youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI
soundcloud.com/moeshop/luda-gets-funky-1
archive.is/nLY6y
youtube.com/watch?v=B8pywyGywWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

"There was several transmissions recorded going to this ship"

*ONE LAZY RETCON LATER JUST TO MAKE THIS MOVIE FIT INTO THE FUCKING STORY*

"SHE WAS ON THE SHIP AND THERE WAS A MASSIVE FUCKING GUNFIGHT AND THEY ESCAPED FROM THE STAR DESTROYER AND THEN THE STAR DESTROYER CAUGHT UP WITH THEM AS THEY TRIED TO GET THE PLANS BACK"

This is awful on so many levels

Quality advice

I took electrical engineering, industrial engineering and some mechanical car design in college, I got 30 seconds into this video and it was breaking me so bad I had to look it up

Turns out it's a joke between engineers of technobabble, now I don't feel like an idiot =D

Everyone makes fun of everyone, the sooner people figure that life lesson out the better

kek

ok mr engineer how can someone this big do stuff like this without dyng?

32VcybQKv3

Sometimes it just puts in random junk. huh

DubsTrips

Cause he's fat and not dying?

This is all hogwash, I don't need a degree to know what he's saying.

LAWFAGS GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEE

can this thread be alittle more Holla Forums?

It's all simple stuff, it's just telling you to use all the potential energy into a smooth action using the lever that is the golf club to effectively send the golf ball flying.

THE GREAT WILL HAS SPOKEN, DubsRebel!

Most of the energy is not going directly into his body. If he was to fall flatly he would probably have some bones broken.

Good joke man.

which one of these came first? i remember this one from ebaumsworld.

Does covering your eyes make the sun go away?
Repent to Christ in Gospel truth.

I was going to sell off my copy of Draken3 but then I remembered this scene and a few others. It's worth keeping.
Four is best girl

game?

Darkengard 3

Less fun and emotional than Neir. More fun to play and emotional (but less shocking than Draken1).

Reminder: One is an incestuous evil sow

Remember the good days. It gives us strength to carry on.

Holy crap. Source of the first video?

And that's why you don't make promises that you can't possibly deliver on

Also known as "didn't show it, time to make a sequel"

A Tube account that had been deleted because of "hate speech". Her videos set Youtube on fire and everyone got hissy enough to demand it be taken down

That's one way of looking at it, I guess.

Last video from me! (the next couple will be fun ones) See yall next thread.

all anglo saxons are white.
but white people are not all anglo saxon.
anglo saxon are the english, essentially.
They are the race traitors that destroyed the aryan and germanic races for financial gain. they enslaved and colonized black people the the point where they now are trying to force all white people to share their burden.
anglos heard about christianity then created their own church because they wanted to be able to divorce.

common filth is still an anti-white piece of shit that often confuses white people with jews

R1>EIII>TFA

Oh hey, that second webm's author is Adam Freeland, the same guy who did Rez's final level music. Since it's made by level, the actual song is about 10 minutes long so I don't think I can fit it into a webm.

How else are you supposed to see it then?

What's this from? I want more

Correct.
Also Correct. "White", like "Black" and "Hispanic" or "Asian" just covers a multitude of different races. Irishmen are not Scottsmen are not Russians are not Englishmen - yet all are "White".
Pretty much. Last I checked it's technically a race born from race-mixing between two White races.
Absolutely incorrect.
user, did you not see the post here regarding slavery:

Also don't forget that Jews essentially led to the term "slave" being coined due to their hundreds of years of enslavement over Slavic people. It's even in the Jewish Encyclopedia.

That's moronic. SOME anglos created their own church. The rest contributed to the reformation, which was started by Luther in Germany.

>common filth is still an anti-white piece of shit that often confuses white people with jews
Absolutely correct. Have a qt goth nun.

Oh cool! haha It was vidya related after all. I'll keep this in mind, mate. Thanks.
I never appreciated this game years ago. I always liked the music, though.

That paganism is inherently warped and evil, FurherDubs. That's the real take-away from this.
Or wait, were you talking about the Norse mythos with Loki getting pregnant by a magic horse? Because yeah. Yeah

Anyone have that webm of that black gentlemen going on a rant about mango snapple?

Head-pats make everything better

It's funny how that skeptic bitch's 3 million viewed video that "debunks" this has a moderated comment section with all 823 comments getting a hundred thumbs up while Lars has an unmoderated comment section with 8000+ comments left perfectly normal.

That doesn't make any sense at all. Anglo-Saxons are British who adopted (or were forced to adopt by circumstance) a crossbred Germanic culture. It would be more accurate to say that the Germanics were race traitors who destroyed the British as well as the Romans and Celts, and are now trying to project their sins onto other white people.

So, we should lie, deceit and make promises that we can't own up to then?

Even an election

Oh well, how expected. Good stuff by the way, user.

huh… well no shit

V I D E O G A M E S

plinkett

youtube.com/watch?v=FxKtZmQgxrI

can we please stop posting faggot ass political shit? It's almost christmas you niggers

HE"S ARMORED LIKE A TANK

england did the dresden bombings as a result of the germans stopping a genocide of german people perpetrated by communist jews in poland.

What are you even talking about?
What does Christmas have to do with anything?

Glorious. I wish they did that en masse to the Star Wars fags. The salt would've been Pink Himalayan quality.

What political shit are you even talking about? If you don't like it (whatever it is) post videogames. Don't just whine like a baby with a shitty diaper about it.

this webum always makes me want to take up archery.

see

How am I the butthurt one, you're the one who made the whiney baby post about "boo hoo muh politics"

You can't realy complain about the quality of the thread when you're shitting it up so severely.

Also bonus points for le funny flidy fwank bideo

can i help shit up the thread by joining in on this argument?

You're severely retarded.

source on music?

jesus christ

damn nice

we did a little of it, but if it were as widespread as even the boston salt party, disney would probably have shut down the site

You still never answered my question, on just what exactly you were even talking about. You didn't actually seem to point out what exactly you were sperging out about.

It's just not the same without the distorted voices.

I need someone to put menacing music over this webm.

he doesn't have to.

What do you mean "he" doesn't have to, I'm talking to you autist. You do know we have ID's here right?

he doesn't need to

The amount of retardation you're experience is very truly baffling to me.

soundcloud.com/moeshop/luda-gets-funky-1

I want it back.

These Norse and their crazy fetishes

Outside of being trash from a gameplay and story perspective, is it filled with fantastic little details like this?

now kiss

ive never played it. i own a ps4 for weeb shit, not cucked western shit

Is there an archive of her videos? Or a name so I have something to go by?

Jesus Christ. I need the source.

who knows.

Anyone got that .webm of the submarine in a trench using radar finding some other submarine on spider legs?

I prefer the original to be head shacking my honest famiglio.

How did you not instantly recognise that "supply inverse reactive current" was technobabble?

I wish his channel wasn't dead

How do you git so gud?
Every time I fly I get my wings cut of with few shots yet when I unload 200 rounds they do nothing.
It's pretty hard to get any lesson from that except that I need to git gud but fucking how?

Every time i watch that, i love the not one but two screens referencing this.

Stop playing arcade. Realistic and simulator is where it's at. Here you will learn to deflect (aiming ahead of the plane) because their is no lead indicator. Removing the lead removes a lot of the luck and clusterfuckery from the game and makes it much more satisfying to get a kill. Literally boner material sometimes.

Gain altitude over your opponent. If you are below you are on the defensive. If you are above you are on the offensive.

I'd recommend side-climbing and shitposting your second monitor until you're above the enemy. Follow a friendo or have a wingman for extra fun points.

Don't turnfight (turning on your enemy) if your plane isn't designed for it. This is the most common mistake. People try to dogfight in boom and zoom planes and they get rekt.

Boom and zoom is diving on your target, firing, and flying away. If you miss, it's okay. Just gain alt and try again. Remember to minimize the amount of turns you make so you retain energy.

don't dive too fast, your wings will rip around 700kph.

speed = life, altitude = life insurance

tfw I will never kill nazis in a supermarine spitfire ):

First we had that anglo-saxon = kike debate up above, and now anons are posting the same fucking antichrist moral law webms we've seen for the past 5 threads.

No worries I realized that by playing ground forces since aim assists and auto spotting is for literal faggots and just make it easier for enemies to kill you.

And yeah the rest are fairly obvious, altought I do have trouble knowing what plane is for boom and zoom but I usually do that anyway since I suck shit at dogfighting.
Thats the problem I dont know what I should do when I do get someone on my ass, the earlier webm showed the guy doing some pretty smart moves just at the right times to avoid giving the other guy any good shots. I always fail that since I just randomly turn to try to make him miss his shots to buy a friendly time to shoot him before I die.

Why do you have a webm of a fag talking shit about the baseball sex metaphor? Are you intentionally spreading this Cultural Marxist shit?

FFS, how far is Cosmic Pizza from PA?

MisterCaption is better

It's VERY difficult to get someone off your tail. If someone's on your six you're most likely going to die unless they fuck up or a friendo helps you. It's important to have a wingman if you want to succeed.

Once he's in firing range (1km) you should trade your altitude (life insurance) for speed (life) by diving.

Try to move your plane under them (split s maneuver) so it's difficult for them to land a shot.

Move towards a teammate and position the enemy at an angle so your friendo can land a shot.

If all else fails try scissoring them (weaving back and forth) until you can get a shot.

You fucked up if someone's on your six. It's best to not let that even happen, but the skies always have surprises.

The regular newfag doesn't either

Then you're either lying or a genuine retard, either way congratulations on having your money stolen by wherever the fuck you went that you thought was a school

I really want to kick this fucking coconut face dog each time I open one of these shit remixes

it barks from the soul

Fuck dogs

TOXOPLASMA AND EATING US SINCE THE DAWN OF TIME AND ALLERGIES TO THEM

OPPOSED TO

LITERALLY RAISED NEXT TO MANKIND AS CONFIRMED IN PREHISTORIC DISCOVERY

I'm assuming its pic related?
What do you mean by weaving back and forth?
Kind of like in around 2:50?

i only watch common filth for the Tumblristas, because its funny

when you die you stop thinking, its equal to not-being born or being Kars, its over.

Love does not mean the perversion it means in society today. Love does not mean blindly tolerate the self destruction, it means to change it, forcefully if you have to.

aye

To be fair Ken Ham's making a pretty terrible argument against Nye. He's right, it's entirely possible we could have come from Martian microbes. Even if it's unlikely, he's just describing one possibility that there seems to be evidence for, and asking him to prove it on the spot is pretty stupid of Ham. Humans coming about as literally described in the Bible (from two people) is far, far less plausible because of the amount of inbreeding that would be done.

Ok thanks for the tips, now I just need to find a wingman.

this is prob my favourite ep of wander

I wish robbers these days were nice like this.

To compensate for it, they're really fucking dumb and you can normally react with no consequences

I disagree

but i still love you user

Captain Future vidya when?

happy birthday

Dogs are reddit the animal. Kill yourself, casual.

i didnt know i needed this until now.

Disgusting.

source?

seconding with content hint hint nigger.

Pretty sure it's a snip from an Abridged video of Re:Zero.
And yes, there's a dick under those clothes.

Why can't modern game devs have this level of effort?

I just beat Ys 1 on Nightmare anyone wanna rate my shit OC

In actuality they made 2 sprites for each character, one standing, one damage.

All they must do is design the female and alt costume sprites, then make one standing and one damage sprite per each. This is actually WAY harder to do in 3d, as it necessitates a whole new 3d model made for expressly this purpose.

Still, most 2d fightans don't do shit like this, the only other one I know is Alessi from Jojo Heritage for the Future, and it did EVEN MORE then that to the point of actual animations and attacks for the "child" characters.

Most new games don't do shit like this, not because of limitations, but because of sheer lack of skilled/passionate people in the industry, even in Japan.

yea when he was switching between mechanical and electrical shit i was like no clutch/trans has that shit in it.

Do you have the Carl's Pissed segments as well?

Been meaning to ask for years now, but sauce?

anime is space patrol luluco, song I don't know

they also did something like this in Urban Legend in Limbo, that's pretty recent (skip to 8:25)

oh yeah as for effort, they made the still sprites, plus taking damage, moving, and jumping. No attacks though; the effect of being transformed is that you can't attack or block, only dodge. And I just realized that that video doesn't show off all the transformations, but whatever.

Everyone remember this magic moment?

I'm still mad that uppercut didn't win. Dee bee kaw's cpu dial a combos too much for this to be fair.

Who is that?

whoops, I forgot to not post otomads because they have their own thread. Sorry.

you can post one or two with no problem man, just don't post your entire folder and go nuclear with it

ATHF does limit himself though. he posts only 3 ATHF webms and that's enough. He doesn't post 3 seasons in a row.

So the final boss as the ai of pong? Considering the age of the game I'm not surprise, and looks hard as fuck, but that doesn't scream dark lord. Good work user.

What the fuck, is that future Tyrone?

Dare I ask, source?

Interesting how this kinda applies to the subversion of a society as a whole, including hobbies, were step two is intentionally used to infiltrate and domino until it "pozz" a target group.not even Anonymous Boards are immune to it, hence the constant struggle
Too bad, in some cases, rebuilding might not be possible given the time or situation when it reaches the "road of no return".
Crazy how after becoming entirety mainstream in 2007, vidya turned into a cripto-brainwashing tool nowadays for Marxism.Its insane how theres always a level of kikery behind, be it ethnic/racial/religious, IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

story behind this?

The irony.

user found a burd and asked Holla Forums what to name it and he nursed it to health and helped it fly, pretty simple stuff

what a nice user

My memory is a bit fuzzy. Is that the day moot purged us from the site, or was it the 16th?

indeed!

More info on this? I want to know what happened after.

Man, i never got the hang on the controls in toribash.

Who crosses the street while blocking their own vision? fucking idiot

I need a source on this. What was the aftermath? What was the reason? Why are chinese so fucking horrible?

Anyone have the "RIP sonic… the P was for pie" webm?

oh shiiieeet

Just because something is possible that does not make it probable
You could possibly be sleeping right now or trapped in the Matrix. Would it be rational to say this is probable?
There is absolutely
ZERO EVIDENCE WE COME FROM MARTIANS
Just because a guy you're told is intelligent (who also believes in global warming, which is stupid ) says something "sciencey" as the kids would say, doesn't mean what he says is intelligent.

Ken Ham says God is the designer of mankind and all things. The evidence for design is overwhelming.
Bill Nye says we came from Martian microbes that came from a space rock that got hit off Mars and landed onto Earth. There is NO evidence for this.

What he described was how we could discern a space rock on Earth came from Mars. That's it.
Also Darwinian evolution is intellectually retarded

Look at the source video. Nye knows he means "show us evidence we have" and Nye knows they have NO EVIDENCE WE ARE MARTIAN DESCENDANTS.

No, surely God could not make such a thing possible as He detailed in His own divinely inspired manifesto.
Surely the more plausible notion is that we are all evolved [citation needed] from Martian microbes [citation needed] which fell from space and landed on Earth [citation needed] in the very obviously proven [it is not] theory of primordial pond ooze.

LISTEN TO YOURSELF
Everything is overwhelmingly provably designed. Also check the videos I posted and look it up for yourself.
LOOK at the VIDEO (the fossil records debunk Darwinian evolution theory since there are no signs of gradual change over billions of years, with skeletons showing progressive change between kinds of species).
Good point. Dinosaurs aren't mentioned in the Bible. Now show me ANY dinosaur documentary or otherwise which presents the fossils of dinosaurs without eventually talking about how the dinosaurs somehow evolved into birds.
Also show me what a velociraptor looks like. Does it have feathers? Does it not? Why would it have feathers? Is it because these people are desperate to try to use the dino bones as evidence of evolution - despite there still being no evidence of gradual development?

When you stop retconning how even this one dinosaur looks and stop trying to convince the world that the T-Rex is the ancestor of the chicken (no, seriously archive.is/nLY6y ) then we'll talk.

EXPLAIN TO ME ONE GOOD FUCKING REASON WHY GOD WOULD HAVE DESIGNED US TO FUCK AND PISS FROM THE SAME PLACE!!!

tfw i made that webm

I knew some of Holla Forums was really backwater stupid, but wew.

Efficiency, obviously. Why? Do you wish He had made a pee-penis and an ejaculate-penis?
Then the question would be

That sounds like a much better solution. It would mean less chance of infections.

For serious though, everything we know about biology says that living beings evolved over time and had to work with what was already there. If we really were "designed", than the designer in question must be a fucking retard.

lol I see you got your mental skills from John Liebowitz and Colbert.
But I should expect no less coming from the guy who got interested in African porn set up.

dafuq is this

And I see you got yours from bubba and your local pastor, but you can argue all day long and you will never have a shred of concrete proof of god's existence or "intelligent design".

Let me use your own words to make a fool of you.

You can still believe in god while understanding that the doctrine is flawed, created by ancestors who said shit and made shit up to unite people using documents that were made to sound convincing at the time.

Religion as it stands, in particular the Christian religion has made it's mark, and has motivated people to act well. If god is out there, it's blasphemous to assume that a document created by men contains His word. You instead must live as well as you can in honor of Him, instead of being petty, overzealous and violent like those Muslim fuckheads.

As a christian, you disappoint me. Your faith is clearly shaken by a scientist, (Science, which was started by Christainity in the first place in order to understand the world God gave us, in order to be closer to him and love him even more) which only tells us of your weak faith and hope.

Let what is true, be true. God is truth, not lies, not the ones you tell.

People like you are why I want to leave New York City.

You got a mirror in your house? Go look into it.
When you do, try to explain what the natural purposeful function of 1/3 of an eye would benefit Natural Selection in the Darwinian Evolutionary model.
Then look up the historicity of the New Testament. Also video related. Test it. Review the information for yourself. Refute it all (here or on your own) for your own benefit.

Or you can play the ultra-skeptic until one of your media masters/partisan propagandists tell you some other stupidity to believe in so you too can be one of the "smart ones".

I can bet money you were raised with at least a hint of Common Core.

It's from Gigguk's re zero video I think.

Anyone know the name of the song in this bump?

not how evolution works bud.

No idea.

Disprove Leprechauns in a way that does not also disprove god.

No, that's how the theory was originally presented - unless you think the single-celled organisms all life supposedly evolved from already had eyes…which are comprised of more than one cell.
Do you even know how evolution works? Because vid related.

This. The values of christianity helped lead the western world into the super power it is and keep it stable. While I personally don't believe it a god, I think the world needs religion to prevent all the shit [current year] has brought. Just don't look to god for biology lessons.

I think this is something everyone of all creeds should be able to agree on.

forgot to mention with the exception of [current year] creeds but that goes without saying.

theories change, that's how the scientific method works. They are improved upon to be as accurate as possible. The eye didn't spontaneously generate, but it was formed from a mutation, that enabled some multicellular organism to detect light, but just in a simple way like the intensity. Responding to that stimulus gave it an edge and so on. Also I'm not gonna watch a two hour video..

You entirely sidestepped everything I said about Darwinian evolution, fossil records and dinosaurs. Just want to make that clear.
Do I really have to copy-pasta the same thing I always post? Okay then, but first:
Show me evidence of the theory that we come from Martian microbes. It's not strange that rocks come from outer space. Big deal. Show me evidence, any evidence, that we come from Martian space bacteria.
lol what
Unnecessary.
Creationists state that the Earth and everything else was made. Specific dates are irrelevant.
You realize that you are arguing from a blind presupposition, yes? Because I, from a Christian presupposition standpoint, argue that such a thing has indeed been passed on to man by means of divine inspiration from God. That's why I passingly referred to it as His manifesto. What else do you think 2 Timothy 3:16 and 2 Peter 1:21 were talking about?

Bill Nye doesn't even have a doctorate, mate. Do your research. He just has some "honorary" doctorate and is propped up by the media (mainly for his ardent belief in Global Warming).

WHAT
HAhaha! WHAT? You need to actually believe the absolute truth of Scripture in order to be a believer, user. How do you believe in something you think is flawed? And not "textual scribal error" flawed but doctrinally flawed? DO you even know what being a follower of Christ means? Are you kidding me? I'll pray you are rescued from the pseudo-wisdom of the world.

yare yare daze…

Source? This looks like a nice comedy.

Yes
Not when it comes to Darwinian evolution it isn't.

Ever heard of "Punctuated Equilibrium"? After looking at the fossil records, the big cheese(s) pushing Darwinian evolution essentially stated that "We know we said that evolution happens gradually over the course of millions of years, but since the fossil records show no evidence of this then clearly it means that this gradual process has dormancy periods and acceleration periods, which means that things only evolve/mutate into other things REALLY FAST in SHORT BURSTS but, you know, over a gradual period of millions of years. Thus, Evolution is proven by its lack of evidence!"
I did not post webbums to have them ignored by lazies
and full video here
WATCH THEM
or don't. If you don't, but try to continue this argument, you are a failure.

Was there a point you were trying to make?

Okay, as promised:
Part 1
An Early Oxidizing Atmosphere

Not only this, but we are now aware that elemental oxygen is formed by the free dissociation of water molecules under ultra-violet radiation; without the ozone layer filtering out wave-lengths below 3000 Angstroms, this dissociation would result in a (relatively) large amount of elemental oxygen - enough, according to J.H. Carver1 to form an ozone layer at 0.01 PAL.

The point being that there is more evidence of an oxidizing atmosphere than there is against it. All current models of abiogenesis eliminate oxygen from the environment.

Indeed, J.C.G. Walker, in his "Evolution of the Atmosphere" said that the "strongest evidence for a reducing (no oxygen) atmosphere is that we know that chemical Evolution took place!"'
Not THAT is circular reasoning!
But neo-myth, double-think and otherwise is normal for Darwinians who pretend to be the arbiters of empirical truth.

>Foreword to The Mystery of Life’s Origin written by Dr. Dean Kenyon, Professor of Biology at San Francisco State University (Book by Thaxton, Bradley, and Olsen)
>…In this brief summary of the reasons for my growing doubts that life on earth could have begun spontaneously by purely chemical and physical means, there isthe problem of the origin of genetic (i.e. biologically relevant) information in biopolymers :

No experimental system yet devised has provided the slightest clue as to how biologically meaningful sequences of subunits might have originated in prebiotic polynucleotides or polypeptides. Evidence for some degree of spontaneous sequence ordering has been published, but there is no indication whatsoever that the non-randomness is biologically significant. Until such evidence is forthcoming, I certainly cannot claim that the possibility of a Naturalistic origin of life has been demonstrated.

>The authors have addressed nearly all the problems enumerated above and several other important ones as well. They believe, and I now concur, that there is a fundamental flaw in all current theories of the chemical origins of life.

>I suspect that part of the answer is that many scientists would hesitate to accept the authors' conclusion that it is fundamentally implausible that unassisted matter and energy organized themselves into living systems. Perhaps these scientists fear that acceptance of this conclusion would open the door to the possibility (or the necessity) of a supernatural origin of life.

I haven't even gotten into the issues of ATP Synthase and the colossal complexity of the human brain.
webm unrelated

Are you joking? That Darwinian Evolution has no evidence and that they changed their perspective to alter the theory to fit its lack of evidence.
And you still have yet to watch the webm
Okay then. We're done. You are a failure.

Part 2
In his The Fundamental Question of Metaphysics, Martin Heidegger asks the primary question in philosophy, which is: Why do we have something rather than nothing at all? The question may seem abstract at first, but the essential issues Heidegger raises are ones that we all will wrestle with at some point. Why are we here and where has everything that we know come from? It should first be pointed out that the atheist and the theist both believe in the eternal. As succinctly pointed out by the great theologian Jonathan Edwards, you must go back to something that is eternal because, as Edwards put it:

• Something exists
• You don’t get something from nothing
• Therefore, a necessary and eternal ‘something’ must exist

The atheist claims that the eternal ‘something’ is the natural universe; whereas the theist says an eternal Creator brought everything we know into existence. The question then becomes, which possibility is supported by the best evidence? Scientists are unequivocal in their response that the Universe we know and live in is not eternal. Every intellectually honest drop of evidence points to the fact that the universe–at some point in the past–exploded out of nothing into what we know today. Anything that has a beginning (such as our Universe) cannot be eternal and therefore must have a cause beyond and/or behind it. The Scottish skeptic David Hume admitted as much when he wrote, “I never asserted so absurd a proposition as that anything might arise without a cause.” This truth can be put into the following series of logical statements:

• Everything that begins to exist must have a cause
• The universe began to exist
• Therefore, the universe had a cause

Because there are only two, eternal ‘somethings’ that are possible–the universe and a Creator–and one of them has been ruled out by all the evidence we have, a reasonable conclusion is that an eternal Creator is the cause for why we have something rather than nothing at all. This line of argumentation is often called the cosmological argument for the existence of God.

However, critics have tried to attack this argument in two general, philosophical ways. The first has been through asking the question, “If everything needs a cause, then who caused God?” The British skeptic, Bertrand Russell (influenced by philosopher J. S. Mill), tried to argue against the cosmological argument in just such a fashion. However, both Russell and Mill commit two errors when they attempt to undo the cosmological argument. First, they commit the logical error of a category mistake–you cannot cause the uncaused or create the uncreated. Second, the cosmological argument does not say that everything needs a cause, but only those things that have a beginning. God, who has no beginning and is uncaused, needs no cause.
webm unrelated

That is specifically how science operates. If you don't find evidence for something you make a different hypothesis. And we now that traits are hereditary and we've seen small cases of natural selection and evolution in things like moths and gnats. It would make sense that in times of heavy selective pressure evolution occurs faster, and in times of low competition and pressure, evolution tends to stagnate.

Part 3
The second attack on the cosmological argument has come from atheistic scientists who have proposed other possible causes for our universe. The two main options put forth are the multiverse (multiple universes) hypothesis and the quantum mechanics theory that purports things can arise and come into existence without a cause.

However, both alternatives fail when studied closely. The Borde-Guth-Vilenkin theorem has scientifically proven that that even if our universe is just a tiny part of a so-called “multiverse” composed of many universes, the multiverse must have had an absolute beginning. In other words, it also requires a cause. As for the quantum mechanics proposal, it is simply not true that things begin to exist from nothing in a quantum mechanics environment. Anything arising results from fluctuations in the quantum vacuum, which is not “nothing” by definition. Instead, it comes from energy that is locked in the vacuum, which is a sea of fluctuating energy governed by physical laws having a physical structure. No evidence suggests that things come into being from nothing in quantum mechanics.

Both the multiverse and quantum mechanics arguments are examples of what in philosophy is called “drowning the fish.” You can use all the water in the oceans in an attempt to drown the fish, but in the end, it will still be there affirming its existence and presence. In the end, the cosmological argument for God stands intact. The reason we have something rather than nothing is because, “In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth” (Genesis 1:1). Rather than being defeated by modern science (as is the eternal universe claim), the opening line of the Bible is supported by science. Quantum chemist Henry F. Schaeffer says, “A Creator must exist. The Big Bang ripples and subsequent scientific findings are clearly pointing to an ex nihilo creation consistent with the first few verses of the book of Genesis.”

Dr. John Lennox sums up the overall matter of the cosmological argument well when he writes: “There are not many options–essentially just two. Either human intelligence ultimately owes its origin to mindless matter; or there is a Creator. It is strange that some people claim that it is their intelligence that leads them to prefer the first to the second.”

There is no debate among both atheists and theists that the Universe, the Earth, and life on earth displays design.

The most vocal atheist alive today, Richard Dawkins, says: “Living objects… look designed, they look overwhelmingly as though they’re designed. Biology is the study of complicated things which give the impression of having been designed for a purpose.”

Francis Crick, an atheist and co-discoverer of DNA, says, “Biologists must constantly keep in mind that what they see was not designed, but rather evolved.” Of course, "must constantly keep in mind" simply means "it looks like design, quacks like design, flies and walks like design, but you must always believe against the observational evidence that is is not design."

That's not changing a hypothesis, that's altering a provably false hypothesis to illogically stand proven by its lack of provable evidence.
Again. You did not watch the video. You did not look at the webm. You did not even research this elsewhere.

Tell me user: Do you like behaving as an idiot? Because only an idiot would say the above is "how science operates" and not care to look into anything of what he believes.

Part 4
The theist responds that things look designed because they were in fact designed by a Creator. The teleological (from the Greek word telos which means end, aim, or purpose) argument for God contends that one way we can validate the existence of a Creator is through the marks of intelligence and design that the universe and humankind exhibit.

The argument is stated in the following way:
• Behind every complex design is a designer
• The universe has a complex design
• Therefore, the universe has a designer

Who is right? Is everything simply the product of time + matter + chance or is there a transcendent Creator? Which way does the evidence lead? Opponents of religion such as Dawkins and Crick may say things only appear designed, however even they cannot refute the presence of intelligent design that appears in life’s building blocks, which is DNA. DNA represents what is called “specified complexity,” meaning it contains a complex design that defies any rational attempt at explaining it other than by an intelligent source.

Atheist Richard Dawkins admits that the message found in just the cell nucleus of an amoeba is more than all thirty volumes of the Encyclopedia Britannica, with the entire amoeba itself having as much information in its DNA as 1,000 complete sets of the Encyclopedia Britannica.

The important thing to understand is that the makeup of these entities is not random, not just meaningless data, but instead is highly organized information. Noted biophysicist Dean Kenyon states the conclusion on DNA plainly when he says: “If science is based on experience, then science tells us that the message encoded in DNA must have originated from an intelligent cause. What kind of intelligent agent was it? On its own, science cannot answer this question; it must leave it to religion and philosophy. But that should not prevent science from acknowledging evidences for an intelligent cause origin wherever they may exist.”

What do Dawkins and Crick postulate as the source for the specified complexity and information found in DNA? Crick, speaking for Dawkins as well, says: “Given the weaknesses of all theories of terrestrial genesis, directed panspermia should still be considered a serious possibility.”

Those unfamiliar with the term “directed panspermia” should understand that Crick and Dawkins say the best explanation for DNA is that aliens came to earth and planted it here. It needs to be noted that even if Crick and Dawkins are correct and their argument granted, it only extends the issue to that supposed race of beings. Dawkins proposes space aliens for the reason we see intelligence here but he also says that the alien would have had to have evolved as well.

The problem is if you cannot get the evolutionary process to solve the information process here on earth, why think it could happen elsewhere? Kicking the dilemma to outer space does not help at all. The truth is those who deny that an ultimate Creator is responsible for the intelligence and design reflected in life exhibit far more faith than those who affirm the teleological argument for God.

In fact, it was the argument from and to design that convinced what used to be atheism’s greatest philosopher and spokesman–Anthony Flew–to abandon his atheism and embrace the concept of a Creator. Stating his position on the matter, Flew simply said: “I think the origins of the laws of nature and of life and the Universe point clearly to an intelligent Source. The burden of proof is on those who argue to the contrary.”

Do you have the adult swim promo with the ramen noodles girl?

I love when people post a bunch of webms and then get this agitated and hysterical. Makes it really easy to identify them in future threads and filter them right away.

It would be great to layer this over a disturbing video. For example: someone being murdered.

Does anyone have that Ukrainian army one where a soldier tries to jump a 3-step thing and trips?

Webm didn't go.

Enjoy random discord chaos

This reminds me, can I get a webm made of this?

hope that guy keeps doing what he likes to do

you got sauce on this? i'm pretty sure i already have it favorited on sadpanda but i can't remember

Been labbing in Guilty Gear

I love letting what other people think stop me from doing the things i love

that QUALITY

No vid gamu

How, exactly?

WINTER IS SUPPOSED TO BE COMFY

Do it yourself

Unless if you have a JOB, wagecuck

1 post every 3 seconds

then dont let me stop you fromt enjoying it you fucking faggot

link to discord server

Anyone know where I can watch the full movie? I'm too broke to buy it right now.

Use the better webm i made some months ago famicom

youtube.com/watch?v=B8pywyGywWg

Thanks, overwrote the file.

And thank you, user.

This is the closest thing I have to anything winter or Christmas related.

I'd make a video from everyone's favorite holiday flash, but I get awful stuttering when trying to capture it.

Are you trying to record it at 30 fps? Because it's probably made with 24 fps, knowing flash animators.

A bit more bliss for ya.

More along the lines of me being on a toaster of a laptop I usually use as a file server after my UPS went nuclear and killed my rig's power supply along with it.

Looking For Gamers

this one came first.

it was a viral e-mail video for a while.

I miss those days. I'll probably never forget the journey to the new world. Played this while all the ships were departing. Love you guys.

Now now hold up out there, do you mean cuckchan or do you really mean ebaumsworld?

Is that some kind of Gnostic anime?

I like how badly these Holla Forums creationists got triggered over a single video. Do tell me how your god is any more real than Jupiter or any of the other 2600ish gods :^)

That still sounds like a pretty dumbass theory regardless of the supposed evidence. Life developing on Earth by itself in the primordial stew is way more believable and likely whether you're religious or not. No wonder people are losing interest in the likes of Nye.

Such a pleasant show.

It was pleasant indeed and we were unworthy of it. Although Bruce Timm had even bigger and greater plans for it until WB and Paul Rudish stepped in. Imagine what could've been. Something better than what Freakazoid already was would've been perfection. Would've blown that Deadpool fucker out of the water.

you got the source on it? i'm pretty sure i've seen it before and its really bothering me that i can't find it

sauce pls

Quite a few of those WB shows had very good writing.
Animaniacs and Freakazoid! come to mind, but Tiny Toon Adventures also had some of that feeling to it, where it wasn't just another mindless children's cartoon.

TTA was weird when it came to the animation department, though. Animaniacs had some inconsistency to it, but holy shit did Tiny Toon Adventures go from wall to wall and get episodes completely butchered by Kennedy. They always do that fucking dance. Fuck that shit.

Not videos, but this thread's on its way out. Also no point in saging with the post count being where it is.

Go back to Holla Forums or /fringe/ or some shit you fucking retard. This is the VIDEO GAMES board for discussing VIDEO GAMES. This isn't fucking Holla Forumschan as much as you retarded redneck fucks wish it was.

Is this a fucking hentai for Euphoria? What did we do to deserve this?

He's from /christian/ you mong.

eked

It was some crazy old person. I don't remember exactly what happened afterwards, I think the person got euthanized for being a fuckin idiot