For those of you that give a shit, Bamco revealed that Diamond is Unbreakable Persona clone

For those of you that give a shit, Bamco revealed that Diamond is Unbreakable Persona clone.

It's a mobile game.

That's what you get for saying Yoshikage Kira did anything wrong.
For real though, you don't reveal this kind of shit on Christmas eve, even supposing you're a mobile-only cocksucker that's just poor form.

I forgot what day it was. Sorry.

That sounds pretty cool!
And there went my interest.

I guess we live to suffer

Here, just listen to this to ease the suffering.

Get used to it faggot. Mobile is the future. PC is dead, Consoles are dead. VR is gonna be a theme park gimmick, bought by Disney probably. Your hobby is gonna be 100% mobile in five years. Kill yourself while you still can.

Don't worry, I wasn't accusing the bearer of bad news.

Mobile could be good if it became an open platform like PC is if you're not a Windows fag. As long as it's a walled garden piece of shit it is consigned to the trashcan.

Guess I misread. It's actually been revealed for a few days now, it's just that no one's said anything about it on Holla Forums until now. I'm honestly surprised no one noticed.

Jojo fags deserve this for their shitty taste

In retrospect I didn't chose my words all that well either. In any case I can see a silver lining. A mobile game will clearly always be trash, but unlike Eyes of Heaven you can emulate it

Usually I'd be pretty angry about this, but the Jojo-inspired mobile games are alright. Stardust Shooters, I mean. It's pretty cool that you can still clear it without spending a dime on it and they give you helper SSR characters too.

That being said, do the mobile users in japan really drive sales that fucking much?

gaming is dead

How is /opnei/ doing, highjinx?

So is there even video footage of this?

Fucking cool, maybe it'll be the third good mobile game ever released

RRRRAAAAAAAUUUUGGHHHHHHH

Wait, it was just a cafe?

Mobile gaming is fucking huge in Japan. I wouldn't be surprised if more traditional forms of gaming actually died off entirely if the trend continues.

Oh god damn it.

If it's like granblue fantasy it could be fun. Is it out?

What are the others two? Devil's Attorney and Hitman GO?

That's fucking terrible but at least the nips know how to make good microgames and definitely not just skinner's boxes.

It's gonna be blatant gachashit and they don't even bother hiding it

George Michael is kill.
Have a thought for Wamuu.

Ghost trick?

Chaos Ring series.

This mobile game is a stand ability that automatically kills the wallets of normalfags. Once their bank account has been depleted, it triggers the game to explode their smartphone and rewind one hour in time to attack the next normalfag.

Normalfags already attacked by BITES THE MOBILE can't warn others about micro transactions because they become too broke to do anything. Any transactions are non-refundable. You continue to play you must continue to pay. BITES THE MOBILE is an invincible stand ability that protects Yoshikage Bamco so he can live a quiet and rich life, while killing a few franchises every once in a while.

Great post! Well memed my friend

I-It could still be good r-right? They won't put in microtransactions and wait times right? end my suffering