Whats your favorite fan made game?

Eat shit

Aloha, what's good?

7su, without a doubt

*tfw you remember your waifu has a dub.**
s-should I?

ss13

Morning everyone.

Tired. Stayed up too late yesterday watching a gross 3dpd get drunk and do gross shit.

Played some Zelda 2 yesterday, was ok. Might try 1 again today.

Gays are worse than kikes because you don't have to worry about mosquitoes at a bar mitzvah tbh

Games are shit

Ritsu, why?

ritsu is my favorite 4am-er

Pan, this headache is Krillin me. I guess I'll have to

Goku bed but I wanna

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

This little group of faggots must die in order to bring back the old 4am

Hey everyone

This is what

She was pretty funny. Singing like a dumb ass and spitting everywhere. Plus got a naked a few times cause too drunk.

Mornin bot user, how goes

dead thread

This, Wolfspider and Phil should die

Are you hurt?

Thanks user! You too.

Hows your day going user?

Gay fucking thread

I got the job at the movie theater. I had my doubts since I usually don't hear back, but I was wrong. I got orientation tomorrow

Wew, where were you able to watch something like that? Also not a bot, just on mobile so I fucked up spoilers

Don't have one.

Found some vidya I'd been looking for at half decent prices the other day and a game my dad had ordered me as a Christmas gift arrived in excellent condition. Too bad a DVD set I'd ordered for my birthday a while back still hasn't arrived and still seems to have gotten stuck in fucking North Carolina for the past half week.

Least gay thread on Holla Forums
KILL ALL THE GAYS AND THE FAGGOTS

ss13>>11531063
free popcorn and films, nice

Nice! Get ready for free popcorn and the ability to spoil new movies as much as you want.

Oh.

Niconico of course.

you're slipping. you'll start wanting a girlfriend again soon.

I feel you there man, shipping is garbage this time of year. I'm still waiting on a wii nunchuck that was supposed to come, at the very latest, on the 7th.

God dammit Nier

Of the shitty ways devs tend to make "hard" modes I prefer enemies to one shot you over them becoming damage sponges.

Wew those are a blast and a half. Fuck I wish I could've seen this. I'd probably be sick, but I'm morbidly curious now

what a faggot

Alright but I'm tired now
It's fucking hot though I guess Winter started for you burgers today

I swear, USPS is probably going to take their sweet ass time delivering, right up until the last estimated date of January 11th. Seriously, why the fuck has my package sat in overnight storage in NC since early Friday morning? Did USPS just fucking lose it? They'd better not have damaged it, considering it's at old 2005 hard boxed anime set.

My dad's gift arrived two days after it shipped, but he uses Amazon Prime of course, since he has the extra money to pay for the subscription. Oh well, at least I can start playing that game whenever.

gay sex thread

Why sick?

She wasn't puking or anything if thats what you mean. Just spitting and drooling, eating like a pig, literally 3dpd really.

Yeah saw like snow flakes the other day. Not really snow just the lightest snow for like 10 minute.

DO NOT

Fuck off we're full

Technically where I live it seems like autumn just started. What trees we have here only just started turning colors this past week, and it's still been warm enough to go out in shorts and a light jacket.

fulla crap there mate

everyone who comes on here regularly should stop, this thread is something that should be avoided you stupid faggots.

Do you get lots of Snow where you are
We don't get snow but It's not a huge drive to where snow is

Are you from Arizona or something

Tablet still hasn't come in, which is pretty disappointing. Hopefully it shows up tomorrow. Would really like to get it set up and get to vidya. Been playing DKC2 on an emulator while I wait. I don't remember it being this hard as a kid. Here's some cute boat.

Oh wow, that's nothing. I was expecting drunk shitting or something

Who?

It snows like once or twice a year maybe. Its just the right amount for comfy without being annoying.

gay sex thread

I never really got far in the DKC games as a kid. I really should try to beat them now.

But user, 3d are always pd so. Gross.

On the other hand I made up my progress in far less time. What took me six hours on hard I got done in under four on normal with just as much dicking around doing side stuff.
>left my xbox at my mother's place
Friday when. I want to know what happens and what giant thing I get to kill next.

One of these. Got some pretty alright buttons.

I have the first two around somewhere and beat them both. 2 is by far the best. 3 was ambitious but the hardware couldn't really handle it, and 1's good but the other two are just better. New ones are alright too.

my disgust still stands

Yeah well at least i'm not gay

Jelly. Wish I were excited about a game like that. Been in a real gaming rut the last couple of weeks.

Yeah I mostly played 2 as a kid. The girl monkey was the most fun to play as.

That's hardly a tablet though. At least it has buttons

that makes four of us

I'm that guy a month ago that asked about Neon Genesis Evangelion, despite everyone saying in the thread not to watch it… I actually loved it.

Despite what most anons in Holla Forums think, Ms Soryu is best girl.

Those people are idiots, Eva is great.

Also that's a pretty funny picture of Misato

pls rate my OC I just made

Filtered.

l o l

She's pretty broken, yeah.

It's basically a tablet with an asterisk. It even has an HDMI port and cable so I could play on my TV if I wanted. I don't want to though.

Gaaaay

no u

Asuka you mean.

T R I G G E R E D

Who? I'll fuck them up.

>implying?

Haha, that's pretty funny user. No sane person would ever be an asukafag

You should give Nier a shot if you have a 360 or PS3. It's pretty cheap and so far its been great, though they give one of the weaker voice actors too many dramatic lines. The scene is a little immersion breaking since it implies a greater connection between some characters than they should be sharing at that point.

It was a fun show and I think the first two Rebuild films were alright too, though the third can sniff a floppy dick
I'm an unapologetic Reifag. I like Asuka but given the choice between a quiet, relaxing, if not emotionally distant girl and one that can't help but be loud and cunty, I'd rather be around the former.

dis tbh, any word on 7su2?

yoooooooo unni, ain't a fan made game sumn made off a existing ip tho monica?

dis tbh monica

fam c'mon mayne u smash thoooo?

slovenia? porque? also you need to LABEL SHIT MONICA GOYDDDAYUM

u kno dat hoe grind stumps monica church

Do you need to know drakengard (or however you spell it) to understand nier? I've been meaning to pick it up for years, but that's kind of held me back

Yeah.

stupid ass nigga

I meant it more as in I'm a fan of that game

Rei is a doll and a clone of Yui Ikari, might as well go with Yui since its the adult version.

Whatever you want to say about Asuka's personality, she has a better body and a cuter face.

Didn't they do major Reif fanservice in the rebuilds? They had a love triangle between Shinji, Asuka and even fucking Rei. REI!

Rei got so much attention that us Asukafags got ignored completely, it hurts. At least I have Angelic Days manga.

I do got a ps3 laying around somewhere. Annoying thing is my big tv its hooked up to is blocked by my desktop now. One of these days I'll try to hook it up to the same display my computer is on I guess so I can play stuff again. Just got an Initial D game for ps3 I want to play anyway.

Since community focus has shifted to reddit and Tumblr, and part of the Dev team allegedly thought that C++ was a game engine, my hopes for 7su2 are pretty low tbh. I mean, I'dove for it to be good, but it's hard to convince myself that it will be

Friendly reminder to filter all tripfags.

You're meant to filter Wolfspider not Ritsu

As far as I know, Nier takes place after a particular Drakengard ending, but one doesn't need to play Drakengard prior to enjoy the game (kind of how one doesn't necessarily need to have played Koudelka to enjoy Shadow Hearts). Still, I would assume you'd get the most out of it playing (suffering?) through Drakengard prior. I don't think you need to play Drakengard 2 though, which from what I've heard is reason to be thankful. Take that with a grain of salt though; I haven't payed them either, just lurked a few threads on them here and there.

He filtered me when I said something that triggered him. Just say that Asuka is best girl and he will leave.

They both are shit, no exceptions.

VIDEO GAMES :D

sorry mayne i ain't been relavent on da int'l level out in eastern europe fo a fukkn minute monica mah bad

u breakin social mores ova there unni?

u already sittin there watchin it happen fam. what would RITSU think ris u jus baskin in da cold glow of dat degenerate shit monica.

oh snap….mayne.

but a nigga don't agree tho tbh

Given that I'm pretty sure it was you that was trying to push the series on me before, how long does a chained playthrough of .hack//IMOQ take in your experiences? Debating about what to play next, and while lengthy games don't bother me (provided the pacing isn't too bad), I do like to kind of know what sort of time investment I'm looking at.

DOUBLE FILTERED

Implying I watched that garbage

absolutely

shieeet i put at least 25-30 hours into infection iirc.

Kaworu best girl.
amidoinitrite?

Hmmm not sure. They can be pretty grindy I think. Though your stats carry over I think as well. Hard to tell fam its been a long time.

I was just watching the train wreck tbh

That girl was a mess

I know you're an autist about male characters and all, but come the fuck on

I thought that too but recently I was told you didn't need any prior knowledge to understand the game. I'm only maybe halfway through so far and I've had no trouble grasping what's going on.

Not so much fan service as it was a softening of her character, and she wasn't the only one to get that treatment. Pretty much everyone is a little more likable in the films and while I do think the love triangle shit was a little silly, the motivation behind it sort of fit their characters. Rei wants to feel more human and Asuka doesn't want to be upstaged by someone she views as beneath her.

Well I would certainly hope so, given it's one game split into four.

Mainly debating as to whether to give IMOQ a go first, or maybe play Tsugunai before I get into another lengthy series.

Doth his Faggotry know no bounds?

oh unni

yea but u gotta think how shit like dat effect bof of u tho das wut bein a husbando all about u kno fam accountability n shieeet, moral compasses n wut not monica

iz any of dat new evangelion shit worf it? I liked the series aight but da ending is garbage and da ova movie ending thing was shit too i think that's all i saw tho.

character+mech designs on point tho tbh, hella so even.

Ritsu is nowhere near as bad as Wolfspider

Why don't you sneak into the Kitchen
Also Asuka is best girl

Now you are just throwin gook speak at me

I do autistically avoid getting attached to other characters and stuff so I will probably avoid watching her stream again anyway

dey bof legends 2 me fam lyk magic n bird tbh

oh this wasn't even real life fam u good monica if so

Huh nah what

Niconico nigga shiiiiiiiet

How does it fit Rei's character when she's kind of Shinji's mother in a way? It only really fits Asuka because they had alot of sexual tension in NGE and EOE movie.

It would have made more sense if they at least paired Asuka and Shinji together or something, since it would have fit with their characters in all the established canon. Rebuild is shit for that reason, along with the addition of Mari.

She'll go to work sometime in the next hour so might as well just wait her out.

DMX you're cool and all but did you know 50% of homosexuals have HIV

Fair enough

u watched a drunk stream u ain't like go get drunk w/ da chick or nuffin?

Maybe a safe assumption then that an entire runthrough might be four times that then?

For some reason, instead of just translating the name into English, Atlus kept the Japanese name and added the translation after it. Full western name is "Tsugunai: Atonement".

thas y i said magic AND bird tho homie

check dat shit out tho
yea i'd say so unless the last one is a cash grab type deal tho monica

Suggest stuff to make for breakfast user!

That girls hair is crazy. Play it!

Stick with the original series of EVA, rebuilds are shit and fan fiction

mayne idk wut u do between threads fam

Geez, if it's 25-30 hours each for a total of 100-120 total… I seem to remember hearing G.U.'s entries were longer as well.

I honestly don't think I would have recognized the sidetails (or whatever they are) had you not brought them up. Anyhow, the premise sounded interesting enough. Merc angers some goddess who rips his soul from his body in retaliation, and in order to return to life he needs to solve the issues of the nearby town, possessing people he encounters to interact with the living.

I had a bunch of shit typed out but I accidentally hit screencap and killed the tab.
Basically I really like the first two but the third squanders all of that cool shit and fucking nothing happens. It's really boring once you're past the opening.

It's pretty clear she's aware she's a clone or something and we all know she values her relationship with Gendo. It makes sense that she'd follow up on Shinji's reminiscing about how they used to spend time together.

Yeah you watch K-On garbage, terrible moeshit. You like baby animes.

Wait for the next thread.

Just sit around gaming, watching weebshit, and talking with the lads really. Comfy life.

Neat. Should have a nice story with that then.

K-on is literally the creme of the crop.

I got a torrent goin of deez blu-ray macross joints. been a minute since I watched dat shit but I was lookin for sumn different to go w/ afta da holidays.

shieeeet ritsu don't sleep dat nigga waits mayne

Omelette

I feel like death tbh

I take 2 naps a day lately. It kinda sucks.

Shit fam thats a lot of work.

death's a bitch also pic related

Its moeshit, the whole premise is "cute girls doing cute things" and that's what every person that watches it talks about, Rikku or Ritsu, etc.

Evangelion is a psychological thriller. How many animes have the main character masturbate to unconscious barebreasted waifus?

It was made by some apparently small dev called Cattle Call (all I can find on them is that they also made the PS2 Arc the Lad games), and they managed to get Yasunori Mitsuda on the team to compose.

omelettes ez af tbh pro tip use a rubber spatula, easier than scrambled eggs imo u ain't even rly gotta mess w/ it jus flip da shit n chop up w/e u wanna put up in da bitch monica

AYYO MOODS U IN HERE
how do i change mah avatar dis shit diffrent dan da vb joints

What's keeping you from doing it?

your wifu is death?

I'd rather not go around reaping souls

Never played Arc the Lad honestly.

Yeah but I'd rather just microwave something. Or make a sandwich.

I've been drinking tea lately and I've got to say even though anglos are wrong almost 100% of the time they like some tasty hot beverages

good and proper

you are a good example of an evil anglo, you faggot pedo

Collecting souls is fun though, just think of all the possibilities.

Today I was watching this cam girl on chaturbate. I was looking to fap but she wasn't doing anything aside from actually having a conversation with people in the chat and, instead of leaving to find another girl to watch, I decided to roll with it. I don't specifically remember what she talked about, and I just lurked the whole time, but I paid attention andI felt like I got to know her. Then, she started to do a show. I feel like because she took time to talk about things that I was able to get a feeling for her personality, which allowed me to have a stronger attraction to her when she actually started toying with herself. I busted my nut and it was fucking fantastic, but soon afterward I fell into a crushing depression because the whole scenario reminded me of some approximation of the cycle of relationships. You know what I mean, you meet someone and make small talk before gradually becoming more comfortable around them and finally becoming intimate.

The whole thing just reminded me how fucking lonely I am. How do I stop myself from being so lonely? I wish there were a pill I could take or something I could do to just shut off my emotions. Fuck you, you may be satisfied with your waifus but I need a woman to cuddle and hold hands with, and with whom I can experience the mundane and monotonous aspects of life.

tl;dr I fapped to some camslut and it reminded me just how lonely I actually am and now I want to die.

I've heard the first three are pretty decent tactical RPGs, though admittedly do have a case of being translated by Working Designs.

Never really been one to like tea. Meanwhile a friend of mine guzzles that leaf water down like no tomorrow, to the point they burn out their tea making device once or twice a year.

Wish I had some good tea.

Do you have good friends? Like m8s

no pedo

putting'um in jars, yeah lovely I suppose

find afew groups of fags to shit post with

Why is >>>/kon/ dead faggots

used to b she still hittin me up fo dat alimony

sammies b top tier tho tbh

issat a pillow or a hat on da lef

i always thought da nigga arc look bad ass af tbh monica

no, just you fags

that's what I have 8ch for.

yeah

Man, I can't handle camgirls. I'm too clingy and I get jealous when they're doing private shows. Makes me feel like I'm being cheated on for some reason.
I think we all know that feeling.

Omelettes are easy
Crack 2-3 eggs, chuck them in a container
Whisk them with a fork
Add Milk and whisk
Add Cheese and whisk
Chuck it in the Microwave for 2 minutes
Whisk the omelette when done
Do it for another minute
If there is still runny bits whisk it again and chuck it in for another 30 seconds
Easy as fuck

just drive by her

it's a pillow of sorts

other places where you can actually connect to people you nig

same reason why >>>/luckystar/ is dead.

If I had like white bread then yeah they'd be good. Family has been buying that fucking garbage wheat shit for years and it drives me crazy.

Try and make some online bros who are interested in the same shit as you.

I thought grabbing your dick was that

The fuck? Grab a frying pan you fucking savage.

Fuck you, it comes out good every time

I bet its rubbery! Try a pan come on, I'm a lazy shit but even I don't microwave my eggs.

liar

Right, I'm totally going to grab a frying pan, wait 5 minutes for it to heat up and wait twice as long to cook it because it might taste incrementally better when I am making something before I head to work

Do you not add enough milk or something

nigga plz, bread power rankings:

rly? u ain't tryna kill niggas w/ dat salmonella?

Since when is K-on better than LotGH

oh right

What sort of shitty Jew eggs do you get if you get Salmonella from it

you ain't g hom

I don't microwave eggs!

It's better on the stove and only takes longer if you have shitty electric appliances. lrn2cooking

i get da mos ghetto eggs fam balee dat hol up i'ma post pics n/m one piece is out by fam

washu mean fam

Now I'm getting why the shills shill against you, not saying they're right but I get it

Yeah only a little better and not everyone has a $5000 oven from Germany

Well, unless you get out there into life, that's not likely to change.

Too bad he and his crew are being prepped for mobile shit, just like Rudy and the drifters.

Since literally forever.

Man, I remember seeing some analysis a while back where some user was trying to say how k-on singlehandledly destroys postmodernism or cultural marxism or some shit.

You don't use the fucking Jew for example on why LotGH is great

muff ucan WONDER BREAD

That shits literally the best.

its just bants lad

There you go user

It's much better. Hell, I can do it on my shitty electric oven and I'm not even that good at cooking. You just need to apply yourself and not settle for microwaving shit

I'm honestly not even awake right now

Well we don't have a dishwasher or Kitchen Hose so it isn't easy to clean frying pans

Same. Will probably pass out in a couple of hours.

I have a crapload of christmas stuff to do in the next couple of days and need to fix my sleep schedule but its hard.

I'm sorry, I found that shit hilarious when I first saw that screencap. I'd love to see some weeb actually have to present that conclusion as a class project. Hell, it would probably be less embarrassing than the time one did a speech on what anime he enjoyed in a required communications class I had to take in community college.

Is Christmas busy where you are, it's pretty quiet here

It's not hard at all if you wipe it off while it's still warm. Always do that if you have the option. You usually won't need more than the force of the tap water or a paper towel to get the solid crap off and after that it's super simple soap and water to clean it.

Weeew what anime did the guy talk about?

Not too bad unless you go to one of the touristy areas then its really busy. Its mostly family shit I gotta do.

So like Hope Country or something

But doesn't the shit get hard by the time the water goes warm, which takes half a minute to a minute

Thank god I have pretty much none to do. I'm bringing some eggnog and cookies to the dinner I got invited to but that's pretty much it.

Then just go over it with a paper towel to get anything that'll stick off of it. Cleaning is easy as shit when you don't need to scrub

Whats that?

I have to go to like 2 dinners and a breakfast. I don't want to do shit.

The main one I remember was him going on about how he dropped $700 on the blu-rays for Fate/Zero. His presentation even had clips from it. I felt bad for the guy. I mean, I don't mind anime myself, but you don't do that as a school project you have to present to an audience. Same reason I felt a bit bad for a guy I sat next to in class that made a Paper Miku animated video (it was technically well animated, but still). Oh well, at least both can say they weren't as bad off as the fucking landwhale furfag I had in one of my classes. Now that was BAD. Every fucking project. Every fucking one had to have her fetish in there somewhere.

I don't really have to go to this, but it's better than spending the day alone again.

I'd say the paper miku one might not have been so bad. Even normalfags know a little about miku sometimes.

And fucking furries. Someone needs to gas another one of their cons.

Whos it with? Friends or fam?

Hope County is a County in Tennessee which has rivers, I remember it from Rick Tyler, the guy who said he'd Make America White Again

My ex's family. Don't really talk to mine anymore and I only have one friend. Her dad invited me.

Yeah, again, it was competently animated and designed, just that it's not exactly what I would consider a good subject material for something you present to the class. That damn furry though. She'd even brag about the fursuit she'd bought (showing photos to anyone that would pay her a second's attention) and how she was going to drag her boyfriend and son off to the next one she could.

Never heard it of it honestly.

Think I remember that Rick Tyler guy though, he was running for something this past year right?

That sounds incredibly awkward.

That poor kid.

Every damn time I go to a con I see furries hugging kids and shit because the parents don't know any better, its disgusting.

It might end up that way. I'd still rather go there than be alone, though.

I have to wonder if it was even her kid, or her boyfriend's son.

Just hope your ex don't bring anybody.

Maybe get a bit sloshed with them and try to fug or something?

Hopefully the boyfriend gets the kid out of there before its too late if thats the case.

I think she might have broken up with her guy and her dad's trying to hook us back up.
That's part of the plan.
I'd definitely be down but I'm not sure if a Christmas party's the best place for that. If it gets awkward enough around her I can just talk with her brother. He's okay.

Shiiiiiiiet user if her own dads your wingman you might be down to clown charlie brown.

He just really likes me. I'm not sure why.

You seem like a nice guy user, its no surprise.

I'm off to eat breakfast and play games, cya next thread!

Yeah, he was running for House, he lost unfortunately, I think he did about as good as Duke
Also I hear there is a push for Spencer to run in Montana as there will be a by-election but honestly if Spencer was smart he'd know that his comments about faggotry will mean he can't win among Christians
Ben Garrison should be running instead of Spencer because he can actually win

dat hoe puddin is a cunt tho