You will never prevent mado from killing herself

What's the point?

Mado isn't a real person. Go do all that to someone that exists

Just because they most likely won't be cute hikikomoris doesn't mean they don't need love.

You are supposed to self insert.
You killed yourself.
You will never find anyone to carry your baggage for you.

I wish she was real.

Do you realize how fucked up that sounds?

This op-post doesn't make me sad. Those cruel sages on Yume Nikki thread do.

I just want to comfort her, user. Is that too much to ask?

I wish she was real so I could comfort her too, but we'll just have to stick to imagining it while we find real people we can comfort

That's true I suppose.

In all honesty, all I wanted was a Yume Nikki thread. Know of any good fangames besides the 2 most famous ones?

Here's an age to comfort you

Why would I comfort people I don't care about?

Come on

I heard that Lcddem is pretty good, but people mostly praise it for the comfy soundtrack, fitting since the dev is a music composer. Also the dev somehow went nuts and wants everybody to disassociate him with his fangame for whatever reason

pick one

But she finally found peace user.

This. Too bad there isnt tons of it.

I recognize the artist but I've not seen that in any of their works.

yeah you recognize it because they have horrible sameface, also you dont want to know the artist, its actually a corruption doujin like said.

You're the one in control. Just don't make her do it.

Nice impact font Holla Forumsro!!

your thread is good, but what if instead, mado was raped…?

I figured it was. The cock loving sluts turn me on though.

She is not real, join a charity and help real persons

Why? She'll just vomit all over you during sex

That is some naive shit, OP.

This. Depression never ends.

Yup, just chiming in with a "This".

Spoilers in spoilers
The ending features an adult body lying in the middle of the room, apparently having been murdered with an axe. The main character has been using an axe in their dreams.
There's an implication the creator has been accused of stuff that happens to coincidentally resemble the scene at the end.

Real talk, a doujin where an ex-harem protagonist, who has already had his share of pure girls and is now just trying to live a decent life, meets and purifies a whore would be the best thing.

NOW I'M MOTIVATED

Gay sex?

what

You can make depression less painful if you comfort someone that has it.
Depression comes from the fact that you know subconsciously that you're wasting your life away on pointless bullshit. If you get together with someone, that feeling fades away since you're wasting your life ON someone.
Only way out is working towards your dream. Our time here is limited and we have to change this world in our image before we pass on. Depression is a reminder of your imminent death that you refuse to listen to.

I wan 2 fug window girl

Life isn't meant to be lived alone.

Lots of people like me have depression that does not get better without medication. No amount of comfort would help, I'd still want to die. Just an inherent problem in the brain, nothing to do with feeling bad by reflecting on my life.

All of us are connected. Whenever and wherever you are, if you're down on your luck, remind yourself that at least this user wants you to take your life into your own hands.

But Cie cries at the end right? I mean really, i don't think that the creator might have done that shit since the protag potrays some form of loss to the person that was killed.I personally thought that the whole game was just about Cie recollecting all of her sweet memories and then accepting the whole reality that someone close to her, probably her mom, is dead
I mean what else that could explain the arts and crafts appearing in your room
The game was really comfy though, even though it is very short (compared to Yume Nikki fangames)