AMD ReLive stuttering

anyone else having this issue? before i updated i had no problems recording with raptr or plays.tv, and while the new interface is a fuckton better this stuttering is just too fucking much

i dont normally have any real performance issues with dark souls, i only ever get stuttering when its loading something normally, but now i get it all the time while recording

Nope, it's been pretty smooth for me.

mind if i ask what youre running m8?

New driver probably has different defaults that you were too stupid to check since you play and record yourself playing meme souls.

ive tried tweaking the recording settings and it changes nothing in terms of performance

i5 9690k
rx 480 8GB Nitro+
8GB ram

Not having problems with ReLive, but before when I had a r9 270x, the drivers fucked with my fan speed. When I turned on my PC, the fans would run at 100% for like five minutes, then it would go down to normal speeds, and sometimes the fan would randomly and periodically speed up for a few times.

I meant 4690k

OS? games you play?
this is what im running

afro plz

try rollback and reinstall?

Here, I used ReLive to record this MP4. It looks pretty smooth to me. DaSIII is the most recent game I've played and it's pretty smooth, but I see microstuttering if I have any other programs running in the background, shit like my web browser or media player, etc

imo in some ways DaS1 runs worse than 3, youve obviously got more single threaded and GPU grunt than i do, so that will affect results too.

i currently have 550 tabs open in chromium, but thats usually not an issue

Since we are on a Holla Forums related thread, can I ask for recommendations on RAM, I am going to upgrade from 8GB to 16GB, I am giving my current kit to a cousin, so, what are the reliable brands? I'll get some DDR4, unless there is no real advantage over DDR3.

as far as brands go, literally anything made by samsung or hynix is good stuff, brand means nothing for the most part.

get enough capacity for your most stressful use case and then a bit more, because if you run out of RAM you start using your slow ass drives as RAM.

assuming youre not running an APU, and your primary use case doesnt involve database work, theres next to no benefit from any kind of RAM upgrade beyond DDR3 1600 MHz, because it just doesnt affect game performance much at all. DDR4s main advantage for the average person is that it sucks less power than DDR3.

It is mostly gaming and 3D rendering (I work for an indie developer and I make stuff for their game)

maybe go with a greater capacity of your load calls for it, but otherwise it shouldnt matter i think

I have 4 RAM slots so I could get a lot of DDR3, the power consumption would concern me a little though, apparently my GPU can handle iRay rendering with its VRAM, so I could just go for 16GB of regular RAM and I would be set up for a long time (and then upgrade the CPU)

more or less, but tbh the power usage is more of an issue for laptops and smaller devices

OK, I guess It will be easier for me then, I'll buy some nice DDR3 RAM later, some other sites recommend Corsair among other brands and put Kingston on 6th or lower place.

i personally dislike kingston, after they switched to piss poor quality nand in their v300 SSD line after the reviews went out

Then I'll stay away from Kingston.

fair does