ITT: Your reaction to the last game you played

ITT: Your reaction to the last game you played

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/Nekit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Christmas mods are supposed to be happy, not make you feel.

How can anyone like Dead Rising? What's the appeal?

IWBTB

It's garbage, the first remake was no masterpiece, but it definitely felt like it would lead to something better. Instead we get:
* A story and characters so bad that I actually consider them to impact the game negatively, even though I usually consider bad/no story to simply be neutral and have no impact on the game itself.
* Guns that still feel fucking awful and weak, I could not bring myself to use guns at all because they felt so bad, so it becomes melee only, the only exceptions were the MAC Cannons which could tear a lot of things in half with one charged hit and sound meaty, and rocket launchers for crowd control, although the latter still feels like shit.
* Enemies that lack any distinctive features that force certain strategies, you just lay into everything the exact same way, in melee you just dance around charging up special attacks to hit things with, since standard attacks can't flinch anything and only hit at point blank. Later in the game a lot of enemies become bullet sponges (or in this case blade sponges) and deal enough damage that you basically just have to keep circle strafing and mashing dash while charging up special attacks to knock them over so you can lay into them without getting raped.
*Movement is shit, your base move speed is so low that you have to continuously mash the dash and jump buttons to move at a decent speed, this is a pain in the ass and quickly starts to hurt your little finger if you have dash bound to shift.
* Only positives were the nice graphics and music, seems pretty well optimised too as I could run it on maximums settings on a basic rig.

TL;DR:
- Shit story.
- Shit guns.
- Repetitive Melee Combat.
- Uninteresting bullet sponge enemies.
+ Looks and sounds nice.

It was still quite tragic. And the tragedy happened so suddenly.

Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Nintendo GameCube

it's not terrible it's just there's some frustrating as fuck parts

What's it called so I can make fun of it.

Thief Gold: Why did they have to put zombies and spiders in the second level?

I'm one item away from completing having used all of them and I know what it is but I just don't want to go and farm it with D6 Isaac but the expansion is comming out eventrualy so i don't even know.
The apathy might be due to other things. my hands are bleeding

Fuck the keeper and his jewish shit.

You need to play more games.

Dragon Age: Inquisition

I do. I'm pretty casual.

Not shit, but not great. Way better than XIII.

miku is in a disney/pixars movie now?

Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - First Assault Online

Mission 13

Thank god I pirated, absolutely trash.

What an amazing and destructive emotional roller coaster.

don't even know why I play this even once in a while.

Is it really that comfy? As it does it bring a horrible spoiled mess of a character in to a comfy situation? Shinus are have awful tempers and have the emotions of sheboons.

Humans are good eatin.

I found it all pretty damn comfy. It's not that hard, Christopher Lloyd is always a pleasure, and I'm a sucker for simple gags, witticisms and dirty jokes.

Merry Christmas

how bad do you have to be to get queued with new players

It's pretty easy when you solo queue casual because you're too shit for ranked

also is it worth playing if you've already played the original?

You're one of the reasons why games die left and right

Ranbow Six Siege

Please stop talking, let me actually play the game and stop forcing me where to got. I want to explore and fight things.

This is a borderline walking simulator with small bursts of gameplayer every 30 minutes.

Yes, it's got a lot of improvements to it's gameplay and achievements to make them more based on player skill instead of luck, in the instance of the "don't kill civilians" chievo. It's also got improved looks, is more difficult, has coop, and has lots of exclusive levels to the Redux.

Try Mega Traveller 2 for dos

I would also like this information

>Premium dickable waifus Reaper the fucking best

I never played either game, should I get Dead Rising 1 or REmake.

I'd say both but I dont know your financial situation. Are you in the mood for spooks, or an action game?

If you don't think of it as a Silent Hill game, it's uh… pretty bland, mediocre, and frustrating
At least it has a nice quiet, lonely, comfy, humid atmosphere, but that's mostly due to the fact that it tried really hard to copy the Team Silent Games and failed at making it oppressive.

I have to admit the way the Marine handles in ACM is better though, the one in AVP2010 is too stiff and weapons have all the wrong sounds

Why the fuck do people say anything good about this trash?

hey, its the only PC exclusive in like 10 years man.

Congrats to R* for making GTA a boring grindfest

Which ever is more quality and has a lot of time to put into it, replayability is optional, I don't give a shit about genre.

Hey, I still enjoyed the nostalgic ride, even though I suck at these games and cannot finish them without a walkthrough (fucking pixelhunting).

thanks for the new wallpaper

What seems to be the officer, problem?

3rd party titles used to be amazing fun.
A clone better than the game it's copying as well

I lost but it was fun anyway.

I like you user. True Crime was fantastic.

Why did you mark out all your other games?

I don't know why I didn't just screenshot the playtime.
in case you're really curious

user, you're way too self-conscious.
Want to play Postal redux coop sometime, maybe some coop on TQ?

maybe
not feeling all that hot about TQ, unless you help me run through the second act or whatever Egypt is. Game's kinda slow, and I'm not talking about the much improved game speed in anniversary edition
steamcommunity.com/id/Nekit/

There's a TQ anniversary edition?
why have I never heard of this

underrated post. i laughed

i love and hate challenges in any game

It was pretty downplayed. If you own TQ, you probably already own the anniversary ed as well. THQ Nordic is trying to win our hearts as a publisher.

once they give you hard mode weapon drops it all becomes a bit to easy

I couldn't even get past Devastator. Tried beating him for half an hour before saying 'fuck it' and playing on normal.

haha fucking casual
theres even MORE DIFFICULTIES

Jesus Christ, I think I'm going to puke rainbows.

Seconding this

is it worth beating the game a second time or can i just start playing mmbn5?

HOW DO WOMEN GET BIG ARMS AND DO NOTHING
I WORK OUT AND IT TAKES FOREVER TO GET SOME GIRTH ON MY ARMS

NEW game
T1 couldn't have been anything like this game if it flopped so hard, this is crazy, and it runs like butter.

eat more meat

Despite its obvious flaws the game is still fun as fuck.
But fucking hell i already finished the game and i want the Bolo, Risky, [Half-Genie rival] modes, and the Hyper Light Drifter crossover already

i got my roommate titanfall 2 for christmas and it looks like a fucking blast, a shame i'm so stingy because its on origin

Look user, I love EDF, but I'm not sure emotional is the right word here.

now i can play the game i got for christmas Dishonored 2. to be honest i expect it to be pretty okay

I mean, it's my first time playing and it's fun alright, but Nightmare respawning enemies is full of shit. I'll just complete it once on Ultra-violence to get a feel for the maps and then try to go as fast as possible on Nightmare when I'm more familiar with the maps.

At least the wrapping paper skin is bretty gud.

i prefer the kapkan charm, i'll never use the damn skin but my autism compelled me to get it

Nightmare's a bullshit extra bonus mode. Only play it if you're really jerking yourself off, Ultra Violence is how it was meant to be played.

OST's good, art style's nice. Pretty solid shmup overall as long as you have a gamepad or something to play it on.

I know that feel. I absolutely love that game.

Great fucking game.

Time for a break

It's hard for me to put it into words mainly because it's 3 in the morning what makes this game so great, it's just a bunch of little things that come together to make a great price of vidya. Playing in master difficulty and getting the Tunder 5.45 at the beginning of the game makes it even better.

This shit is the most fun I've had with a video game in years; it's like if Free Radical RIP in Peace made a Grand Theft Auto game starring the love child of Duke Nukem and Senator Armstrong. It also manages to be a better Crackdown game than either actual Crackdown game, a better SANIC game than a fair chunk of the 3D ones and probably the best superhero game of the generation by a fair margin. It definitely has a few rough spots here and there but god damn am I enjoying myself.

Oblivion

Welcome home, Fallout.

Nightmare is lame, gimmicky shit that changes the whole way the game is played. As far as I know, most people play on Ultra-violence.

Purging is fun.

one of the few games I bothered to get all the achievos for.
Too bad it runs like dogshit.

Wind Waker vanilla

The combat in that game is fun as fuck.
I really should track down a copy/ emulate that shit.

>you've been killing children en masse

Eh, it ain't too bad; not what I was expecting, little gripes here and there.

Wanted more but eh, it is pretty chill.

Hitman 2016 is shockingly good so far, provided that you turn off all of the casual help

The Last Guardian is unsurprisingly disappointing and a struggle to even get through

>gta 5 don't worry i pirated it

4 and 5 are completely different honestly.

I quite liked 4 personally, the friendship shite was stupid but at least it rewarded you with fun things to do like car bombs and backup gangsters. 4 was also paced much better than 5. In 4 you're not given a good car until incredibly late in the game (unless you find one yourself which wasn't hard if you knew where to look) whereas in 5 you're immediately driving the fastest cars with Lamar which almost sets it as the standard for the game. Niko Belic had an interesting backstory, a Serbian who fought in the war whereas the backstories for all three GTA 5 protagonists are 'an american who decided to give crime a go but one is also black'.

Also the overall story of GTA 4 was a lot better, it had a timeline and events started off chill but eventually escalated in your family being kidnapped by gangsters and other crazy stuff it built up to.

Its pretty great, Im not very good at it though.
Im gonna try and get good at it though.

Returns is easily the worst one. The others are better in every way, especially since you actually feel halfway like a shadowrunner.

I swear this was easier last time