Avgn thread

h-he'll be fine r-right guys…

He's allright. The lore of his stuff gets weirder and weirder however. Some kind of revenge?

You'll get old too, user. Old, fat and bald.

How long has he been at this?

10 years. He uploaded the first episodes in 2006.

ageing or makeing videos?

Nice photoshop.

HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST, TO LET YOU FUCK HIS WIFE IN THE ASS

2004 you underage nigger

He just released his worst AVGN to date recently where he cameos with that autistic Apicary to play with shitty Sega peripherals and just break shit with artistic camera angles.

Is he actually a cuckold.

remember screwattack

I live in Philadelphia and despite the fact that it's many miles from where James lives I see him there every day on my way home from work.

Each day I have to pass through this really shitty area of the city to get home and each time I go through there I see James sitting on the side of the road surrounded by empty bottles of whiskey and beer outside of some shitty bar. A few times I've pulled up really slow next to him to see if he's alright, I only ever do this when he's covered in vomit or blood, a few times he's sworn at me, thrown his retarded kid at my car and lashed out at me.

However recently I pulled up whilst James was vomiting onto his down's syndrome kids' face and I noticed him mumbling something about "fucking monkey fucking cowa fucking piece dog shit wife of mine", I was confused about what he meant and left his child to drown in James' vomit.

A block or two away I see James' wife getting pounded by 5 black men in the fucking open surrounded by 20 or 30 people as they all laugh at a picture of James which one of the men has stuck his dick through, I see his wife take more semen than an aircraft carrier and throw up outside my car.

James then staggers along the road with his pants around his ankles, dragging his kid along the floor and slurring everything he says. He then decides to swing for his wife who dodges him like some kind of fucking Navy SEAL and flattens James with one punch, who lands flat on his kid and crushes its face.

After the nigger fucking crew have moved to another block for their fun, I get out the car and take James' phone out of his pocket. I manage to ring Mike who is saved as "Guy number 15 who fucks my wife", I will note that Mike was pretty high up this list too, I then call Mike who turns up half hour later and throws James and his unconscious child in the back of his pickup. Mike doesn't say a fucking word and I get to keep James' phone. As he drives off Mike just shouts "MINECRAP MINECRAP" over and over.

More like alzheimer nigger. 2006 was actually the start of the regular series. So 12 years. 12 years of this. Although he was making this stuff for his entire life.

It was pretty bad. The worst? I am not sure.

Nah. Just a wuss who has ruined his own movie for his wife's feewlings. The Nerd got cucked in the movie.

I live on the same street as the Rolfe family, once I saw james's wife out with a stroller, when I looked inside there was just a potato with a face drawn on it. When I asked her about it she broke down crying, saying that James said that if his baby was a potato he would treat it like one, and swapped it with an actual potato. The baby died over a year ago and continues to rot inside his kitchen cupboard with the rest of the vegetables

Please.

E-CELEB THREADDDDDD :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD APOLFDKSPFOKSPOGFKMSPOF FUCKING LIBERAL CUCK'D FAGIT FAGIT AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ARGGGGGHHHHHHHH MEMEEMEMEMEMEMERMEMEMEMEMEMMEERMEMEMEMEME EMEME MEEME MAYAMY HAHA FAGGOT NIGGER POZZTRAIN DICK DUCKER NIGGER SHIT GOD GAVE YOU A PENSIS FOR BABYFUCK AND AVGN IS A NIGGERLOVER LIBEWRAL FAGTRON AND DICKS IN BAGAINA JC DENTON ROBOT DICK STABS YOUR URETHRA :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

^This
Also you forgot your sage

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

SHUT UP BITCH

Haha friendo

He's not cool anymore then

MANDELLA EFFECT

FUCKING FUCK

I think that video was on the name change
**It actually still is -ain

Pikachu used to have a fucking black tip on the end of his tail.

You used to have this as a pokemon card in the same generation as the shitty fat pikachu with the purply effect.

Check your pokemon cards, the fucking black tipped one is the fat one now.

My dad is old enough to have shaking hands from bad nerves, and still has a full head of hair. Bald people just lost the genetic lottery.

Though, sad real talk here, I think I'd rather be a bald old man than a non-bald-old-man with fucked up nerves.

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH

I AM NOT YOUR BITCH