I just looked through over 100 games on Steam's discovery queue. Not a single one interested me

I just looked through over 100 games on Steam's discovery queue. Not a single one interested me.

Is every game boring, or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/329970
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i use pcgamingwiki to look for my games

Yes, all games are boring and shit. Just get marry a woman of your race and start raising kids, instead of using the electric jew.

Basically everything made after 2007 is complete fucking garbage, and a large majority of things made before 2007 were also garbage but nobody remembers them because of nostalgiafaggotry.

Seek out the nostalgiafaggotry games. Those are worth playing. Also consider dropping the PC because it's a cancer platform and get yourself a 3DS or something.

I was with you until you started popping the crazy pills.

Like this was the only decent looking game I could find

steamcommunity.com/app/329970

Everything else is like, an obvious clone of Spelunky or Terraria or something, and why not just play those games instead? Fucking early access

Maybe you don't like video games anymore?

I've been playing games since the 80's and I can't think of a single one that would be better with two separate screens than one screen of twice the size. The best argument one can come up with is "Oh, but you can have a dedicated screen for menus!" which is just laughably bad. Why not have a bigger screen for EVERYTHING, and switch to menus when you need them?

Jesus fucking christ raping my brain in sodomy hell.

You've never played any of them
You've never been shilled any of them
No one you know plays them
You have no taste
Of course its all shit

Go watch TV

Fuckoff Cody

Look cool. Where i can download this before buy?

Only 100?

I just play naruto4 all day
Have decent fun, sometimes…

Isnt this the game by the DoomRL dev?

Maybe you should look into a wood chipper. Real close. Like put your head all the way inside while it's running.

Stay cucked you pathetic nintendo wussy baby.

this is the future you choose strelok

Play some classics and ditch Steam.

FUCK

It sucks to be op.

That's all it's fucking good for, not for you, but for all the worthless titles getting a shot at tricking the stupid into buying them. I have over 500 viewed titles and the grand majority of them either didn't interest me or looked like hot garbage.

nah the problem is pc gaming. should have got a console, I suggest a classic one like the ps2 or sega saturn.

I added a bunch of filters, and you can even remove early access and non-games too

I'm having fun playing video games right now and there's nothing any of you can do about it.

Nah just gotta do some custom challenges ningen.

Let's see if any ningen can do my challenges.

SAN ANDREAS: SHAUN EDITION

I've gotten too good at this one. I was hoping V or IV would have the cheat so I could update the challenge but no.

TIDUS THE PIMP

Anthony Burch Quest

SIMS Holla Forums HOUSE

Can we just…fucking do this again? I'd happily do it but I don't have the sliders mod, can't find it.

Found your problem. Steam has let so much garbage onto it that actually browsing it's store for worthwhile games is near impossible. It wasn't so bad a few years ago but now it's full of shitty indie or meme games that clog up the store.

Most AAA games are also pretty bad right now though 2017 is looking pretty promising so far.

Yeah right, that would make you happier.

You can blame only yourself for having Windows 10 installed.

Exactly this, browsing Steam to look for games guarantees you to become depressed about vidya, but it really isn't so bad. Stop looking for sales, topsellers and so on, and research titles outside of steam. Even in the current year some good games have been made.

It came with the new pc. I specifically asked them to give me windows 7 instead, but couldn't choose. I still have my original windows 95 though

Windows 7 costs almost nothing on keysites these days, and if you're a college student you get it completely free via MSDNAA. Install it immediately and rid the cancer from your computer.

Is that fucking green Supreme Kai? Did he fuse with Diccolo or something?

No, Toriyama is just a hack that has no imagination left and can't think of any original designs.
Thats the flavour of the week villain

thanks doc

He always was, the only thing he's ever really enjoyed drawing was machines and robots like Miyazaki.

im angry at you because i want to have fun and i cannot.
you know what would be fun? if i could tell you to stop having fun and you did stop. then i would feel bad but i would keep it to myself because tough mother sombodies like myself dont have feelings or regrets.

I ended up buying pic related (Turmoil)

Some cozy little flash-tier round-based oil tycooning game

I don't know how you guys put up with this plague of infantile developers. They're like the spoiled social rejects I knew in school. I can't not see them projecting their stupid delusions through everything they touch. It's fucking everywhere. In books, movies, television, music, clothes. Billions of dollars wasted on the fantasies of retards.

The Jews did this. This is the toll of their brainwashing.

now that is some fucking dedication

you must actually sit there browsing through the list of recommendations just for fun

Everything is Awesome..eh.. Crappy

You don't enjoy games anymore and just play out of habit

there's a very serious overload of indie garbage, early access, "indie" trash that is ripoff of a ripoff.

everything in steam sucks.

I beat it in about 6 or 7 hours.

It wasnt bad, I actually enjoyed playing it and they added a surprising number of tricks to the levels as you went. Not a lot of replay value though.

I'm on to KeeperRL and I am very bad at it. It looks like the general flow is to pretend you're playing Dungeon Keeper and then kill local tribes for mana for research, then make OP shit to kill rivals/big monsters

I'm getting old. I'm loosing interest in games. I would rather circle jerk on Holla Forums than play most games. I can't enjoy TV shows/movies/game plots as I'm to cynical…

Thanks for the blog OP

99% of games on Steam are cancer because Valve doesn't understand the concept of quality control. Once in a blue moon something decent shows up but if you've had Steam for a few years you've probably bought everything worth playing by now. You should just pirate everything anyway, fuck the modern games industry.

just a form of advertising user, steam doesn't care what you want, just that you'll buy blindly on the whims of the company.

This exactly. Everything I see worth my money, even at $2, I have already bought and played. There is a lot of noise being created, but very little actual games.

Why is there a photo copier under that oven?

kill you're self

Ive seen some pretty obscure low budget titles that look interesting that id never have found otherwise. I blacklist a lot of things like fps or early access or aaa and it seemsto work fairly well

While we're on topic, anyone know any games that follow the same kind of gameplay as Majesty? It's a shame since Majesty 2 killed the franchise forever.

Thankfully I'll still be having fun playing videogames.

pls

you seriously have no idea how much shit is on steam

christ, this is so true.

i've browsed page after page of every genre of games that i could possibly like, and its nothing but SHIT.

SHIT and clones of games that i've already played, or shit that sells itself on being a "homage" to something that i already played while being vanilla, bland, and boring.