Hey bro, good job getting that keycard!

Hey bro, good job getting that keycard!

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/4jp8e7c99a31o78/moon_man_v1_3_1.pk3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why thank you, mind giving me a boost?

DON’T STAND THERE LOOKING SO SMUG. YOU’RE THE WORST PERSON IN THIS ROOM. YOU COME HERE AND ENJOY SPILLING THEIR BLOOD AND LISTENING TO THEM CRY OUT. YOU FEEL EXCITED WHEN YOU STEP ON THEM AND SNUFF OUT THEIR LIVES.

alley oop

a masterpiece

That's gay.

Doom memes are best memes.

I-is there more?

I got you bro.

Fuken saved

I've always seen a pair of tits on the BFG, and now, I can only hope, others will too.

Could you imagine a doom wad where all the demons of hell shout encouraging phrases at you, and instead of shooting them, you give them a thumbs up. The concept is funny to me, as a gag .WAD

He just wants a hug but everything he loves bursts into flames.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

Don't know what you're on about, who did the BFG model anyway?

Don't tell me the game's been out for over 20 years and nobody has tried this.

Look at the two flesh-colored circles in the middle.

I, guess?

but why?

the sky may be is supposed to be set in heaven though???????

We don't talk about The Sky May Be this early in the morning, user.

Too bad. i already lost control of my life and i din't notice help

Ye

I remember first playing Quake on hard, these things always show up at the worst times, like when you grab a key out of a corridor, then they appear behind you with no way out. Unless you have the Super Nailgun or the Thunderbolt you're fucked.

fucking pleb

They take half damage from explosions you nonce.

Then use a red rocket launcher, they go faster.

I never knew I wanted it, but now I know and it's killing me.

last page

So original.
You must be a real genius to come up with such great ideas

He must be because where is the wad he is describing? Checkmate

who thought this was a good idea

You subconsciously want to fuck the BFG.
It's okay, that's a perfectly natural feeling.

Top kek

(checked)
Truly a marvel for the modern age.

i swear to fuck i went to highschool with the guy in that video

were i can find the last Moonman .wad?
what about that MAGA one as well?

oh kids, remember, that if something is first, doesnt mean its also good!

Wolfenstein 3D is the best game of all time, what are you talking about?

Feels real casul down here.

It's a gif in metadata you nitwit. You can put anything animated

how bout i put my cock in your ass

Today you are not a fag OP

mediafire.com/file/4jp8e7c99a31o78/moon_man_v1_3_1.pk3

lewd

checked

Anyone have a soundfile of like 50 Revenant activations happening at same time?

Fucking degenerate

gay

How

He's not restrained, he wants it
It's like piccolo "raping" vegeta.
He's not really raping vegeta, vegeta is much stronger than him and could make him stop any time if he wanted

I hasn't been made because the concept is tepid and unoriginal in and of itself
>"Hrmmm, lets make a mod where you go to… Heaven and kill… God Angels!
Linkin Park and MCR loudly begin playing

this user is right, no one would ever make a mod for doom that isn't original

what are you, gay?

Grezzo 2 is shit and stole maps from Turbocharged Arcade. Play a better wad.

What, too unfair against lazy fat shitters like yourself, SJW?

lad

I don't know, fighting Darksiders or DMC4 style angels would be pretty cool. Hell, old testament angels could make really cool enemies. You only think it's tepid and unoriginal because you lack the imagination to be creative with it.

Those are mostly just "angels". DMC4 especially underlines it by leaving the halos incomplete, they are just horns that resemble halos. It also really depends how you design your concepts of heaven and hell. In theory, you are fighting angels in Dark Souls every time you fight something associated with Anor Londo. Also, the dragons in Dragon's Dogma are "angels" of the "god".

Filthy demon propaganda. We all know doomguy was on the receiving side after owning the cyber demon in a uv Tyson run.

Doesn't "receiving" equal to "being bottom"?

Anyways, think which traditional level is probably the hardest on Tyson, and it comes to mind that Hell Beneath must be really fucking hilarious.

Bayonetta angels are the best angels to fight.

I'm quite sure if you're on the receiving end of a blowjob you're not the one with the cock in the mouth.

Tyson runs are quite hilarious. The make it looking simple but they're just insane.

Oh, you're that faggot.

Something of the past.

I forgot my sad imp picture.

PROTIP

I am just curious, what that faggot are you referring to?

doesn't work for me though.
I normally counter it by just rewriting the filename

I hate that left clicking on the name just changes the page to that image. On some boards it saves the image instantly if you have the right settings, which is much more useful.

Right click the name, Save Link As…
It'll default to the original filename.

I wonder if Imps, effectively being a slave-race to the larger demons, could be motivated to revolt against their masters.

You are basically worse then a tripfag or a namefage if you dont at lest rename the file. At least 90% of the time tripfags and namefags do it on purpose to shit post. You however are just a lazy sodomite furfagot who deserves to be thrown of the roof o a two story building then beaten to death with a baseball bat.
:^)

I was about to quit Holla Forums and then I saw this post.

To where? most of the boards here are shit but the other imageboards that aren't crawling with reddit and whatever only have the owner samefagging

To real life.

You know, you might be right. Though I do think it would make more sense if the receiving end would always be the one who gets cummed in, and the one doing the cumming would be called "the giver".

I read them usually, but I'm not pathetic enough to remember specific drama bullshit for more than 2 weeks tops. And it's been like three months since I posted that image last time.

Also:

yes because you are a sodomite and hopefully soon Omar Mateen will visit your kneecaps with a tire iron and you head will be cleaved from your solders.

Nice dubs, but sometimes right click>save link as gives you "FileNameIsTooLon….jpg" and most of the time it gives you the date/time hash.

One of the many bugs of 8ch, but at least we can post.

Btw, since this seems like an oldschool shooter thread, I noticed that Turok relaunch got a level-editor. Is the game worth a buy?

Jamal, pls, go back to your own country.

sorry sodomite, but its not the Muslims you need to be afraid of kike.

ok

great, another forced meme

Furfaggots

top kek m8

That reminds me of another franchise. Perhaps there's an All-Knowing Imp somewhere.

two

I am so confused right now

im sorry to delay your quest for happiness

wewlad

For you maybe

why live