Kingdom of Hearts III

Kingdom of Hearts III comes out next Thursday, what's Holla Forums's consensus of it? I'm planing to get it for PS4. I never got a chance to play the first two although I really wanted too, what should i expect?

Wait, what? Are you sure it's not 2.9?
WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

That's what it says

Wait… when the fuck did this happen? I haven't heard any advertisements, or announcements. Then again I don't watch tv

I guess that's why. At least we have a dubs thread.

drats…sry mods delete this.

It's good, man. We all make mistakes. I know I want 2016 to be over and done with as much as you do.

If it runs on 60 fps and runs good at that, I will buy movie station 4 just for it.
Otherwise it can fuck right off until next gen gets re-release with proper framerate.

Enjoy your shitty stretched sprites, fag.

U wot

All that is sprite based, faggot, and unlike 3D models, they don't scale, so you have half your screen blocked by an stretched health bar and command menu. But hey, half your Sora looks good, at least.

You're not serious right? No sane man will choose this petty shit over double frame rate.
Fuck you stop noticing stretched ui after like 5 minutes, but when game runs like shit, it is physically painful to play no matter how hard you try to ignore it.

Calm down. 2.8 will have 60FPS in one game, being DDD and the 1.5+2.5 collection on PS4 will have 60FPS for everything.
Just shell the money over for games you've bough 4 times, goyim.

As I said, I'll only buy it for KH3.

Just ask Santa for a PS4 user, then at least you can say you got a Netflix machine. That's how I got mine.

You stop noticing the 30fpsafter 5 minutes too, but at least I can play with plenty of visibility on the screen, which is actually important. It's harder to ignore something that takes half your screen, it's stretched, pixelated, and of low res, specially when it clash with the upscaling of the 3D models.
It only becomes a problem with unsteady frame rate, which isn't a problem in the collection or the original release. But hey, half your sora looks good.

If you play on Critical you don't need to worry about the health bar covering anything, you fucking pussy.

For action games it is.

Sora's face, plus Donald and goofy portrait still cover a lot of the screen, not to mention the command menu. Is not only the healthbar, is the UI in general that is stretched, and that's important if you want to see where the fuck Kurt Zisa or Xemmnas is.

Except when animations are tied to FPS, in which case the change is unnoticeable, like, I don't know, most jap games, like kingdom hearts.

3/10, made me reply

Prove me wrong, then, faggot. Your dodge is the same and approaching objects have the same speed. There's no difference except for autism,which you have, plenty.
But well, if stretched sprites doesn't bother you, it's no surprise that you haven't noticed that either, but only because your PC says 60fps everything is alright.

If you're fucking serious, then look up shit like responding times and framrate relationship.
You're so illiterate while pretending that you know shit, it's painful.

You said the same thing about 30fps, and in both cases, you were full of shit.

This is why nobody takes consolefags seriously, even when there are some pretty good games there.

This have more to do with your own stupidity and
Have this, since you're so used to stretched pics.

You're the cancer killing video games

Kingdom Heart 3 will likely never release and if it did it will be shit

OP, use this time to play the other Kingdom Hearts games, that way you will know what you "should expect".

Why? It was the best year ever.

Oh well, you tried user.