Lobotomy Corp

So, this Korean studio managed to release a demo / early access of their game

its some sort of SCP-esque management game, where you have to take care of several "abnormalities" making sure they are happy and don't attempt to escape your facility

weird shit is that it seems mostly russians like the game so far

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/uc?id=0B2TDMh2USHcMODJEeC13ZFUzUlE
drive.google.com/uc?id=0B2TDMh2USHcMMEk3aTdQclZLeGc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I heard of this game earlier, I think it was through Holla Forums

It's an interesting idea but so far it just looks like a shallow mobile game. And with these kinds of management games, it's always either "do it this way and challenge literally disappears" or "even when you play it right it'll fuck you over anyway."

the art style is giving me cancer but the idea attracts me.
I've seen a thread a few months back talking about how cool an scp-related game would be, and this seems like a realization of those dreams.

I see only early access. Where is the demo ?

cs.rin.ru

Go my minion, sting them in the name of all that is Mobius!

cool concept, but they need to make a absurd amount of abnormalities to keep the game fresh, or the game will have 0 replay value.

As always, OP is a fucking faggot and don't post the link to the game. God dammit OP why you never do anything right?

Here are the links:
drive.google.com/uc?id=0B2TDMh2USHcMODJEeC13ZFUzUlE
drive.google.com/uc?id=0B2TDMh2USHcMMEk3aTdQclZLeGc

Fuck you OP.

Some of these "abnormalities" are pretty cool.

Why was the brain such a prick about getting back in the human?

i went without the brain. i like my character being a cyborg, and the brain is a real stewie griffin.

SCP games always look like a hot mess for some reason. Why?

The fuck? This looks like a game that should be well under 512MB.

looks like fallout shelter

looks like trash

Good job, nerd.

Is that old doublepost error back or something?

its on IGG
also
found some seemingly not cancer gamplay vids

seems they have some "variety" of creatures, hope they keep adding more

NIDA OUT NO APOLOJUICE

The translation seems pretty wonky. Understandable, but wonky. it's kind of hard to understand what's going on and the guy can't get past Day 4 for the first three videos.

This caters to my interests
I'm an SCP autist

this one reaches around day 13 or 14

This is pretty interesting looking game.
I especially like the soundtrack.

Self-preservation and a mild addiction to Mentats. I mean why would you want to get back into a meat suit that sees no harm in constantly getting in battles and consuming horrible things to survive time to time and constantly needing to find a spot to pee

Because Writers are not artists? SCP is basically a collection of idea men who just whatever they can't figure out.

Subtle.

Are you the guy who use to be an editor for them? Is he still around?

Brain is nothing without the rest of the body, just some fatty blob of calorie-hungry tissue. The ending your brain gets if you leave it in the Big MT makes it clear what a pointless existence it leads without being in your body. Like a goldfish in a tank.

I like the basic concept, but it looks like a mobile game and seems simple enough to be one as well.
If someone could take this game and add a few layers of complexity/autism and make it cool, creepy, and challenging while still giving you options to deal with crisis situations I would give them my shekels.
Also give it an artstyle that doesn't look like arse.

welp, this is the first demo released, so i hope they add more shit for the finished product

I want to research that doctor.

I had a weird ass dream last night where I was strapped down to an exam chair while a nurse was playing with my dick and collecting the cum

its fun when shit really hits the fan but it takes a while and gameplay can get monotonous

A nurse is not a doctor, fag.