"I wish someone would invade us and bring a little democracy to the United States"

THE MASK IS SLIPPING

youtube.com/watch?v=18eQ_ODEGVM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zj7yzpeXWEw
youtube.com/watch?v=12xnIKSZr8I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"I wish Red Dawn had actually happened."

whoah jimmy

Oh shit, Robert is in this video. Dropped.

Who is this clown?

was getting caught part of his plan?

A "comedian."
The only joke here are his politics.

Tbh even though that other guy was probably a Hilldawg supporter, I feel like it's an oversimplification to say "well we should have left Assad alone." Just like it's an oversimplification to say well every cold war threat was made up. Both of us had nukes after all. Shit was tense, but of course the US used that tension to their advantage.

I'm not sure it makes sense to really have a position on the syrian war as leftists. To me it makes about as much sense as taking sides in the election. I mean it's not like we're talking about the US fighting a proletarian dictatorship here. We're talking about the US and Russia supporting shitty proxies in Syria. I dunno. I feel like

lol my comment got cut off.

… I feel like there are higher priorities for the left than defending some dictator in the middle east against us imperialism

but that's beside the point, we, as in the us, are taking sides in the syrian civil war, we're funding groups linked to al queda atm to try to kick out assad.

Robert supported Bernie in the primary, Hillary in the general.

I think Robert has good points some times but he comes off too hostile for most peoples taste. I like seeing someone be an asshole so it doesn't bother me, but youtubers get triggered by any disagreement. At least he came and defended his position fucking Frank Conniff just ran away from the show when Jimmy wouldn't give Hillary any quarter.

ye I mean that's valid. sadly there's no good guy in this fight, so I suppose in a sense it is little more than a waste of lives unless you're one of the people making money off of it.

I doubt Chomsky would say that the Soviets posed no threat to the West but I think he was strictly talking about the pretext for US intervention. The dudes examples aren't really relevant. The missile crisis was a direct conflict (almost) and Korea is exactly what Chomsky is talking about. The USSR played a relatively minor supportive role in the war but it was hyped up in propaganda.

Cuba was a fabricated charade. The bay of pigs was a mess

It wasn't though. Imperialism is an economic phenomenon. Also the Military Industrial Complex needed to compensate for the end of WW2.

i wish Holla Forums could get on the jimmy dore show tbh

I am Holla Forums.

No.

I AM Holla Forums

WE ARE Holla Forums

I'm Holla Forums and so is my waifu

the military industrial complex also works as a way to subsidize employment and increase aggregate demand. US capitalism needs it to

Who is this Shmorky sounding guy?

These guys are leftypol ignore me I'm not leftypol I promise!

When is Dore going to drop all pretense and just have the Soviet Anthem as a show opening?

There were pro-democratic rebels in the syrian war at first, but it's devolved into a total shitshow at this point

Whoa what the hell? TV's Frank was on the Jimmy Dore shore and I never knew?

Yeah and he was the funniest part for a long time. Then the election happened and he acted like the last 20 years of neoliberalism didn't happen and he went full hilltard. Was the first major disappointment in peoples choices this election cycle I had. Certainly wasn't the last.

Bull fucking shit. Khruschev wanted to join NATO.

Prickly pls

IT'S SIX O' CLOCK

You're Being Lied To On Syria | United States The Real Terrorists
youtube.com/watch?v=Zj7yzpeXWEw
He's so close to the truth I bet TYT is going to fire him any day now.

Christ, that Robert Yasumura guy is so annoying

Robert needs to see a gulag

mfw

It's not even his shitty opinions that are the worst part, it's his ear-grating voice. In one of Jimmy's videos from the past couple days, Robert made a joke at the beginning about how nobody would want to be him, even he doesn't want to be him.

And then I realized Robert is just your average sad-sack liberal with a massive inferiority complex and self-esteem issues.
I seriously hope you leftists don't do this.
Is Jimmy just using this dude as controlled opposition?

checked

This is what I was thinking about for some time, I am sure it's true.

Is anyone else surprised more conflict hasn't come from Jimmy and other tyt hosts

He's gotten some real tension between him and some other hosts in some of the election coverage

I know Ana and Ben have got ass blasted over him a few times.

youtube.com/watch?v=12xnIKSZr8I