Undertale event at my public library

I missed the last one but they are having another one next month. Should I go? I'm 32 btw.

Why do people still care this much about Undertale?

Yes. Make sure you pack your own butt plug as they'll give you a used one.

Tell them that you want to fuck Alphys and bukkake her cute dino face.

No. Leave the kids alone.

Try not to spill your spaghetti and get mocked by 10 year olds.

You don't belong here.

gift bootleg genesis cd's to everyone then leave

Prog rock more like ZOG rock

Into the oven with you.

bring any deadly gas and release it at this point tbh

Genesis will always be shit you faggot.

Bait for the bait god.

I'd dump Chara pictures right about now, but I left them in my other pants pock– I mean, on my other computer.

I would suggest going and observing from a far if possible. If its not brimming with 12 year olds, say hi. Report on any weird things you see. Otherwise have fun listening to people do shitty skelitor voices.

Pack some basic memes and crush some underage poon

Go and when you get there ask "So who else is here from 4chan!?????????????"

They are so fucking shallow and devoid of any character that they identify and represent themselves with what they consume, in this case a shit gayme

You must go full non important and end it tonight!

Are you a future spree shooter in the making by any chance?

I'm also 32.

Go there and make a clay model of "MEMEGAME" in the title style

post results

if you want to attend. what the fuck kind of question is that? i cant read your mind

gas gas gas
i wanna step on the gas

get a camera and record everyone, also try staying alive

Take pics

First of all, let me say I am NOT a crazed, apocalyptic lunatic who doesn't know what he's talking about. I have done thousands of hours of research on the topics and claims I am about to discuss. I have put countless hours of cross reference into these claims, and can back them up with numerous citations if requested to do so. I will keep this as short as possible for every tldr person out there. One more thing : pay EXTREMELY close attention to all of the dates.

Everyone knows about the memes, right? Yes, but not everyone knows about her two sisters , the Chara, and the Faggot SHIT. You may just think of the memegame as a horrible disaster that killed two-thirds of those on board – and only know about it to that extent. But there is much more to the story than that.

There were to be three grand memegames: First, OFF, then, the LISA, and finally, the UNDERMEME TUMBLRSHIT FAGGOT SHIT(some claimed it was going to be the FAGGOT SHIT, no evidence). The most luxurious memegames ever built. The owner of the memegames was the Six-Pointed Star Line, which was owned by CUM, headed by the eponymous J.P. Morgan, born April 17, 1837, died March 31, 1913, March 31 the 4 year anniversary of the beginning of the building of the OFF and April 17 being the EXACT DATE, if everything went according to plan, the OFF's safe arrival in New York City in 1912. It was said that he wanted to make money off of insurance policies by switching the two ships and deliberately sinking the "memegames," because the FAGGOT SHIT had been significantly damaged in a collision September 11, 1911 with the HMS Hawke, and was beyond its moneymaking stage. There are numerous pieces of evidence to support this.

Let's look at UNDERMEME TUMBLRSHIT FAGGOT SHIT: she had her maiden voyage on June 14, 1911. She was almost identical to what OFF would be, except for a few minor differences, most unnoticeable to the naked eye. If, in fact, a switch and insurance scam took place – which would not only have saved the company, but also killed many opponents of J.P. Morgan – then the ship that hit the fateful iceberg on April 14, 1912, and sunk on April 15, 1912, would have been the LISA, which also means that the ship found by Dr. Robert Ballard in 1985 was the UNDERMEME TUMBLRSHIT FAGGOT SHIT as well. Which means that :

The day of the UNDERMEME TUMBLRSHIT FAGGOT SHIT's maiden voyage was to share its date with the birth day of Donald Trump; the memeing date was the VERY DAY notorious leader Kim Jong Il, father of current radical North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un, was born; and the day that its wreck was discovered? – the 46th anniversary of the beginning of World War II.

In one more chilling addition, the other sister ship, UNDERMEME TUMBLRSHIT FAGGOT SHIT, sunk also, in even less time than "GAY COMMUNITY", when she hit an underwater mine. The date? November 21, one day after what was to be RFK'S assassination, one day before what was to be JFK'S.

You be the judge.

Bring and use one of these.

this board is full of cunts

You missed out on some epic Holla Forums shitposting from a schizophrenic obsessed with ships. LISA is degenerate/really really good

Oh. Well, that's okay then.

Oh boy, another Tumblrtale thread.

Where the FUCK do you find these sickass remixes?

MORE LIKE FILL COLONS LMAO

COONS

sort of like how unsociable nerdy men in their 30s and 40s spend their life obsessing about starwars despite the fact it only had 1 and a half good movies and why nerdy women reaching their 30s obsess over harry potter. Desperate for an identity pretty much.

If it's genuinely little children, then leave them be. If they're teenage spergs or above, record it, then when they ask about it or confront you, casually mention that you're going to upload it to chan (don't say halfchan in case you're a terrible liar, but they'll sperg anyway). If they're silent and they ask for questions, calmly ask "When are you faggots going to steal Cirno's Perfect Math Class?"

Surprisingly enough my public library has a decent selection of last-gen/current-gen games for check out. I'm talking about shit like The Last Story, Pikmin 3, Ni no Kuni, Vanquish, etc.

It's pretty legit.

I'd go to such a thing simply to witness all the pure, undiluted autism that would unfold.

Who is Phil Collins and why did he become a meme here?

Feels bad mang

Some fag keeps forcing it in every thread that even passingly mentions Dumblrtale.

tbh I'm actually okay with this Genesis meme imo
whatever happened to that 'Genesistale' mod anyways?

It was dropped on the exodus.