How come you guys didn't blast nintendo for their Smash WIU Pay 2 Win and day 1 dlc?

How come you guys didn't blast nintendo for their Smash WIU Pay 2 Win and day 1 dlc?

Bayonetta and Cloud (the two top tier characters) could have been released with the game on release but instead Nintendo chose to charge you 40 $ for them later?

Where is the outrage?

Maybe nobody cares?

that's not how you spell Sheik and Rosalina

Its not perfect but sm4sh and splatoon both gave me the most playtime of anything this gen in multiplayer. I wish there was a good analogue for smash somewhere else but none of the ones I've tried seem quite there.

Right here.
Op is a faggot

Mewtwo was the first DLC character, and came out a while after the game's release.
Also stop giving a fuck about tiers. Unless you're at the point where you play like a machine against other people who play like machines, tiers don't have that much of an impact. I got my local game group to think Palutena and G&W are top tier by not being shit.

I mean come on, if you're going to shitpost you can do better than that. Here, let me help:

Of those, only Cloud is in S tier, and is outclassed by Diddy. 6/7 of the S tier characters aren't DLC. Bayonetta isn't even top 10 (But two other DLC characters, Mewtwo and Ryu are you retard)

Don't suggest I don't still utterly despise DLC.

"Smashfaggots" probably just didn't give a fuck about blatant Jewry. I've only ever paid for characters in Sm4sh in my life and I'm still pissed there's no plans of a simple more expensive special edition with everything.

Also, Cloud was a random addition a year later to generate hype while Bayonetta won the contest to become a new character.

just pirate the dlc lmao

haha lol

Theres no outrage because you're practically making shit up.

Mewtwo came out like six or so months after the game was released. And was only announced right around the release of the Wii u version. This is like the third time I've seen someone try to act like they had all these characters completely finished and just sat on them, with nothing to show for it. And it just gets more silly when you try and claim that further down towards bayonetta.

I remember everyone thinking we'd be getting two characters that would be voted in. But then they threw in Corin and acted as if Bayo was the only winner.

That faggot getting in was complete unacceptable bullshit.

The only outrage I see is your rambling not making any fucking sense, also the price is wrong.

Literally everything in this OP is a lie.

I remember when Sm4sh's burgeoning competitive scene was circlejerking about Bowser being a top-tier character.

Tiers
Are for queers.

I remember that too. Sucks, because I found Bowser to be really fun to play.

All the characters I like to play are shit except Fox and Meta Knight and I'm not even remotely good at those two.

I don't think you know what "day 1 dlc" means.

this tbh fam

what, did they nerf the bowz or did people just learn how to play?

People learned how to play. When the game first came out everyone was marveling and hyped and all that judgment-clouding excitement and it was just constant "so-and-so is top-tier now!" or "my main is bottom-tier now!" and so on. Especially the infamous "Samus is the most powerful character in the game" line. It takes time for these things to stabilize.

The worst character I liked to play as was Dedede, if I recall. I just wanted to hit people with a big fuck-off hammer. That's just a raw, no-frills pleasure for me. Too bad.

Bowser was good. because everyone was bad at smash. It wasn't out for long at all.

I think it was around the time everyone was waiting for the wii u version to be released

Remember when Sakurai said there would be no paid DLC? I still wonder why no one was outraged after that.

Probably because people got caught up in excitement for new characters.

I was holding out for a Belmont or Snake, maybe Solar Boy Django

Back when it was just 3DS, you couldn't play as execution-heavy because of the limited controls of the system. Thus, Bowser performed well because his play style focused less on fast execution and more on reads, etc. It also helped that 3DS matches were usually 2-stock, so the pre-nerf bowsercide was an easy way to win.

The 3DS is a bitch to grip no matter the model.

Because almost nobody on Holla Forums owns a Wii U

I did blast their asses. Getting every DLC character costs a ridiculous amount compared to the base game.

How the hell do people not manage with 3DS controls? I've got gorilla paws and I can operate it decently enough that I don't play noticeably worse on 3DS than I do on a Gamecube controller or Wii U tablet. Especially when nowadays if grip is an issue you can get those goofy latch-on controller handles for your 3DS, or if you just hate the control-scheme you can wirelessly link a controller to it through homebrew tools.

2DS's don't have hand grips you can actually buy if you're stupid enough to buy one.

False, actually.

Nigger Django was just about as likely as Wonder Red or Marina Liteyears.

The 2DS is still the most retarded handheld I have ever seen in my life. A fucking N-Gage looks like a better purchase than that thing.

I wanted to believe, especially with Mega Man in

It's a budget-model 3DS and doesn't really pretend to be anything else, works if you just want access to 3DS games. Also its L and R buttons won't shit out on you like a proper DS's are almost guaranteed to. Kind of surprised there wasn't ever a New 2DS.

I just can't stand the design. Without the ability to fold, it's a device with the form factor of a tablet with a fraction of the screen space and resolution.

Of a pretty dinky tablet, though I get what you mean about it being a pretty awkward device in general. I guess if you liked the old Game Boys where it was just a slab of system instead of a clamshell design it'd be more up your alley.

Thanks for reminding me of other cool characters we'll never have because MUH FF7

Sm4sh has made me hate Bayonetta as well.

Out of stock fam.