Kino Kino Kii

What did she mean by this?

it's code for "kill yourself weebcuck"

Shan't.

It means 'Your best years are running away from you because you gave up on finding an honest woman who won't reject you and have retreated into the fantasy world of japanese cucktoons. Your job if you have one is unfulfilling and the action packed cuckime world fills a hole. You sit there, sedentary and useless, watching bright colours flash away for hours, until the unsocial hours of 3-5 A.M, then repeat. Also you are a pedo lol.'

Japanese is a very dense langauge, a few words can say a lot…

It hurts..

heh screencapped

*le sighs*
Filtered another goon. That makes 20 today.

How about I'll keep my comfy cartoons and you keep being bitter?

I'm cool with you not breeding.

u were born werent you, son?

t. virgin

It means that if you watch all of your favorite movies, back to back without going to the bathroom you'll enter anime world

Nope, just feminists and gold diggers. I'm content banging chicks from bars and leaving family to single mothers.

The night is young at 3AM, wageslave.

I don't see anything wrong with what you said.

why the fuck you lyin

she meant "suck my kinoko"

Woah

It means 'Your best years are running away from you because you gave up on finding an honest woman who isn't a slut and have retreated into the fantasy world of japanese imageboards. Your job if you have one is unfulfilling and the action packed Holla Forums tier shitposting fills a hole. You sit there, sedentary and hating women, watching animeposters, waifuposters and Holla Forumsposters shitpost away for hours, until the unsocial hours of 3-5 A.M, then repeat. Also you are a television show watcher lol.

Shitposting is a very dense projector, a few lines can say a lot…

this explains why you'll die alone