Say, if a faggot would want to replay kotor in the current year what mods if any would you recommend him?

Say, if a faggot would want to replay kotor in the current year what mods if any would you recommend him?

Don't, and got play kotor II instead.

That game unfortunately is riddled with more bugs, meme writing and plot holes then your average hunk of swiss cheese. And that's with TSLRP.

Just play it as is

Why, did they finally patch the robot planet or the HK47 quest in?

yeah. but the robot planet is like borefest up until the end

Bloody hell

It's complete shit, get KotOR II with the restoration mod instead.

t. Bioware writer

Wasn't Revan the one to slice off Malik's lower jaw? I seem to recall he lost it when he betrayed Revan. If so, then there's no way this picture is accurate.

This is triggering my autism. Someone please confirm.

KOTOR 2 will make zero sense if you haven't played the first.

I don't know why are people so butt blasted about cross-guards. They're cool.

OP's already played kotor faggot.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Malak was building power to kill Revan and lost his jaw during the fight after he found out

Malak was being a bitch and Revan made a example of him by cutting his jaw off, this was I believe a long while before Malak orders his ship to fire upon Revan's.

i hated it until my friend told me his theory about the crossguard:

kylo ren worshiped vader and obviously wanted to be like him, to the point where he robbed his grave, basically prays to his remains, and even wears a mask for no good reason aside from vader had one. so naturally he built a lightsaber just like his hero, but since all knowledge of lightsaber construction has been lost, he had no idea how to do it properly. the "crossguard" is likely an exhaust because his homemade lightsaber is a piece of shit

tl;dr OP, the only good mods for KOTOR1 are the Bastila/Mission Vao nude mods and I think I remember having a good one for new armours but i'm not positive

I'd play a Dungeon Siege mod of kotor, if someone were to make it.

I just wrapped up KOTOR the other day, and I really wish I hadn't.

>I had negative force points leading up to the Bastilla fight TWICE

The only pleasure I derived from this game were the brief HK and T3 bantz, and torching niggers with T3 Murderbot 5000 during the Leviathan rescue. I know "people" who have played this game more than once and I have no idea how. As a matter of fact, I'm continuing to wonder how anyone could possibly praise Bioware for being a good dev at all. This game came out four years before Mass Effect, and ME1 was considered one of the last good games Bioware made, and yet somehow this game is a steaming pile of dogshit.

Promise me it's better in KOTOR2, because it have it installed and ready to go once I'm done reeling from how awful this enormous turd was.

The robot planet was a separate mod entirely. Don't install it, it's boring as fuck.

The Hk47 quest is in TSLRP and it's really well done.

Gaider pls leave

If the nitpicks bothered you enough that you didn't dig kotor 1 you won't like kotor 2. Neither of them have the most refined/polished gameplay, their fun experiences that give you a decent amount to do, interesting storylines.

If you're gonna play kotor2 still? Use the sith lords add on. It fixes a lot of the bugs and adds back in cut content. kotor2 is much buggier than the first game.

The writing in KotOR 2 is actually good.

you're a crybaby faglord and your forced outrage is weak

Fun facts, your friend's theory was confirmed as canon.

I played K2 first and enjoyed it more having not played kotor than when i played kotor.

Kotor is awful in all aspects compared to k2

KOTOR 1 does not need mods.
KOTOR 2 needs the restored content mod and maybe the mod to get Handmaiden as a female Exile if you plan on playing female (Disciple is the blandest character in the game by far, Handmaiden ties into the story pretty heavily and you don't want to miss that).

2 has somewhat better mechanics, more bugs, and much better writing. It's about as annoying to play but the payoff is much better.

KotOR II is absolutely the superior game in every single aspect, but holy christ Panty and Stocking was a fucking HORRIBLE anime.

This

…and this. I have no idea where he got half of those glitches.

I played KOTOR imagining I'd need to have known the story going into KOTOR2, so I still plan on playing it. I'm expecting this to be roughly the same experience as New Vegas, where Oblivion took a turd of a game and engine and tweaked it to be a more reasonable, albeit buggier game, but who knows. If the Content Restoring patch fixes some bugs, I'll take it, I figured that was required to play the game anyway.

Hope that's not cherrypicking, because I like what I see already.

This is the worst post on Holla Forums by far, but I gotta admit, while I'm fully aware the cRPGs/WRPGs are buggy fuckfests, I was hoping that I could play a non-Bethesda RPG straight, without having to apply an evening's worth of digital bandaids just to not have a shitty experience. How foolish of me.

I experienced them. There was weird pathfinding shit, like not being able to load a new map because some dipshit party member got stuck on something and had to make the run halfway across the map as a result. Then, switching to that character would cause the other two at the exit to try and run to that character, but occassionally, they'd run in slow-mo for God knows what reason. The AI problems varied, but the ones that came up most often were me picking a target to auto-attack with an empty action queue, and having that character attack some other target for a few turns because fuck you. Even better, picking a target to attack and just standing there like a fucktard not attacking until I disengaged and reengaged. The rooting bug is as described, I'd get out of combat and wouldn't be able to use WASD to move my character. This could happen on my character and/or one or more party members. The rooted character in question would move if I switched to another character that could move with WASD, but wouldn't move if they were leader. I also had two CTDs while playing, one of which nuked a save because the game was in such a mess of a state that it seemingly wrote almost all zero junk data to a save file, but that's par the course with a game like this. I wanted to take a screencap of my character with negative force points, but apparently the engine used for this game wouldn't let me Print Screen and paste into paint, so I don't have one. It wouldn't be particularly hard to do again, but I don't feel like reinstalling.

I didn't think P&S was that bad, but I never finished it, so whatever. Just because it's bad doesn't mean it doesn't have quality reaction image potential though.

It's not cherrypicking. KotOR 2 was written by people who are actually good at writing. The game is a much more mature take on Star Wars, and it deals with a lot of philosophical questions about about the nature of the Force that no other Star War story has been brave enough (or smart enough) to touch. If you prefer shades of gray to the sort of childish absolute good-vs-absolute evil that we typically get in Star Wars, this is the game for you.

Did the robot planet add anything to other worlds/future dialogue options anywhere?

They are both garbage games and Star Wars itself is anti-White propaganda.

Revenge of Revan, because added cringe and edge, and it was good.

Obsdian did a basic "Let's deconstruct the entirety of the Force and Star Wars lore!" that made it to the point where even fucking George Lucas was bothered by the none Black and White morality and Grayness of the game, like the Force being an evil fucking entity that forced people to either be stagnant Lawful Good idiotic white knights or I'm gonna do bad because I'm a Sith moron, hell, people suspected he told the suits to rush the game because he was that butthurt about his baby not being a cringeworthy PG-13 film and refused to let them go ahead and fix the game with more post-patch content fixes.

You probably just need to make sure you can play in widescreen, honestly. The original KOTOR didn't have a lot of interesting mods unless you really like rehashes of existing levels but filled with jedi and overpowered items. That said, KOTOR1 is pretty shit anyway so if you want to play it, your taste is probably already bad enough to be into the kind of shit that modders made for that game.

In terms of story and content it's kind of arguable whether 2 is better than 1 just due to incompleteness, but here's a couple other reasons why you should play KOTOR2 instead of 1:

Even in the original trilogy, the Force is just that The Force, it is in everything in the universe and is a fundamental part of it both Good and Bad. Keeping balance is simply not giving in to emotional extremes. Of course that changed with the extended universe but fundamentally the Force is a part of everything in the universe. Turning into a caricature is merely a logical conclusion when you rely on a very specific mindset for power. kotor 2 fails in that it missed the "the Force is a fundamental life force" aspect of it and severed that bit, treating it like it's mutually exclusive.

Don't you have a obsidian shrine to jerk off to?

No major character arc is really wrapped up, there are unfinished quests and cut paths all over the place and you don't get to fuck the haindmaiden

Get out

The level design is horrible and bland compared to the first game. Think about the first two areas you go to, an industrial "mine" asteroid with grey spaces and corridors. Then you're booted to the next place which is literally nothing but grey living areas and one bar which is also the same grey.

There are no vistas, no interesting architecture, no landmarks. The places are so bland and dull that it's easy to not even know which room or hallway you're in since they're all the same.

Aside from that, sure, but Kotor 1 is the more reknowned and loved game, there's no denying that.

I couldn't even get pass the first planet in KOTOR1 without getting bored to tears, and the shit writig definitely didn't help.

Only play KOTOR2 with that concent mod.

On this I agree. Visuals and eye candies are not Obsidians strong points.

I would say it was because they were rushed. Since we will never ever get to see a full product. I cannot say for sure if it is going to stay like that or all things will get wrapped up and finished.

The way I explain Kotor to people is

They're both Star Wars, but they're both Star Wars in different ways.

That excuse really stops working when it applies to every game they make.

Did pillars or tyranny get rushed?

NWN2 was a rock fall bollocks, but was redeemed by Mask of the Betrayer. New Vegas is okay. Pillars story is finished, left some rooms for sequel but I think it is/will be rubbish. Tranny was Deus Ex: MD tier unfinished and pozzed as hell, stay away from it as if it is AIDS.

Obviously. Tranny was apparently supposed to be 5 chapters long and White March was mostly about cut content from the OC.

Too late. And why doesn't anyone ever talk about SoZehir?

I do not know about people not talking about SoZ. I think it was kind of goofy fun, but not really that memorable. Since I have to make four chars to make a party and those 3 slots could be for companions. The cohorts are not that really invested into the story (except for the halfling swashbuckler ex-ship captain). More like mercenaries or sidekicks, but that was how they wanted it to be I think. A CYOA, or a tabletop experience-lite, that is more of a hassle than it is worth.

You don't actually. All those cohorts had a reaction to events comparable to regular NWN2 party members and there were quite a few of them.

You also get to extort dragons goys for the glory of the snek.

every time I try to play NWN2 it stutters like a madman because they tied the walking animation to the processor or some shit
Is there any way to make it run like a normal damn game

Oh shit, now I remember those pathfinding bugs. Yeah, it's annoying and inexcusable. I think Kotor 2 has it, too. I guess it just never made much of an impression on me.

True.

It's definitely not. The writing is good.

The world map was WAAAAYY too big, but the rooms which held the two large AI were pretty cool, as was the dialogue. Wouldn't play it again, though.

I'm remembering the underground military base, the Mandalorian base camp, the sewers, the destroyed Jedi Temple, the planetary core at the end of the game and the sith temple therein….there were some cool parts.

Aptly put.

Because it was trash?

Why the fuck do you think cross-guards exist you fucking retard?

except you're fucking wrong

Yeah, it's pretty obvious Obsidian have major problems actually scheduling the development of their games. The only two games you can excuse them for is New Vegas, where Bethesda shortened their development time, likely engaging in their usual hostile takeover shenanigans, and Alpha Protocol with SEGA, though that game was already missing milestones and had the release had to be pushed back a bunch of times.

I can't even guess what the issue might be. It's not like the studio is run by amateurs, but it's blatantly obvious their writing team was the only department in place that had their shit together most of the time, and with virtually everyone with a shred of writing talent having left Obsidian is now the new BioWare.

The crossguard is indeed a sort of exhaust, but it's primarily a necessity due to his lightsaber crystal being a piece of shit rather than personal inexperience(which did affect the build quality of the lightsaber too). Also the design apparently dates back to the Great Scourge of Malachor of all things.

I really don't know who drilled the idea of obsidian ever being good into your heads. Avellone was always a pretentious libshit.

Based on what? Half the time I didn't have a first clue what's going on with a character because muh mysterious past, and fuck me if I can name five examples across all their games where their foreshadowing didn't just fizzle out.

I just like it because crossguards look cool. It doesn't have to serve any real purpose, much less have a background lore explanation. It's a cool looking movie prop. I don't get all the autistic screeching about it.

Well, the beams emitted by the crossguard are about as deadly as the saber itself, right? So, if the guy using it slips, or tries to use it for a better grip, or does any of the fancy shit from the prequels, he loses his hand instantly. Now, for people who like their stories to be consistent - unless the inconsistency is used just right - that sort of stupidity is anathema, especially from a guy who's apparently talented enough to make his own damn saber design.

Plus, it looks fucking dumb to me.

What the fuck? He's Han Solo's kid, I thought?

Fucking stupid bullshit, man. I swear.

It's because they're roughing up our baby, so to say. If Luke was suddenly black in ep VII would you be somewhat bothered by it?

Yeah, you would.

No, that's not why, it's because it's not in the fucking canon.

Maybe in some fanfic they had crossguards, but lightsabers are supposed to be - and I quote - "elegant weapons, for a more civilised age." Not pic related just because shit heads with absolutely no taste think it's "cool looking." They are supposed to be tasteful - works of art as much as technology. This "ADD MOAR BLADES" bullshit is lore-rape.

They're counting Vader along with Leia (never mind that she's apparently got no training). Or maybe they're counting Luke too? Anyway, super-special OC to match up against bland British chick #n+1.

Yeah and Leia is his mother making his Uncle Luke Skywalker and his Granddad Darth Vader/Anakin/This Is Podracing/I Hate Sand.

Think it really has something to do with their technical expertise, their writing is phenomenal, but when you look at their games at the early-2000s, they played like fucking shit full of bugs, glitches and halfass programming, they never transitioned developing a full 3D game world right.

The Knights of Ren and Kylo Ren there, along Snokes, are fucking retarded OC DONUT STEEL shit from JarJar Abrams, EU did it fucking right.

Yeah, no shit.

I forgot about Leia. So I guess the sith thing is true, but it's a stretch - it's not like a sith and jedi fucked to make Leia, it was some buttblasted Jedi and a Kike whor—…..Shit. Maybe jews are considered sith?

And here people think it "looks cool" so it's excusable.

She's charismatic, damn it!

How the hell do they expect to stick to the light side when It's later revealed they brainwashed Revan and destroyed his very self that's some pretty underhanded shit even for the Sith, I always pick the dark side when that twist is revealed.

Just rewatched the damn lightsaber fight with Dollar-store Adrien Brody and Rey the Chosen One, from how they acted like shit and the fucking downgrade of the fight choreography, that fucking Edge-Guard Lightsaber really loss it's fucking appeal to be intimidating.

Great plot twist back then, but looking back, it was kinda retarded when you either play as Lawful Stupid Jedi or Chaotic Asshole Sith, but there was some great writing in KOTOR 2 that Reven was Sith because he didn't believe the Jedi and the Republic in their current state would fight the unknown threat they hyped just to reveal it was just the British Sith Empire, well just fuck it.

The Sith are basically space Nazis, everything is their fault even when they have nothing to do with anything.

So Leia cheated Han with Palpatine's ghost now?

She's such a Mary Sue that it's painful.

Yeah, I mean I was thinking they're maybe going for the "youngin's passionate saber fight" but holy shit, compared to the true drama of the saber fights in the original, it doesn't even pale in comparison.

The cinematography, the dialogue, the acting, the sets, EVERYthing is just so much better.

She's a shit actress first. Words can't describe how completely lacking in talent or beauty this cunt is. I still can't quite understand why she even got the role, she's not even Jewish.

i almost could have enjoyed TFA if it wasn't for the slackjawed bitch. how did they convince the entire fuckin world that she can act?

Make the lie big and blatant enough and you wouldnt believe how many people will believe you

They don't want jewish women mixing with blacks, they want white women mixing with blacks.

If you say she can't act it's because you're a racist who doesn't like that she kisses a culturally enriched youth.

You can practically see the kosher jizz dribble out of his mouth.

I'm fairly sure they'll make the nigger gay for the spic Jew.

Niggers are welcome to Daisy Ridley.

I'm disappointed and disgusted to see that. "Underwritten character" ????? What the ever-loving fuck?! She can fly the fucking Millenium Falcon in like 10 mintues, which even Han struggles to do in ANH after owning it for YEARS. She's got mastery of the force with ZERO fucking training whatsoever, etc. ,etc. etc.!!! How the fuck is that a character that is too subtle?

Yeah, then maybe have Daisy cuck some white guy in the next movie also.

Star Wars as a movie series died after RotJ and as a game series right before the new Battlefront came out. Kikes ruin literally everything.

i can solve each and every one of those problems for you: load the game, ctrl-alt-del, right click the kotor process in task manager, set affinity, untick all but CPU 0. KOTOR and KOTOR 2 simply weren't built for any game that uses more than two processors

at least it's vidya related you melodramatic pussy. you are wrong about a lot of things in your post and got called out. defending yourself on an anonymous mongolian tapestry board is almost as bad as avatarfagging although i am kinda defending myself in this post so you and i are united in our shittiness

Please, the main character being some "wound in the force" or some bullshit like that then he shouldn't even be alive. As if you could somehow not be a part of the Force and still live is treating the Force as mutually exclusive.

Well if we are talking EU there are tons of creatures that aren't connected to the force, including the Yuuzhan Vong.

And for all of their flaws the Yuuzhan Vong are still better than anything coming out of the new movies.

The Vong are pretty great, if only because they make Palpatine into an ambiguous character that was, maybe, trying to do good and save the galaxy.

The Empire, with a few Death Stars, fleets of Star Destroyers and unending armies of stromtroopers would certainly have stood a better chance of confronting the Vong more efficiently and saving trillions of sentient lives in the process. Also, after so many years of Jedi vs. Sith bullshit it was a refreshing change of pace to see everyone get together to fight a common enemy.

daily reminder that Palpatine did nothing wrong, only alien lovers think otherwise

yeah fam real good taste such unique and inspired villains you probably arent jewish

I still have no fucking idea what the First Order even is. Are they Imperial Remnants? How the fuck did they manage to build a planet sized Death Star?

Wouldn't it just make it easier to slice your hand off on accident?

I like how he equates white with human.

Star Wars pretends heat radiation doesn't exist so I fail to see why they'd bother acknowledging how lightsabers are more dangerous to the wielder than anyone else.

the force

normal human answer: lasers are hot

enormous fag who has spent the last twenty-five years reading star wars books answer: lightsabers have their own kind of recoil and as such tend to spin and push back in strange, gyroscopic ways, which generally requires force sensitivity to be able to predict how the lightsaber will react to a given situation

I preferred Kotor to 2. 2 doesn't fit the feel of Star Wras, and Avellone made it well known that he didn't want to make a Star Wars game

>torching niggers with T3 Murderbot 5000
That little bastard is only more OP in KotOR 2
He gets a shield with infinite charges that scales with his level.
A miniature force lightning probe which can fry just about anything which also scales and never runs out of charges.
Also if you max out your influence you can use him to recharge your FP so you never have to wait around for that.
all this on top of the fact that he can slice/disarm anything you come across should mean that he is always in your party.
The other should be visas

Kotor 2 barely mentions kotor 1 outside of Revan and some talk of the Jedi Civil War. It has a larger focus on the Mandalorian Wars and what made Revan turn to the Dark Side.

Kotor 2 is a sequel but not a direct one. Only two characters from the previous game show up and their arc is largely different to kotor 1.

There's a mod that replaces alien races with different furries.

Get that one. It will make them cute : 3

I'm not into Star Wars but I think it's goofy. The point of a crossguard is to protect your hand, and especially to stop your hand from sliding up the blade if you stab someone or otherwise connect strongly. Having fucking lasers for a crossguard is like a metal sword having a crossguard made of knives with the sharp side towards your hands. It's just silly and not only defeats the purpose, but actively makes the weapon more dangerous to wield.

1. Yes
2. Because plot

Even Ziro the Hutt is cooler than the First Order.

You like Thicc Thicc Binks?

Well there's no more of her. Deal with it.

I was under the impression cross guards were for protecting your hand/wrist from your opponent. Which has historically been an issue with lightsabers, it seems.

The cross guards are more likely to slice up your own wrists than they are to protect them.

cross-guard lightsabers are even more retarded than lightsaber whips and that says alot about Disney's retarded design.

only if you have a loose grip and/or hold the handle very strangely. Your wrist has a very limited range of motion.

Its not nearly as bad as you guys are making it out to be, and also serves well as a metaphor for the ugly spaz who wields it, and is a cool visual effect.

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm not sure if you've ever had a sword fight user, but it's not the ideal climate for keeping proper position of the cross guards. Normally this would be fine due to them not being fucking lasers. If they wanted a cross guard on a lightsaber then they should've just used the same material that Grevious' guards made their staffs out of.

The authors of this book are even taking the piss.

Yep.

In your party:
HK-47
T3-M4
Manadalore

Only there for a short time:
carth/jolie depending on whether revan was light or dark
Bastila also pops up for one small scene if you said dark
Vrook I know was in both but I cant recall if the other jedi masters were in both

Did the restoration patch come out for KOTOR1 or was that never bothered with in the end?

He wanted to be a jedi too?

it's like people are to stupid to realize that helmets are a thing…

Best old republic taste
Force unleashed 3 or Bossk game never ever

the true hero

The Force is not a requirement for life in Star Wars dipshit, it flows through living things it does not sustain them

Who was the best Sith lord during the old republic era and why was it Nihilus
Revan did nothing wrong
Fuck the book

Actually, the guy who worked in KOTOR1 wrote the Revan book to undo everything Avellone did because he was extremely butthurt about how good it was.
The book is still canon, while KOTOR2 is not

Don't believe Ondore's lies
Also I love how they completely shat all over Revan too
Remember how he took over planets and actually improved their infrastructure? Yeah that was so it'd be easier to take over the galaxy, right guise?

I'm replaying KotOR 2 because it was on sale and I have previously not played it in PC (also it was ages since I last did).
Anyway, I decided to go with a Light Side Sentinel which I then prestiged into Weapons Master.

My issue is that combat is pretty dull with this build. I don't have the Wis/Char to support any offensive spells so combat boils down to casting buffs and clicking Master Critical Strike on enemies while my character awkwardly tries to properly position herself.

I'm thinking about making a Jedi Consular/Master, but also heavily relying on Dark Side powers for offense. I remember swimming in force points on my Sith Lord, so even if I'm Light Side it should be no problem right?
Sounds like it could be fun to combine the defensive powers of Light with the offensive powers of Dark on a very caster oriented build.

Would this be a decent allocation of stats at the start?

STR: 10
DEX: 10
CON: 14
INT:14
WIS: 14
CHA:14

Which leaves me 2 extra points either in con, wis or int. High con is because implants later, probably need to raise it a bit with levels. Or is it silly to start with such mediocre WIS/CHA on a pure caster, especially since I'm going to suffer alignment modifier to when using a lot of dark powers. Also can I even hit ANYTHING with such low str even if I put points into dueling or will my single lightsaber just be dogshit?

As an user who played KoToR this year feeling nostalgic, don't play KoToR. Every part of it, aside from mediocre to okay writing, is just bad.
Enemy/Ally pathing is terrible, getting stuck on a rock or just running in the opposite direction before battle is common place.
Creating a preference build is an illusion. If you are not specc'ed into lightsaber/CQC before final boss you are fucked. Final boss is immune/high resistance to most forms of Force aside from Push.
Your allies either go into suicide mission or do not help at all, no in between. More apparent the harder the game gets.
Getting CC'd by Force is fun on paper, but in practice it is annoying as fuck and will cause an ally to die 90% once they are CC'd. Which happens frequently in later levels.
Long story short, the game is shit on many fronts and only nostalgia says otherwise.

I replayed it a few years ago, I mostly agree but the last boss is a fucking joke for a Sith Lord and you don't need to go for a melee build. You can use drain life on the kolto tanks (I think that's what they were) to instantly destroy them, heal yourself and deny him from healing on them. Then it just comes down to killing him with lightning/choke or whatever power worked best, I don't remember him resisting enough casts that spamming them a few extra times didn't solve.

in the sequel you have a lot more options for viable builds.
You want to go duel pistols+ stealth + stuns you can
you want to go straight force, you can. There is even a power there just to make it easier to hit with other powers.
my personal favourite is to use the one power that applies all the buffs you have available at once then rip and tear shit apart

Am I late?

FUCK BIOWARE

Jedi Master/Sith Lord are (unfortunately) pretty much the worst prestige classes. You're better off going Consular -> Weapon Master. WM has better stat progression, plus you can get Superior Two Weapon Fighting, Inner Strength (which grants 15% damage reduction at its highest level), and Deflect (+1 to blaster deflection every 2 levels).

The build I typically start with for Consular is this:

STR: 10
DEX: 12
CON: 12
INT: 12
WIS: 16
CHA:14

You'll want to just keep dumping all your points into WIS. Later you can get Battle Precognition by dueling with Handmaiden, which will add your WIS modifier to your defense. With all of these defensive buffs and your massive WIS score, by the end of the game you become an unstoppable caster that can just spam whatever AoE force power you want until everything around you is dead.

RIP Carrie

Shhh, pay no attention to the inadequacies of the leading actress. It's 2016, and we've gotta ram a goddamn 'strong, independent woman' into as many leading roles as possible, regardless of whether they can act or not.

Thanks for the suggestions, I might try that. Would be more balanced too in the sense that I could get some decent damage out of my light saber, I'll probably go for a dual blade then.

I'm sure I'll have enough points for powers, but will I be able to cast dark powers freely even with a light alignment with the reduced FP's I'll receive from going weapons master?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAH THE FUCKING KIKE IS DEAD! ENJOY HELL, YOU FUCKING CUNT!

Star Wars has so much R34 yet the droids have so few

I actually liked Carth. Mainly at the end of the game, when he stops acting like a paranoid crazy person.

To be fair to Carth, given what all was happening around him he was well within his rights to act like a paranoid crazy person.

I laughed so hard at the news. Serves the coked up whore right, may she burn for all eternity with the rest of her kike kind.

He was the only one questioning all the weird stuff that happened in the game, yet people just say he's the worst character because "he's whiny".

I loved Kaiden the best in Mass Effect too, his actor just has a really smooth voice, and he always plays the rational character.

If you just focus on raising your WIS score through your equipment bonuses and leveling, you will never run out of force power, regardless of alignment and powers used. Also, don't be afraid to put off going for your prestige class for a little bit - Consular is a great class on its own.

For example: In my most recent playthrough, I was a light-side lvl 21 consular/lvl 11 weapons master. By the end of the game I had a WIS score of 41 (+15 modifier) and 780 force points.

Each cast of Force Storm costs me 20 + 10 (from alignment adjustments), meaning I can cast 26 times in a row before I'm out of energy (probably way more with force regen but I'm too lazy to factor that in). FS does 1-6 damage per level - that means between 32 and 192 damage per cast, per opponent in the AoE. By spamming FS I can do between 832 and 4992 damage before I'm out of force points. I don't think there's a situation in the game where you would need to lay down almost 5000 damage in one go, but if there is you'll be ready for it.

As for the type of lightsaber you use, I would typically recommend going with two lightsabers intead of a dual-blade, because each saber can be customized with its own crystals, whereas a dual blade only allows you one set of crystals.

My sides

But Handmaiden is a qt.3.14 who is so pure she'd believe you sex was an ancient Echani battle rite. And when she lost, she'd badger you to "challenge" her again, leading to endless sweaty sessions in the cargo hold, until she eventually becomes a master and gets adorably smug about it.

Three days old, but top fucking wew

That's the fucking point you retard.

Kylo Ren is basically an edgy emo fanboy for Vader and he made his own fanfic tier lightsaber because he thought it was cool and sith-like

Not to mention it fits with Ren's design. Vader and the Jedi were based on Samurai, and the lightsabers reflected that in a katana-esque look.

Kylo Ren is more based on European Knights in his look, so giving him a lightsaber with a crossguard just makes sense from a design standpoint.

Now, if anyone wants to gripe about the guard being lightsaber blades go nuts. That really is all kinds of stupid.

I think it was stated in this thread before, but because Ren is so shit at lightsaber construction those crossguards are actually exhaust ports.

What does a helmet supposed to protect you against in the Star Wars universe?

Well yeah. That's the in universe explanation. I was giving the out of universe one.

After seeing those Stormtroopers get thrashed by a guy with a stick I don't really know anymore.

Ewoks with little clubs and a cheesy fight choreography with Han Solo also kicked Storm Trooper ass. Even the purpose of Clone Trooper armor is a mystery, the best I can come up with is the environment.

God damn I miss Atton and Sion. Fucking Atton man.

My squad was always Mandalor and the Handmaiden. I fucked the handmaiden, of course.

Lets call it what it was, the Republic committing genocide for the (at that point) like 5th time.

You didn't like RotS? Taking away Hayden Christensen's sub-par acting, it had an amazing plot, phenomenal special effects, and above all else, the fight scenes and battle portions were amazingly well put together. I'd say in terms of fight choreography, nothing beats RotS.

I know it shouldn't make me mad at this point because star wars is dead now, but it still hurts. Why are all these fuckers glomming onto star wars now is it just look we belong to a thing?
Also, fucking lol at leia dying so hard she killed her mom too

You owe it to yourself to set rape her straight.