Fashion Souls Thread

Fashion souls thread
I don't know why the last one was deleted with no word, I just want to have a thread about making the perfect skeleton warrior

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-nTNWk152xs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

epik :)

I went with one of those youtube character tutorials because every girl i tried to make looked ugly as fuck, and almost every girls sliders i found where manjaw strong womyn tier.
Also it triggers me the face in DS3 doesn't update symetrically.

She looks ugly as fuck and your shit is all fucked up.

It's not that hard once you get the hang of it, you just need something to base it off of. I used Maria from bloodborne, but that's also the only female I've made.
nah

This is better

o yeah try to find something better faget

That was your first mistake, ladyboy.

say that to my face, dickgirl, 555-673-98-33 ask for Arthur but not my dad

Everything looks great except for the facial hair, it looks like someone drew lines in an image editing software all over his mouth. That has to do with how the assets look with some of the colors though.

I just wanted a necromancer with a skeletal face and a beard, and he turned out to be my skull knight, which means I gotta play him as a righteous skeleton of massive lucks

Rate me, lads.

I like it, I had a similar getup that I used in the first Dark Souls.

Are there a lot of papal-looking clothes in Dark Souls 3? I haven't played it, but I love that kind of aesthetic.

I like the first one. You look like a Prussian soldier almost.

You're playing the wrong game if you want fashion.

Would crusade against vilebloods with
bruh
there are actually very few now that I think, but the amount of armors that go with the three bucket helms there are is well enough alone
I will get pictures of the golden knight I had too, ornstien set/ornstien legs and arms with sunset armor and lautrec helm is sex.

Skull knight is a mystery to me

Ow the edge.

I think there's a cleric-like set that can be found, the deacon set from the cathedral of the deep, and then the scholar set from Lothric.

where the fuck did this meme come from? Most armors work with each other, the only thing you really need to get right is colors

It came from ds2. Highest number and variety of armors of all souls games. Almost all armor pieces in ds3 have the same drab palette.

I don't really mind the pallet when I have the amount of customization I do in DS3 for a playable game

Sage's Blindfold
Follower's Armor
Leonhard's Gauntlets
Cathedral Knight's Leggings
Crow Talons 2h
Black Blade just for show, I don't actually use it

Trying to go for a Voldo type character. Looks more like a wandering samurai type or something.

I hate this faggots face

i like the drakeblood armor the most, but ds3 is definitely lacking in the fashion souls department
especially considering the poise adjustment

i wish poise was a stat applied to WEAPONS and not ARMOR, then people could be more creative with their outfits

youtube.com/watch?v=-nTNWk152xs

what is hyper armor?

doin good m8
I suggest pic related

they made poise adjustments
from what i gather you now need a certain amount of poise for hyperarmor trading to be usefull

Miyazaki is a fucking hack. DS2 was the best of the series.

i think you should go back to memeborne fam, its more suited towards you. also DS2 had far more content than DS1, DS3, or DeS. 3 whole DLCs and the longest single player mode

I know this is bait in my fashion thread but, here goes.
I can't argue about DS3, I dislike it mostly, and I can't talk about DS2 since I don't want to play through broken shit, but what four copy pastes are you talking about?
Literally every fight in 1 was unique as shit. The only two fights that are exactly the same is the demon in the asylum and the demon firesage. The first boss of the game doesn't really count for shit in my eyes because the boss physically functions different than the other two, and its health is so low it's basically a miniboss to the real first boss, crestfallen
First, there are exactly three bosses in the game that are big dudes in armor, so I can tell you've never played dark souls 1 by now. Number two, there are 12 "big dudes in armor" in das2, and that's being very strict with the term so as to exclude as many as possible. The bait levels are astounding. Thirdly, the fact that they are big dudes in armor doesn't make them bad fights, it's the fact that they are uninspired in design and function. The coolest fights in dark souls 1 were the big monsters, and when you looked at them you could assume what their design meant as far as their character goes. All of the designs in DS2 look really generic and uninspired.

inb4 git gud memes

The NPC invaders are big offenders, they literally break PvP rules left and right, if Armorer Dennis was supposed to imitate novelty builds just tell me how could you make a character like him with all those spells and equipment without SM so high that you can't possibly invade SL30 or lower players at that point.

And Fencer Sharron who wears robes but has huge poise, almost as if she wore 4 rings of giants and ironclad armor.

Let's not forget Forlorn, who is just stupid and annoying, I decided to no longer give myself an unfair advantage with Cheat Engine in the game… now I just give myself 99 Seed of Tree Giants and have fun with mob training.

im not gonna gitgud you but come on son, if those are your excuses to dish out DS2, you need to break free from the meme mind control. you've been reading too many >teamB memes

when did he say he was using CE? He just said the npc invaders are horse shit and break the rules

read the entire post retard

Looks like I am the big retard now

You should try one of those seeds honestly.

In any case when I mentioned the seeds and cheat engine I forgot to mention I like to use those for when I am invaded instead of relying on more cheap tricks, people always said "well, don't go online then", so I decided to hit a middle ground, in theory I could get 99 seeds in a few hours if I let Dennis invade over and over again while dying after checking the tree.

Found the Armenian

It's something.

nice b8

Three different female characters, no mods. Which looks best?

numbah 1
THAT'S TERROR

It's on the way down, so why not?

The first one is most tolerable, but the third one would have looked better if you thinned out the lips and had made the nose smaller.

Was it intended for 1v1 encounters? because DS2 has serious ganking issues, specially Scholar.

The soul character easily, but make no mistake, they are all abominations.

DS1 has at least some small mods to make the characters look less doll like, sadly DS2 mods always give you the risk of getting banned.

I think it's close between one and three. Two looks like she got punched in the nose or something.
I mean, maybe I'm just shit at making characters, but I think DaSI has pretty terrible character customization. No matter what you make, your character will look like it belongs somewhere in the uncanny valley.

Astora Nobles are usually the best female base you can use.

Bump

How often do you clean your fake anus out? It would be funny if they secretly put razor blades in 1 out of every 100 units.

This is fashionable and practical if you ask me.
*Elite Knight Helm
*Wanderer Coat
*Elite Knight Gauntlets
*Falconer Boots

0/10, get some better character composition

It gives me fast roll instead of fat roll though.

the boots and the gauntlets seem like they could work together, but I'm not really feeling the coat and helm combination. The helm is presumably steel, and the coat is clearly made of leather or some other form of fabric, and they don't mesh well aesthetically
yeah but the elite knight set has a chainmail vest underneath the fabric and varying components made of steel, like the shin guards and metal shoulder plate, so it fits practically and from a design perspective

The Knight helms actually blend better with that coat compared to some others where you clearly see the neck so in this case you could assume there is some thin padded armor beneath, it looks nice for me, in general the falconer boots look better with most light armor.

Not bad, but the wanderer coat is a bit drab compared to the other leather and metal, and more importantly isn't quite loose enough to look like it could be draping over armor of note, beside maybe a coat of plate/brigandine. Really, the drab part is the main problem.Otherwise, good, even as I'm not personally a fan of the falconer boots.

I really wish this helmet didn't have all the horns. It would be perfect without them.

For female magicians I tend to go with this (no picture though)
Desert Sorceress Hood
Black Witch Robe
Lion Mage Cuffs
Black Leather Boots

Yeah, but there are fabric alternatives that I think would fit better with the coat, like the thief's mask or the brigand hood. Or alternatively you could keep the helm and go with cale's armor, the imperious armor, or the royal swordsman armor

Try the barrelled helm

>>>/out/

Horns are German design?

Hood of Prayer
Lorian Chest/Gloves/Leggings
Executioner Greatsword

I like it.

helps if I show what it looks like

r8

Not bad, is the shield always red or is that the lighting?

First one is alright, second one is boring.

would crusade with/10

Second one is a lot better

Cape doesn't match very well

Hammer and shield don't match the outfit in the first but I like the second

Armor/shield colors aren't consistent

9/10 very nice

3 is best

1 looks like a real person but not necessarily a sexy one (which is impressive for the DaS1 character creator). The other 2 are abominations.

very nice

Eagle kite shield is always red with rust, I actually noticed when I was modifying looks with rosaria
It's better with the golden set I had on, but I keep my weapons the same as I change outfits
I'm trying to make skull knight, I'm still figuring it out.

skull knight… the chest piece is the hard part, the rest is the Dark set.

Oh I didn't know it was a cosplay build I need to read Berserk

Does someone know if it actually hurts random mobs more when you shoot them in the head with a bow/crossbow? I mean knights/soldiers etc.

Yes, it is easily noticeable in DS1, in DS2 not so much, no idea if DS3 has them flinch as they did in the first.

I'm trying out morne's armor, dark head and gaunts, and gundyr's legs for his thicc legs, the shield is going to stay the same I think but the sword keeps changing, currently I'm using lothric knight sword and bastard sword interchangeably

Das3 does the recoil animation too.

in order
>my waifu

oh, and Samus

I see something like Casca not being filled with demon jizz (an secretely enjoying it)

GRIFFITH GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Griffith is a hero.

There are idiots on YT that think Griffith will ger "redeemed" and "go back to his former good self" at the end or some shit, those people also compare him to Jesus.

How can he be redeemed if he is innocent? What they don't realize is that he was an ass when he was "good".

Exactly

trash tier fashion coming through

Are there any good sets for some Amazon/Barbarian look on females?

Stylin and I have fun.

Oh well, why not. I happen to have this half-decent SS of one of my latest runs sitting here.

Equips are Archdrake Helm, Throne Watcher Armor, Royal Swordsman Gloves and Rogue Leggings.

Fucking casuals all of you

Here's my first character from DS3 that I was proud of, except for the fact that the only face that I made that looked half-decent was Lenin.

Character was a Mound-Maker STR (with some INT) build. Basically kept the Fallen Knight chest and made changes to everything else.

Also, since I don't see many threads to share this picture, Great Magic Havel Great Shield makes for good defense.

please rate me

Dragon Dogma is ok? Worth playing/buying/pirating?

i think he looks more like nobunaga oda, just give him some hair

Not if you're looking for a Souls™-like experience, but if you like radical high fantasy action games it's good

try better

How does it work now? does that mean you don't need heavy armor to prevent flinching?

Heavy armor & weapons still keep you from staggering, but only while attacking, bigger attacks are harder to stagger. That's it.

i read this game have AI issues and no replay ability?

Wrong

can i manage my home and go for quests? Also i never played in any "Soul's" game.

You can get a wife but there's not much point to it, it's 90% action and 10% RPG at best

I would also recommend those, three of them anyway

Having autism does not constitute replayability.

Having nine classes and a lot of optional content does

only when you get a ways into the animation, if you encounter a faggot with a small weapon you're fucked if he pokes

Implying there a single thing that looks good in this thread.

You deserve everything you got for not backing up searching the save locations of the games you care about and manually backing up your save.

Yeah, it's fun. Just, don't start off as Fighter. I couldn't get into it until I switched vocation to Mystic Knight. Then I had a lot of fun. I have about 100 hours in the game and that's all as mystic knight. There are 8 other classes I can fool around with when I feel like it.

First, you don't have to play with the AI. You can go solo at all times, straight away from the beginning. You have to create a pawn, but the moment you're done you can throw them into the Brine and never look back. On the off chance that you want them to accompany you, just go to a Riftstone and they'll magically appear, and gain a shit ton of exp the next time you kill an enemy. Second, the AI isn't retarded, it just needs to learn from your behavior. Yes, there is a limit to this, but you can teach your pawn to be mostly competent in a specific class. You have to show them how it's done by using the same class as them and "training" them to do what you do. Your pawn is a reflection of you. The downside is that this process sort of just happens automatically, it can take a long time to develop a pawns pattern of behavior, and you have limited control over the entire affair. The game really needs a more in depth stat chart for pawns that the player can observe and manage, and more in depth explanations of concepts surrounding pawn development.
The level cap is 200, there is a main quest with at least 30 quests, and there are a number of side quests and objectives to complete. When you get right down to it, yes a lot of the assets are reused, and yes you'll be fighting monsters for the entirety of your playthrough without anything else in between. I don't know how you can see this as a problem. What, you expected shitty GTA mini games like golf? Fuck that. These games are about the combat. You don't like the combat? Then you're gonna have a bad time. As for reused assets, the game is incomplete, it's well known that a lot of the content that was originally planned for the final release was trashed for whatever reason.
There are some side quests with a bit of story behind them. For instance, Selene's story is a sidequest. You don't have to find her and learn that pawns can eventually transcend their shackles and live for themselves. There's another side quest in which you have to find a young bandit who abandoned his tribe. Yeah, yeah, they're not particularly story heavy or deep, but the point is that there's more to some side quests than just slaughtering enemies.

It's a decent game. A bit rough around the edges, but it's alright. At least give it a pirate and try it out. I know on PS3 there's a demo you can download. Not sure about Steam. I don't know why the hell they wouldn't have released a demo on Steam, but whatever.

wrong. ds1 copied several bosses straight out of demon souls
There are others that I'm sure I'm forgetting but you get the idea.
Dark souls 1 isnt as original as you think.

dark souls 1 was the best*

don't thx me lad

We still didn't get the Giant's Archstone, faggot. I wanted and fight those giant werebears too but they were also cut and instead we got the valley of defilement which sucked. DeS could've been the best but it isn't, it still is my favorite though.

Undead Burg straight from Boletaria, Blighttown straight from Valley of Defilement, Sen's Fortress and Duke's Archives straight from Latria, Painted World straight from the sixth archstone and Phalanx too, Bed of Chaos is Dragon God

Not that Demon's Souls is innocent of this either since 95% of its content is either from King's Field, or Shadow Tower, or Evergrace, or Otogi, or Berserk

VoD wasn't a replacement, it was just another archstone

Also, I didn't say original anywhere in my post, I said they're all unique, as in every enemy boss functions in its own way such that you don't feel like you're fighting the same boss multiple times, excepting the asylum demon clones. This isn't really saying anything special about the game itself, just that the designers had ideas for area bosses. When I look at DS2 bosses all I can think is, "That's a cool area enemy, that'd be fun to have all through the area to fight in spots." The two most out of place bosses on top of that are the medusa and the slug prince fights, I know those are myths and just as much fantasy as anything else, but when nothing is done with these enemy ideas it looks like a throwaway design from something like fable.

am i big enough?

not yet

BB > DaS > DaS 3 > DaS 2

I haven't played DeS

actual human looking female coming through