Is it dead?

Is it dead?

Is it?

It came out already?

Idk. There hasn't been an update in months.

checked

That's nothing compared to cyberpunk 2077, where we didn't get any updates in YEARS.

God damn, son. Good thing I wasn't interested in that game.

Indeed, I believe so.

Well 2077 was announced as a "and we're gonna start working on this in the next few years" game. I think they're just in crunch time with butterlord.

Turkish gov put a ban on video games, so yes.

I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did that, if Turkey didn't have those 5 coups the country would've been a full-blown caliphate by now, not like that's unexpected or bad as it gives the rest of the world a reason to kill them.

Looking this up only brings up articles saying they banned minecraft, which I don't really have an objection to.

Just move to another country for publishing?

It's okay, you can download it too, friend!

Check that pics Hex, theres a message.

It's going to be a console game, so yes.

Well stop the fucking presses, that must mean it's totally fucking dead like a Buckley's baby, fucking cancelled, sold off to fucking EA.

You impatient fat fuck.

It's almost harvesting season

Jesus calm down, nigga. You call me impatient while you fly off the handle for the littlest thing.

Fuck you, you fat dog, you don't tell me how to behave you asslicking slave retard-boy.

it also didn't get anything besides cinematics, and comes from a developer that never even made a good game so fuck off retarded faggot

no there's not, i checked and saw nothing

gookanon

wut

this thread is fucking weird

Whoa bro hat's a bit much isnit?

Might as well be dead. Not even worth a pirate.

Ice cream? I love ice cream!

TW1 is pretty good.

Considering recent events, I would say it is bound to bomb

Wow, stop taking the internet so seriously.

The entire witcher series is garbage with monumentally shitty gameplay and the only redeeming factor being muh story, which makes them another generic AAA cinematic experience.

I enjoyed the first game.

Do you like hate everything and want everyone else to be a sad fuck like you?

You already explained that you had shit taste, we know.

Nah, I like Thief.

(checked)
what are the chances that I will get a 33?

Low.

Me too. I was like

And then they started to drop some of the good aspects of the game to end up on TW3, with that washed out action game combat and a rather large, but ultimately pointless map.

Everyone likes Thief, bruh. Name a game you like that isn't regularly touted as the second coming around here.

guess it's hard to work on a game while your country is in constant turmoil

Sorry you're a faggot with shit taste.

Wait, let me do the maths.
So we got 10 digits (0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) possible in each slot ( [A] and [B] ).
Since it is (not entirely) random as to what digit will appear, we got a 1/10th chance that a 3 will appear in slot A and another 1/10 chance of it happening in slot B too.
Thus I have a 1/100 chance of me getting a 33.

However, what about the previous posts? They too had a chance of 1/100 to get 11 and 22. Thus, the chance of me getting a 33 after someone gets a 11 and another someone gets a 22 is 1/1.000.000
Indeed, those chances are very low.

I haven't named a single game that fits my taste itt, must be great being a psychic.

Wew lad, must be great arguing like a pussy and not subjecting yourself to potential criticism like you're doing to others.

Oh, it's just OP being a faggot as usual. Disregard.

You never asked for games I like.

What is even this thread?
They said they would release an update this month or the next.
Steam page was released last month.
Check their Twitter or forums you retarded niggers.

This whole fucking thread including OPs vague clickbait is full of cuckchan, holy shit.

OP posts like he's from cuckchan too, probably is.

You are the cuckchan

Yeah, just checked his post history
Fucking Christ
Thank god for IDs

See

>>>/cuckchan/

no u
faggot

Gothic is a better game

Go back to >>>/cuckchan/ already
This is nothing but a thread for you to shitfling and be passive agressive.

Is it really too much to ask for updates to be posted on their official page and not retarded shit I don't have accounts for?
But as long as I'm shitflinging and being passive aggressive please continue arguing in a thread you've already deemed to be shit with a person you've already deemed to be a retarded cuckchan nigger.

They are
Eat my ass cuckchanner

Last update on their official page is from October, saying they have a steam page now, whoopdie doo.
Please point out where I did that. I'll wait.
You're the only one here throwing insults around like they mean something on an anonymous imageboard.

Nice thread faggot

That doesn't answer if it's currently dead or not, m8. Last time I checked it's not October.

Heres your reply
>>>/cuckchan/

Thanks lad. You're the hero this board needs.