This image has been making the rounds. Where to begin?

This image has been making the rounds. Where to begin?

Other urls found in this thread:

mediabiasfactcheck.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hmm.

Well to be fair they do say "liberal" and not "left"

A less biased site for this sort of thing.
mediabiasfactcheck.com/

No one trusts the establishment corporate news anymore
pics like this are just ignored, no ones falling for it faggot

who do you trust?

mean for

The guardian needs to be moved down from complex to meets high standards.

Washington Post, New York Times need to be moved down to CNN-tier

NPR needs to be moved to a "be careful how much you hang out here" category

other than that, fairly accurate

nytimes and wapo definitely have higher standards than cnn

npr has more bias than illustrated here but it's not nearly as biased as msnbc or huffpo

NPR blatantly advertises products during their "news segments" every day.

The skewing scale is all bullshit, but they leave out other problems in the news entirely.

They still both helped lie us into a war. Print media in general has higher standards, but the standards still aren't that high. I also have to bring up the fact that Wapo printed like 12 anti-bernie stories in one day during the primary. You may or may not like Bernie, but to think he should be the focus of more than two stories in a major newspaper let alone the two minutes hate feature should be a bit much for anybody.

With the fact that the thumbnail looks like Goatse?

Holla Forums told me all the ones in the middle are Communist kikes.
never heard of any of the ones on the "far left" lel

None of those deserve to be above the x-axis. Russia Today gives far more reliable news than any of them, and it's still biased as fuck.

I mean this shit was made by a fucking centrist liberal

No

RT ONLY gives the Russian-Chinese-Iranian side of things. You will never ever hear about the assassination of Putin's main political rival, about Putin's Defense and Finance bros getting caught laundering drug money, about China selling weapons to Southern Sudan or Chad, or about Iranian militias destabilizing Lebanon, Syria and Yemen along with basically ignoring the Iran Deal and continuing to develop Nukes (AKA metamorphosing into Israel lite)

fucking centrists reeeeeeeeeee

I already said they were biased. They're still a million times better than the US media though. When they do report on things, they generally do it with a lot more journalistic integrity than you'll ever see from the likes of CNN.

No they don't at all.

They have about as much credibility as Fox News or CNN

They blatantly lied about why Putin invaded Ukraine and why the Ukrainian regime was toppled (which was unethical and illegal, that doesn't mean there weren't legitimate reasons for it being toppled). They lied about Syria and have been lying about Syria for 3 years now. They're lying about Assad dropping barrel bombs on civilians, about him using prisons as torture centers and about him disappearing doctors, scientists, intellectuals and NGO workers.

FUCK OFF

Actually, this was the first thing that popped into my head from the catalog thumbnail.

Yell yes, but it's probably meant in the "doesn't have a jackboot fetish" sense of liberal.You know, the kind of "LIBERAL!" that someone would shout as an insult while fantasizing about their surrogate father figure in authority.

I literally read an op-ed in the Guardian by some liberal feminist about why Aristotle was bad because he was sexist. Like no shit dummy of course he was sexist, but he's literally one of the most important philosophers in the Western canon so we should still read him.

The guardian is the worst kind of liberal identitarian tripe. If I have to see one more article about "embracing your blackness" I'm going to gulag them all.

Ah, even closer.

CIA pls go

Anyone else see a person bending over? Maybe something like goatse?