Dead or Alive 3 is objectively the best Dead or Alive game in all of known human history

Dead or Alive 3 is objectively the best Dead or Alive game in all of known human history.

DoA2 Ultimate is a close second, but DoA3 is still the stronger entry.

Not too sure about that, but otherwise I would agree that 3 is the best one, even if I haven't played it in years. 5 feels somehow off.

Tengu > Omega > Genra > Alpha-152

Yeah my bad, for a moment I thought Tengu was the boss in DoA3. Omega is pretty darn forgettable. Hard as fuck to actually beat, though.

Pretty sure Genra and Omega are the same person, dude. Maybe you meant Raidou, or Raikou, or whatever the DOA1 boss dude's name was.

I'll tell any faggot that spews this to eat a dick?

It's not that the newer games in the series don't have as many male characters, it's that they stopped making new male characters.

You've got Rig and that's it, and he's a piece of shit.

DOA4 had kickass eviromental actions. Like kicking your opponent over a table. It was fluid as fuck I wish they wouldn't have stopped with it.

why do you feel a need to emphasize this?

Like seriously, DoA5's default roster is pretty gender-equal too, even including Last Round.

Why did you make this thread again? Fuck you

Are you implying that a mostly female cast makes the game less respectable? Because Melty Blood and Arcana Heart prove you wrong.

People who play fighting games for waifus are ass at the game and rarely stick around to keep the community alive, so their participation is negligible.

One of the most influential Dead or Alive players in the world plays Ryu Hayabusa, and the second most influential plays Gen Fu. It's not coincidence.

Yeah, not everyone is a weeaboo who plays multiplayer focused games alone.

Literally who?

I agree and only 2nd to DoA 4.

+Hitomi had better combos or maybe I just remember them being better
+Cage stage
-/+Tinas ground grapples were easy and endless
-/+I thought Jann Lee was Ryo from Shenmue
-No honkers/Marie/Mila
I liked all the DOA games and bought them all like a good goy. I only wish I had bought up the ninja gaiden games too.

Best DoA coming through.

Too bad there's no way of getting the Spotpass costumes now.

So what you're saying is you have some weird faggot aversion to playing as girls, so DOA would scare you if the balance was off? That's pretty autistic.

Almost everything about OP comes off as oddly autistic or just plain tossed into pad a list, I'm not sure which on some of them. Let's go through real quick:

Remind me who is in this that isn't in a later game.
Autism for sure.
This is an actual argument, not bad. But did this have the Burning Opera House, or was that Ultimate? Because that's one of the best stages OF ALL TIME.
I don't even know what the fuck this means. Might as well say "introduced best girl" or something.
An argument, but not sure I'd agree with it. I never really felt too attached that that boss.
"console exclusive makes good!" is retarded, but Team Ninja did craft a fucking beautiful game. And they continued to craft beautiful games afterwards.

I don't know, I'd expect talk about the parry system, which had tweaks in different directions in later games, or some talk about gameplay at all. I honestly assumed most people would prefer 2Ultimate or 5LR mechanically, with a soft spot for how over the top 4 was for more casual players.

You only need Black and 2, the rest are downgrades (or in the case of 3 and 3RE, just trash).

Ultimate.

I play almost exclusively females in every fighting game I have ever played and I feel like you are intentionally misunderstanding the entire point