Resident evil 7 leaks

Albert Wesker is still alive

And he's a pedophile with a pizza shop

Does it matter at this point? The story is beyond fucked.

Jesus Christ, just when you though RE6 had a god awful convoluted plot, along comes this.

Please just reboot the series.

Honestly it does. The story will be shit, sure, but Wesker is actually entertaining.

Why couldn't they make it a reboot

what about THE FUCKING MANNEQUINS
HOW DID THEY EVEN MOVE
AT FIRST THEY WERE FACING THE WALL
BUT THEN THEY WERE FACING AWAY FROM THE WAY
WOOOOOOOOOOW
BUGGED MANNEQUIN MECHANICS

does this mean the series itself became the most prominent zombie?

WESKER DIDN'T DIE SO GOOD

Since Mikami left, the guys who took over royally fucked up the entire lore by going full on George Lucas.

I don't get how you can take a lore as good as Resident Evil and then just fuck it up so badly.

Can I delete RE5 from my HDD now?

"RE5 was a mistake"
-Shinji Mikami

Seriously capcom? Do we seriously need to retcon Wesker wigging the fuck out on ouroboros and getting blown up in a god damn volcano? Do we really need Wesker around?

God damn it if you're going to pull this crap then at least have the decency to ditch the first person outlast wannabee crap and give me those sweet sweet third person RE butts.

Yeah, whatever, but when will chris finally get jill preggo?

You and I both know that Chris' one true love is Piers. God why was RE6 so bad?

Rebecca >= Sherry > Sheva > Claire > Helena > Jill >>>>>>>> Ashley

Crispy is OTP man tbh it's actually kinda hot with the dynamic the two have

Is this guy's shoulders really that high, or he shrugs entire video? This is the true mistery.

A convoluted plot that made zero sense. The fact that you had to find hidden coins to even get any files on the backstory, because some of those notes are damn critical into understanding what is going on.

Secondly you bring this asspull called The Family in, who for some reason are basically the Illuminati who control the world and shit. Mind you there was nothing at all in RE's history that even hinted at them or mentioned them.

Thirdly, making three separate campaigns with three completely different tones: The survival horror Leon, the Call of Duty Chris, and the hybrid called Jake, who really doesn't even belong in this game since if you remove him nothing majorly critical would change.

Finally, we still have no idea who Ada Wong is or who she's working for.

The campaigns had different tones because they were each a call-back to a previous Resi game, Leon was Resi 1-2, Chris is resi 5, Sherry and Jake are resi 3

LOL CUZ COLBERT SAID IZ DUMB THAS FUNNE

THERE'S NO EVIDENCE amirite

But why? Why bring back gameplay from RE5, knowing that a lot of people were not happy about the forced co-op or the whole "horror call of duty" thing it was going for?

This game really should have been just Leon, since his campaign was actually good and made it feel like what RE was originally

Dont know man, i only played RE6 until the bus crashed and the rookie cop got killed in an ultra lame way.

Get out of here.

Nah I don't disagree with you, I think they just wanted to please ALL fans (this includes the people that somehow thought 5 > all other resi games), sometimes it's better to position yourself instead of just trying to make everybody happy.

She works for ocelot, she started the virus outbreak so she could stop it and she's helping you by trying to kill you becauseā€¦fuck it she's female dante who cares

Even so, pretty much everyone, even the normalfags, didn't like or care about the co-op. How Capcom didn't pick up the obvious feedback on co-op I have no clue. But it feels like they still haven't learned their lesson since they keep forcing it in .

I don't know man, I think the co-op wasn't necessarily the problem there, the atmosphere just dies out when you get good at the combat (which is early on and only gets worse), the change from a weapon improvement system to a fucking RPG passive skill one was also bad for the game's whole feel, even if I like that sort of mechanic.

First impressions are everything

Nigger what it's barely fucking RE4. I don't remember the first two RE games having absolute shit level design full of action setpiece bullshit. The fucking plane sequence alone is just too god damn ridiculous to take seriously.

Nigger what? Leon's campaign has to be the worst out of the three since it tries and fails miserably to be somewhat scary. Again the dumb as fuck boss fights in China or the linear boring university into 'that cabin sequence except fucking kill me now' sequence was fucking far from what I would call 'good'. The only 'good' part was the cathedral and Helena's sexy mutant sister which felt like a segment ripped out of a better game.

The best campaign (least awful) was probably Ada's since it dotched the force co-op bullshit and had that one neat bit with Carla and you got to stare at her ass nonstop.

Look at the information not the fruitcake
He isn't even the only one in the video come on. What's the matter with you? Skip past him if you don't believe me.

I do agree on the atmosphere. It's one thing to go from surviving in a swamp were you need to be extra careful, to fighting in an active volcano and punching boulders.

The real big problem with co-op was the AI. It would constantly run through its ammo, always get stuck in harm's way, and had a tendency to use Mixed herbs and first aid sprays on the tiniest bit of damage.

It's supposed to call back to 1-2 due to the barely existent puzzles, red zombies and some other shit I can't be fucked to remember, I'm not telling you my opinion I'm just saying what they mentioned in an interview or some shit.

Co-op should have been a thing for multiplayer mode only, otherwise it should just be the AI doing its own thing and being mostly scripted if it HAS to be there, I don't like having to babysit a retard and the Resi games haven't stopped forcing us to do so since fucking 4

:^)

If that isn't your opinion then where am I supposed to direct my anger at how fucking awful Leon's campaign was?

Seriously did some asshat at capcom think going 'remember racoon city' while the 'defend this position for a ridiculous amount of time' sequence from god damn Left4Dead was a good callback to RE1-2?

You can blame the mighty number 9 dollars man for that, he lit the spark in Capcom and Square's heart that "we need to be more western" when they had it perfectly fine before, suit meddling and call of duty sale numbers and last of us style "totally survival horror" games making such a boom don't help either.

Couldn't stand 20 seconds of it. Do people really watch garbage like this?

define people

Does he still plan on COMPLETE GLOBAL SATURATION?

Nice try Holla Forumsyp. Morality is a spook. There's literally nothing wrong with two parties engaging in a sexual contract, regardless of age.

muslims dindu nothing and are abused

Are you autistic?