Tfw we'll never have racial bantz like this in movies anymore because it might trigger snowflakes

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=NNoQ-2YblO4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they couldn't find an actual spic in California?

reported for antisemitism

Nigger, you are even using the moronic lingo of the leftards.

This, only civnats welcome here. Race realists need not apply.

hooktube.com/watch?v=NNoQ-2YblO4

Just watched this flick Alien Alien 3 Prometheus and Alien Covenant.

Aliens might be the worst. It's either that or Alien 3. Because Ridley Scotts three entries are the best three films in the series and the only completed films that arent flicks.

I'm pretty sure Vasquez was the adoptive mother of John Connor, with some oil on her face for that latino look.

On the contrary, user. A milquetoast jewish woman is responsible for the best portrayal of a female Latino woman in the entire history of movies.
Bulldykes like Michelle Rodriguez and Eva Mendes can't pull it off, all they do is look like a bunch of constipated edgelords.

A lot of spics can be mistaken for jews, I know a half-Mexican girl who was hounded by this kike in high school because he thought she was a proper jewess with big khazar milkers.

What I wouldn't give to see prime Jenette Goldstein pounding the shit out of M-Rod with a strap-on.

The infamous marrano jews

She has as white skin as it get.
She was wearing blackface becouse they couldn't get a spic in fucking Cali.

Gina Carrano is best strong woman. And she does it without looking like a dyke.

Wew, had no idea that was the same jew broad. How bizarre.

she had those big milky khazar breasts.

As it turns out that "bulldyke" is the mother of Gosling's children, go figure.

What do you guys think "milquetoast" means?

Nigger detected

iirc she was friends with cameron’s wife, she used her on pic related a year later too.

She did an excellent job honestly so I don't care.

Who'd she play in Near Dark?

She played one of the blood suckers. It was a virtual Aliens alumni reunion.

I've never seen anybody but retarded faggot libshits using that hideous looking word.
People who use big words to appear smart in an attempt to impress other people just come off as obnoxious faggots who think taking an english class makes them big shit.

Fuck, I never realized that was her.

It basically means coward or failure. Someone who can't or won't do what they're called upon to do. Nice trips.

woah

☝️

I guess all the older comedians in my town will be out of a job then.

But if you mix anglos and spics, all you get is a spic society with a few childless anglos boasting about their new iGoy. The first reason to keep them separate is that anglos are too weak to survive in an honest competition.