MEANWHILE, IN BREXITVILLE

MEANWHILE, IN BREXITVILLE

Conversely

Its finally happening. The Triple eh meathead market is over producing in such a level the markets crashed. What a time lads.

I found a CEX near me selling Blunder Born for 1.20€.

What a time to be alive. It's all tumbling down for these fuckers.

So AAA is experiencing some pretty hardcore diminishing returns when it comes to budget into profit. Do you think it's going to get worse to the point where shareholders go "Nah fuck this"?

SAVIOR OF DMC

Managed to snag me a copy of MGSV Definitive Edition for like £20

Here in Croatia I've been browsing some online computer stores because I wanted to buy my brother some new headphones, so for no real reason I checked how much money they want for consoles. In the most well known site for that stuff here, you could buy an Xbox One or PS4 and get any game on either console which they have in stock for free, however, a few days ago I checked again and now the only games you can get for free with the console are No Man's Buy, Mafia III: Blacked or Watch_Dogs 2: We Wuz Hackaz n Shiet

I wonder if we'll get another article like this again this coming year. Been years since it released now and they haven't gotten over it.

I sure hope they do, they like getting fucked in the ass after all

Ideally Battlefield 1 should be lower still but if it is at the same price point of a PS2 re-release then I am fine.

Would be hilarious if it wound up becoming a fucking tradition for years down the line.

it's getting to the point where things are turning to the handheld market and once that happens fully then we'll see an era of shitty phone ports for pc oh wait

I want another one just so I can join in slapping some shits around.

Even Battleborn cost more after three weeks.

Where are you getting these prices?

I wonder how long until it's cheaper then a Freddo.

That's a bit too expensive.

is the english Jojo EOH for PS4 only? i've been looking for a download of the PS3 version but the only thing i can find is the japanese one for it.

Is dragon quest builders actually good? It looks like another minecraft clone.

Play the demo.

How much is a Freddo these days? They spiraled up in price at one point.

Like 60p m8, and don't get me started on a fukkin bag of pom bear

Its what if Minecraft wasn't shit and a sequel to dragon warrior 3

Good riddance PCMustardrace

It's not like the console sales for mafia 3, watchdoge 2, etc have been much better.

Either way, the AAA side of the industry will crash and Indies will implode.
Finally this prophecy is getting closer to reality.

That's not hard to do. I mean, I get it, it's a prize card, but holy shit nigger.

Brexitville? You mean North North Ireland?

Salty globalist detected.

Why I'm not surprised?

Dude, do you even Dredge?

Globalist?
You mean North North North Irish Separatist?

BUY NOW

The memes are starting to write themselves into reality.

Autism is a terrible mental illness. What I don't understand is where they get this kind of money from.

Looks like it was PS4 only here in the west, and digital-only in NA at that. Also hear they removed a costume for the western releases since Germany won't allow games with Nazi iconography or something (which begs the question of why not make it free DLC in countries that aren't Germany).

Why don't you fags speak in american like every civilized person? Your liek viklings!

You brexited which is good but your country is still a fucking nightmare.

what packs are these in

ah fuck me, i can't pirate on PS4 yet

WTF Bongs

I'm from Northern Ireland. Not even memeing, what do you mean by this?

Freddo Frogs are chocolate frogs made by Cadbury