Playing this game right now...

Playing this game right now. It's pretty good but unfortunately playing it gave me a new itch that it's not quite scratching.

What are some comfy games where you can go to a magic school and slowly progress into a powerfull wizard?

That's ridiculously specific. Other than some shitty Harry Potter game I can't think of anything.

Also

Skyrim. Don't forget to install fuckton of magic mods!

Okay you don't have to progress into an awesome wizard, but going to a magic school is good enough.
First 3 on the PC were pretty comf. I had the Gamecube ISO on Dolphin bit I haven't gotten around to playing it yet. May try it out.

Not exactly what you're looking for, but you might consider Littlewitch Romanesque. It's an eroge where you take the role of a master wizard who has three years to train two cute loli apprentices. You also get to bang some hot aras along the way.

There's also an all ages version if you just want to raise magical girls and not give anybody the dick. If you're into that sort of thing.

Oh boy, on dolphin you probably can go widescreen on them without issues. Try it, send screenshots here.

That's a girl's game. Are you a girl?

Holla Forums is a board for girls, stupid, aren't you a girl?

How do you figure? Fortune Summoners has cute girls doing cute things, but it will also absolutely slap the living shit out of you in regards to difficulty.

Littlewitch Academia has you technically playing a teacher, but your progress is measured by your two students learning spells. Also there's a full restoration patch for the Steam version.

Magical Diary has you play a female character in just such a setting, but you can go full homo.

So who was this game supposed to appeal to?

Do you not like cute girls, user? Do you prefer something more masculine like dicks?

Well put fellow user.

I like cute girls, but I don't like overwhelmingly feminine aesthetics. I don't like it when games put emphasis on sex appeal either.

That post has to be the gayest shit I've seen on Holla Forums outside of a gamergate thread.

Fortune Summoners doesn't really have much in the way of sex appeal. There are a few mildly lewd jokes here and there but mostly it falls into the Hugs Not Fugs category. In any event, it's not what I'd classify as a girly game. But everyone has their own individual tastes and there's nothing wrong with that.

Just unlock the third girl faggot. She's exactly that.

Gay is a kind of sex appeal, so no.

I was replying to your dicks argument.

Thank God I'm not the only one. For a second there, I thought I was just shit at vidya but they really should let you switch directions while attacking

Witch's Wish for the DS maybe?

Alright, I'll check these out. Thanks anons.

Alright, if a loli game triggers normalfags it's good enough for me. Definitely playing this after I beat Fortune Summoners.

You mean Littlewitch Romanesque, right? Don't play with my heart.

Yeah, he just got the name wrong. There's not Little Witch Academia game adaptation yet. A man can dream though.

Hey, I know that user. She's only into yaoi shit. Definitely not a normal person.

Of course its a fucking Fujoshi.

any recommendations?

Apocalypse is a really great mod. Adds a ton of spells that weren't in the game.
There's also a balance mod that makes destruction not shit which is kinda cool. Just look up "magic balance mod skyrim" and you're bound to find it.

Kind of unrelated but if you end up going as elf for the magic stats you should pick up ethereal elves mod. It makes them look not retarded.

sorry that was meant for you

Sadly there aren't any mods that make the College questline not shit.

thx bro

I'm also searching for good enchanting mods that can give crazy strength stats boosts like in morrowind.

Will he ever unfuck his shit?