Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC9ecwl3FTG66jIKA9JRDtmg/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We have cum to terms.

Is that Pat
in the closet
Pat is there something you want to tell us

The Closet Golin knows only shame.

I'll do you one better (or worse?) /r/ing that pic of Jim sterling with cum on his face

What about his head being far too fat for that mega man helmet?

Here you go. Also Liru happened. This was good.

Oof, this is some primo cringe. Impressive.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT JIM

He fapped to this by the way. We thought that was some Joke about hipster games. Thank dog these are rarer and rarer nowadays, because the revenue is drying up.

I never heard of this happening and would have preferred it to stay that way.

Taintchan no I'm not posting it

This is it for me too. Fuck Nick Denton

There's the whole Battleborn debacle, the Sonic 25th anniversary stream, EDF coming on steam, Valve being shown to be a shadow of its former self, Nintendo not knowing what they're doing and killed off the Wii U, this whole year was a crazy time.

holy shit Jim is fucked in the head. But then I looked up Genital Jousting. Devolver is clearly poz'd as well.

He could have made a pic of fake cum on the monitor with the game on screen but that fucking fat ass was probably too lazy for that so he just uploaded some pic from his "online dominatrix humiliation on cam sessions"

GiIvaSunner.

Thumbnail because I'm lazy.

Devolver is a "indie" publisher who also publish those amazing video game documentary about special snow flakes in the industry

what? I found this thread but still have no idea what you are talking about. Context?
>>>/loomis/4110

all I know about Devolver is they published Hotline Miami and Serious Sam which are good. I did know they where shitlibs but not total trashfire aids infested degenerates until now.

youtube.com/channel/UC9ecwl3FTG66jIKA9JRDtmg/videos

Bait and switch soundfont stuff and mashups.

It's technically SiIvaGunner after the first channel poofed, but y'know.

Why haven't this been memed yet? This is the equivalent to the AmazingAtheist bananagate.

Boston Salt party. How could I forget this.

Cumgate