Anyone on Holla Forums own any NEO GEO games?

Anyone on Holla Forums own any NEO GEO games?

I own all of them and it didn't cost me a penny.

I don't think anyone owns EVERY game. Even if you're talking about roms, there's a couple games that are ptototypes only that the owners refuse to dump. Video related.

This, I own almost every single one and it was free.

I don't care about that game. Sucks to be an elitist who gives a shit that they can potentially have more than other people. I don't care if you have more I got all the good games for free.

Someone's making a Flash cart soon you know.

So what that means I have to buy the system. I got the system for free too. What an stupid little baby.

I want to own Rage of the Dragons. There are some others but that's one I consistently wish I could give shekels for.

I heard that game was actually made in Mexico. I wish Mexico made more games for the system. They could have kept the system alive even longer.

Then you don't have to buy the system, you fucking poo in loo, retarded, inbred, cockmongling, Sony-loving, 3DPD admirer.

Yeah, man. Evoga and Noise Factory were pretty alright. I just want Rage of the Dragons to come back, unless somehow Capcom gets the rights. But I hope SNK got the rights or ArcSys now that they own Million.

May as well ask if anyone has a 3DO.

yeah you can download it off the internet, op is asking if they bought the crummy computer that only plays the "games", i.e. purchasing physical software rental licenses.

I have one of those too, it's better than the cdI.

So basically you want another Double

Who is that autistic to hoard some half-finished shit game?

op, basically

I have a couple 3DOs, and a Neo Geo. I bought them just because I could. I only have a pirate Neo Geo cart, since FUCK BUYING AES CARTS, and MVS carts are still kinda' eh.

Goldstar 3DO had a bad laser, but the seller said he didn't know if it could play games or not. Second one was the FZ-10, which works fine. I have parts to fix the Goldstar, but no initiative to open the fucking thing up.

Nevermind, that was the Jaguar. Fuck, what is there to play on the 3DO?

Need For Speed or Gex? No wait, both thlse games have superior PSX versions.

The 3DO is a novelty, and had fuck all support due to it being released at a stupid-high price before CDROM technology was even all that common in home computers. Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo is one of its few claims to fame, but fuck, anyone can play all of the 2D Street Fighter games in MAME with ease now.
AvP2 for PC is the best first-person AvP game, and AvP the arcade game is the best side-scrolling game related to Alien or Predator.

>>>/vr/

I own a King of Fighters 98' MVS cart, but I don't own anything to run it

A consolized MVS will save you the hassle of buying an adapter cart, but I wanted an AES since I was a kid, which is why I bought one, and the Phantom 1 adapter board. Only played the system for a few hours, and now it's back in its box.

Kill yourself.

So what's the best controller for this thing? Should I shell out $50 for a CD controller?

No, and I really wish I did. MotW is GOAT. Emulators suck big fat dick and drop frames.

I still say it's better than third strike. being able to jump into the boss's fireball super & just defend the entire thing to a full HP bar is one of the most fun things you can do in a videogame.

It still hurts.

Holla Forums is stuck in the past, this hasn't been the case for years

emulator-only users are the only people that seem to think this.

bottom row 3rd from left

then you dont really own the games do you? you burglaring buffoon.

There's only one thing more autistic than pokemon breeders, and it is collectors.
And then they also have being good goys on top of it and you basically got the gayest a person can be without sticking a fellow man's penis up their pooper

What do you care what rich people do with their money? If you're poor you're obviously not dropping $2000 on a Metal Slug AES cartridge.

Thats because they are a bunch of mexican dregs that arent able to detect differences.

Will you sell one of them to me?

found the buttmad collector

Hording lost media is sinful, that shit should be released for posterity

Any arcade still will work fine. It's unencoded inputs, with a button for each pin (+ ground).

Only through emulation.
The Neo Geo wasn't released in a lot of countries. Even if you lived in a country that sold it it was really expensive.
That MVS board looks pretty cool though.