4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite 2d game?

caterack ba dack cak

OMAR MATEEN IS A NATIONAL HERO

Morning everyone!

Bit sick today, think I ate something funny.

Finally watched some of Wixoss, its pretty dang cute.

Okay. Now you are in the Medium. Tell me about your surroundings.

Hello everyone

purge all snow flakes

2 computers set up near/on my bed. One for entertainment, one for online.

How are you today bot user?

Ay user, hows your day so far?

So why are you the only person allowed to make 4am threads

I kinda feel pity for 4am refugees now.
Mark, can't you just let them peacefully shitpost in their containment threads?

Alright, not too much, yourself?

Especially (((you)))
Enjoy your filter

What are you here for?

Darkity Dark dark DARKNESS

DARKNESS Dark Darky Darking DARKNESS

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Get well soon fam

Hello fam

PURGE ALL HOMOSEXUAL PEDOPHILES

Truly a sad sight. Whole cake eating jew is a cruel BO.

Hey 4am, does anyone know any good forums that have the same mindset as Holla Forums? 8/v/ is nice and all, but I'd like to find a place that's a bit more organized/ less shitposty.

Either Super Metroid or the William Arcade Classics. Epic Yarn was nice too.

just do it now famalam

Just remember, I did nothing wrong.

V
I
D
E
O

J
A
M
E
S

:
D

You shit in the shower.

I wouldn't say I'm "the only person allowed to"

The old OP became too busy to do it and it was only natural that someone autistic like me who is here every single night should continue doing it.

Woke up at like 11pm, been sick to my stomach all night. Shit sucks.

To be comfy.

Thanks fam!

Apparently my new tablet is due in sometime today. Paid extra for express shipping since it was only 7 bucks extra. Pretty excited to get back to playing through some of the stuff I was in the middle of, like Fire Emblem 6. Should be a good time.

Ayy guys

The N game kicks some ass.

Hola my people, what's good?

Megaman Zero 3 has always been a personal favourite, but lately 7SU has caught a lot of my love.

why am I up so late? Where did the past 4 hours go?

all of dem shiz honestly 3d is cancer. jus for gaymez tho monica not womynz.

hi unni

this tbh monica

how u carry da saves over on dat shit?

Can you teach me how to be comfy nigga tbq?

feel like u always b gettin sickers budy y tho?

how was your day?

I pulled all the files off my old one. It's no good for playing games any more but it has a micro USB slot.

How are the later fire emblem games anyway?

Its all about state of mind. Be the comfy.

Plus surrounding yourself with fun things and nice people.

Kill yourselves

Ok, Fair enough, did you have anything to calm your stomach and what time do you go to bed if 11pm is when you wake up

How

Suicide is bad though

Just report the thread and move on. They'll keep doing it otherwise.

This isn't about me, it's about you so tell me.

crack

Have you had a good day
I Concur

pretty gud fam played a lil ff legend while watchin TNG. Almost done w/ star trek tbqh, might watch enterprise at dis point fo da hell of it.

ahhh aight aight fam

send me sum rope dawg
DMX IS FOREVER

Bad luck I guess. I've only been sick a couple times this year plus the kidney stuff.

I go to bed randomly each day. Think it was 5pm yesterday.

And been sipping on ginger ale all night.

Well you're not Wolfspider at least

sudden strike or stronghold crusader

I was having a good day but then someone ruined it. But that's life.

Are these 40k games

tbh, I'm really enjoying the anal pain that's been caused by the threads, but I never really expected it to take off the way it did.

But wolf is a true hero!

oh i wasnt supposed to answer the question

Bot owner you need to have more interesting canned responses other than that!

Bayou Billy for NES

Wii just came in the mail. I turned it into an emulation box. Does anyone else keep a Tube TV around with a wii like I do?

Is there a bot specifically for these threads, or do you think that's bui?

it's supposed to have it's good points

Fair enough, keep fighting on

No not Gale Wolf
Though I'll admit I can't trust Oberstein I'm almost through season 1

Haha. Hopefully. Do you like to travel?

It's okay man, I'm just worried about your plumbing.
TIP OF THE DAY, SHIT IN THE SHOWER AT YOUR OWN PERIL

That's right man, no matter what happens remember that at least Jesus loves you

we all wolf spyduh unni nao fam. world over wolf spyduh tbh

yea should b interesting jus fo dem early federation days monica. i h8 scott bakula tho tbh du owe me 20 large fam do NOT play baccart w/ dat nigga tbh fam

I really need to try Bayou Billy sometime. Seems fun.

And I plan to buy one for my NES sometime soon.

Not sure whos it is but 90% sure its a bot. And I don't know if its just this thread or what either.

I'd like to travel some day if I got the money together. Hoping to go to nipponland next year actually. Where would you go if you could leave the computer bot user?

I'm not sure how late you mean by later, so I'll just go over what I know.
Too easy, but okay. Needed more polish.
Better than the GBA ones. Still too easy for the most part.
Better difficulty curve, shit unit balance and almost no unique supports.
Mediocre remake of 1
Okay remake of 3
One of the easiest yet. Dumbed down (no status effects or ballistas, most maps are just "kill the boss" or "kill everyone"). Retarded story.
Irredeemable garbage.

Just deleted Tf2 today, now I only have Holla Forums, masturbating, and excessive sleep to kick off before I can get my life back on track. Anyone know how I can limit these?

Are you an antisemite or something?

It's a bunch of individual autists who hate tripfags. How hard is it to understand that tripfags care considered extremely cancerous?

There is literally nothing wrong with shower shitting.

What is so attractive about Japan? Live is good.

Considering the sheer amount of butthurt these threads cause, I could see some turbo autist setting up a spambots specifically for this one daily thread on off hours.

Wew I had no clue. Figured 6 was one of the newer ones.

Don't allow yourself to open your web browser mindlessly. Put the link to it somewhere in a folder or something so you have to conscientiously go out of the way to open it and can stop yourself.

by addin sumn else lyk some exercise, or crocheting.

culture shock tbh

why'd they owe you that much?

you should get your self some social groups

Weebshit mostly. Though arcades and neat historical stuff too.

The thing is, the bot doesn't spam. It responds to people who talk to it.

For all I know its an autist pretending or maybe some foreigner using google translate though.

Maybe if you're morbidly obese and can't use a toilet without breaking it. Don't be a pajeet

cuz i ain't had mah nine on me fam

No, what culture is hal? And where in north america is he?

When you asked if I felt bad about something, you were really wondering what my thoughts on historical materialism are?

Yes

Huh, that's definitely pretty weird. Again, autism knows no bounds

also please give me another mad to obsess over

As for Holla Forums stop using your computer read books or go to the gym or something. As for I started praying whenever I got the urge to masturbate and the urge went away, I dunno might work. As for sleeping get a loud alarm clock and put it somewhere out of reach from your bed and get straight into the shower so you don't go back to bed. I believe in you fam and so does Jesus

Those are just the main series ones. There's also at least one spinoff, on the Wii U. Haven't played it.
Marth's game.
Alm and Celica.
Marth again, direct sequel
Sigurd and his son Celice. Sigurd and most of his army are butchered a few chapters into the game.
Celice's cousin Leif
Roy. Came out a little after Smash Bros Melee.
Roy's dad Eliwood, as well as his girlfriend Lilina's dad Hector and some green-hair broad named Lyn.
Twins Ephraim and Eirika. Heavy twincest vibes.
Ike.
A mary sue named Micaiah for the first half, then more Ike.
Marth.
Marth.
Chrom and your self-insert.
Just your self-insert.

6 is pretty okay as the GBA games go, though. Pretty hard compared to the other two.

should get your self a forty instead

washington iirc

seriously i'd jus start whackin it in church if a nigga did that shit monica tbqh honest w/u

Yes what are your thoughts on historical materialism?

Got you fam

Because weeaboos think that Japan is something better than a small island with an extremely large percentage of old people that are going to force you to pay a fuckload in order to cover their equivalent of social security. Don't forget that women generally control all of the finances in the household, kids are more or less expected to go to classes after they're out of school, and men are expected to work ~10 hours a day because that's what everyone else does.

Oy vey goy fellow poster, you need to be more inclusive.

Alternative shitting is going to take off and there's nothing you can do about it.

It's funny that you said that, since I already crochet.

I dunno it just calms me right down for some reason then I think to myself how stupid that urge is.

No. The capital of Quebec is Quebec City. What is the capital of Quebec?

I am one. That's what I think about them. What do they think about you?

is there a reason your pathetic ass leaves after just an hour?
too tired from all the not work and the leeching off of your folks?

turned 360 and walked away from that one tbh

Anyway lads I have a ===VERY=== important question for you all! The other day I bought a One Piece figure and I really liked it. I don't want to get loads of figures though because that's for losers, but what is some other cool stuff I could get from online? Especially because Christmas is soon.

That one any good?

I am the best tbh

Cause the thread usually dies down to like 3 people at that point most nights now sadly.

Nethack to be honest, I can play it for days and not get bored. Pic not related

Do you rike him? I don't watch MMAs but he's very cool and humorous guy.

(You)

Man I hate turks tbh.

and they have a grand time without you, so why can't you just leave forever?

I, again, simultaneously love and hate you for this. It doesn't help that Akarin a cute

I really need to pick YrYr back up again after Jojo ends this week. Thanks again for showing me that!

It's not. They purposely made it almost unbeatable so people couldn't beat it during one blockbuster rental (just like battletoads)

What you want to play is the Famicom Version called "Mad city"

Seriously I find it fucking hilarious the photo on all the front pages is a Jew doing a disco pose with a gun

Sad story have a (You)

Suikoden 2.

360 is a full revolution. That'd imply you walked further in.

40s are a redneck drink.

I think it's the weakest of the three GBA games but it's still okay. Has two different routes but they merge pretty quickly. Its main issues are that it's short and it's easy. That and some classes are useless in the postgame (and near the end of the story) because rather than fight actual humans, it's all monsters. So you really want Bishops, for example. They passively get the same bonus damage against all monsters that bow users get against fliers.

What is the capital of Quebec?

It's because he gets triggered when people insult his hugbox and retreats into the irc room that's completely isolated from those dirty monsters that call him out.

NAMEFAGS AND TRIPFAGS GET OUT OF MY Holla Forums REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Thinking of switching operating systems. Any disadvantages to running Linux Mint?

but he always just filters those people in an instant
he might as well fuck off entirely

The dude's last name was Turkish for Goldstein

I use Mint, it's pretty good

I don't doubt it

user do you want to hear a joke?

More.

Cocytus, the iciest part of hell reserved for only the worst offenders

Have you tasted yuyushiki yet? Its just as good.

Thats the fun of NES games though. Spending hours on a single level and that huge rush when you finally beat it.

Does it have infinite continues or not? Cause thats the shit that kills me.

Fuck if I know, fuck canada

Because he doesn't want to know that people go against his hugbox. Once the Mark gets a fucking spine and bans the threads, he'll fuck off entirely.

I don't like giving you my precious (You)s, they're at a premium you know!

It's not a matter of doubt, it's a literal translation of his Last name, which even in Turkey is a Jew name

i filet monica

u finna knit me up sumn nice fo xmas monica?

Charle DeGaulle?

how u git gud at nethack, i played it fo years on mah phone but i'd always get confused on dwarf floors n shieeet n had trouble gettn passed 3-4 floors. i'm bad at rememberin all dem controls too tbh

jus heard about him tbh, not all dat interested in ufc. guy seem tough as shit n da exact same size as me tbh. idk if i could take him tho

nice gif tho monica

if dey made/enforced rule 8 all encompassingly we prolly would b tbqh w/u monica

not rly anythin in particular i've heard other than sum netsec shit but if u jus tryna game n browse shit ain't a bad deal i'd imagine. Ubuntu would prolly have a bit mo documentation if u get a older LTS

Fucking Bagelroaches.

How secure is it? I've heard it's less prone to viruses & malware. Doesn't it come packaged with some anti virus or something?

doubt it, he was autistic enough to stay after the first couple bans just to be spiteful like the child he is
his actions never have consequences and it's always everyone else's fault

chibougamau

Not particularly.

I totally forgot to write that one down. Does it have the Yuri undertones of YrYr? I'm sold either way on the comfy factor alone, but that would definitely score extra points

idk tbqh fam as i ain't use it. but for da most part u don't need it i'd say. As long as you smart about downloading shit, most viruses is made fo windows ne way.

How about you give me a (You) for a change.

If its easy theres no point in playing really.

I nickname the shooter Roche Goldstein

What about Quebec?

Well this is bizarre. Do you know the capital of Quebec?
I need to fix something, it isn't supposed to know what Quebec is, nor have an infatuation with it. Maybe tomorrow.

Fine then! Guess you'll never know my really awesome and amazing joke.

That's fine though I suppose, I'll have to share it with someone else.

What's /4am/'s opinion on Tube TVs? Waste of space? Most people seem to get triggered by them for some reason.

That's a good one

vsav is a good vidya
viewtiful joe is the best if 2.5d counts

i thought these got banned but ok
life is pretty good right now but i always feel like i'm falling apart.

that's good to hear maybe i'll buy it over the (((steam sale)))

it's shit that's what it is

They seem pointless in this age of emulation, but if that's what you need for your retro gaming experience, then go for it!

It's ridiculously easy. You can roll with pretty much any setup you want until you get to the real endgame shit that unlocks bonus characters. For all the discussion there could be about the game's meta, it means nothing because it's so easy. I still had fun last time, though. My mage ended up with really retarded level ups and had about 16 defense at the end. That's really high for a caster in the GBA games. Especially this caster, because her whole thing is that she's a glass cannon.

I like them but I don't notice too much of a difference

Ooohh yeah. It has some pretty lewd jokes in it.

4 AM has a lot of canadians so maybe it picked it up somewhere.

I'm still upset the only guy I've kept in contact with since my high school days went super christcuck and couldn't not bring it up in the limited emails we've had in the past month.

Granted, attentionwhores tend to stick around for the reactions to the fact that they still exist. I'm only here once in a blue moon for blogposting and shitposting.

Tube tvs are top tier shit.

if u got it flaunt but if you don't use it u lose it fam bong bong

I'm fine with them for /vg/ but if someone says they're better for just everyday use they're just plain wrong. Dug up my old SNES just yesterday in fact and now I kinda wish I had a crt

Montreal which is Pajeet filled trash

w2c the exact type of pistol

shit make me giggle tbqh

Its comfy and nostalgic if you grew up on it.

What other games you gonna play besides fire emblem anyway?

yeah, but they don't have skin as thin as he does
he pretends to do it for the ebic salt but he's so spineless as to even discuss this matter because he knows he has nothing

Fine, lets hear it then.

Durable. My aunt has one thats at least 3 decades old now and still kicking. Cement built into the bottom. Better constructed than most t.v's nowadays.

Got a whole list. Final Fight 2 is high on the list.

What happened to this poor man 4am? Why is he so broken?

3DPD

I've only ever played the first final fight. The second one looks a lot more interesting. Lemme know how it is!

WHY DID THEY CALLED IT THE XBOX 360???

[SPOILER]BECOSE YOU TURN 360 DECREES AND WALK AWAY[/SPOILER]

**spoilers lyk dis tho**

God damn, that's a lot of replies. Guess I was right. I'm looking to replace the 72pin connector on my nes so I can play it again. Hopefully the Caps on it haven't died. I don't like having to solder.

What's sad is that he only picked up "shitposting" because I was able to get reactions. The sad thing is that he at least used to look up to me.

It's a Glock Satan, just go to a gun store and fill out the proper paperwork.

He's had his shit just fucked up.

wew

The first one's the weakest. Emuparadise has a setup where you can play most old games right in your browser, you can play it there if you don't mind keyboard controls. I gave it a go and it's not bad.

no he didn't, it's an excuse to pretend shitpost
if anything it's Yui who looks up to him and tries to suck his dick whenever he can, it's pathetic
also kys

I have that same fig!

I just regular emulators and have a controller set up anyway. My desktop is right next to my bed so I can play comfy emulators all day, its nice.

That wasnt funny.

Nah nigga, he admitted once he only started avatarfagging because I did it. Yui is his literal white knight. Please kill me, it'll solve so many issues for so many people.

I've been thinking about going to an open mic night at a bat to do some stand up shit, I've done it before and it was generally well received but now I've become too shy to do it because I've turned into a hermit and I don't know if any of my material is too non-pc for the area.

Nice. I don't have room or enough sockets in my room for my PC. I wish I did, though.

you're a redneck

My brother says I should do that, but chicago has no sense of humor since it's all SJWs.

he did many of those and he usually goes back on them the next day

he sure fucking is, if you bad talk him in any thread, Yui will be there

if you can't muster the resolve to do it yourself it's not worth anything

Then wheres your pc??

Let out your inner sam hyde and piss off some libcucks, will be fun.

Plus remember, you will never see any of those people again so it doesn't matter. Also booze.

Chicago is full of niggers though isn't it? You could probably rag on faggots pretty easy.

If you don't kill me, I'm going to just make things worse for myself and enjoy it. But at least it's fun to watch the circlejerk the two have.

Niggers, Jews, & SJWs. They recently declared themselves as a sanctuary city too. I'm in the process of bugging out. When Trump gets sworn in all hell is going to break lose. 2 Days ago it was -10 below zero without wind too. Fuck this place.

In the living room, right next to the sliding door to the back. Only place where there's enough room for a comfy setup.

no yous for you

also cubs fans

good for you then

if anything it's sad, sad and pathetic
especially since Ritsu wouldn't even lift a single of his greasy fingers for Yui
it's one sided idolization at this point, the most pathetic of all

Hope you live alone. And yeah I here you about not having room. My bedroom has like no walking space at this point cause of all the crap I've collected.

Morning Holla Forums.
I know you're going to call me gay and I'll think otherwise **but I think I might get into a relationship with a trap
It feels weird the whole time since I know he's not a girl and all but playing games and chatting and even flirting felt really nice with him. We haven't shared pics yet so I can't show anything and I wouldn't anyways since I'm not an ass. Right now I think we're in the "comfortable stage" where it's not super flirty anymore and we're kinda working on being friends. Like I don't know anything about love so I'm just going on intuition of starting with friends first, really doesn't help that we're kinda located on different sides of the continent and all. There seems to be chances of meeting somewhere halfway without getting family tied until we have known each other physically (in which we've had our wild imagainations thrown at each other of what we would do but that's something else).
I just really don't know if this is normal to be this flustered and to have your throat kinda block any words to form at times though. We met by random chance online and it really picked up from after talking a bit. I just don't know what to expect since he's made his mind up on finding a guy but I haven't and just think of traps as can be girls. I really don't want to hurt him either since I'd not want someone that isn't committed to share feelings with me. I just don't know what to do Holla Forums ;_;**

The important part is you tried. One day you'll make good jokes.

I thought you were banned?

But thats half the fun, seeing them so triggered months after the fact.

The occasional (You) is what drives Yui to do it.

Hell of a time to fuck up your spoilers there.

I don't live alone, but it doesn't bother me too much. I have good headphones for music and I just don't jerk off out here. Still got no room in my bedroom, though. Got a dresser, a bookshelf, my bed, and pretty much no space leftover. I have a path from my door that goes around my bed and that's it.

end your life now and be the change
fags like you need the rope treatment

he is no better, gives in and filters after the slightest push back
he can't stand his ground on anything, guess he learned that from his idol

;_; I don't know why it broke

ldr doesn't work get pics of him and make sure you meet sooner then later

just want for fuds

All I can hope is either they die and no longer shit up the board, or get their heads out of their asses and no longer shit up the board.

Most of the shit I had on mind was about women wanting faggot best friends and how faggots are disgusting, only a short bit of material I thought of while taking a shit, but it's open mic so it's supposed to be short. I kinda want to post it here but then I'd have to type it out and there's like a 1 in 100 million chance someone here sees me there.

Probably the jews.

you have to be 18 to browse this board, now leave or kill yourself or both

Once you see a pic of HIM you are going to hate yourself. Also gay.

Well then he/you? can go back to the club again.

But how do you watch cutesy weebshit? Or download tons of pictures of 2d?

user, you dont even know if he likes tsunderes yet, tone it down. Besides, hes obviously spoken for.

Eh that chance is so slim that its impossible really. Theres only 25 UIDs here and even accounting for lurkers its so few people.

It funny in your head at least?

that's that cute degeneracy tbh fam. do wut u want mayne iz normal to feel apprehensive in affairs of da ole heart monica but ayyy w/e u do keep dat shit away from mah keedz thooo tbh monica no homo

i'd tell ya to take dat pussy from her but….

Traps are gay
Deal with it and tell that freak that he's a freak

We should ALL aim to save the thumbnail

not just on Gelbooru, but also in life.

What kind of club has the same customers every night, or so often that it'd be the same crowd as last time?

Well, pray to Kek to send him another bunch of kidney stones. He had a fun time with those.

They'll never admit being in the wrong now that they're this deep in. They are much like Val who have turned their name into a laughingstock and they keep wearing it like a crown.
They will soon enough disappear, and I'll make sure to help however I can when that time comes.

he can like them after he kills himself for all I care

Yea it's funny in my head and it would probably be funny to anyone that doesn't really like fags or whores.

May Kek provide.

My roommate doesn't care.
My tower blocks the view of my monitor.

the kind of club that attracts middle aged women who have ruined their lives with free booze on ladies night

They probably at least have regulars right?

Post it!

Well I guess if it works for you. I could never ever do that though.

Tsunderes are garbage, that shit personality needs to fucking burn in a back ally. Fuck off with that trash.

That's like 80% of women of this generation. Theyre majorly fucked now and lonely women trying to ride that carousel.

It's really a worse deal for him. He might see me watching anime (he's a bigger weeb than me anyway) but I've walked in on him jerking off to futa more than once.

I've heard tales of middle aged women who've ruined their lives with free booze during nights on ladies.

I know, I'm still trying to figure out how to play it correctly. I still have other problems to deal with outside of this.

it seems there is still a handful of sane men in this world

I-it's not like you're a nigger or anything

And the sad thing is that some poor, hard working moron is going to buy into her spiel and marry her and ruin his life.

take it from me, if it ever gets to more the a year your relationship is gone

weeeew so you both have computers in there?

Sounds fun. Do tell.

I recommend some saturday morning vidya for this 4 AM thread. heres a classic beat em up

Yeah. The living room's the only one with enough space for a computer to be set up.

yooooooooooo I downloaded that one and the one based on the movie for my tablet. Loved them as a kid. I had the Genesis fighting game, too.

Not my type.

Its saturday???

Ya'll niggas need to get rid of the bookshelfs or something.

it's not about that it's about submitting him to your dominance, which will solve all your problems

move out, now

Actually "newage" tsundere are trash, the one that never actually turns into a likeable being. It's natural for them to be kinda hostile to the thought at the start, but they fucking better have heart eyes near the end when they finally fucking get together.

You're going to need a bigger oven

I prefer the one based off the show because i dont like the multiple levels in the playing field

niggas rly b jerkin it to futa tho?

every tsundere is trash
what moron wants to get together with a girl that has the mental state of an 8 year

It's a small enough bookshelf that there still wouldn't be room.

But I don't want that.

Would if I could afford to. I can barely afford this shithole even with a roommate.

I don't remember much about the actual gameplay of either.

Oh, yeah. The one that really stuck with me was the redheaded broad from Bleach, but with a horsecock.

oh you want to be the want submitted, I see

How the fuck do you walk in on someone jerking it? Don't you knock?

A woman goes to the bar, hoping to find mr right. She flirts with a bunch of burly, muscular men, but each one ends up leaving before offering to take her home, or even just to the nearest stall. As the night drags on she gets drunker, and drunker. Before she knows it, she's woken up with the worst headache in years…in some guys bed she doesnt know. She's about to cry rape until she sees him, he's actually pretty cute. She decides to change her mind, it wasnt rape. As it happens, they start dating, and grow close, until she misses her period and he freaks out.

With the help of her newfound boyfriends sister, as well as some of our brave protagonists friends, they manage to convince him to stay and be a real man, to raise his child. She was certain his mother would help, but that bitch hates her, just for stealing her precious son away. Unfortunately, as time goes on, our brave protagonist gets annoyed with her boyfriend. He plays games too much! Goes out with his friends to play "warhamming 40k" or some stupid childs game. She begins to have doubts if hes man enough to take care of his family, but decides shes stuck with him now, being in her 3rd trimester.

Finally, the day comes! She's in the hospital, with her mother, father, boyfriend and her boyfriends mother (ugh) cheering her on, to create a beautiful life. Then it all goes quiet except for her pained grunts and moans. Until she hears her boyfriend say "What the fuck?". Apparently the baby came out black! Black! The boyfriend angrily storms out of the operating room and leaves the hospital, and our brave protagonist has to deliver their child without him. She tries to contact him, but he refuses to pick up his phone, and by the time shes well enough to travel home, all his things are gone, and he's left. Engraged, she demands he return and take care of his family, but his bitch mother wont even let her talk to him. Now she sits at bars hoping to find a real man for her and her black baby.

Buy a laptop then.

Or do you like just chillin with your roomie all day?

No you dipshit, it's a kuudere that just is violent instead of acting cool headed. It's a spicy girl that has a strong shell to crack that ends with being super cute with her significant other. When the character has a strong front finally takes it off- she ends up looking even cuter than just being a normal girl.

Our computers are in the living room.

I can't afford a laptop, either. I mostly read on my phone a lot when I'm actually home. That way I can lay down in bed and chill out.

Wew what? Is this real life?

that sounds like a good moral lesson

Ahhh. I'd die without my laptop. Its the comfiest way to do things.

Here I go I guess, I suppose I'll just type it out as if I was speaking to an audience.

I was thinking to myself the other day about all these reality tv watching women that want to have faggot best friends, and I was thinking you know why is that? Why do these women want to have biohazards for friends? Maybe it's just me but I kinda want to be able to go over to my friends house in the summer and not be worried about mosquitoes if you know what I mean right? But anyways I came to the conclusion that most of these women are total whores you know, out every night fucking some dude right- disgusting in my opinion but whatever I'm a white male my opinion doesn't matter, except for US general elections, turns out it matters then believe it or not- but yea these women are total whores, and the only people that take more miles of cock every year are faggots. For fuck sake these women practically look chaste next to your average fag. You ever look up the statistics for this shit? Like the most vile sluts on the earth will fuck like 50 guys in her life time before she settles down at like 38 with some fat loser who thinks he's really lucky, but 50 is fucking NOTHING for fags, average faggots sexual partner count, 100. Yea let me say that again except louder, AVERAGE FAGGOTS SEXUAL PARTNER COUNT 100. AVERAGE ONE FUCKING HUNDRED. Jesus Christ and keep in mind these people are dying earlier because of AIDS so you know they'd probably keep going if they didn't turn into fucking skeletons. But yea you know it's kinda sad because these women fucked up their lives and they want to feel like they're all pure I guess so they make friends with someone that has a story about a new dick they sucked practically everyday. By the way if you're offended by this then well… Just go fuck yourself really.

Please tell me it's not shit

user, we call those damaged children
there's trying to put up a facade to seem strong and there is just being an asshole for attention

bleach bad tho fam

The not trash ones are the first, while the new-age shit is the latter.
You're practically selling my point with that.

I've wanted one as long as I can remember. I do technically have my grandma's old one, but it's worthless. I figured I'd clear it out and start fresh but the thing locked up trying to open a text document.

Wouldn't know, never seen it.

my one friend tried really hard to get me n mah niggas into it, even demanding dat mah one nigga play a random episode when we wuz all like stupid high. like ridiculously high. During it's ending run i read every fourth chapter for lulz. is pretty garbage tbh .

For what purpose?

Who knows, It's just what I heard.

Always wear a condom?

It's cause of the meme that gay guys all have great fashion sense, as well as the fact that they want a man around they can cuddle and shit, without having sex or worrying about relationships or sex.

I know that dummy it's a comedy act is it too non-pc and is it funny?

don't start off with that, if you make the audience laugh too early too much, the rest of the joke won't be as good

a transition from "gay friends" to "biohazards" is far better than from faggots
make sure there is a short break between "my opinion don't matter" and "except for the election"

the kicker is missing, the big laugh at the end, you gotta think of something to make them laugh before you tell them to go fuck themselves

maybe we should set a date to new age shit, because we might as well be talking past each other here

For being as big a weeb as I am, the only manga I keep up with is Vinland Saga.

Nigger I already covered this. There is no room for a PC anywhere else, and not enough sockets. They have to be in the living room.

This line was pretty funny. Needs a little less shock and a little more laugh imo

Theres gotta be some way to factory reset it

Get one of those mulit-plugs

Kinda off topic, but does anyone know the song to this bump? It's been bugging me for a while now, and I've been asking everywhere on Holla Forums.

I know it was missing a proper end I'm not really sure how to end it

Too many lessons from the Sam Hyde school of comedy I guess.

always wear four

They want someone who's emasculated while not being as bitchy as a reality tv "star"

Sam Hyde is good shit
Hydewars is great too

prolly one of deez tbh

git dat good friction goin

NIGGER IT'S A COMEDY ACT CAN YOU READ THE MY 2 POSTS PRIOR TO THAT ONE?

Hydewars is the shit tbh

Hes alright. Though I believe that you should really try to get the crowd a little on your side with some laughs before going full 1488 on them

I unno. I'm not good at comedy.

Make room, If you fuckers are constantly catching each other with your dicks in your mits.

Friction from two condoms rubbing against each other will make it rip. It's best to wear just one, or fuck her in the ass.

user, there's no need to yell.

I'm not even sure it's worth bothering.

Still can't fit the PC in my room. Plus the internet hookup's in the living room. It just doesn't work, logistically.

I haven't caught him at all all year, and I don't masturbate in the living room.

getting castrated then

Any Ideas? I'm completely open to them tbh, I just want to make people laugh with politicized jokes

mo'fukkn deicide at it's finest tbh fam

get extenders

Yeah maybe. Though my laptop is a piece of crap that can barely game, I just use it for chat/webbrowsing.

Just like be funny yo

What

loosen them up with something everybody can laugh at before you start picking on individual groups of people
you can also try and make them look silly for laughing so they feel they can laugh at themselves as well

how often have you done open mics, and how often have you gone with a rant as nonpc and offensive as what you just posted?

This thing's ancient, and she got rid of it because the hinge broke.

holy fukkn shit mayne dey iz really killin all of em

I've done it a few times but it was in a rural area and now I'm in a city , and I've only done nonpc shit very scarcely because I was always too scared to do it. I wish I had the balls of sammy hyde tbh

Guaranteed Sam didn't start out that way He probably was scared and ate shit several times, onstage, in front of large groups of people before he stopped caring and started saying whatever he wanted

it's probably liberal. maybe find a dinky comedy club to try it out because there's a chance you will be banned from a comedy club depending on what they accept, so it's better to get booted from a place you don't care about.

I suck at rants. I've only ever been able to get a few one-liners to get people laughing. Yours has a few funny parts, but there's a whole lot of faggots tossed around that don't lead anywhere. The part about white men and the election works well since you're taking what people have been using as a negative (e.g. Louis CK "boohoo I'm a white male look how terrible I am") and spitting it back in their face. And what's your delivery for the joke? are you yelling, deadpan, or what?

does hyde do stand up or just skits?

He doesn't remember that time Sam read out anti gay hate facts

Why did you add hate? Facts are facts tbh

It's a term for facts that aren't politically correct
It's a well used term

Meanwhile in Holla Forums s chatango…

It's like he wants the board to be full of autists that play video games like children

Your neet threads are shit and full of faggots, glory to the real neets.

what a nigger