Paladins uses EAC

Reminder that Paladins shills literally want you to download malware onto your PC

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/tkUyv#selection-705.237-705.252
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Proprietary software, not even once.

HiRez in a nutshell.

Glad I didn't download Paladins then. Overwatch is a pretty good game.

They only have themselves to blame.

Good joke, will get plenty of replies.

Sane people would turn away at the first red flag.

thank you baito-san

Quality thread, OP.

archive.is/tkUyv#selection-705.237-705.252

Is that compulsory?

EAC is already gone or at least tweaked, since I can actually log in while having Process Hacker 2 installed and running and it doesn't bar me from playing like it did before.

Who is that semen demon?

I had smite on my computer for a while back during beta

I saw something like this coming from a mile away.

The amount of blatant shilling Paladins got was Borderlands 1 back in the day levels of "hello, fellow Channers".

And you retards all fell for it because of the Overwatch spite.

Overwatch is just as bad though
Everyone here who plays any of those two plays it because of normalfag friends like the weak minded peer preassured retards they are.

of course it is, you fucking dumbass. its an anti-cheat

It was good once at least

well, that's what I get for being a pleb I guess

Good shilling there fellow chan user.
One shekel has been deposited into your account for that post.

Fuck.

Do not cry for these fools.

I feel like I've lost touch with the industry lately.
My last two AAA purchases were XCOM 2 and Skyrim.

That was literal fucking spam, half of the board was Borderlands shilling.

Kill yourself my man.

wew

Why haven't you bought Overwatch yet, Holla Forums?

It's ok, I have nothing to hide anyways.

Linux + Console masterrace

I've purchased shitloads more than that, just nothing AAA. Not even things like the Witcher, or… whatever else came out this year on PC.

FPS give me motion sickness

Autismo-tier: VM with GPU passthrough
Richfag-tier: Windows PC for games, Linux PC for everything else
Poorfag-tier: Dual-boot
Normalfag-tier: Anything else

Steam's basically the same and no one complains about Steam.

Modding is overrated. It's not the 90's anymore.

Hah yea bro noone here ever talks bad about steam :^)

yeah
it's CURRENT FUCKING YEAR
why are videogames still fun?

What mods have been relevant lately? None. Those days are over. Now it's just cosmetic stuff and never anything interesting. And most of the time it ruins the balance.
Quake and Doom are still great for modding but a toaster can run them.

You have not delved into the indie scene, have you?

Top kek. Shut up and give your awful examples.

Starbound has a ludicrously active modding community.
Prison Architect.
Age of Wonders? I don't know if that counts as indie or not, I'm not sure.
RimWorld.
Beat Hazard.
Captain Forever Remix.
Crea.
Crypt of the Necrodancer.

I could just go down my games list, if you like.

Oh shit what the fuck are you doing?
What mod?
Ancient game. Reinforces my point.
I tried some mods and ended up going vanilla. They all threw off the balance too much and made the game easier.
Trash game
Trash
Trash
Trash
These games are macbook tier. Also you never mentioned any mods.

I bet he plays on a macbook.

that's what you get for playing CRAPCUNTS

Don't forget that peice of shit malware/spyware//trojan/worm/Keylogger that is Punkbuster, once it's on your goddamn computer you cant remove it and it's tied to your CPU and installs onto your bios.

I don't know, I just know it has a lot of them. Haven't played since Alpha 8 or something like that.

If 2 years old is 'ancient' to you, you need to get a fucking grip.

I'll agree there; not many good ones.

Get out.

That's my point. There are mods around still but it's all shit. Modding is dead.
Wait you're playing 3? What the fuck are you doing?
Is trash.

The other games are just trying (and failing) to emulate Master of Magic, the one true fantasy 4X.

Then play master of magic. Age of Wonders 3 is shit and your taste is pathetic.

is that even possible, if it is , it shouldn't

What games do you like?

And we never heard from the other user again. The end.

And I was genuinely interested to see what they thought were good games.

Paladins is such a blatant copy of Overwatch I actually think Blizzard should sue. It's characters are all the same, the gameplay is the same, and it was released very shortly after Overwatch to try and horn in on it's market.

It's possible, but I can virtually guarantee punkbuster doesn't do it. Although it can just as well be malware regardless

I'm not even mad.

Good thing I don't care about multiplayer games outside of some fighting games

not any more. but its funny how as the threads die down Holla Forums slips further into shit. makes you think

How come there's not a single proof?

paladins is literally just a shitty f2p version of overwatch at this point as well as barely peaking high 30k numbers daily.
Might as well be playing overwatch at this point nothing else is gonna come close to overwatch for the next few years in its genre.

Overfags are this desperate

Lesbians.

Also i don't see a single thread about this on their steam forums.

inb4 HIV-chan

You fucking retards

Pretty funny how overshit players are so threatened by paladins they have to make this shit up

even if it was untrue doesn't change the fact Paladins is shit and just f2p dead version of overwatch.

Retarded enough to pay for overshit this one

This is how retarded you have to be to play overwatch

Stellar work there, chief. You've taken the third point on a list of things from an unidentified source that sounds like some guy's forum post and you think this is supposed to be a clincher of some sort?

Look at this shit. You think this dismissive kind of statement is trustworthy? You want to take that as a thorough explanation for what information is being captured? Of course you do, when privacy concerns are played off as a joke, that's clearly good enough for you.

What a missed abortion

Yeah, you play overwatch alright

You can't make this shit up

Oh no a response from an official vs literal who making shit up

I'm sorry, am I using words that are too big for your small head?

How about 'provide evidence you retarded faggot'? Does that help? I'm sure you heard the last three words often and have no trouble understanding.

I don't even fucking know what I was reading.

>>>/reddit/

From what I recall they've both been in development for about the same amount of time. Gameplay was quite a lot different in its earlier beta forms so that might have been altered in response, but most of the characters were there prior to Blizzard ever revealing theirs.

The curse of playing nichè weebshit, nobody plays it so nobody wants to talk about it. Oh well it was a conscious decision to keep myself apart.

I'm here user. Let's talk all about games that only you like.

I used to. But I gave up. That war is lost.

A lot of games. Doom is probably the best overall. Ultima Online was my favorite for a long time. I played Dwarf Fortress obsessively. Quakeworld was my favorite multiplayer shooter but there are no servers with people. You mentioned Rimworld and that is the game I have been playing the most lately.

I was spending time with my family playing board games. Well just one board game.

Well now you know.

Can't read, yet call others dumbasses.

Decent for a barbarian.

I don't usually tell people to go back, but you have to go back.

You have to go back kid
Oh wait, your general got bump locked. Kill yourself faggot.

I never got this picture. What system is it using? Judging by their appearance, it's probably some D&D based d20 fantasy game. In d20, 9 is the human roll average and 12 could be the hero average, and in fact, the D&D manual says your character's IQ is INT*10, so that guy has 100 IQ and is therefore average, so I don't really understand why would anyone bat an eye to that unless he is going for an INT-based class. Even heroes are pretty much bound to get a 10 or sub 10 stat in their rolls, and this guy just chose INT was not one of his priorities.

It could be funnier to make it less ambiguous and make him say 8 or 7, which are really low values in D20 systems without being impossible, like 0.

How about the fucking fact that it places files on system32 and runs as a kernel-mode driver? Searching for "eac kernel" or "eac system32" will give you all the evidence you need.

Wow, so it's like what blizzard does, except in EAC's case they have a representative assuring people with the approval of Valve

You have to go back

AFAIK, Overwatch has no client-side anticheat. I can't find any info on it, anyway.

It's Dark Souls, nigger. I think it's about the high stat requirements of Artorias' sword.

Don't even play the casual shit known as paladins or overwatch but the blatant lies and double standards are pretty pathetic even by blizzdrone standards

Fuck. The first time I saw that pic being used was on /tg/ and I assumed it was a /tg/ thing. Guess I do have 10 INT.

The moral is: fuck Hi Rez, Blizzard, and the casuals who enable them

First paragraph is more worrysome. However, it's probably talking about Warden. Blizzard uses Warden in WoW and other games, but not on Overwatch.

Kill yourself, my man.

Holla Forums- Overbearing Paranoia