to offer in that aspect

I need more traps anons. Any help is appreciated. Cosplay ones more-so.

Merry christmas anons.

Depends what you want to do. If you want weeb games, go for it. Hacked also means can play translations coming out as well.

Ar Nosurge is a good weeb game.

Is "Here's a flash drive with dozens of games you've never played but might like" a good gift?
I feel like I'm basically forcing a backlog onto the poor soul.

Depends on the games.

probably better than those disks with 200 shareware games.

When I was 16 I got a terabyte flash drive with literally every single GBA and SNES game on it, alongside a folder with top picks.

Shame it was part of my brother's will.

You are trying to kill these threads before they catch on arent you?