Great Games with no Fantasy Elements (that includes Scifi)

No nerd shit, only quality vidya. I'll start us off with L.A. Noire, Mafia 2, and Hello Neighbor.

Any other titles you can think of?

Doesn't it already have mysterious lights and shit?

>Thief 2 The fantasy bits were heavily toned down
There's probably tons more, I just can't think of any right now.

bump

Max Payne It's Payne! Get him!

Fukin wot m8
You're working with a nymph to take down a guy who is is building robots and turning people into brainless servant via ancient masks he found in an aztec like ruin.

you're confusing Thief 2 with Phantom Blood, m8

None of those 3 are great games with one of them not even released yet.

Have you actually played thief 2 you fuck

The last good game R* made and most of it wasn't done by them. Any R* game besides GTA V will migitate your itch they found mature contemporary in video games.
Possibly more cut content than New Vegas and straight-forward boring gameplay, Mafia 1 is superior in every way.

You know for a black woman she's got some really nice teeth. I'd let her blow me.

Max Payne 3 and GTA IV. The best videogames in term of story, mood, setting, etc. Not trying too hard, not too austic, just perfect.

Red Dead Redemption

Something that the "PC Master Race" never will get :c

You mean until the part where they have money but just decide to keep doing dirty shit for even MORE money despite not really needing more?

>>>/reddit/

RDR2 will probably come to PC, there's also the hope that Xenia will someday be able to run retail games with accuracy

NEVER
EVER

SOON

Red Dead Redemption was full of Fantasy shit, you retard. Even without the shitty zombie dlc.

Just go back to playing CoD and call it a night.

The game is only being played because there is nothing to compete with it. Everything it does could be improved upon by any competent dev.

What the fuck are you talking about faggot? Not everyone likes dragons and aliens, you autistic nerd. This has nothing to do with being mature, it has to do with taste.

Call of Duty is a fantasy series for nerds. Own it, you fucking dweeb.

This made me laugh more than it should.

[email protected]/* */