humblebundle.com/gift?key=SqPXATcd3hPSTz4F
humblebundle.com/gift?key=cPFDDV3EYazbyre2
steamcommunity.com/app/372360/discussions/0/412446292759260120/
store.steampowered.com/bundle/612/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989874314
steamcommunity.com/id/goldenguy43
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another sale? I thought we just had one

Nah, I just use Steam sales as a "things you might like to pirate" list like any right-minded pirate.

A few years ago I would have been pumped and now it entirely just slips my mind.

as ever

Yeah I don't see anything worth spending my shekels on and the page doesn't even load.

They still don't have enough shekels to get servers to unload the sales load? Yeah right.

That'd require them to actually work on hardware for once, lord knows they half-ass software as it is. Remember this is the company that flat-out refused to hire engineers for the Steam Machine.

this is what a million or so people attempting to procure and sell a us quarter at the same time looks like

This is Valve after all, they never seemed to change a thing despite being billionaires at this point.

Ah. some things never change.

I just want to be a good goy for once, Valve.

It's hard to be a good goy when they make it hard to spend shekels.

I can't find a damn thing that I don't already own or interests me.

Gee. Thanks Steam.

Valve is the only company who makes it harder than necessary to give them money.

This is Moot levels of incompetence.

To be fair, part of that was because the early sales involved a lot of good or obscure games you didn't have. Now, you either have everything or nothing worth your money is on sale.

After wrestling with Valve's aborted fetus of a storefront, I managed to be a good goy before the year ended.

It's probably the worst sale of the year, considering how slim the pickings are.

The best part of it, at least for me, is that TF2 hasn't had any new content since June and the bimonthly comic hasn't been updated in about fourteen months.

KOF XIII, 5 euromoneyes, shall I?

Once again Steam fucks up during a sale.

Not that there's anything worth buying, mind.

Dont forget that TF2 has a shitty matchmaking system in favor of removing Valve servers from the server browser.

Valve has been genuinely incompetent throughout since mid 2015, it's insane how they've fucked up so much recently. It's not as bad as the time last Christmas sale where checking your account would in fact show information from other users, but it's still embarrassing from a company that owns billions.

Is this game good?

Its great, but I hope you don't plan on using a 360 controller with it.

Valve servers weren't removed from the browser, they're just all Valve Matchmaking Servers now. You can actually still see them in the server-browser if you have them favorited from the pre-MyM days or you happen to be searching for a map one's playing on.

no

The devs were cucks hellbent on nerfing every fun strat that reddit talked about because their game has to be 2deep4u shit.

No. It's fucking terrible. The devs nerfed every fun or semi-viable strategy into the ground during beta instead of adding new content. It's grindy, repetitive, infuriating, and random- you can waltz through a boss if you're lucky or die to trash mobs if you're not.

The ending is fucking atrocious, too, and not worth the buildup.

I have an arcade stick, do they work with this one?

Wait, what? That's rediculous, I thought the servers would still be there since I never even bothered favoriting one and I don't want to deal with how slow the matchmaking system is.

I wish I can say, but I dont have one. All I got is a 360 controller and I understand why people say its horrible for fighters.

Is 7 Days to Die or Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide worth buying?

ouch, i thought this was going to be one of those games Holla Forums liked like risk of rain or FTL.
Well fuck me i don't know what to buy this winter sale.

Fuck.

That's definitely a part of it, they also stopped having any exciting flash sales and interesting events. It basically just looks like their usual weekly deals as it is now.

In concept and in some execution, it's an incredibly well designed game. However, the devs are massive fucking retards, and if you play the game they force you to play, it is a game that requires tons of dumb luck, grinding, and wasting your fucking time, because they think kicking a player in the dick and telling them to stand up again so they can kick you in the dick all over is ideal "difficult" gameplay.

Rate my Shit taste.

I honestly would've get either unless they were $5 or less.

Indiecuck/10

Nice trips doe.

Shovel Knight is a pretty fun platformer, and I hear the new Shantae is apparently the best one yet.

4/10 games worth

Please don't get Stardew, just emulate one of the Harvest Moon games. It's not bad, but it's not really that good, either.

Or disregard my comment because I can't do math

Shantae, Recettear, Stardew, and Shovel Knight are all worth buying.

Ori's probably worth a pirate. I played it once, enjoyed it, but have no desire to ever play it again. I also got IMMENSELY frustrated in areas.

Haha I completely forgot that was a thing. What's the consensus on that? Huge financial dissapointment or what?

Eh, casual matchmaking's an OK (but not great) replacement for quickplay nowadays. Server match-up speed's improved a great deal, to the point where I'm never waiting longer than a minute or two for a match if it's just me in the party.

I'd still prefer quickplay, but they kinda got their shit together after how bad the matchmaking update was. Currently they're reintroducing autobalance to casual play since it turned out that getting rid of a team-balancer when everybody drops out because they don't like how the match is going was a bad idea.

Big fucking surprise.

At least it's not the OUYA™.

Valve just pretends like those dont exist anymore.

They improved it? That's kind of wanting to make me go back, but I dunno.

Total understatement. From what I hear, it's so bad that nobody in the industry will work with Valve on hardware again AND Dell is out for blood after being left with hundreds of consoles they'll never be able to sell.

Huge failure the whole way around because of how Valve handled it and their nonexistent commitment to the idea. SteamOS has made no appreciable progress since it was introduced (not that there's any progress to make with a fucking Debian fork that has Steam pre-installed), Steam Machines are prohibitively expensive for mediocre hardware and little to no customization (depending on the model/manufacturer you buy you can't really upgrade or modify its workings at all because of the compact form-factor), and nowadays they're only made to-order, often with Windows 7 or Windows 10 pre-installed instead of SteamOS.

Nobody could have foreseen this. NOBODY.

It's like the industry wants to die. I don't blame 'em.

I can download all these games for free.

imagine FTL where you have to grind through 200 sectors before you can engage the big ship

i will hold off until SEGA announce what games/ports they release on January

Improved it a great deal, my match quality's rocketed up from bad-to-mediocre to okay-to-great. I haven't had a flat-out bad match or encountered a le ebin pootis sandvich conga party in some time. There's still loads of stupid people and bad players (oftentimes seemingly only on your team), of course, but that's just a fact of the game. Give it a whirl and see if you have a decent experience with it.

Is fortune summoners any good and are the devs cucks? I've heard it's like a budget rabi-ribi and it has a bunch of good reviews, should I spend my steambux?
pic unrelated

I'm not at all interested in anything else tbh.

Careful with Ori

The final sequence is a point-of-no return. I wanted to 100% the game but couldn't because of that retarded fucking owl.

Jesus fuck the award nominees are terrible.

The only decent stuff last sale was a couple of game bundles steam didn't even bother to advertise, anything like that this time?

Game is good but it was censored if that's a deal breaker

Isn't showing that to me
Since your store page is served to you individually it must be that you just buy a lot of meme games user :^)

>mgsv 50% of a game
Fucking Reddit.

I feel like MGSV was only included because of the
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHH

I find the "Test of Time" nominees the most offensive. FUCKING SKYRIM?

I looked it up, it seems it was just one single scene, if you can confirm that, I suppose it wouldn't be too much of an issue.

They havent been worth shit since flash sales went away

Everything I wanted was on sale for as much as I figured it would be or more.
Is pretty nice.

>This game
>I kid you not, this is possibly the best game
>One of the best games
>This game
>I am unable to call it "game" as it would lose all the artistic veil
I need to wash my eyes.

Ori's great. Can't really speak for the others.

Word of advice, if you want to max out everything on the first playthrough, you should avoid the really pale yellow spheres that give an ability point; they are more useful when you're at high levels and it takes a lot of XP to get each point (whereas the spheres always give one point).

Life, energy, and XP spheres (orange) should be grabbed right away, on the other hand.

Yes, it was only one single pic

Gurumin is great, Akibas Trip could be better though.

I kinda want to play GTA5 because I hated the long load tiems on PS3 but reading the reviews and hearing they'll ban you from multiplayer instantly is insane.

I'd give up refunds for flash deals any day.

Gods speed, user

Frankly, even with Flash Sales I don't think there are enough good new games on Steam to make use of the sales.

are there any games like the evil within other that deadspace and resi? i own most the resident evils and don't really like dead space but i wanna be spooped good

Trips user, want one? I'm in giving mood, and well, you lucked out I guess.

WEW FAM.

Problem?

I wish Duke Megaton edition didn't cost more than World Tour on G2A. I'm fucking desperate to play it and I dont know where to look since I lost the GOG download for the Atomic Edition.

Megaton was stripped down, user. You would be disappointed.

You seriously have to wonder if the person/people who have come up these sales nowadays are the most depressed fags out there. The last good Steam sale I can remember is the 2015 summer sale, even with the stupid cookie clicker like game it was at least fun.

ok

I thought pretty hard about it and you convinced me not to buy it
With that $20 I'll probably just get Hyperlight Drifter and Titan Souls.

The Megaton edition that cost $10 originally? Because thats taken off and its costing $20 on G2A in my region, I don't even know how to pirate shit outside of GOG installers or emulators. I'm desperate to Duke that I want to try World Tour but at the same time I cant find any way to mod it.

I just keep forgetting it is on Steam.

You can post your steam ID. Makes things easier. And tell me which one you'd prefer.

theburnedman12
Furi

These highlights are great.

In TECHNOLOGY terms, GTAV is a downgrade from 4.

That's a really shit reason to give money to R✡.

Your shekels will be spent at Starbucks for a $10 coffee.

Ah well, you can't expect much from Valve these days.

Strange, can't find that, I see theburnedman13, I'm guessing that's yours?

Err, the suggestion script I meant.

You could post the entire URL, you know.

Isn't the creators heart exploding or something? or was that just a sob story for goys to dish out their shekels.

No
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198352645612/
How can I be so bad at supplying a profile

im gonna bully your profile
ha what a nerd i bet you smell

check out this cashul

The names of these awards are so fucking faggoty too

STEP UP SEMPAI

10/10 profile, this is how it's done gentlemen.

alright then, cheers user

That's okay.

Incoming.

So here's the few games I want to buy. Anything else that might actually be worth looking at? Any actual reasons to NOT get these games besides pirating

i hope you get coal for christmas stop being antisocial

WhereDoYouThinkYouAre.avi.exe

I own the next car game since a long time and I am disappointed in it. The didn't even finish it but start working on new projects. I would not buy it.

No, it just got famous because it's an spaniard game and got backed by spanish videogame media/youtubers/forums

Enjoy your dildos.

I heard of it being a massive step down in terms of TECHNOLOGY, that doesn't make me mind that much since I didn't have that much fun with GTA4, granted I didnt bother modding it.

It may sound like a shit reason but they were stupidly long, and it was even worse when I tried to play online. But hearing they'll b& you for any reason on PC makes me skeptical.

every time you told your parents to go away while you were on the computer as a kid made your parents sad
they just wanted to know what their favorite son was up to
they still care user you should make the most of it whil you still have them
if you dont then pet your dog or something, who the fuck doesnt own a dog

yeah dude we've all seen that one youtube video, now get a real opinion

Axiom Verge is made by a fag in the SJW circlejerk. Pirate it if you want a knockoff Metroid.

ive been modding for 2 weeks subtly and im fine.
join Holla Forums clan ill give you money

And request sent for friend

I don't care about money in GTA5 online, I just want a rundown about GTA5 PC. What makes it worth playing when there's a boatload of sandbox games? Does it run good on toasters?

Okay, so the creator is a faggot, so are we in our own circlejerk. Is the game good or not?

since nobody in the other threads is answering, do you guys thing Age of Empires III, Cities: Skylines or Grey Goo are worth it?

How is God Eater 2? I know it's a MH clone, but is it actually fun in itself.

I just told you it's a knockoff Metroid. Not as good as the source material but it's fair. Pirate.

Not really, unless you like tedious grind on tedious monsters like MH. It wears itself out really quickly.

Done!

Probably just these two. $20 is about what I can spare for fun things. I don't buy much anymore but I've put enough time into pirated versions of these that I think it's worth actually buying them.

Thank you very much, user.

Hows Blue Revolver?

Your welcome.

you will care about money
i get 60fps on high settings across the board
it does customization and offroading well

It's pretty good. Not god tier or anything but I like it. I think there's a demo of an older version on the dev's site, but it's from alpha or something.

Don't buy Recettear. It's a good game, but Carpe Fulgur are goon faggots who censored Fortune Summoners for no reason.

Even if you pirate, you have to ask yourself "is this shit really worth $20/$10?" and the answer is always "No".

wew

Isn't grey goo dead?

I don't own it, what do you mean by dead? It's not patched anymore? If the game is finished I don't mind it. Multiplayer dead? I could probably find some friends that place it.

It tried to go for that esports deal and apparently it failed.

I can't decide.
Not buying all of them with minimal wage.

I think Hideo is a fucking faggot, but he makes good games. Why should it go the opposite way?

Even Starcraft 2 is failing against Brood War
E-sports whoring was a mistake

Rocket League has crates now, Mean Greens is ded, Helldivers is ded(?), never heard of Neon Chrome.

Fuck it, already gave an user something, that doesn't seem too expensive.

Post your ID and which one you want.

The Fall any good?.

What is the appeal of esports or competitive games? Never paid attention to it, I guess it results from how much you can do in the game and how fun it can be against other players?

You have a 50% chance of being wrong.

Made by the same guys who did Crimsonland. Cool game, cool devs, even if they do mostly produce phone tier garbage.

Alright, "if they giveth - taketh!", as they say in my country. Thanks in advance.
steamcommunity.com/id/Nekit
oh yeah, that's cancer

What do crates matter in a game like Rocket League anyway? It is just cosmetic stuff.

I really want this, that company has actually comitted itself to the game instead of scamming players like all the other early access

Arcade sticks work. They work all on post SF IV fighters released on Steam.

thankings

It's shortish (~3h), the puzzles are semi-challenging and the story is pretty good.

If it's cheap, I'd say get it.

Is 7.62 worth buying on Steam?

Should i proceed?

That cliffhanger tho'

waiting for sequel?

… all of those are 100% singleplayer.

Yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=vDR6z73gLZc

I don't have any money to buy games

squad is too expensive for me m8

Dariusburst CS is great

It comes with an arcade mode which is played with a 21:9 double monitor resolution in mind just like in the arcades, though unfortunately it does not have the shaking cabinet during boss warnings

the new CS Mode is a massive campaign mode where you fly through many stages with many different ships, like an entire singleplayer campaign which is unusual for shmups which usually last around half an hour
do note that a lot of stages are in fact reused, there's actually around 28 as opposed to 3000, however CS Mode constantly rearranges new ships and gameplay rules in those 28 stages to make them seem relatively fresh (even if you were to seriously practice a 1cc for a shmup, you'd be replaying stages often, so one could see CS Mode as a massive training mode which gradually gets harder)

It's also fanservice-y as hell, but in a good way.
Each ship in previous Darius game is playable here (albeit with some alterations) and also comes with the music of the respective game. I should note that Darius has some really unique music, just look up any of the OSTs on YouTube. There are a lot of shield drops so you can initially get away with being hit often, though that changes later as shield orbs become more sparse and bosses more brutal. Especially Great Thing will wreck your shit.

The basic Burst ships have a Burst beam which is used to dish out a lot of damage, but the Burst gauge drops really quickly when you do so. They can also create a Fixed Burst, which fires a straight energy beam which you can rotate in any position, useful for absorbing enemy shots and destroying enemies. Also more sustainable considering it sucks up less energy, however it also deals less damage and cannot Counterburst. But you can get crafty and use your Fixed Burst to speedkill bosses while keeping the Gauge up by canceling bullets. Every now and then a boss will fire a massive Burst laser which you can counter with your own. The trick to doing so is getting hit by the enemy Burst just as you are charging yours (there is a slight delay between pressing the Burst button and the Burst being fired, get hit in that moment and a Counterburst is executed) and you'll unleash a devastating yellow beam.

Other ships include the Origin (has no Burst system, but deals more damage in general), Gaiden (can unleash a BLACK HOLE BOMB which destroys everything, on top of having no shot limit meaning it deals max damage from any distance), Assault (fires a Spark Burst, which is basically an orb which moves forward gradually faster, and can explode in a larger explosion by pressing the Burst button again for massive score), Genesis (comes with variable options which can cancel most types of bullets on top of having a Burst which lets you Counterburst just by touching an enemy Burst) and some more.

AC Mode is great when played with friends due to the massive screenspace, but it unfortunately only supports local play
It's a great beginner shmup and a starting point for Darius in general. Make sure you check out G-Darius and Darius Gaiden later as well

Sounds good. Loved the swapper and it seemed like pretty similar.

Swapper is great. Atmosphere is cool and puzzles are challenging and varied enough to keep you interested. Antichamber has some really good puzzles and some puzzles that annoyed me. Like there's no logic to how you would have solved them on your own. Really picks up when you get all the block colors for the gun.

Vermintide is like a medieval Jew killing simmulator. It's Left For Dead with rats and melee weapons. You get bows and flintlocks and muskets instead of modern arms. It's not horrible, but I haven't played it in months because it's grindy and repetetive.

I played if for hours when I first got it. Scared the absolute shit out of me for the first two weeks. VR would be a hell of a lot of fun, but I've been trying to put more money towards firearms as of lately.

The fall Is more of a point and click adventure game than a puzzle game like the Swapper but they have a similar vibe

nigga come on
Insurgency is 2 bucks

These any good?

It legitimately caught me off guard.

Are these games good?
I liked God Eater on the PSP, but don't know much about the others.
Opinions please

is insurgency worth it?

Killer is Dead really should have been an anime instead. Lots of cutscenes, and the gameplay's pretty lackluster.

I'm in the same boat. I have about $1.40 in valve funbucks and that's it.

I remember when even alpha early access games dropped to like 75% their price, now the average is like 20% on games that have been out a year

Yes.

except doom, cuz bethesda already made enough money

You get a better version of the first God Eater if you buy the sequel

Sword city is okay but a extra/redux/GOTY version already exist and is not available on PC

God Eater 2 has denuvo, just to give you a heads up. Also pirate Stranger of Sword City; Don't give NISA a dime

I'd say so, it's pretty /k/, but not ARMA levels of /k/.
Especially now that it's only 2 dollars.

Yes It's amazing. I have 80 hours on it. It really need more players.

Fuck you PC fags.

I guess I will shill Rabi-Ribi again.
Aside from the base game being great it looks like all the DLC will be free.
The Halloween one was anyway and they just announced they have 2 more in the works.
-28% $12.95

it is decided

Killer is Dead is pretty meh. Ended up refunding due to how mediocre the gameplay is.
Also locked at 30 fps

How does this compare to the Harvest Moon games?
Does it do anything better?

Vermintide isn't a bad game, but I had a lot of trouble finding a group when I tried it during the free weekends.
Melee is satisfying but you would definitely need a premade group of friends because of the slow matchmaking and braindead public.

After their thing with Day of Infamy I kinda dropped it.
Insurgency is Squad-lite but it has a lot of problems if you want to be autistic about it. It's also built on the Source engine, so it's ugly as shit and magdumping into a guy's head from behind may or may not actually kill him.
They've been giving it away for a few years so people have forgotten about it after a while.

You can mod stuff.

You can mod it, that's a huge plus

Yeah they're enjoyable, just don't expect much polish

Don't its unfinished as all hell

Absolutely

Other way around actually

i don't have enough jew memes for this

I played G-Darius on the PS1 when I was a kid, its why when I saw the game I instant wish-listed and have been waiting. I wish I knew what happened to my copy.

You should have known better

Are we shilling now? Because I want to shill Rivals of Aether, then.

To any of you fags still playing Grim Dawn, have there been any meaningful updates for it that improved it immensely or something?
I pirated it at launch and thought it was okay, although the ending was meh and the artstyle was a bit too cartoony.

Fuck my NEET self.

I don't remember the last game I bought. Recommend me something. I have a few things on my wishlist, Dragons Dogma, Jalopy, BeamNG, Strife, some other things I can't remember to lazy to screenshot it. I stay away from indie shit alot of it is pixelized garbage, unless you can show me otherwise.

Fags suggest me some good games before i get depressed because i spent this money for nothing.
My specs are nothing to brag about but definitely middle ground/high.

Ate my pic.

Hory shet, I can't do anything right. For

What are you into?

re7 demo and replay until madness

Indies
But right now i really want something graphically decent if not great.

Talos Principle then.

Read the thread

Wizardry 8
Silent Storm
Left 4 Dead 2
Fallout 3 and New Vegas
STALKER Series(Except Clear Sky)
Star Wars KOTOR 1 & 2
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines (Get patches)

My generic suggestions.

Strania -The Stella Machina-
SATAZIUS
WOLFLAME
Brigador
RefRain Prism Memories
STALKER
RefleX
Rainbow Six: Siege

Gigantic Army
ESCHATOS
Mecha Ritz: Steel Rondo
EYE: Divine Cybermancy
ALLTYNEX Second
Exceed 3rd

Dariusburst Chronicle Saviours
Mushihimesama
Deathsmiles
Kamui
Crimzon Clover
Blue Revolver
Dodonpachi Resurrection

Could go into specifics if prompted

In that case,
Hotline Miami 2
Mother Russia Bleeds
IS Defense
Insurgency
Chivalry Medieval Warfare
Mass effect
Spec Ops The Line
Payday 2

Personal favorites tbh

Yes. have a bunch of High level personages. they add new roguelike Aether infested city and rebalance itemization/skill. Also 9 January new expansion with 2 new classes, story, locations, quests, enemy and improved animations.
What?

ah ah aha AahaAhhahahaaAHahAHAH AH Hhhah

Looks 90% like my library.
9/10

I only know a few of these games, how obscure are they? Some of them sound neat, I'll check tthem out thanks.

Also I have a ton of GoG games, but don't feel like logging in and screencapping.

I was mostly referring to the WoW-ish armor design, and it might be my fault I consider it cartoony considering Path of Exile was the last ARPG I played which makes anything not Diablo 1 look kiddy in comparison
And the Grim Dawn Act 1 boss going all 'THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM'

I'll pick it up anyways

Damn, you sold it to me.
Any suggestions as far as modding goes?

most of them are shmups, which aren't really well known by default aside from Crimzon Clover

Thanks brah. I'd say I have pretty good taste and judgement on games. I bought Blood knowing absolutely nothing about it, but the screenshots really intrigued me it's in my top 5 fps.

Thanks again.

Seems like a decent SRPG. Do they force the bara shit on you or something ? It's not the first time I see people wewing at this game.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/1334/?
It works for NV just fine, don't worry.

nvse.silverlock.org/
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/55061/?
newvegas.nexusmods.com/mods/34832/
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/53635/?

Other than that, the world is your oyster.
Halfchan /fog/ is shit for discussion, but they'll tell you everything you want to know as far as modding goes.

Screeps for $13.50, which comes with 30 days of non-resricted CPU. Is it worth it and will that be enough time to get enough resources to pay for more CPU time with ingame currency?

This was the best I could manage this year.
I splurged on presents for the family.

tell me more big guy

I might do it. I've been enjoying what I pirated since last night.
Someone give me a reason not to.

Any mod to make sniping with rifles more comfy?

Aside from Leftie, who's a big, fat, buff guy who only wears a speedo, not really. You can go full bara, but I've got a necromancer orc that looks like Blanka.

Kinda.
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61026/?
The annoying scope blur in the pictures was removed in the last update.

Also this
nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61501/?

Thanks for point this out.
Remember playing the G-Darius Playstation demo, and the concept of capturing enemies and using them as weapons blew me away at the time.

My games are always on sale, 100% off all the time

Man these awards were a letdown.
I've played almost none of these, and the ones I did play aren't even that good.

I played a good chunk of the games nominated, and I believe most were bad choices.

Man, fuck those devs and fuck their cancerous node.js bullshit.

I'll buy a reasonably sized VM and host that game if it means all of 8ch (and I) can play it without paying a fucking dime.

Last time I tried to set it up, even the latest version of Linux Mint (18, Sarah) was too out of date for a fucking Screeps server.

You wanna set it up?

I had a lot of fun with Rabi-Ribi, but god damn is it hard.

You might have fun

>fun

The funny thing is I actually bought NV during the fall sale with this idea in mind. I guess there really is something comfy about sniping.

I've spent a lot of time in NV just hunting animals and selling their drops, listening to modded radio

I used to go to that big plain filled with ghouls on low levels, and inhale before shooting, and exale only after the shot connected.
Very satisfying.

Can any one recommend me some good single player FPS?

Sci fi preferred over military.

You do realize both of those games are about a decade old now? That's the same thing as calling Doom an old school gem in 2003.

Just a heads up to anyone wanting to buy Recettear or either of the other two games by the same company: Carpe Fulgur went full Marxist/SocJus, which is really, really ironic considering they made cute games with cute girls.

And based on capitalism.

They only translated it.

It's been 6 months since I last played vidya, all that's left for me is to shitpost on the toilet in the morning or with my phone at night.

To be fair, TF2 was in development for nine years before that and has a phenomenally long lifespan for a multiplayer shooter.

A much better lineup would involve games like the original Doom, Half Life, or Civ IV.

E.Y.E.
Shadow Warrior (original and spiritual prequel, but not 2)
Serious Sam
Painkiller
Hard Reset Redux

I wish GOG had every game steam had and they had a big sale. I can barely bring myself to buy anything with any form of DRM because I'm autistic and like to have every single game I have on its own drive. When will DRM be dead?

When publishers die out.
So, never.

More like when laws governing software copyright change.

Thanks for the new wallpaper

Didn't like
I shall pick up the original, thanks for reminding me.
Finished
Didn't like.
Got original and want to play it.

Just become a pirate, nobody makes good games anymore or in debt for you to create good games. Its all about sjw shit, media propaganda, and usage of video games as art medium to poison young minds.

IGG-Games has a 100% Off year long sale going on, check it out

I'll give you Oblivion, but ME2 was from 2010 which was only half a decade ago

Relax grandpa.

r u okay m8?

Going to shill Banished while I'm here. It's a really solid city builder elevated to greatness by mods. The core game is a little bit sparse but Colonial Charter adds a ridiculous amount of content. Definitely worth 7 bucks.

They localize. They don't make anything.

Even watching paint dry can provide you with fun.

/blog

happy to help.
Pirate the Redux version of Hard Reset or maybe you have a huge discount on steam right now, I can't remember. They added a useless katana, a very useful dodge/dash and rebalanced the enemies to be more fair.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Wait, that's ME2? I thought that was the first game, nevermind.

People've been saying there's no new good games since the Usenet days.

Shovel and Shantae are cool, heard good things about Furi and N++, can't recommend buying Ori, better pirate it.

remember last year's cache error?

Bruh, that's weird, I thought Ori was great. Granted, half of these games are on GoG, aka. just fucking steal them.

So anyone know how to fix the constantly shifting gamepad inputs?

If not then fuck this game

anything worth for 10 bucks (can be combined)? I just want to rid of those digital money already

I just need to know if any of the DLC is essential for Graviteam before I buy this shit.

Furi is the only thing there worth money.

Yes, not Reccetear.

Is Outcast 1.1 worth it ? I've never played it.

I might finally get Rabi Ribi. Also, Insurgency is £1.39. Is it worth getting?

If you missed getting it for free, yes. It used to be in the humble bundle and people couldn't even give it away.

Just bought Senran Kagura. Might get EDF (not sure if I should wait for it go even cheaper in the summer sale)

Obscure flyaround platformer (as much as a platformer as Kirby, honestly) that I was watching for the price to go down. Just picked it up and played a bit. It's not bad if you don't mind it's part of the muh 8bit retro fad that's slowly dying out.

It's good, but only if you play the push gamemode exclusively and avoid night maps like the plague.

Recettear's localization wasn't terrible (some unnecessary embellishment like "yayifications", nothing that would have made me not buy it) but the real problem is that Carpe Fulgur has censored other games and doesn't deserve your money.

You can turn the Steam release to Nipponese…

…You do know Nipponese right?

ey Holla Forums u wun sum?

You're still giving money to CF.

Anyone want Rust?

I could have given you a free key for this. Still can if you want to refund it or something. Unless someone else wants it.

I'll bite
steamcommunity.com/id/turboscout7/

I know someone who's gonna try the demo. Sure, I can forward it to them if you're willing.

Am I too late to take Rust?

Can i has natural selection?
steamcommunity.com/id/Brutux

I'm not sure how gifting works. Send some kind of redemption code to [email protected]/* */ I suppose?

i want that Multiwinia
steamcommunity.com/id/Kyuseishun

Post an email or your Steam.

Sent.

Nothing yet, but I'm sure I will lose self control and drop 500 bucks like every Steam Christmas Sale ever.

That's good, you're a good person and I hope you have some happy holidays.

your kind of people deserves not to have any money.

WORDS THAT KILL

Thanks user! It will be put to good use.

gotchu fam
steamcommunity.com/id/freememeseverydayoftheweek

Bump

thanks familia, bought God Eater 2

Come on baitposter.

get the fuck out anytime now

get a load of this guy

I fully agree with you, they are only just a little better than the ones in the vidja geams awards

also, vidja geam awards when?

Nothing came out to award this year, and this year has been so bad even normalfags are getting tired of shit games.

thanks for the memes fam, got em

honestly I don't care about what wins what, it's just a fucking hilarious rewards show, the only one managed by actual fans who will say whatever they want no matter how rood

humblebundle.com/gift?key=xxdendyRdnn4zC45

humblebundle.com/gift?key=SqPXATcd3hPSTz4F

humblebundle.com/gift?key=cPFDDV3EYazbyre2

I just found some games on Humble Bundle that I never redeemed, considering that I almost play nothing on PC nowadays (Except for a few old games of my backlog) here they are.
There's also Fear 3 but I don't think it would be good to even gift that game.

yes please i would like to purchase one winter

yes please, I will take 4

mein nigger

rate and hate im a /poorfag/, so I'd probably just end up thieving Thief gold

Just pirate it. The multiplayer is dead as can be

All look like decent choices except HL2:EP2

DON'T BUY THIEF IN THIS DAY AND AGE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

Should have bought Dark Souls when it was $5.

is tales of symphonia good port?

Those sales are shit. I hate that there is no flash sales anymore.

No but someone did a decent patch

age of empires, thief gold and n++ are the only ones worth your shekels. I get that with every purchase some shekels go directly to valve, but if you're going to just pay for a game of theirs or a square game you're retarded, and then with dark souls you're supporting a franchise with only 1 good game but at least you're getting just that, the good game

At least pirate it, it's among the worst ports I've ever played.

Is it better than Zestiria?

Get DSFix.

is that patch on steam?

>not rule 63 Cirno
Wew lad

Yes

steamcommunity.com/app/372360/discussions/0/412446292759260120/

anyone owns

Both are fine.

I don't, but if that shit teaches only hiragana it's not worth it, I learned Hiragana and Katakana in a week, it's the easiest shit ever, call me when there's a good kanji game, Anki tires me the fuck out.

Does anyone have killing floor 1 complete?
steamcommunity.com/id/turboscout7/

touhou boys are not fine

What do you mean by complete? All perks maxed? All achievements unlocked? Because it will take a while to get that. You will need several hundred hours to max one.

Stranger of sword city is fun if you like dungeon crawlers, anons will bitch about muh NISA shit, but they only are selling the game to the westerns, they didnt do anything else, its up to you to buy the game if you want to give shekels to the nipdevs.

store.steampowered.com/bundle/612/

thanks. I'll pirate it first and maybe spend my shekels if it's good.

whoopsie. Well that one is imo not worth it, many dlc's are just crap and in many cases the default weapons are best. As a support for example the first shotgun, and the aa are the best. You wont ever need the dlc versions.

And some dlc characters, like that rocker guy, are actually very annoying.

I would buy the default version with as little dlc as possible and then just use a steam wrapper that unlocks dlc. That way you can play with all dlc if you should want to try them one day.

But really, they are just fucking with your head, showing you all that sexy shit. They want to make you curious so you give them your money by showing you all those fancy weapons that most of the time aren't even good.

Touhou boys are amazing

Are these any good? Nevermind the wishlist, it's just so I don't forget.

Ah nevermind, ran out of funbux anyway.

Damn

ayy lmao

Styx is pretty good for a modern stealth game. It still suffers from some steamlined design, but it gets kudos for being an actual stealth game and not an action-stealth monstrosity.

Touhou boys are the only acceptable kind of boys.

Plz no bully.

fag

Any Belkabros here? Is this any good, if you've played it?

What in the fuck is an NT$?
I'm a lazy nigger and need you to explain your foreign shekels to me.

NT = Taiwan Dollar, currently it's 32 NT to 1 USD atm.

4.26 Burgers for Darksiders 2
18.13 Burgers for Redout

It's up to you but 22.39 Burgers is enough to buy 22 hamburgers at McD's. Won't you go hungry taiwananon?

Is this worth buying?

For HL1 you are paying for two version of the same game and as far as I can recall, TFC is pretty dead. Oh yeah and be sure to check if those numbers add up in the end with the proposed bundle price, Volvo has a tendency to make the bundles more expensive than all of the games individually.

Did the math, and only doing the games I want, it's still cheaper to do the bundle.

i wanna be dark messiah
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989874314

pirate it fat cunt

I'll just dine on local cuisine and convenience store food. I'll enjoy Darksiders 2 longer then it will take for my body to process a burger anyway.

Awareness Rooms room is really short, would not recommend
For what I heard Mankind divide is probably going to give me the same impression

but i am not giving burgers to gayben i am stressing their servers by downloading a game from them and giving nothing in return
it the game just sits in someones inventory the servers dont get stressed

Does Holla Forums look like a place to be reasonable?
No, it doesn't, what are you doing?

I would say so, they did about as much they could with the update without entirely remaking the game.

Sure. I just got Dreadout: Kotd using my funbux from selling cards

don't buy thief you nigger, looking glass studios is dead and they're not getting your shekels, you're basically gifting the fat jew money for nothing, just pirate it

Can i have insurgency?
steamcommunity.com/id/goldenguy43

DON'T