Good games made by Square Enix

Everybody talks about how fucking shitty Squeenix is. and they're right
Let's change it up and list the GOOD games they made.

List will probably end up being really short

FF13

The reboot of DooSex wasn't bad at all

Good one buddy.

This

Code Age Commanders
Too bad PSO and .hack killed it

Anything that isnt FF by them is usually good

Armor Project/tri-Ace aren't Squeenix.

There hasn't been a good Dragon Quest game since III. IV-VI ruined the "hero quests from beginning to end" formula by splitting the games up into chapters that focus on shit characters.

Do remakes of Squaresoft's games count?

Disliking DQV makes you a sexual pervert, user/

Not everyone has the same opinion, DQ5 is pretty linear.

If you mean the likes of FFIV DS or something, I'm not sure how directly Square was involved in the actual development, given they brought in Matrix Software to work on it (admittedly Matrix isn't a bad dev either; glad they're out of being stuck in Mobile Port Dev Hell for Square, though their latest game is a NEVER EVER for coming overseas).

DAILY REMINDER THAT STEINER AND VIVI ARE THE BEST FINAL FANTASY COUPLE

Still hilarious that Square thought a mobile port of it would be so desired that they made an entire countdown teaser site for the announcement and made fans think it was about a sequel.

most Square Enix games are good though. except FF7-13 was shit. Its like the Sonic the Hedgehog company. The classics are great then they finally got there act together recently and started making good games again but everyone remembers Sonic 06 and the shitty Adventure games and will never let them live it down. Face it FF7-13 was the dark ages for the company. But they are now back on track, even Hironobu Sakaguchi agrees.

Squeenix never made a good game
They are the ea and activision of japan so that means appealing to mainstream dudebro and casual tastes over there.
Too bad japan is known for having LEGENDAY shit taste, as witnessed by /a/ and /jp/ for decades. All together this means squeenix makes low brow entry level shit for lame inexperience casuals for max dosh so they skimp on what they can. They're trash and only millenials will think they're good because they don't remember how things were when JRPGs were good and squeenix would fuck off from marketing their garbage so heavily in the west.

Dragon Quest published by Enix in 1986 was the first JRPG and still is the best JRPG series. Sorry kid but shoehorning dating sims into a JRPG doesn't make it "good".
That half rate Katawa Shoujo JPG by Atlus a mistake

I can understand the hate for 7 and 12 which I like, but 9?

Your entire post is wrong and discarded.
Early JRPGs were from Koei and DQ is dogshit. Way to show you are millennial, do you have brown skin too? Enix never made good games and squeenix never made or produced good games.

Fuck you and fuck off.

Correct, they just bought and marketed games they thought would sell.

~dagger and beatrix was good because t&a
~vivi was ok because FF1 nostalga
~all the other characters where shit
it was the turd on the top of a pile of ps1 "cinematic" shit. FF7 much better and it was the shit that spawned the cancer that was killing the series.

you have to go back Goon

hands down the best FF game tbh. Most all Tactical JRPG's are superior to turn based (except for DQ).

Pretty damn hyped for FFXII Zodiac Age next year.

it was made before

Have you ever played any JRPGs not made or sold by squeenix? They're not slow, boring, and might be inspired or original. You might want to try one.

I never said anything about Dragon Quest you retarded, autistic asswipe.

Sequel never

DQ IS dogshit though.

Yeah, so is every DQ game except 8 and 9.

It got into KH. That alone hints it's not permadead.

Let's be honest here.

Dark Cloud 2 is good. Rogue Galaxy had the battle system FFXII should have had.

Yo-kai Watch 2 is also pretty good, if you don't mind how the combat system works compared to other RPGs

The Secret of Mana Series
pic related

While I certainly found SoM enjoyable myself, I haven't played the original SD1 yet or it's Mobile/Vita remake to be able to compare it to (not sure I want to give Square money at this point given how bad their localization quality's been lately; wouldn't surprise me if they fucked up the script in AoM), and from what I've seen anons are rather divided on SoM compared to SD1.

Fuck off Vivi is sacred and must be protected by my ass

Leave Master Vivi out of your nonsensical fantasies.

Does Vivi even have a dick?
What kind of inner workings do Black Mage homunculus' have anyway?

Do you mean just the first game or the series all together?

Great game but that's pure Square, before it became the hybrid monster that is SquareEnix.

They never made enough game that lived up to Seiken Densetsu 3.

Regular update that Square Enix owns the Ogre franchise, releases nothing.