How will gun-totin’ Drumpftards ever recover?

How will gun-totin’ Drumpftards ever recover?

THIS IS TRUE PRO GUN CONTROL KINO

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/19/white-house-president-trump-supports-improving-background-check-system/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do they blame the NRA when that cuckservative organization is responsible for implementing gun control laws in the first place?

They can't. It's all over for them now. They will be pulled from their homes and beaten in the streets like the dogs that they are ^_^

So when will you start going their homes? I want the videos for that fun day.

If it happens, then it's because we've allowed you to.

Why are people so obsessed with firearms

Trump supported the assault weapons ban when he ran for President in the 90's and now he wants more background checks. Just sayin'.

Try knowing someone who says "australia did it" serously without forgetting australia is not located beside a shithole that traffics arms and drugs nor has liberal chinks who also import illegal arms to commiefuckingfornia and will never serve a day in prison for it. Also, I like how she avoid mentioning britian and france because they know they can be called out on how they have had an influx of terrorism attacks and rape, and refuse to acknowledge that the swiss have tons of guns and yet are not so damn quick to shoot people. But I think it comes down to they have libshit biases and dont want to admit that liberals are the root cause of violence, gun or not.

Australia is a shithole that traffics arms and drugs

This whole debate is fucking dumb. Only law abiding shitizens would turn in their firearms if they were banned. It would create a massive black market of unregistered guns being traded among those who don't give a fuck about the law. The whole country would turn into Chicago where guns are completely banned and yet the gun violence stats are astronomically high. On top of that, law enforcement would be decimated by fighting a war with its own citizens. Also this dumb debate never deals with the root of the problem which isn't guns, its mental health, big pharma's mass-murder-pills, and our general culture of disconnected degeneracy. We lost our sense of community and everyone is isolated so nobody has the social safety net to deal with people who are at risk for going on a mass murder spree. And yeah you can kill a lot of people with knives and IED's. Guns are just the tip of the iceburg.
Whatever, I've tried to explain this shit to anti-gun folks too many times to count and they never get it. I'll just rest assured that my own gun isn't even registered so it's safe from the clutching claws of totalitarian marxist leftards.

tl;dr

As an Australian we have plenty of liberal chinks, both kinds in fact

99% of these cases of school shooting are people who want to take 'revenge' on their bullies.

Americans should do something about bullying in schools.

Then learn how to read then.

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

I was bullied as well; I never thought of shooting up a school. What is their excuse?

Yeah, he's far from perfect. Still a better choice than Hillary.

This all the way.

lol faggot

Some bullying in worse. Also, it varies from people to people. Someone with mental problems will respond differently.

Think again Holla Forumsyp. Do you think we'll only go after registered households? Wrongo. We're going to sweep every fucking subdivision from California to New Hampshire. We'll turn your whole fucking house over and fuck your wife and daughter while we're at it. You think we're going to be soft on you fascist fucks after all you've done, all the harm you've caused to PoCs, LGBQT, and anti-fascists. I can't fucking wait to hear your family squeal while you're shivering in the corner getting prodded by our stun guns. You're so fucked and you don't even realize it. We have NATO on our side, you have redneck hicks. We have the entire developed world on our side, you have nobody. You are fucking. finished.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

keek

Kek, NATO has soldiers which don't even support you
Do you expect the soldiers to be loyal, sure maybe 50-60% might

Tbh it thins the herd pretty nicely and it keeps the fear of God in the would be bullies, that if they aren't careful they might not live to see graduation. It's all good in my opinion. Guns aren't the problem, they're the solution. Keeps the honor values strong and the statecuck values suppressed.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahaha my fukin sides mate

Oh no, the soygoys are coming to grab our guns. Whatever shall we do?

lol based wew lad sick burn deplorable m8

You don't need to ban guns just ban niggers and jews then 90% of your problems will go away.

Lol based Israel based Spencer based Jews

solution: don't live in florida

Maybe just you know, take your meds then? Was the shooter on medication?

Go imperium or bust you cumskin fucks.

Do you also believe Trump is your God-Emperor?

>root of the problem which isn't guns, its mental health, (((big pharma's))) mass-murder-pills, and our general culture of disconnected degeneracy. We lost our sense of community and everyone is isolated so nobody has the social safety net to deal with people who are at risk for going on a mass murder spree
this

Is a lie perpetuated by faggot commies

Medications can't do a miracle.

The military and law enforcement are 100% fascist. Kys commie-nigger.

Pretty sure its referencing the British hold over China in the late 1800s rather than 40k as what the fuck would race mixing have to do with killing xenos and burning heretics

Neoism isn't fascism
I bet you think w is a based fascist

BASED

I bet Trump would love proles without guns tbh, it's only due to political inconvenience he's forced to support gun rights. The reason the elites hate guns and have done so since the crossbow was invented is because they're the great equaliser, no matter how high of a noble lord you are a bullet or an arrow will still kill you and these weapons can be wielded by the dumbest of peasant and working class mobs.

It's funny because it won't stop the proles from shooting one another but it will make the state have an easier time dealing with its subjects. Considering how many guns are already in circulation it will only empower the criminals and that will in turn give the state an excuse to further militarise their police and and further their power.

arm the fucking working class

Railguns and laser rifles will give the military the final advantage against small arms.

workers need arms or else how will they work

lol you weak low-t beta faggot won't do shit

Maybe, but there still isn't any real counter against firearms. Remember that the elites are afraid of the proles and the middle class killing them, not a conventional war. They have far superior armaments but not all weapons in the world can save them if they get the people under them pissed enough.

Wasn't the school in a no-gun zone? Didn't seem to stop the shooter.

Only males with tiny dicks care about guns, my wife's boyfriend agrees firearms should be banned and he has the biggest dick I've ever felt.

t. chicken nugget scoon

Remember that crying/smiling old guy with the white beard? and that Robbie guy after sandy hook… fool me thrice shame on me. I'm convinced now most of these are full-blown hoaxes and if people die it's def a false flag. Very few is the actual crazy, alone who they say it is.

Actors, enjoying their fifteen minutes. To impose tyranny they MUST disarm the resistance before there is one.

By treating it like the hyperbolic appeal to emotion it is ; I.E. ignoring it.
The 2nd amendment isn't going away and the so called assault weapons ban isn't coming back.
Sound and fury signifying nothing.

Trump is literally hitler, please take out guns away Mr. Trump, k thx.

this image is unpostable on FB. we can push a wedge on gun control is anti black, because it is.

After the martial law and the empty supermarkets and the beast system scanning people will be like, damn.. these guns would've really come in handy.

Don't be silly, we all know you can't bring guns to a no-gun zone.

that would be illegal. who would risk such consequences?

this dude knew the score. human nature doesn't change. only the tech/culture of the era.

And they have absolute skin in the game. Remember the Vietnamese farmers.

This mystery meat off brand coon doesn't seem all that sad about her classmates getting killed tbh.

Because they weren't killed. They're le crisis actors given new identities by the FBI and transported to Guatemala to live out the rest of their lives.

I unironically admire the original Black Panther Party. They saw a need to aid their community, so they did. They saw a need to defend themselves, so they did. Didn't save them, but at least they tried.

Normies have no concept of society collapsing. Look at Katrina or the Balkans. Insta-third-world is absolutely savage.The guns come in damn handy then.

That's really dumb tbh, much cheaper and easier to kill them for real and it's not like CIAniggers aren't ready to crack some eggs to make the omelette they want.

>"What do you mean I can't withdraw my fucking money from my account? Why the hell are these people looting that grocery store? Why is this PoC raping my husband and daughter? Why did my husband stab me and leave me here to die? Why isn't my internet working?"

goddam right. they're soooooo safe in the fact that their precious gubmint will protect them.

The cognitive dissonance would be amusing if it wasn't so serious.
It's a classic example of what Orwell described as doublethink, "the police are racist fascists, but only the police should have guns".

I'm just a dumb leaf up here north of Toronto. but my eyes are WIDE fucking open when it comes to this issue now. If/when I get a pistol/rifle it'll stay hidden as a tool and no one would know about it. A possession charge is a small price to pay now against being actually able to DO something if/when SHtF.

You know, I wouldn't mind 1984 becoming reality if it wasn't so faggy in its actualisation. Instead of a nice totalitarian super state it's much more like Huxley's vision of the future combined with the worst parts of 1984.

By finding another candidate for prez. trump caved on gun control. just like on amnesty, just like on the wall, just like on nafta. Time to start looking elsewhere.
breitbart.com/big-government/2018/02/19/white-house-president-trump-supports-improving-background-check-system/

I wonder what the jews will do when their host dies.

This i'll show rummilf

it wont die. It will become the neoliberal state with a permanent underclass and an overtaxed base kept alive through carveouts and subsidy. They are not bleeding it dry. This is a transitional phase until they can have more control of a diminished country.

why do they think they were building up the european union?
indolent voters who will be given just enough gibs to pacify them

But Obongo didn't make guns illegal or close down Guantanamo for that matter either.
Maybe if american schools weren't niggershit people wouldn't shoot them up.

now that's what I call 56%

bitch looks like a fucking orc

The only people who wouldn't trust you with a gun are your enemies, why the fuck would you ever do what your enemies want you to do?

Leftists are subhuman.

How he carefully avoided saying 'shot' lel. They're gonna beat up someone with guns, how cute.

(((they))) can go fuck themselves. They're never getting my guns.

I sit down so I can take a stand against gun violence. My voice will be heard.

but he cried after sandy hook

Ok tough guy

Is that a girl or a tranny?

redneck white trash faggot

wtf I'm turning in my guns now

are weebs the last bastion of defense against the gungrabbers?

I hope someone murders your family with a gun ^_^

never fails

Arrahu Akbarru, imaam-san!

The world would be a better place if people only used guns on themselves

The last bastion of defense againot losing virginity.

Considering whites are a 15% global minority (and real whites even less) :^), statistically, that isn't even technically wrong.

I'm pretty jelly of your guns tbh.

t. European

This is your mind on cuckime.

Because you're a faggot.

I'm pretty jelly of your free AKMs, complementary with your first mosque attendance.

t. not Achmed

I haven't had the opportunity to pistol whip someone, I hope they do try to get grabby.

That's all that can be asked of any man. That they try.