I like it

I like it

I like this

No accounting for taste. May you be happy with your selection, and be aware of the fortune you have in still being able to enjoy video games.

I also liked it. It was a very cozy part of my childhood.

I wanted to get a GameCube as a kid because of this.

What's bad about it?

ABXY buttons could be a bit bigger and the bumpers are a little stiff, but its bretty gud other than that.

Judging from the picture, they switched the places of the ABXY buttons and the right stick, as well as the left stick and d-pad.
i am legitimately triggered by this

You don't look very excited about it.
What makes you this happy?

Daily reminder that this the worst channel in Pokémon Channel and that there will never ever be a Pokémon Channel 2

What did they mean by this?

So tempted despite the fact I previously beat it and it doesn't even have jirachi

(checked)
Get it, it's still fucking comfy, and 9 dollars is a good price for a Pokemon Channel, considering I've seen it at FUCKING SLACKERS for thirty dollars.

Be honest here anons, I'd like a friendly discussion about this

Which local pizza place sells the best pizza where you live?
Little ceasars kinda sucks but their deep dish is pretty alright, it's mainly for when you have no cash and need a quick bite.

Pizza Hut is when I want to splurge a bit on delivery, but I haven't really tried any local pizza places besides the main ones

Pic related is Costco pizza, which I had no idea made pizza.

Fresh Slice. Soft crust and next to no grease.

Why would you put the fine mouse stand in on the same thumb as the primary buttons? Is that dumb, or is that not how the controller is used?

In my country we have Hell Pizza which sells gourmet Pizza's, they are pretty good but they are also pricey.

I can make better Pizza then Domino's and Pizza hut.

There's this place run by a couple of super hairy new yorkers, one tall and fat the other one tall and skinny. Supposed to be new york style, thin, fuckhuge diameter.
Price isn't very cheap. Pizza's very fucking good.
They could be mixing their tub of sauce with their arms up to their pits but I wouldn't care

How is it making pizza? Is it fun tossing the dough?

What sort of things are on the usual order? Is there the usual grease? I was thinking of going to one of our local pizza places in phoenix, but the desert nowadays is really fucking rainy

I just had Jet's Pizza and it was pretty good. It was so good I ate a small pizza in twelve minutes

I just tried learning how to make my own pizzas. It comes out really good and flavorful, but I need a lot of practice with kneading. Shit comes out thinner than New York style sometimes.

The usual?
It's got dough, sauce, cheese. Why more?
Also
You can try what I'm talking about by heading down to Northern and 19th

Making pizza is literally one of the easiest things you can do user.

Making pizza is surprisingly easy, and it's also really cheap.

I find making my own Tomato paste gives better results than store brought, and it's much cheaper too.

I'm pretty sure making a sandwich is easier.

I thought it was ok.

I prefer the DS3.

This local spot called Tony's, which is a shithole where you can't get through the parking lot without being bothered by bums but god damn do they make great pizza. Little Caesars is pretty good if you get a fresh pizza from the oven.

I wish there was a sequel to Zeonic Front.

not to mention that's not even pizza, you dickmongler.

Vegetable on pizza is the best thing ever. My usual pizza is topped with cubed tomatoes, red onions, green peppers, and olives. The only acceptable meat to go with this is sausage.

I'm pretty poor, so I usually go for Papa Johns, or occasionally Jet's Pizza.
My favorite is ham, pineapple, and jalapenos.

Do you have any sense of flavor or adventure?

You'd think this would be a one-time thing, but apparently people are so addicted to their sickly sweet, flavour-ruining barbecue sauce that they insist on having it on every single pizza they order ever. It's never just a "little" barbecue sauce either, it's always a fucking tidal wave of sticky brown shit that drowns out the taste of every single other fucking ingredient.

That's just disgusting. I usually have to order my own pizzas because I like pineapples on mine. Pineapple, pepperoni and bacon is a godly combo.

I "played" this far more than I'd like to admit, I had no idea it was so hated until recently.

Your cuteness is the only reason for your survival

I will not go to any bbq place that applies sauce before the plate gets to you. That shit's stupid.
Besides adding some type of salsa and lime tends to be better than bbq sauce

Going back on topic, I liked pic related. Movement puzzler in 3rd person. Not really gonna replay.

Dominoes is my go to cheap pizza. They are alright. We got some nice local places around here that I'll order from every now and then, but they are more expensive. If you ever find a Dewey's, I highly recommend them.

I'm c-cute?

Cute is best!

I don't get what the fucking appeal of adding barbecue sauce to a pizza is. In the majority of cases, it's overwhelmingly sweet and drowns out the other tastes. Most sauces are like that, actually.

I don't really like sauces on dishes where the sauce isn't one of the main components. It's not a spergy "foods shouldn't touch" kinda deal, I just prefer to enjoy the base flavours of a food 90% of the time. Similar to why people are so against putting ketchup on steak, I guess. It completely defeats the effort of cooking something to maximise its taste if you're just gonna choke it out with a sauce.

Don't you have to specially configure it per-game instead of just using it like a god damn normal gamepad with better accuracy?

You can search for different profiles for the controller, game by game if you want.
If you like a controller profile you can upvote it so others download it! :^)

I only play that game to jerk off to her big ass.

BBQ sauce is god tier, and I'd call you a faggot for hating it but the "people" that REALLY deserve hate is those fucking subhumans who slather ranch on their pizza.

I'm not even a fan of sweet barbecue sauce. Pic related is the best.

i still find use out of it even if its largely broken in linux. the open source driver works pretty well though, sc-controller, but not very good from a hands free perspective compared to the official drivers. it has a better keyboard that doesn't crash every 10 seconds and can be used without steam

overall i really like the design. it is comfortable, and the grips have a lot of utility for things like jump/crouch or buttons to alternate layouts, very versatile controller. i even prefer using the touchpad as a "joystick", i wouldn't have even minded they went with the original design of no joystick or face buttons since i barely use either and would make it more portable

There's a place around here in hueland called Chef Fantoni.
It's a place that makes the pizza and delivers it so that you have to "finish cooking it" in your own oven, so it's super cheap.
They have a flavor called "4 meats", a little joke on the common "4 cheeses" flavor. I order that and then ask them to add spaghetti sauce on top of it. Shit's absurdly good.

Speaking of the controller, how's it hold up on fightan games (if either of youse plays'em)?

I wanted to scream, but I just ignored it. I've never cooked anything for my extended family since.

Tell your sister to go to /fit/ so she can get sexy enough to have incest with

ur gey lel

Panago.

There's a strong scent of cuck coming off that sentence

Remember: Proud romans only condiment their food using Garum: fermented fish sauce!
How the fuck did Europe survive before chilies and tomatoes?

I also liked 3rd Pic Related, but that's probably because I got it as part of a bundle for like 20 cents. Once you figure the combo stuff, it's too ez.

i havent tried a fighting game with it, not a fan, don't know what fans like in a controller either. if you have specific questions i might could answer. i think the joystick feels nice, but the touchpad while usable as one isn't great for a dpad, and the grips are rather stiff so wouldn't be good for something you would press constantly. its good for jumping in 3d games though because it leaves the mouse input open so you could look and jump at the same time which is really good for games like team fortress 2. its more of a tradeoff between mobility and mouse and keyboard obviously, but it is best for games like fallout new vegas or racing games, simple stuff. theoretically it is also perfect for games like dark souls and stalker but i havent tried those yet either. i use it mostly for just using my computer from the couch for watching anime or browsing the internet

I tend to order anything but pizza from most local pizza places. Theres a place called Pepz Pizza not to far down the round that has fucking amazing broasted chicken and potato wedges. They also happen to serve this crime against humanity which is a pastrami pizza with pickles and mustard

Tell me Ameribros, what does it taste like?

Comet Ping Pong has some good pizza
:^)

I tend to order from a homemade pizza place.
Pretty good place with actual improvement over everything.I get my Hawaiian pizza from there because I'm a sick fuck
Also,the best thing about it that it's called Il capo di tutti,gotta love those little details on things

if youve tried ketchup, its like a sweeter version of that. they are both tomato based, in fact while i don't know for sure im pretty sure barbecue sauce is just ketchup with brown sugar

Lick your pinky, stick it in your bum, then lick it again. That's BBQ sauce.

Like an Italian, a Mexican and a Texan had a bastard mutant.
[spoiler] It's fucking rad, the honey canadian version is gay but it's perfect for cow ribs and other soft meat.

Smoky ketchup and honey

imagine ketchup with liquid smoke added. that's basically most barbecue sauces. some are really good and do something different (my favourite is this homemade shit made by some insane hippie at the local flea market that has so much garlic in it that you open the jar and your eyes water) but most are just smoky ketchup

i honestly prefer pizza hut. i hear horror stories about how shitty they are but man, when i want a pizza it's because i want to be a fat fuck, eat an inch-thick piece of dough and get some fucking meat on it, and my local pizza hut enables my fatassery. they also used to make this kind of pizza called the big new yorker that had the best fucking sweet sauce and a thin crust holy FUCK it was good but we canadians aren't allowed to have good things

That sounds super delicious, maybe I will get one when I go shopping to a larger city. Thanks ameribros.

Im not one to put bacon on everything but BBQ pizza with chicken and bacon is food of the gods

it isn't very bad at all its just overused here and people are probably sick of it, same with ketchup maybe. for example, i love barbecues, but people ruined that for me because they refuse to grill anything without barbecue sauce. maybe you think "how can you have barbecue without barbecue sauce" simple, the sauce came AFTERWARD YOU FAGTOTS I JUST WANT TO EAT SOMETHING BITTER

This. I just combine crust mix and beer in a solo cup, stir, and leave sit for six minutes then the rest is history.

The only problem is that it will never get greasy enough. I absolutely love grease and I cringe when I go to a shop and they're dabbing a paper towel on my order (I'm more worried about whatever germs are on that towel than the grease, dipshit!). Whenever I get a single slice and it comes on a paper sleeve, I like to lick the sleeve to get at that delectable, savoury honey and I don't give a shit if anybody's going to look at me cock-eyed if they spot me doing it at a red light.

The steam controller is decent, but the d-pad is terrible. I wish they removed the left touchpad thing. What is it even good for anyways?

And I thought that Chris Chan was the biggest autist.

ACTUAL BBQ is made with a spice mix that combines with the natural juices of the meat to make a natural sauce

did you just compare a guy who likes to lick grease off of a paper plate - which is weird, sure - to the greatest human trainwreck of our generation? nigga c'mon

its good for a lot actually. its a great alternative to joystick input even. it is great for things like scrolling pages, or as a menu which can hold dozens of commands/buttons, its a great compliment for the onscreen keyboard too

i don't eat meat, they put the brown glob shit on everything from mushrooms to bell peppers

Smoky ketchup, with a notable taste of garlic and brown sugar.

Only beat out by the vinegary wonderfulness of buffalo sauce.

Oh yeah, that's right, you would rather suck it instead.

Costco pizza is pretty good and reasonably priced, but more of a convenience buy for me. If I want pizza I hit a few of the local places: Louis' Pizza, Gatineau Pizza, or this tiny shack run by a Holla Forums metalhead called La Kabane, which also makes some of the best poutine I've ever had.

If you're in Ottawa/Gatineau try these places. Though I'd be surprised if you hadn't already heard of at least one of them.

i hope stefan recovers

How do you like it? Like this or like that?

thanks for giving me a rare excuse to post this

Of all places there's a kebab joint near a buddy's house that makes their own dough from scratch and holy FUCKING SHIT BALLS is is good.

Underrated.

Why the fuck would you go to a chain like Little Ceasars or Pizza Hut? Just find a place with a vague Italian name like Nick's or Joe's or something di Napoli and they will be 100x better.

Pizzahut is underrated

I guess I haven't used it for enough then yet. What genres do you tend to use it in? I can't stand it when it comes to 2d platformers, at the very least. It would be nice to have an alternative for those.

Dominos is better.

My favorite pizza is Papa Johns but the nearest one is so far away they won't even deliver to me. Usually I just get Little Caesar's because you get a lot for the price and Dominoes and Pizza Hut make me sick. There's a place near me called Marco's, they cost about twice as much as Little Caesar's despite being about the same in terms of quality, they make some good "specialty" pizzas though. I eat there every once in a while when I feel like mixing it up. I wish /ck/ wasn't dead.

I adored it.

Absolutely patrician. I keep trying to tell people how good this combination is but they won't listen.

i will use it over a mouse and keyboard or regular controller for;
fallout new vegas, as a menu for a shitload of things, left grip as a modifier to make left pad a scroll wheel
thief (i had to make my own since i have the gog version and use custom keys), left pad as a menu for all weapons, left grip as modifier to make left pad to menu with all items hotkeys
grand theft auto san andreas (also had to make my own, this is one of the few games to support joystick+mouse which none of the custom ones people have made makes use of), left pad as a joystick just out of preference

i tried to get it to work with dark souls but the pc port is a clusterfuck, mouse input needing a patch to make it less shitty so the dang controller could even make use of the right pad, BUT that mousefix disables controller support (what the fuck), i would have used left pad as a joystick, might not be an issue with the latter games. i also think it would be perfect for stalker and other first person rpgs like morrowind (you have to make the gui larger, mgex is capable of this i think), using the gyro as lean or for aiming while pulling left trigger (works really well).

basically i think the controller is great for rpgs, stealth, and puzzle (like talos principle though i haven't played much and don't recall if i used the left pad for anything), because they don't always require input accuracy and you can approach things at more of your own pace. i also use it for games which don't actually require any of the additional functions and whatnot like sonic and sega all stars racing transformed which just makes use of triggers and a joystick. while not perfect or preferable i will also use it for team fortress 2 and half life just because i don't always want to sit at my desk to play those games and are moderately easy even with the controller. i bet the controller is good with doom 4 and rocket league too just because they were bundled (this is how i got the talos principle too)

i actually really like their chewy dough

I've always imagined what the perfect controller would be like

And the most important feature
>Trackball replacing the right stick.
think about it, using a track ball would make FPS' more sensitive, basically bringing it up to PC level, if not more, due to the infinite spinning of the ball, vs the limited mouse movement of being on a mouse pad/desk. Thought it might be weird, since sticks tend to revert back towards the center of course, and I'm unsure if there could be a switch, digital or analog, that could make the trackball work like a regular stick.

hey look its a pic of my face from when I was in high school

A controller you have to rub to fire up can't be that bad, can it?

slav here, we've got a fast food branch called Tirol
i don't know if they sell whole pizzas, but the pizza slices are really cheap and taste amazing, + they're really thick

Papa Murphy's I guess. It's not local though and the other pizza places suck…

Randy's Mighty Good Pizza, best local place ever. Even though I think it's closed now it was the best. After that it would be the party store pizza I can get here downtown, no one else I know has a crust like them and I've eaten a ton of it as a kid.

Little Ceasars is bretty gud if you need to feed a few people, or want to get a bunch of pizza to veg out with.

filthy swine

best is obviously jalapeno, mushroom or my favorite meat

I've been to many pizza places, but 3 for 1's is my favorite hands down.

Pizza is literally just junk food. Last one I had was from Crust Pizza and it was STILL shit.

Step up to the pepper game.

lmao'ing at your life

The Imperial.

It's not a pizza place, it's a pub but it's run by an Italian family. They do pizza that you can eat in or takeaway, they try to keep it authentic.

Let's see how many smug anime girls faggots are going to use to try and bully me for my literal taste.

Literally kill yourself.

Thats a telltale sign of autism

I bet your favorite is meat

Faggot

You're the person people DON'T want to order pizza with

Pizza Master, thought it's entirely staffed by turks for some reason (finn here)

Pizzagate isn't real

Salami or bust.

This one place called Pizza Gram Plus has pretty good pizza

I think this is pretty fun. Good soundtrack, too.

Only cheese pizza is shit.

i find it to be the best thing ever

Was it all up to chance that this thread becomes either a steam controller thread or an "unpopular opinions" subreddit, or is there some hidden rule for Holla Forums threads that I'm too autistic to see?

Pizza Hut, Dominos, Pappa Johns, and most the local shops are shit. Local shops that aren't shit are massively overpriced.
Little Caesars is the only one that has a decent pizza. As a result, I just go to Walmart and pick up either their frozen stuff, or ingredients to make my own.

This is a pizza thread, faggot.

I would literally shill for Little Caesars in a heartbeat if I could.

cheese pizza is not a thing
it's incomplete
what the fuck is wrong with americans

Which is a much higher (lower?) level of shit. Regardless, the name still exists and it has to be slammed for the shit it is.

That's because your opinions are very clearly shit.

Isn't pepperoni the processed cheese equivalent of salami? I do fucking love salami.

Incomplizza

Now I want a pizza parlor simulator with cooking and delivery minigames as well as optional waifus so plenty of anons will discuss it.

And don't even trying saying pizza doesn't exist in 2D.

Oh thank god, I that was DooD in that spoiler.

Fuck you.

What do you guys think about sourdough pizza?

I'm gonna try out some local pizza places in my area on christmas, wish me luck that I don't get shot considering it's phoenix

Is that the best you got?

hey, uuuhh i think
i thinkmaybe i strained my penis?
it hurts and itches and feels like a painful

Hook that Steam controller up to Dolphin. The triggers work like Gamecube ones, and it's actually comfy for big hands.
Even better, hook it up to Dolphin and play a Wii game, and bind the gyro to the mouse.

The steam controller pad thing kinda acts like a trackball. From my experience the momentum is shit, so turning that all the way down makes it better. I'd compare it to a trackball but I use a finger trackball instead of a thumb one.
You can set the pads to act as menus. In FPS games I set the left one to select different weapons, and it works fairly good for a controller.

It's more Xbox-based than DS2-based but the Steam controller is somewhere close to what you describe.

Are you some kind of faggot ass northerner? I bet you eat mushrooms, anchovies, onions, or any of that other special snowflake shit on your pizza too.

I usually just get it from the shops. If anyone else here is from Bongland, Morrison's pizzas are shit, Iceland's are better. Especially their own brand stuffed crust cheese pizza.
Best thing about stuffed crust cheese pizza is it's a blank canvas for anything else. Add more cheese, fry up some onions and stick that on top, and you have a delicious pizza. If you want extra fun, order some donner meaty strip thing from your local kebab shop and stick that on top. Chicken and beef donner make for different tastes but don't mix them.

There was a local pizza place nearby but it exploded. Someone left the gas on overnight, in a totally-not-an-insurance-claim kinda way. It took out the nearby Subway too but Subway is shit so that doesn't matter.

Reminds me of the Fat People Story where a fat lazy pizza delivery guy threw firecrackers into a gas stove "As a joke" and blew it up and bankrupted his employer.

But i think that one was in NYC.

Little Caesars is my guilty pleasure. I like fancy high quality pizzas with hipster faggot toppings and no grease too, but something about Little Caesars makes me fucking ravenous.

the only real pizza with Papa in the name.

Papa's is the best.

You misunderstand. Acquiring flavorful spices is why we curbstomped the world in the first place.

Round Table or Mountain Mike's all the way brah

Tumblr, please.

You're missing out, fam.

Maddox may be a faggot cuck, but on peperoni his statements check out.

Usually get Jet's Pizza, but I can only do that at the office. Otherwise, there's a place nearer where I live called puccini's that's a bit more expensive but it's the closest thing I can get in horse town usa to italian, and I say this as someone who has actually eaten italian pizza, in italy. Italy actually has better gelato than pizza, though. One thing I miss moving from Kansas was Wheat State Pizza. That was fucking pizza, and now that I look it up apparently they've all been closed for unpaid debts. It's just like my mmo anime light novels.

Phil's in Syosset, NY.

The fuck is wrong with you

DELORENZO'S
FUCK YOU

Why are you so fags? Fuck toppings. Everyone gets plain pizza, everyone is happy, nobody can bitch.

I win.

What is the ideal number of different toppings? I'd love to try a pizza that has a fuckton of mushrooms, olives, onions, spinach, sausage, bacon, and pepperoni, but I've never gotten around to it. Also, how are deep dish pizzas?

You only need three things on a pizza in this life, my friends. Anything more is just unnecessary complication; anything less is incomplete.

1. Anchovies
2. Olives
3. Mushrooms

Had some Mountain Mike's while out visiting relatives last month. Was pretty good. I don't think we have any down where I live though.

I like you.

It's gotta be green olives though if it's gonna be with anchovies.

I think you meant
1. Pepperoni
2. Pepperoni
3. Pepperoni
Anything else belongs in the trash.

7/11 makes pizza.

Where are 7/11s a thing? I was trying to find somewhere IRL that I could get some hi-chews and a lot of sites said "7/11" but all the ones around here (all 3 in the county) are trashy dumps that don't stock as much stuff or have as much staff as local chains. They're your basic indian-run dumps where the owners and employees don't speak english or care about anything.

I live on long island so there's literally a dozen god-tier pizza places within 10-15 minutes of me. When people say new york pizza is the best, they aren't talking about in the city. I get dominos when I'm really broke.

Maybe 4 at most. After that it becomes a mess really.

Broccolirabe+garlic+bacon+italian sausage is a pretty good combo as long as you don't go overboard on the meat.

Also a fan of white pizza + ricotta + onions + anchovy + spinach

First-world nations.

that doesn't look disgusting I love me some mushrooms on my pizza, hopefully anchoives taste good but i never had them because here in California they don't sell

Hi-Chews are sold pretty much anywhere, and are pretty much guaranteed at asian grocery stores.

The local pizza chain I worked for had real good, if expensive pizza, we also delivered any non-tap beer or wine we sold at the restuarant which was a fuck ton. The restaurants were also founded by a local rescue organization so a lot of times we would have a promotion with the rescue org and would have adoptable cats and dogs show up and interact with the patrons at the bar.

I liked our cheese pizza and one called the Pit Bull which had pastrami, ham, pepperoni, salami, red onions, jalapenos, basil and oregano.

it's not terrible
but i got mine for free so. the triggers can be a fucking pain sometimes though

So not east coast USA?

So not east coast USA?

Where the hell do you live on the east coast where you can't find a single oriental grocery?

See second pic

American pizza is not real pizza

What's the difference between "real pizza" and American pizza?

American Pizza is good.

I bet you like Mcdonalds too.

The Italians who invented it called it real pizza.

Eating pepperoni right now, faggots.

And I'm not some pussy who needs to take off the grease. Didn't even know that happens.

McDonald's is a single franchise, "pizza" is a food item made by thousands of different shops in a dozen different ways.

If you can't find good pizza in places like NYC, Providence, Boston, Philadelphia, or Chicago that's on you.

what? people do that? people dont just lap it up like ambrosia?

Are you gay, why would you even cobsider that?.

All this talk about pizza made me think about degreasing, do you degrease your pizza?

italian pizza is pretty much just leftovers.
however all italians eat are spiced meats, tomato sauce and bread/noodles. so it ends up being pretty similar to american pizza.
american pizza is simply a refined and standardized pizza made on purpose.

some people are allergic to too much grease and get the shits / vomit
i miss pepperoni pizza

The Jews made porn and we're gonna keep that too after the handful that remain are shoved in a cubicle as a living space.

Because that faggot cuck apologist Maddox put that blasphemy in my head in the first place.

I can feel the premature fullness and it reminds me I've alive.

you have my deepest sympathy. may your tummy get well and find the flavor that suits you

Pepperoni pizza is part of my passion for the joys of food that keeps me from killing myself until everyone else is dead.

You have my full sympathies.

Its called pasta, and nobody but burgers eat their pasta with just tomato sauce, it has other stuff like meat and vegetables y'know. Anyways, i've got more cuisine in my fridge than your entire pizza industry does.
Thats a nice way of saying kosher-ized for the masses.

Central PA and the oriental grocery stores are vietnamese, they don't have hi-chew.

That sucks, the only oriental grocery store near me is Vietnamese too and they carry some.

No one in America eats pasta with "just tomato sauce" either. "Spaghetti and Meatballs" is literally the most popular "Italian" dish here. I don't think you know about America as much as you think you do.

Yeah i don't know shit about America nor do i want to. Also meatballs? Isn't American meat kinda shit?

i cant even have normal pizza
im allergic to sugar, grease and dairy
eat a mozarella stick for me, anons, i miss them

You're not the only one, I miss it too.

holy fuck you know what i miss the most
pepperoni stromboli
that shit was my jam
i lost my two front teeth in one as a kid

Wait don't answer.

Don't make me put you down, user.

pls dont
i have some alternatives like almond and soy cheese
i just cant have candy or any meat that isn't lamb or chicken

Being you must suck

That sounds like a horrible existence

My condolences

my roommates allergic to wheat and dairy
i may not be able to have hotdogs or hamburgers or pizza or more than like 3 - 4 gummy worms but at least i can have bread

That faggot MC better marry her sister along with whoever else wins.

No. Why the fuck would I?

What sort of paper do you use to degrease?

I use bounty as it can absorb the most grease.

please sterilize yourself

Yes, it makes it a lot tastier and easier to eat. Grease sucks.

I know how that feels man, favorite hot dog joint vanished from the face of the earth due to lawsuit with the land owners.

Calzones are better than pizzas.

Amusing perspective.

Sympathy lost. Get fucked, cat.

Or frog.

Well although I agree with you there you have to remember this a cat and to the cat the bird and rats are just morsels of meat caged away just out of reach which causing him even more torment.

What is up with the tuborg umbrellas in Eastern Europe? Those things are fucking everywhere.

It's more than strong.

At least you can taste.
I burned my tongue and lungs with chlorine + almost died doing pool maintenance.

These are some of the worst fucking quads ever.

Who else is thinking about giving mercy to fellow anons?

>a "totally not unpopular opinions thread, guize I swear" thread gets derailed in less then 14 posts into a pizza aficionado thread with christmas undertones
I truely love you guys so very much, christmas eve and christmas are the best time of the year for fun/quality/comfy posting because the normalfags are with their family and friends and we only just have each other ;_;

There's a place called Alfio's Pizzeria. It's the only Pizza place that isn't fastfood or gourmet (read; expensive, pretensious 'food') locally. It's run by some Italians, their Pizzas are greasy and extremely cheesy but they're not bad all the same. Outside of that, if I want to order some pizza I'll go Dominos - I used to go to Pizza Hut but the guy running it sold it off to a bunch of Indians and it's gotten shut down several times due to rat meat and human excrement being found in the kitchens. I wish I was fucking joking on that. Fucking streetshitters.

I work here.
I get half off pizza's.
family owned.
my family has been eating here since my parents first moved here
payed in cash, no taxes.
90-110$ a day, -130 if good day
anytime I introduce someone to these pizzas, they get hooked and tell others.
bought my own pizza jacket for bringing it back to my place.
constantly confused with another place under the same name.

your pizza is shit

I doubt there are IRS agents here, but still I wouldn't risk it.

your pizza is alright by me

they know and don't care. It's not something we try to keep secret. It's 1 small business

Eh, I don't think they do know. I've seen small businesses here completely fucked over on audits for payroll fraud.

What would happen if i went to your pizza place user?
Would we fuck?

The IRS always cares, lad.

I'm just waiting on the legendary traditional incest posting my brother told me about.

There was that one user in the 4am threads that sucked his brother's dick and now they're in a relationship. I don't know if he's still around.

Someone should report user's pizza place to the IRS for teh lulz.
I would but i'm not american and i'm not finding a way to do it over the internet

I wouldn't. user would be responsible for back taxes, and if he's working full-time he's probably making ~24k a year, which in Illinois means he's currently skipping out on paying ~4k a year in taxes which is a lot of fucking money to have to pay back.

that's the whole point

Please delete the damn file, user.

I would be more concerned about someone from here appearing in the restaurant and starting to sperg out.

Please give a reason they ever wouldn't care.

I have to admit that's be fucking hilarious depending on their rage.

There are plenty of worthy targets to fuck over, user. >>>/cow/

For you user. Merry christmas.

Much appreciated. user made a mistake. That doesn't make him a piece of shit who deserves to get fucked over like that.

Also here's the file from the deleted post

fucking redditors i swear(USER WAS BANNED FOR TEH LULZ)

You're a faggot.

user, I love pepperoni, but you're gonna give us a bad name.

Most of the tasting occur in the nose, user. Try breathing out from it next time you eat.

WHAT WAS IT

Shit taste fam. Only people who enjoy Cheese Pizza exclusively are shit. It's a fine way to have it every so often though.

>Have weird shit taste in food.

dox

whose

I plan to buy another pair of powerlines anyway, but I'm amazed at how fucking inept a gaming company can be when it comes to wireless technology.

There's a fuck ton of local places with vaguely Italian names and they're pretty fucking good. My favorite is a place called Vesuvio's.
Feels good to be near Jew York City

should have known the series was dead at this point

it's this. hope you see it before some hotpocket goes apeshit and deletes it again

Is this a conspiracy to hide the best pizza on earth?

Wow its fucking nothing
Unless its pizzagate related OOOOH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

It's basically this
It doesn't matter since as you can see i'm still here, i always use proxies

no it's not pizzagate related

So you're just an edgy faggot?

No shit, I was obviously joking

>user doxed his place of employment and mentioned he was getting paid under the table
>told him that he probably shouldn't do that, since the IRS can fuck his life over if they get wind of it
>edgy euro user suggests turning him in to the IRS "for teh lulz"
>original user deletes his post
>different user asks me to delete my post which was the google map image
>i delete it since my intention was to get him to understand that he should keep that shit under wraps, and i don't want to fuck up his life
>edgy euro user re-posts my image to be a dick
>gets banned, but is a proxyfag

Pathetic piece of shit.

still mad you were told to go back to reddit where you came from, comrade?

Maybe that will convince newfags to lurk more before airing their stupidity on an imageboard

It's christmas, user, can't you suppress those urges for one day?

I agree that anons should always stay anonymous, but I wouldn't want to see a fellow user get his shitpussy gaped by the IRS for one mistake. At least the thread is bumplocked now.

i don't know lad, you make a pretty strong case.

it's not just that, i'm aware moralfags have always been a thing. but i'm sure you can see what i'm seeing on 562000
i guess i should've made the hotpockets bumplock something that's just autistic shitflinging instead of funposting

A perfectly fine pizza thread shouldn't have ended like this for this retarded faggotry.

I have only as much morality as I need and it says not to do things to anyone that isn't a piece of shit that deserves it.

And the ones that are need to be more than completely fucked over. If that user was a filthy tumblrtard trying to shill, I would have nailed it the cross myself.

And that retarded cancerous faggot trying to spew weightless buzzwords just for not agreeing only gives me reason to be condescending to as said retard.

You realize doxing is against the rules? If you love this place so much over "reddit" (we all know you're a cuckchan faggot), don't break the rules.

If you want to be a raid nigger there are boards for that.

100% agree. Besides, getting people fired from their jobs is a tumblrite/reddit/sjw thing. Do you really want to be on the same level as those pieces of dogshit?

Jesus christ, fucking hate what this generation is becoming.

Thanks for the advice, newfriends.

In the past, we only doxed people when it was to prevent a horrible crime. Not paying taxes ain't a horrible crime. And it usually catches up with you no matter what, so let the gay retard get himself in hot water with the IRS.

I'll remember this oldfag knowledge of yours next time i try to fit in, thanks.

can i have the get at least

This is why you don't ever waste time with civility.

Nope

At least you tried. Check em!

Why the fuck aren't you panicking?

I'm just bamboozled at your attempts of bamboozling, and now of the 2 other guys who are even worse is all.

I think you should go take your meds, bro. You're fucking losing it.

the fuck happened in here

The same thing that happens in every Steam thread. Retards show up and troll.

In Portland there aren't too many good local pizza joints.

Your best bet is The Rock for fun times and a few good drinks, or Godfathers for decent delivery.

What the fuck happened in this thread, why are newfags annoyed at that guy and why the ban?