Emma Thompson donated 500 pounds

That's like 10 times as much as Colonia grossed in the UK

And that's not even the weight of two Big Harvs

One million quid out of charity when others are donating 10k, nothing to see here lads.
She's not even trying to hide the fact she got harvested anymore.

Trying to buy her way out of her hypocrisy. kek

The same woman who signed the letter in support of Roman Polanski? That Emma Thompson?

I know, it's really sad. Reminds me of the sale of indulgences.

You niggers are seriously 100% catty little bitches. You sound like salty ass women.

Hey Zach!

wew

Emma talks and talk and walks the walk. Slay.

I didn't have to screencap, I saved the screencap that someone else posted. And the caption is hilarious.

Exactly you parroted a low IQ daily mail screencap that upon reading is incorrect, while they try stir up controversey with a spammed picture of when they almost got into a fight with the papa.

THE FULL SPECTRUM

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Harry potter series. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the defense against the dark arts most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Voldemort's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from forbidden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Harry Potter truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Voldemort's existencial catchphrase "UHVADUH KUDUHVA," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons.nI'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as J.K Rowling's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools… how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Slytherin tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

You know whays funny I saw some videos the other day that the recent Holla Forums or MGTOW hero Jordan Peterson did on different analysis of Harry Potter and it was interesting. He even calls Rowling brilliant. Holla Forums loves that guys psychological and biological videos

lol no
Jordan Peterson is a cuck who fears collectivism, his whole mission is to prevent the resurgence of nazism

So he isn't a cuck, huh?

Oh you're one of those nazis right?

I'm civnat but he's against it too because he fears the nazi boogeyman

What did he mean by this?

lol cuck

civnat is the enlightened man's ideology.

That sounds eerily similar to "cuckoldry is the thinking man's fetish"

>the thinking man's fetish ideology